Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Breaths and Tongue

This is going to either be silly or an important detail.

I was reading a part of Kai Purr's Writings (BEAUTIFUL WORK!!!!) and how she described the Cobra Breath (using the Sitkari breath link). So I read that again and it says to touch the roof of the mouth with the tip of the tongue, so that exhale and (if reversed) inhale of the breath will sound like hissing.

This made me think because, normally, whenever I keep my mouth closed I instinctively and naturally 'stick' my tip of the tongue on the roof of my mouth, so I began to wonder: has this natural 'habit'/mouth shape anything to do with my inability to NOTICE energy in body because it always and constantly provided a better flow of energy in it?

With this I am only assuming that 'sticking your tip of the tongue to the roof of your mouth' isn't a generally one's normal/relaxed state, but I can't just guess or look at people's tongue when they're not talking, can I? I asked a few people though and they said they don't, and that it sounds unnatural and uncomfortable.

Additionally, when I was practicing Qi Gong (it's basically a more intense form of Tai Chi) my master told us, prior to starting the moves, to stick the tongue to the roof of the mouth BECAUSE it closes the gap in the body's energy flow, allowing energy to move more freely. The body, after the moves/Kata, would have ideally become noticeably warmer.. Apparently, I wasn't so warm back then. Kinda wish my master would test me now lol... Some days, after I did some work with Fire absorption and Sushumna expanding, some people who jokingly touched my shoulder or that I grabbed by the wrist (to get them off my shoulder as I don't really like being touched by strangers) had to quickly retrieve their hand commenting on how I was 'too hot'.

One more detail (of possibly zero importance): I CAN'T roll the R letter. I have tried learning this since I was a child first because my 'English R' sound caused fucking Italian kids in school to make fun of me for that, then because I simply got pissed at my inability to pronounce it, and later because HP Maxine said Rs should be rolled while vibrating Runes and RTR words.
So, to compensate for this flaw (that MAY depend by a differently shaped mouth/jaw/skull), I usually vibrate a different sound that sounds like a HEAVILY rolled R but that I learned how to do after watching Jurassic Park as a child (loved dinosaurs) and wanted to imitate Velociraptors. (Now that I tried it differently it also sounds like a horse lol. I can also imitate the rattle snake but it has no real use other than kids entertainment.)

Anyway, sorry for the probably pointless details.

So, tongue constantly touching the roof of the mouth means constant better natural energy flow?

Thank you for reading this nonsense, hope there was some insight in it.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

It is true. It connects a cirtcuit, connecting together the flows of energy up the middle of your back, over your head, and down the front of your body.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Honestly, I also do not know how this is for other people. I often times have my tongue on the roof of my mouth just subconsciously. Keep in mind that the tongue position for the energy circuit is slightly different - you should put the very tip of your tongue directly behind your front teeth.

Also, Kai Purr is no longer an HP, so be careful with his/her writings. Stick to the JoS website for accurate information. If you want further reading material, you can go to Satan's Library and download the collections of Maxine's/HC's/Mageson's sermons, which will provide a vast amount of reading material. There is also the JoS Encyclopedia which you can find in my signature.

Also for rolling the R. Press the first ~20% of your tongue against the roof of your mouth flat, then try to vibrate "DDDDD" while keeping your tongue in place. It will happen naturally.

Kai pur is a deluded piece of shit who has tricked many people into following him only to later tell them they're not rises as he claimed and he is not risen himself, his writings should not be read as they just create delusions and false expectations.

Yes, keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth it's. Natural
Not doing this in childhood would even fuck up your facial and airway development so good for you that you did it :)

Honestly, I also do not know how this is for other people. I often times have my tongue on the roof of my mouth just subconsciously. Keep in mind that the tongue position for the energy circuit is slightly different - you should put the very tip of your tongue directly behind your front teeth.

Also, Kai Purr is no longer an HP, so be careful with his/her writings. Stick to the JoS website for accurate information. If you want further reading material, you can go to Satan's Library and download the collections of Maxine's/HC's/Mageson's sermons, which will provide a vast amount of reading material. There is also the JoS Encyclopedia which you can find in my signature.[/quote]

Thanks for the new hint (I asked everyone I know how to roll the R but all the definitions differed and as a result I still didn't get to replicate it.. much as I wanted to), I'll definitely try it out and see what happens. I'll send you a basket of flowers if it works. :p

As for Kai Purr... your comment and Aquarius' kinda shocked me. I never knew him/her but from the files I found I thought he/she was ..pretty well accomplished, at least. :/ That's sad to read.
As for the JoS Library, I spent quite a bit of time saving every file and image starting a couple years ago (when I went there for a specific meditation or exercise and found the page no longer existed. Thought I should have taken it seriously and saved all I could find, just in case. (Then I found also "gentilenation" which looks like a Russian counterpart of the JoS, thought it was there as a precaution if the main JoS disappeared from the net. That's where I found this Kai Purr file.)

So, if I may ask, anyone know what happened with him/her and why he/she isn't an HP anymore?
The only one I know of who officially fucked up (never knew his reasons or what happened exactly) was an (ex)HP who worked close with HP Maxine, there's quite a few things from him (without his name though) in the Demons' descriptions too. Still baffles me to this day. You don't just QUIT Spiritual Satanism after you finally find it. It'd be like.. I don't know, winning every lottery in the world and be told you can choose ot be immortal and wealthy and still saying "fuck you, keep the money".. and even that example doesn't quite cover it, because we're talking of becoming as a God/Goddess is. I wonder what happened to him to make him change his mind and become a traitor to Father Satan. Just can't wrap my mind around the concept.

Anyway, sorry didn't want to turn this post into a gossip one about people who are no longer with us.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Point. said:
Yes, keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth it's. Natural
Not doing this in childhood would even fuck up your facial and airway development so good for you that you did it :)

Interesting that you mentioned that.. made me think it's one of the reasons I don't get anywhere near as sick as other people get by breathing and probably absorbing a lot of shit they shouldn't. Like, I almost never sneeze for one thing, never had a breathing problem in my life, lol I'm the image of absolute health.

Aaand I'll close this here before my mind wanders too much and I start wondering how active my Kundalini could be. XD

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Oh, another quick thing before I forget. Still about something I read from Kai Purr, as it left me a bit confused.

I don't know pretty much anything of what happens in detail after one raises the Kundalini, so this is a completely unexplored territory for me, but he/she mentions "the chakras shifting places", basically the crown takes a new place in the root, the root in the crow, the sixth chakra moves to the sacral and vice versa, and so on...

He/she explained that this is how the chakras become either male and female, but I think it was the first time for me reading something like this happening in the soul. Again, I'm no expert by any means... I'm a mess who can't feel almost any energy but could do something that suggests power, so add those and I'm still a confused newbie mess lol... but, does that really happen in the soul after we raise Kundalini? The only thing I really know about it is that Kundalini can hurt pretty bad, like for months or years perhaps. Kai Purr mentions "a nerve cord" actually growing from the root to the crown, and I know nerves can hurt quite bad, but I don't really know if "a new nerve" is the case. (Then you guys said not to believe what his/her writings say so I won't take it very seriously, I guess.)

Still.. inverted chakras?

And sorry Brothers and Sister for all these questions (there's a TON more but I'm trying to find them with the Search option). For now my number one priority is just to make that step I seemed too unevolved to make so far, and feel energy/develope astral senses so I can finally reach Father and our Gods. Until I've done this with success, everything I ask is probably and unfortunately something I will ask you again in the next life. Really hope it doesn't get to that though.
Thank You for your patience.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Thanks for the new hint (I asked everyone I know how to roll the R but all the definitions differed and as a result I still didn't get to replicate it.. much as I wanted to), I'll definitely try it out and see what happens. I'll send you a basket of flowers if it works. :p
If it doesn't work, you need to press your tongue onto the roof of your mouth harder. This pressure while you try to vibrate a "DDDD" is what will make your tongue roll and produce the correct sound.

So, if I may ask, anyone know what happened with him/her and why he/she isn't an HP anymore?
The only one I know of who officially fucked up (never knew his reasons or what happened exactly) was an (ex)HP who worked close with HP Maxine, there's quite a few things from him (without his name though) in the Demons' descriptions too. Still baffles me to this day. You don't just QUIT Spiritual Satanism after you finally find it. It'd be like.. I don't know, winning every lottery in the world and be told you can choose ot be immortal and wealthy and still saying "fuck you, keep the money".. and even that example doesn't quite cover it, because we're talking of becoming as a God/Goddess is. I wonder what happened to him to make him change his mind and become a traitor to Father Satan. Just can't wrap my mind around the concept.

Anyway, sorry didn't want to turn this post into a gossip one about people who are no longer with us.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
There were a bunch of past HPs who got deluded and left. Usually this is because of drugs. Some also have deep dirt in their soul which then through carelessness was empowered and caused ruin. I dont know what happened with Kai Purr specifically, but I dont care either. Maybe someone else can tell you the specifics. The enemy heavily attacks all HPs, and those who are arrogant/careless end up falling to this.
The only HPs' writings you should trust, are HP HoodedCobra, Maxine, Mageson/Don, HP Lucius, HPS Shannon, Hps Mlimlal, and HP Jake Carlson.

Also, Kai Purr is no longer an HP, so be careful with his/her writings. Stick to the JoS website for accurate information. If you want further reading material, you can go to Satan's Library and download the collections of Maxine's/HC's/Mageson's sermons, which will provide a vast amount of reading material. There is also the JoS Encyclopedia which you can find in my signature.

As for Kai Purr... your comment and Aquarius' kinda shocked me. I never knew him/her but from the files I found I thought he/she was ..pretty well accomplished, at least. :/ That's sad to read.
As for the JoS Library, I spent quite a bit of time saving every file and image starting a couple years ago (when I went there for a specific meditation or exercise and found the page no longer existed. Thought I should have taken it seriously and saved all I could find, just in case. (Then I found also "gentilenation" which looks like a Russian counterpart of the JoS, thought it was there as a precaution if the main JoS disappeared from the net. That's where I found this Kai Purr file.)

HAIL SATAN!!!![/quote]
He never was an HP to begin with.

Thanks Shael, I've been trying this method after you explained it.. I think nobody so far ever told me to try and use the DDDD sound with the tongue pressed on the roof, must say it sounds much more believable than anyone else's version lol. No luck so far but I'll try again and try to tune this.

As for the deluded HPs, that's pretty sad. I can imagine how a more talented SS gets more shit from the enemy, as they are more of a threat against them than a newbie can be of course, but I just can't stand the concept of "leaving Father Satan". I haven't had the kind of relationship with Him that others already had yet, but I can tell He's THE God I'll always trust and love. A xtian 'worships'.. like a slave perhaps, a SS trusts and love. Why someone would ever choose to give up on Him, it's beyond me.

Thanks for the reply, I only know of HP Maxine (obviously) and HP HoodedCobra, the others I haven't met or interacted with much yet, but if you trust them, I'll trust them.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Thanks Shael, I've been trying this method after you explained it.. I think nobody so far ever told me to try and use the DDDD sound with the tongue pressed on the roof, must say it sounds much more believable than anyone else's version lol. No luck so far but I'll try again and try to tune this.
I guess it can be a bit difficult to really give a solid guide on. For me, I think I read the DDDDD method on JoS even, and it worked great. But I have been rolling Rs before that already so I don't exactly know how hard/easy it would be for someone who never has.

As far as I know, the rolled R sound is produced instinctively. While the R is rolled, the tongue very quickly flaps down and up in rhythm, hitting the top of your mouth repeatedly. I think it's important to not try and consciously control or force this, but rather to just focus on the initial act of getting it started. Your body should handle the rest. Make sure you also know how the rolled R actually even sounds when used in mantra vibration. If you need an audio I can link one of Maxine vibrating RAUM.

I think if you keep trying it should "click" eventually and work out.

No need but thanks. I've heard the darn sound all my life as 99% of Italy rolls it lol, the 1% is probably made up but those who, like me, never managed to get it right. I'll just try again and see what happens, I can tell I'm doing the beginning correctly but the rest sounds odd for now. I'll practice. Who knows, this may be something that unlocks me. I'm just glad other sounds (VAUM, THAUM, even LAUM) have started making me feel some (definitely sexual) energy rising from the root. I am pretty sure that's what's happening as it's still faint but surely electrifying. I'll focus on this more now. Thanks for all the advice, Brother. :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Oh, another quick thing before I forget. Still about something I read from Kai Purr, as it left me a bit confused.

I don't know pretty much anything of what happens in detail after one raises the Kundalini, so this is a completely unexplored territory for me, but he/she mentions "the chakras shifting places", basically the crown takes a new place in the root, the root in the crow, the sixth chakra moves to the sacral and vice versa, and so on...

He/she explained that this is how the chakras become either male and female, but I think it was the first time for me reading something like this happening in the soul. Again, I'm no expert by any means... I'm a mess who can't feel almost any energy but could do something that suggests power, so add those and I'm still a confused newbie mess lol... but, does that really happen in the soul after we raise Kundalini? The only thing I really know about it is that Kundalini can hurt pretty bad, like for months or years perhaps. Kai Purr mentions "a nerve cord" actually growing from the root to the crown, and I know nerves can hurt quite bad, but I don't really know if "a new nerve" is the case. (Then you guys said not to believe what his/her writings say so I won't take it very seriously, I guess.)

Still.. inverted chakras?

And sorry Brothers and Sister for all these questions (there's a TON more but I'm trying to find them with the Search option). For now my number one priority is just to make that step I seemed too unevolved to make so far, and feel energy/develope astral senses so I can finally reach Father and our Gods. Until I've done this with success, everything I ask is probably and unfortunately something I will ask you again in the next life. Really hope it doesn't get to that though.
Thank You for your patience.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
It's not a nerve cord. Its the kundalini energy rising which feels like something physical is going through your spinal cord. However it's an energetic thing and not a physical thing.

[quoteIt's not a nerve cord. Its the kundalini energy rising which feels like something physical is going through your spinal cord. However it's an energetic thing and not a physical thing.[/quote]

That's what I always thought.. as much as I either believe and know about biology itself being modified/restored completely/etc it still sounded like something not very accurate. I don't know, I never spoke with this dude/lady but in my experience everyone on the path of spiritual evolution has different experiences, sensations, you name it. Maybe the 'big picture' is still the same, but we get there with different routes.. would explain why I never felt anything for years while others feel flooded with energy with the simplest meditations. Who knows.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

@Satan_is_our_Father666

If ur still having problems with tongue rolling this might help out.

Place the tip of ur tongue behind ur front teeth and slide it back until the moment it falls up tht slope on the roof of ur mouth. Then flatten out the tip of ur tongue right there( not the entire tongue just the end of it).

After ur tongue is nice and settled breath from the back of ur mouth or throat like a cat hissing, breathing out from near ur lips will result in failure u ha e to push the breath out from the back of ur mouth and from underneath ur tongue.

Once u get good at rolling u can work on Rolling specific sounds.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back