Transforming energy

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Astardastar

Transforming energy

Postby Astardastar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:30 am

Magic works with energy, correct me if wrong.
In nature, in physics, different types of energy can be with specific ways and mechanisms be transformed from one to another type.
Magic is realising all as energy and woeking with energy. So there must way to transform energy.
I know some healing crystals for example can transform bad into good. But i want donething spiritual.
Which way, one can use a type of energy that is not good for him, to produce a type of energy which is good for him?
Not to take energy away but make it something good and useful to him

Waiting for your answers, Thank you very much :)

Yagami Light

Re: Transforming energy

Postby Yagami Light » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:03 pm

Astardastar wrote:Magic works with energy, correct me if wrong.
In nature, in physics, different types of energy can be with specific ways and mechanisms be transformed from one to another type.
Magic is realising all as energy and woeking with energy. So there must way to transform energy.
I know some healing crystals for example can transform bad into good. But i want donething spiritual.
Which way, one can use a type of energy that is not good for him, to produce a type of energy which is good for him?

Hm... Interesting. However, I can't think of a specific example to use this?

I mean, if your aura is dirty, we clean it. We transform the grey, bad energy into clean white-gold.

Now, what other energy do we take that we can transform? I can't really think of something?
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

Astardastar

Postby Astardastar » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:16 am

Yagami Light wrote:

I mean, if your aura is dirty, we clean it. We transform the grey, bad energy into clean white-gold.

Now, what other energy do we take that we can transform? I can't really think of something?

One example comes in my mind is the bad energy into good for us.
We re lacking the mechanism. How is used solar energy to produce electrism? Is used a mechanism. Or the car. Using petrol burning it and its a mechanism which ends in the car to move. Otherwise we can burn petrol in a bowl and no one moves. Yet we can still be heated.

If someone send to us energy that we don't like, can we have a mechanism to make that energy good for us? Or make the energy do what we want?
I suppose that we have to connect with the road his energy is coming? With the person itself? The biggest thing is to feel the person and his "roads" so that to notice and connect with them.
Then the question is how can we feel one to connect with him or something his, his roads, his thoughts, anything? And how can we be safe from this connection? Means when we don't want by the points we are connected, to take in us things of him that we font want. Its similar with invoke and evoke thing. Can one with experience explain please?

If anyone has any idea if and how can do please tell. Thank you very much

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:37 pm

According to albert kikestain plagiarist, energy cannot be created nor destroyed; only converted. It the Universe is expanding, then "conservation of energy" must also be bullshit.

We use vibration to raise, or create, energy out of the Aether - the Universe is a vibrational Aether field.

If we think, as I explain it, that matter is energy compressed and compacted into particular patterns (wood, plastic, etc.) then how can we 'convert' wood to plastic? Energy is more basic or fundamental than matter. It's not "less" than matter, though.

I think you could programme your Aura to filter/convert energy. It's worth a try at least. It might use less energy and it might be easier to use the relevant energy you require, then converting it, though.

I think what would be needed is a converter, such as the Aura or maybe some transforming energy which is programmed to transform some energies into other energies or a specific type of energy.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Sacred_Practice9

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:41 pm

Astardastar wrote:
Yagami Light wrote:

We re lacking the mechanism. How is used solar energy to produce electrism? Is used a mechanism. Or the car. Using petrol burning it and its a mechanism which ends in the car to move. Otherwise we can burn petrol in a bowl and no one moves. Yet we can still be heated.

If someone send to us energy that we don't like, can we have a mechanism to make that energy good for us? Or make the energy do what we want?
I suppose that we have to connect with the road his energy is coming? With the person itself? The biggest thing is to feel the person and his "roads" so that to notice and connect with them.
Then the question is how can we feel one to connect with him or something his, his roads, his thoughts, anything? And how can we be safe from this connection? Means when we don't want by the points we are connected, to take in us things of him that we font want. Its similar with invoke and evoke thing. Can one with experience explain please?

Well you don't want to be connected to anyone who has dirty energy, but we are surrounded by people with dirty energy all day, and connections do happen through conversation and just plain interacting with a person. Things like your third eye connecting with someone elses even though their's is not even open yet, yours is, and you can still pick up on their thoughts, you have to break this connection in order for it to not happen. From experience, being connected with other people's energy (normlings, non initiated of course) is shitty, because they have shitty thoughts and get attacked by greys all of the time. So you should work to disconnect your chakras from theirs and keep your soul as independent as possible. These 'roads' as you call it, are just tubes that connect people's chakras together, and it is best to keep them disconnected unless it is a person you are very close to, or in love with, so you can share your positivity with them, but that does mean you are subject to their negativity as well if it arises.

As for transforming negative energy into something positive, Satan does this all of the time, Maxine said she has seen him do it. As for us, we should be careful, because he is half a million years old, and very powerful, we are young and still have ways to go. But, something I suppose you can do, is program your Aura to transform any negative energy that it comes into contact with, into positive energy put towards a desire, such as transforming it into protective energy or attractive energy or what have you. Really, you can transform the energy into anything you want.
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

Zeffie of the Wind

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:13 pm

Astardastar wrote:
Yagami Light wrote:

If someone sends us energy we don't like we don't use it, plain and simple. There's no need to transform and try and use this energy as it would be pointless effort. Instead of relying or using energy someone else gives us raise it yourself. That way the energy does exactly what you want.

Also you are using physics to explain how things where in the higher dimensions. One thing to keep in mind is that every realm connects with each other but each realm has its own rules and some rules in one realm one wouldn't apply in another. For example shape-shifting is something easily done in the astral but isn't exactly possible in the same way as in the physical. Another example would be your astral sight can be used to see things from far away or in another location but the same cant be said about your physical eyes. You wouldn't be able to explain the phenomenon with science that only explains the physical realm.

Now, I'm not entirely sure I understand the "road" metaphor you are using but if its about how you end up forming connections with other people and things like not wanting psychic vampires leaching from you and such then these things are dealt with your AoP and proper mental control. No matter what you do, if it involves interacting with something their aura's will affect you. Even just walking down the street peoples auras you come into contact with will affect you. That is why we perform daily aura cleanings. To wash away the filth that attaches on to you. You can minimize negative affects and prevent hostile intent with your AoP. This also ties into people sending you unwanted energy. If you maintain a proper AoP then such things will be avoided without you requiring conscious effort.

Astardastar

Postby Astardastar » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:07 pm

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:
Astardastar wrote:
Yagami Light wrote:Hm... Interesting. However, I can't think of a specific example to use this?

If someone sends us energy we don't like we don't use it, plain and simple. There's no need to transform and try and use this energy as it would be pointless effort. Instead of relying or using energy someone else gives us raise it yourself. That way the energy does exactly what you want.

Also you are using physics to explain how things where in the higher dimensions. One thing to keep in mind is that every realm connects with each other but each realm has its own rules and some rules in one realm one wouldn't apply in another. For example shape-shifting is something easily done in the astral but isn't exactly possible in the same way as in the physical. Another example would be your astral sight can be used to see things from far away or in another location but the same cant be said about your physical eyes. You wouldn't be able to explain the phenomenon with science that only explains the physical realm.

Now, I'm not entirely sure I understand the "road" metaphor you are using but if its about how you end up forming connections with other people and things like not wanting psychic vampires leaching from you and such then these things are dealt with your AoP and proper mental control. No matter what you do, if it involves interacting with something their aura's will affect you. Even just walking down the street peoples auras you come into contact with will affect you. That is why we perform daily aura cleanings. To wash away the filth that attaches on to you. You can minimize negative affects and prevent hostile intent with your AoP. This also ties into people sending you unwanted energy. If you maintain a proper AoP then such things will be avoided without you requiring conscious effort.

Thank you very much for answer. AoP is aura of protection, right?
I am thinking it based on as above so below, and on alchemists who s work was tranformation of energy and metals too. First time thought when saw christians pray for something. this is energy. Can I use it some how? That was my thought.
I am doing aura cleaning almost every day.I was thinking that i have to do aura of protection too, thanks for telling me you too. I m new and have very few things done. Many questions too.
That what I asked and you answered now, was thinking g it too as a river. Imagine a river moving fast towards something. Its an energy that can do many things, take in its water objects, even kill people. Now imagine people put some mechanism to use the waters force. Transform into something else. Or even stop them or change direction. You well understood, exactly this I was meaning. Realms differ and their ways differ. Their mechanisms differ. Of course they differ.

That is what I was thinking and asked this.
Thank you so much for your answer.

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:07 pm

Astardastar wrote:...

If you're new, I'd advise you on doing the 40 days meditation program by HP HoodedCobra (google search it and you'll find a pdf somewhere - for free of course). :)
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

luis

Postby luis » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:57 pm

Astardastar wrote:
Zeffie of the Wind wrote:
Astardastar wrote:

Thank you very much for answer. AoP is aura of protection, right?
I am thinking it based on as above so below, and on alchemists who s work was tranformation of energy and metals too. First time thought when saw christians pray for something. this is energy. Can I use it some how? That was my thought.
I am doing aura cleaning almost every day.I was thinking that i have to do aura of protection too, thanks for telling me you too. I m new and have very few things done. Many questions too.
That what I asked and you answered now, was thinking g it too as a river. Imagine a river moving fast towards something. Its an energy that can do many things, take in its water objects, even kill people. Now imagine people put some mechanism to use the waters force. Transform into something else. Or even stop them or change direction. You well understood, exactly this I was meaning. Realms differ and their ways differ. Their mechanisms differ. Of course they differ.

That is what I was thinking and asked this.
Thank you so much for your answer.

I think is not a good think, i mean think about how much time we need ourself with mantra and sometime if it's too much energy It will take even more time, imagine to do this for every negative energy that someone send to you...It will take too much if It is even posible( wich i think It is but not something easy and not something that i want to experiment with because i dont want to handle negative energy that could fuck me up), what you can do is program your AoP to resend back that negative energy to whoever send It to you so they will be punished with their energy ;)

Astardastar

Postby Astardastar » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:52 pm

FancyMancy wrote:According to albert kikestain plagiarist, energy cannot be created nor destroyed; only converted. It the Universe is expanding, then "conservation of energy" must also be bullshit.

We use vibration to raise, or create, energy out of the Aether - the Universe is a vibrational Aether field.

If we think, as I explain it, that matter is energy compressed and compacted into particular patterns (wood, plastic, etc.) then how can we 'convert' wood to plastic? Energy is more basic or fundamental than matter. It's not "less" than matter, though.

I think you could programme your Aura to filter/convert energy. It's worth a try at least. It might use less energy and it might be easier to use the relevant energy you require, then converting it, though.

I think what would be needed is a converter, such as the Aura or maybe some transforming energy which is programmed to transform some energies into other energies or a specific type of energy.

Thank you very much for your answer. Please can you give me any idea or a clue, how to do what you descricebin the 2 last pararaphs?
Transformation wood to plastic can not be done.
But transformation eolian energy to electricity, or dynamic energgy to kinetic energy and such examples exist.
For some transformations there is away to be done, as those above.
For some other transformations there are not ways. Its not nqtural and it doesnt happen.
Now you could help me probably if you could explain me perhaps what transformations are allowed in spiritual realm and what are not.
Thank you very much

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:59 am

Astardastar wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:According to albert kikestain plagiarist, energy cannot be created nor destroyed; only converted. It the Universe is expanding, then "conservation of energy" must also be bullshit.

Thank you very much for your answer. Please can you give me any idea or a clue, how to do what you descricebin the 2 last pararaphs?
But transformation eolian energy to electricity, or dynamic energgy to kinetic energy and such examples exist.
For some other transformations there are not ways. Its not nqtural and it doesnt happen.
Now you could help me probably if you could explain me perhaps what transformations are allowed in spiritual realm and what are not.
Thank you very much

I haven't considered it, apart from what I said here. You'll have to experiment with it. Maybe just programme your Aura to convert bad energies into good energies for you.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Astardastar

Postby Astardastar » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:11 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Astardastar wrote:

Thank you very much

I haven't considered it, apart from what I said here. You'll have to experiment with it. Maybe just programme your Aura to convert bad energies into good energies for you.

Thank you so much for your answer

BlackCherokeeChi

Postby BlackCherokeeChi » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:48 pm

Sacred_Practice9 wrote:
Astardastar wrote:
Yagami Light wrote:Hm... Interesting. However, I can't think of a specific example to use this?

Well you don't want to be connected to anyone who has dirty energy, but we are surrounded by people with dirty energy all day, and connections do happen through conversation and just plain interacting with a person. Things like your third eye connecting with someone elses even though their's is not even open yet, yours is, and you can still pick up on their thoughts, you have to break this connection in order for it to not happen. From experience, being connected with other people's energy (normlings, non initiated of course) is shitty, because they have shitty thoughts and get attacked by greys all of the time. So you should work to disconnect your chakras from theirs and keep your soul as independent as possible. These 'roads' as you call it, are just tubes that connect people's chakras together, and it is best to keep them disconnected unless it is a person you are very close to, or in love with, so you can share your positivity with them, but that does mean you are subject to their negativity as well if it arises.

As for transforming negative energy into something positive, Satan does this all of the time, Maxine said she has seen him do it. As for us, we should be careful, because he is half a million years old, and very powerful, we are young and still have ways to go. But, something I suppose you can do, is program your Aura to transform any negative energy that it comes into contact with, into positive energy put towards a desire, such as transforming it into protective energy or attractive energy or what have you. Really, you can transform the energy into anything you want.

SATAN, SATANAMA, SATYAN, SATYA ANAHATA, is 1/2 a million young. The Gods of Hell dont age. They are eternally youthful as they make us out to be with the help of Yoga and Power Meditation.

Astardastar

Postby Astardastar » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:57 pm

Sacred_Practice9 wrote:
Astardastar wrote:

Thank you so much for your answer and all the information you give me. Please i would like ro know more about satan, for example i didnt know the age you told me. Where can i find more information? In jos I ve read and I hadn't seen till now.

Are there any mechanisms to transform the energy into something else, or just have to say affirmation that I program my aura to do this transformation? Thank you very much :)

Astardastar

Postby Astardastar » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:01 pm

BlackCherokeeChi wrote:
Sacred_Practice9 wrote:
Astardastar wrote:

SATAN, SATANAMA, SATYAN, SATYA ANAHATA, is 1/2 a million young. The Gods of Hell dont age. They are eternally youthful as they make us out to be with the help of Yoga and Power Meditation.

Thank you for the mantra you give me, but please tell me something more about it. What you say about age?
Please sure want t know what is mantra for when you say, in what meditations . thank you very much

BlackCherokeeChi

Postby BlackCherokeeChi » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:21 am

Satanama in kirtan kriya yoga, kundalini yoga is an extension/full version of Satan's name that has been proven scientifically already to reverse the ageing process in people by the activation/ increase numbers of the telomerase enzyme that we people have within us but not functioning as it should.
Technically we already have the genes within us to complete, reach perfection from this standpoint, statement.

Read more about it in other posts within this forum(as a whole-website)