Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Favorite recipes?

Yogurt and muesli, oh it is so delicious. It’s a great combination, like peanut butter and jelly. I wake it up early in the morning and eat this and fruit and then charge forward in my day. Run the miles, lift the irons, make the beatz, clean the soul.

Probiotics, carbs, protein. Yummy!

My other favorite recipe is pie. I don’t know the exact recipe though, my baker won’t give it to me.
But there’s wild blue berries and other things. It’s AMAAAZING!

Cfecit said:
Aquarius said:
What are your favorite food recipes?

This is SS forum. Not a food forum nor a food blog.
Food is part of health, it is part of enjoyment, it is one of the few most important things in life. If you tried to go just a couple months without food, what would happen?

Cfecit said:
Aquarius said:

I don’t see what the big deal is. As for myself, I really like seafood. As well as steak. I also really like Chinese food, but apparently we’re not supposed to eat that anymore.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I would have to live with you for like a year and show you a few new ones every day. :lol: What kind of food? What kind of ingredients?
I like tasty healthy foods :D

Oven omelet (with cheese and smoked ham) + fresh tomatoes and cucumber in the morning every once in a while.
Shashlik wrap with plenty of fresh vegetables for lunch.
Apples and quality old cheese in the evening.
I recently tried cheesy chicken patties and I loved them: https://youtu.be/i7rkXjH-huI

I have many other favourite recipes, but because of their high nutritional value, these dishes are meant to be eaten once in a week or as a holiday dish. They are not exactly girth-friendly if you can't limit yourself. I also love soups.

DIY Shrub syrup (You need a masticating juicer like the Omega 8006 to do that. Juice lemons and ginger root, mix with honey and apple cider vinegar. Use only organic produce. Mix by weight: 50% honey, 16.7% for each other liquid). The resulting syrup needs to be well shaken before each use. It can be taken pure as a health shot from a small tumbler glass or mixed with water to create a refreshing near-water gym drink.

Cfecit said:
[This is SS forum. Not a food forum nor a food blog.
Don't be so uptight. Even SS need to eat well. I was under the impression that Italians value good homemade food ;)

Cfecit said:
Aquarius said:

This is a SS forum, on which SS can exchange ideas, ask questions, and talk. There is nothing wrong with what he is asking, and I assume the only reason you replied here is because it's Aquarius who asked, whom you've had beef with for a while already.

Eric13 said:
Yogurt and muesli, oh it is so delicious. It’s a great combination, like peanut butter and jelly. I wake it up early in the morning and eat this and fruit and then charge forward in my day. Run the miles, lift the irons, make the beatz, clean the soul.

I've recently been eating porridge with greek yogurt, honey, and some fruit/berries for breakfast. I think it's very tasty and nice.

Aquarius said:
My favorite food by far are scrambled eggs on toasted bread, similar to how Gordon Ramsay makes them. Also occasionally a good quality pizza with some added chilli flakes.

Aquarius said:

Right now it's chicken breast seasoned with Vegeta spice(without MSG). Makes eating chicken everyday rather nice.

Hopefully this video will not resonate with me in the future :lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px7Uc2GrnhE

Shael said:
Cfecit said:
Aquarius said:

This is a SS forum, on which SS can exchange ideas, ask questions, and talk. There is nothing wrong with what he is asking, and I assume the only reason you replied here is because it's Aquarius who asked, whom you've had beef with for a while already.
Cfecit and I are on good terms, this is just they way he is :p

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Cfecit said:
Aquarius said:

How about an SS food forum? One of my favorite recipes is gingerbread cookies frosted with swastikas. :lol:
Oh shit I really need those lol!

Shael said:
Eric13 said:

I've recently been eating porridge with greek yogurt, honey, and some fruit/berries for breakfast. I think it's very tasty and nice.

Aquarius said:
My favorite food by far are scrambled eggs on toasted bread, similar to how Gordon Ramsay makes them. Also occasionally a good quality pizza with some added chilli flakes.

Breakfast wise, Strawberry pancakes are amazing. ( when the strawberries are fresh anyway ). Yogurt is good too but I usually don't have any around.

Also I agree that the way Gordon makes scrambled eggs is delicious. Haven't tried making it that way then putting it on toast yet, though. Will give it a try.

Arin said:
Also I agree that the way Gordon makes scrambled eggs is delicious. Haven't tried making it that way then putting it on toast yet, though. Will give it a try.
I use sourdough bread that has been crisped up in an oven. It's very good :)

Shael said:
Arin said:
I use sourdough bread that has been crisped up in an oven. It's very good :)

Sourdough is just good overall. Great for sandwiches too.

Eric13 said:

My other favorite recipe is pie. I don’t know the exact recipe though, my baker won’t give it to me.

Hey Eric13, I had some questions regarding diet for you but I couldn't find an email on your page. Is there another way to message you privately?

Bible_Burner said:
Hey Eric13, I had some questions regarding diet for you but I couldn't find an email on your page. Is there another way to message you privately?
Hi, I’d rather not share my contact info publicly.
If you’d like, post your questions to the health forums and I’ll look out for them to help. Others may help as well that way.

Cold fermented whole wheat pita bread of any flatbread. Since whole wheat is used I sometimes add gluten powder as well. I prefer keeping the dough in refrigerator for like 5-6 days. Someone on health forums had introduced me to this concept which I then applied. Works really great. You can use pita bread dough for making pizza as well. I use it to make shwarma. This technique is a great alternative for sourdough with nearly same nutritional benefit.
Ingredients are:
Whole wheat flour
Honey
Gluten powder
Yeast
Water
Salt( I add it later after fermentation by yeast)

My other favourite is Indian/Mexican style Scrambled egg. You can have it with rice/bread. I prefer parboiled long grain rice like parboiled basmati rice. Parboiled rice is healthier than other white rice. It has all benefits of brown rice without the taste and fiber content of brown rice.

Eric13 said:

I tried it also. It is delicious!!!

I like to make sandwiches with dark German bread, spinach leaves, grated cheese( preferbly mozzarella) tomatoes, lean turkey meat, grill the sandwich and munch away. I occasionally make shrikand( it's basically homemade yogurt with sweet fruits and nuts. Always good for a little snack in the evening or whenever

Aquarius said:

If you like scrambled eggs you should try them "soft-scrambled" which is where they come out like a paste rather than a solid like you usually get in a frying pan. There's a video on youtube "Gordon Ramsay's scrambled eggs" and it's just the best way to eat eggs IMO.

It calls for:
Sourdough bread
Crem freche or sour cream
Chives
Olive oil

Each one of these ingredients makes the dish taste better. He also cooks mushrooms and some whole tomatoes to go on the side which are a great combination.

Purified666 said:
Aquarius said:

Right now it's chicken breast seasoned with Vegeta spice(without MSG). Makes eating chicken everyday rather nice.

Hopefully this video will not resonate with me in the future :lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px7Uc2GrnhE

Thanks for the laugh although I choked on my tea xD

Purified666 said:
Aquarius said:

I'm curious. How do you do your bicep curls?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h33IrnCX9M
Me, I'm palms out. Althought I've never read any Arnold....

Aquarius said:

Just baked some chocolate carrot muffins. Almond and coconut flour. With honey for a sweetener.

Came out delish. With some hot tea.

HauptSturm said:
Purified666 said:

I'm curious. How do you do your bicep curls?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h33IrnCX9M
Me, I'm palms out. Althought I've never read any Arnold....
Hammer hybrid curls. I never cheated on anyone though :lol:

Aldrick said:
Aquarius said:

Just baked some chocolate carrot muffins. Almond and coconut flour. With honey for a sweetener.

I kinda wish I liked cooking.

Aldrick said:
Aquarius said:

Would you mind sharing a detailed recipe? I have a horrific sweet tooth and I'm always looking for healthier alternatives for a sweet fix. If it's a super secret family recipe, I understand. I could probably do some research myself too. I've just never baked with almond or coconut flour before if you have any advice.

Myself, I love just broiling some brussel sprouts for a snack. Douse them in a bit of oil, season to taste and pop them in the oven on convection until they are nice and crispy.

If I'm trying to make a simple meal that will last a while, I cut up a lot of cabbage and throw it in a wok with some protein and a few other veggies that need cooking. Cabbage is so underrated. It goes good with almost everything and can be seasoned so many different ways. It'll also fill you up, especially with added protein or starches.

Zucchini too. I could only eat zucchini for the rest of my life and be happy. It makes a good quick bread too, in the same vein as banana bread, if there is a bunch that needs to go before it turns. They're not hard to grow either. I've grown them in ten gallon buckets on an apartment patio.

Libra said:
Aldrick said:
Aquarius said:

Would you mind sharing a detailed recipe? I have a horrific sweet tooth and I'm always looking for healthier alternatives for a sweet fix. If it's a super secret family recipe, I understand. I could probably do some research myself too. I've just never baked with almond or coconut flour before if you have any advice.

Myself, I love just broiling some brussel sprouts for a snack. Douse them in a bit of oil, season to taste and pop them in the oven on convection until they are nice and crispy.

If I'm trying to make a simple meal that will last a while, I cut up a lot of cabbage and throw it in a wok with some protein and a few other veggies that need cooking. Cabbage is so underrated. It goes good with almost everything and can be seasoned so many different ways. It'll also fill you up, especially with added protein or starches.

Zucchini too. I could only eat zucchini for the rest of my life and be happy. It makes a good quick bread too, in the same vein as banana bread, if there is a bunch that needs to go before it turns. They're not hard to grow either. I've grown them in ten gallon buckets on an apartment patio.

Sure!

It needs almond flour to hold better though. Add chocolate chips!

https://www.wellfedhome.com/coconut-flour-carrot-muffins-gaps-legal

ER057H3F41R said:
Aquarius said:

Chef John of Foodwishes does a lot of Mexican food and he only films the food, too
These are your first posts on this forums and you're not making a good impression.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back