Dedication

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
astrally flame

Dedication

Postby astrally flame » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:02 pm

My friend told me to please ask this question for him..he really want to dedicate himself to father satan, the problem is that he dont have a place to do the dedication ritual... bcs his family , is always present in their home and now he came up with a plan that he will do it in toilet but we dont know if that will be a disrespect to father or it will be ok...but that is the only option he have, to dedicate himself to our father and he want do it physically with a blue candle and a razor he dont want astral dedication...the way he say's his plan seems like a very good one the only problem we have is a place bcs it the toilet..plz friends tell us your option about this.
All the struggle that Father Satan, the deamons and hitler have went tru give me more strength.

Hps.mlimlal666

Re: Dedication

Postby Hps.mlimlal666 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:09 am

I personally find this very disrespecful, he is not in a prison? Im sure he can find away. He have time to go out ? like movies, hang out friends? he not lock up? why a bathroom ? :?
Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat .

"The meaning of life is to better yourself, and the universe" - Satan

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:35 am

Is there never a time when he is home without his family?

GG Allin

Postby GG Allin » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:16 pm

astrally flame wrote:My friend told me to please ask this question for him..he really want to dedicate himself to father satan, the problem is that he dont have a place to do the dedication ritual... bcs his family , is always present in their home and now he came up with a plan that he will do it in toilet but we dont know if that will be a disrespect to father or it will be ok...but that is the only option he have, to dedicate himself to our father and he want do it physically with a blue candle and a razor he dont want astral dedication...the way he say's his plan seems like a very good one the only problem we have is a place bcs it the toilet..plz friends tell us your option about this.

You realize when you burn the paper, it will create lots of smoke, so the toilet could be a bad place if the family notice it and want to get in, or a Smoke detectors goes on etc. Do it mentaly (astral dedication). Aren´t you allowed to play alone outside ?

Also to toss the remainings down the toilett isn´t the right thing to do.
GG = OO = ∞

BRUTALITY AND BLOODSHET TO ALL REPTILIANS!

The Alchemist7

Postby The Alchemist7 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:35 pm

astrally flame wrote: plz friends tell us your option about this.

As long as he is not caught, toilet is also good. What about somewhere outside close to home? Somewhere with no people around (forest etc). To me sounds a bit safer.
Kabbalah Exposed in French / La Kabbale Exposée en Français: https://lakabbaleexposee.blogspot.com/?m=1
Shortcut to offline versions / Raccourci vers les versions offline: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40627

Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive: https://mega.nz/file/wJgGiCRK#E1AXuJQQl ... qqVX6TUPkA
Topic: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42136

Mind control, microchips, UFOs, secret millitary bases and more --> https://web.archive.org/web/20000620155 ... index.html
New World Exposed: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42911

astrally flame

Postby astrally flame » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:09 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Is there never a time when he is home without his family?

No they are a very big family...if someone go the others stay at home,so there is no chance for him.
All the struggle that Father Satan, the deamons and hitler have went tru give me more strength.

astrally flame

Postby astrally flame » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:26 pm

GG Allin wrote:
astrally flame wrote:My friend told me to please ask this question for him..he really want to dedicate himself to father satan, the problem is that he dont have a place to do the dedication ritual... bcs his family , is always present in their home and now he came up with a plan that he will do it in toilet but we dont know if that will be a disrespect to father or it will be ok...but that is the only option he have, to dedicate himself to our father and he want do it physically with a blue candle and a razor he dont want astral dedication...the way he say's his plan seems like a very good one the only problem we have is a place bcs it the toilet..plz friends tell us your option about this.

You realize when you burn the paper, it will create lots of smoke, so the toilet could be a bad place if the family notice it and want to get in, or a Smoke detectors goes on etc. Do it mentaly (astral dedication). Aren´t you allowed to play alone outside ?

Also to toss the remainings down the toilett isn´t the right thing to do.

The smoke won't be a problem because, he used to burn his shoes with a blue candle, to make them shine more and that create a lot of smoke but they understand that..it a thing he start doing it since we were young and the paper ashe, he can put it outside the window..his plan is very smart the problem is that we are worred about dedicating in toilet..dedicating on ur mind he say it for young children not for him..his a spiritual medium and that is driving him crazy, paranoid, confusing and diagnosed insanity.

astrally flame

Postby astrally flame » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:43 pm

The Alchemist7 wrote:
astrally flame wrote: plz friends tell us your option about this.

As long as he is not caught, toilet is also good. What about somewhere outside close to home? Somewhere with no people around (forest etc). To me sounds a bit safer.

I also think toilet is not that bad and going to the forest is too dangerous because maybe someone will follow him and see him doing something with a blue candle in the forest..just like hps maxine mention somewhere, that xians always blame someone for their bad luck especially an known witch..and i'm sure they will call a witch..few years ago when he was starting to smoke weed and cigarette, he used to go to the forest and his sister child follow him and saw him smoking and after that a lot of drama happen..so forest is a Nah 4 me..and thank for ur reply i hope father will understand.

NinRick

Postby NinRick » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:37 am

My friend dedicated outside on a field, near a forest. Be creative, I wouldn’t want use the toilet lol
How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Astaroth’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment (https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... SHTAR.html)

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent: https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3 ... on__1_.pdf

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL LERAJIE!

Jack

Postby Jack » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:51 pm

Wait till you get outside the parents house permanently. You can do the dedication ritual in the astral temple in the meantime. Doing the dedication in the toilet is a very bad idea. You need to start your life anew with respect to the Gods.
THOTH's PROPHECY read from the Hermetic Texts by Graham Hancock
https://youtu.be/xvzZ56ZbWy8

Personal RTR Accountability Record (pls do personally to keep yourselves accountable before the Gods and your brethren.)
https://cryptpad.fr/sheet/#/2/sheet/vie ... PsE/embed/
(((viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506)))Image

Ja, die Welt ist nur ein Leierkasten,
den unser Herrgott selber dreht.
Jeder muß nach dem Liede tanzen,
das gerade auf der Walze steht

- Reinhard Heydrich

astrally flame

Postby astrally flame » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:52 pm

Jack wrote:Wait till you get outside the parents house permanently. You can do the dedication ritual in the astral temple in the meantime. Doing the dedication in the toilet is a very bad idea. You need to start your life anew with respect to the Gods.

That means he have to wait until june summer, when all his family member's go to the beach to enjoy the sunny days..if that happen.21 family members going out Lol.

astrally flame

Postby astrally flame » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:11 pm

NinRick wrote:

My friend dedicated outside on a field, near a forest. Be creative, I wouldn’t want use the toilet lol

Dedicating outside is not an option that i will give him never bcs i know if someone see him with a colour candle or a razor cutting his finger,i don't even want to write what will happen..i wish if im old enough we will woke up early or go out late to the park and help him to dedicate.

astrally flame

Postby astrally flame » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:06 pm

Hps.mlimlal666 wrote:I personally find this very disrespecful, he is not in a prison? Im sure he can find away. He have time to go out ? like movies, hang out friends? he not lock up? why a bathroom ? :?

sorry hps if i was encouraging him to do the wrong thing, i thought what is important is what is in our heart and if dedicating in bathroom is wrong is that mean it is also wrong to meditate in bathroom ? due to the lack of privacy because bathroom is the only room that we can do our private things to many of us..the other thing i want to ask is that the first day he thought of dedicating in bathroom i have a very strange dream that night, clear vision..in the dream i was at home and i hear a knock on the door,i open the door and their was a guy who look very ancient and have a line on his forehead he told me that his father want to meet my friend (the one who want to dedicate in bathroom) and we go to my friend house and tell him he agree, when we were about to go their was a car that just stop far from us...and the ancient guy get shocked and say i cant believe this my father came all the way here to see you in a very shocked way and looking at my friend with shock feeling, and he run fast to open the door of a car for his father and the man who came out of the car was a goatman i mean a goat that look like a man beatiful white goat standing with his two feet like a man and two guys wearing an african tradition outfit like they are his guidians or worriers with shield on their hands..he just look at us and we look at him with surpise of seeing a beatiful goatman who doesn't want to harm us, and i wake up in the morning with many questions i search a goatman on google all i get was the old negative stories of goatman want to eat humans or kill them...my real question was that is their any relationship of a goatman and satanism?? Or it was the enemies. (the goatman was looking like a baphomet but the baphomet have only goat head and a man and women body that guy was all goat but walking like a human)

Shael

Postby Shael » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:05 pm

He should just stay patient imo and look out for any opportunities that arise. Eventually he should be guided towards an opening where he can do it undisturbed. But make sure he dedicates astrally in the meantime.
Click here for audio version

NewsmaxTV
Real News For Real People

'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi