Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Feeling very tired after final RTR

Catalincata94

I did today the final RTR and after it i felt very tired why could this be i thought rising my energy helps to not get drained
Usually i do 666 meditation once for rising my energy
Then yesterday i did SATANAS 2x and today 3x and got very tired and widouth Satan's and the Gods i would still be very tired

I don't think this has to do with your meditations, usually is the opposite. You may have other hidden reasons going on, and you may not be aware of it. Perhaps planets transitioning, diet, lack of exercise, etc? Keep your aura and chakras clean every day. Do aura protection daily!
I noticed also people who are more open, if they are not carefully they might get drained easily. Keep aura clean, and protect yourself.

Catalincata94 said:
I did today the final RTR and after it i felt very tired why could this be i thought rising my energy helps to not get drained
Then yesterday i did SATANAS 2x and today 3x and got very tired and widouth Satan's and the Gods i would still be very tired
Make sure you have a proper diet and that you get enough sleep. Dont do like 5 workings at once every day either, but limit it to 1-2 maximum excluding cleaning and AoP. When raising energy, make sure you do it as long as needed until you can really feel yourself being full of energy. Start at only 1 RTR with 9x each letter, and practice to become able to do it without feeling drained in any way. Then when you can properly raise enough energy, you can increase the amount you do.

Catalincata94 said:

Raise more energy, maybe.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
I don't think this has to do with your meditations, usually is the opposite. You may have other hidden reasons going on, and you may not be aware of it. Perhaps planets transitioning, diet, lack of exercise, etc? Keep your aura and chakras clean every day. Do aura protection daily!
I noticed also people who are more open, if they are not carefully they might get drained easily. Keep aura clean, and protect yourself.
I think i agree with what you are saying by being more open i realized that i can get drained the next day if i use will power or focus hard and long enough on meditation it's like i fell the effects the next day from using to much focus and will power and that is felling drained or having lack of energy but i get well by inhailing energy and eating and getting vitamin d supplements

I found out the source of the tiredness and it was because of the antidepressants that i take and the psychiatrist reduced the dose, now i take less and i dont feel tired anymore i also want to say i'm reducing for some months the antipsyhotics and antidepressants then i'm off them now i have the possibility to do that because of the pills that i take they don't have any layer that may be for slow release of the substance that can cause an over dose if it's cut in half and taken this way. I'm doing a good aura of protection that also offers me health and in the meantime of reducing the pills i'm doing a full body, mind and emotions healing with Satanama for making sure i stay off them for good this time. And also it was a good idea to rise my energy more so that i feel it good enough. Thank you for the replies!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back