Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to arm the heart ??

afl666

I wonder if there is any spell to "close your heart" and never fall in love or worry about anyone again.

I have always fallen in love with the wrong men and I have always been concerned with people who do not deserve it.

Can someone help me??

afl666 said:
I wonder if there is any spell to "close your heart" and never fall in love or worry about anyone again.

I have always fallen in love with the wrong men and I have always been concerned with people who do not deserve it.

Can someone help me??

Ask your Guardien demon to send you the perfect partner for your future. You don´t have to hear him/her just ask and offer for exampel more warfare(final rtrs) in return. Go out, don´t expect the new person to knock at your door.

afl666 said:

Can someone help me??
There are ways but according to people who went through this, it turned them into emotionless robots, so it's not recomended, at all. If you dedicated, meditate, empower yourself and programme your aura to attract the best person for you.

Instead of shutting down your emotions you should learn how to be more wise emotionally speaking.

GG Allin said:
afl666 said:

Can someone help me??

Ask your Guardien demon to send you the perfect partner for your future. You don´t have to hear him/her just ask and offer for exampel more warfare(final rtrs) in return. Go out, don´t expect the new person to knock at your door.

Thank you for the tips.

The Alchemist7 said:
afl666 said:

Can someone help me??
There are ways but according to people who went through this, it turned them into emotionless robots, so it's not recomended, at all. If you dedicated, meditate, empower yourself and programme your aura to attract the best person for you.

Thank you for the tips.

Do the Venus square and/or runes to attract the kind of partner you would want come up with a good affirmation based on what you desire and what you would like to exclude but likely the same race and in my local area is good to add to it. Maybe just say perfect partner but use visualization or emotion to direct the energy more to what you are looking for so you don’t have some paragraph long affirmation to say 9 or however many times. You can also do a freeing the soul working or healing on this.

Put yourself in control of who you attract more so and just don’t let your feelings rule you if your logical brain says something is really bad follow it.

Eventually if you do this you will have a nice partner. Just don’t go with someone you think will hurt you these days it’s usually pretty easy to tell who might not be good for us cause it’s a lot of people so Follow that and your intuition.

afl666 said:

Can someone help me??
Self conscious

slyscorpion said:
Do the Venus square and/or runes to attract the kind of partner you would want come up with a good affirmation based on what you desire and what you would like to exclude but likely the same race and in my local area is good to add to it. Maybe just say perfect partner but use visualization or emotion to direct the energy more to what you are looking for so you don’t have some paragraph long affirmation to say 9 or however many times. You can also do a freeing the soul working or healing on this.

Put yourself in control of who you attract more so and just don’t let your feelings rule you if your logical brain says something is really bad follow it.

Eventually if you do this you will have a nice partner. Just don’t go with someone you think will hurt you these days it’s usually pretty easy to tell who might not be good for us cause it’s a lot of people so Follow that and your intuition.

Thanks for the help and guidance.

I will follow them.

Aquarius said:
Instead of shutting down your emotions you should learn how to be more wise emotionally speaking.

Yes I know.

I am using the Runes to help me in this matter.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back