Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Active self-destruction system (Jewish)

The Alchemist7 [JG]

Planet of Liberty said:
By blame of these programs fatal, planet earth is in a critical situation. The main problem is this. Destroying the Jews thanks to RTR, may they save our situation. But the earth? This planet is completely destroyed unfortunately... I hope that the situation will improve with the coming years ... Otherwise there will be no more life. What do you think?
Maxine said the Gods will come to earth because humanity will need help. I guess they have technology to restore the wellbeing of the planet.

Planet of Liberty said:
By blame of these programs fatal, planet earth is in a critical situation. The main problem is this. Destroying the Jews thanks to RTR, may they save our situation. But the earth? This planet is completely destroyed unfortunately... I hope that the situation will improve with the coming years ... Otherwise there will be no more life. What do you think?

I think any gentiles that helped out the Jews in this destruction of the earth either in their current or past lives in any serious way should be forced to help clean up this mess and fix it when we start to be able to actually fix the environment.

I hope in the end that we will be able to fix or at least improve things. Even if we started now and stopped the pollution raised awareness of it world wide and tried to fix things it would take years to decades to improve things and maybe some places are so bad that they will have to not be lived in for a long time BUT I think even our kind of science shows it can be fixed. Think about what the Gods must know and what they could do with their technology to help out. I don’t think we are beyond point of return quite yet.

But we may be in 10 or so years if the enemy is not taken care of so doing the rtr is a life and death thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back