Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Not an Satanist

HeavyBreathing9999

I am not an Satanist. Yet i am interesting in your Knowledge. Don't get me wrong, i am not a Christian either or something others of the Monoretadation Religions. I pray to my Slavic Gods; Rod, Mokosh, Bialo Bog,Svatowid etc.
I know i validated your Rules by entering into this Forum. But the Satanic Library is fascinating.
Although some of the Practices are Dangerous and should not be publicized anywhere; Kundalini can make you crazy and drive you Insane if you practice it wrong. I tried it by myself, i remember the Pain when i reach my Higher State for a Second. I could feel all the EMF around me, i tried to stay in this State. But it was Painful. So i stop. Only teached Master Occultist should guide other to the Practice of Kundalini. So they can't harm themself.

I am here to learn. I am interesting in the Geometria/Frequency and it's codes.

It is good that you are here to learn, and you're welcome to learn.

Make sure to contain and make good things out of anger, and don't promote illegal things.

HeavyBreathing9999 said:
I am not an Satanist. Yet i am interesting in your Knowledge. Don't get me wrong, i am not a Christian either or something others of the Monoretadation Religions. I pray to my Slavic Gods; Rod, Mokosh, Bialo Bog,Svatowid etc.
I know i validated your Rules by entering into this Forum. But the Satanic Library is fascinating.
Although some of the Practices are Dangerous and should not be publicized anywhere; Kundalini can make you crazy and drive you Insane if you practice it wrong. I tried it by myself, i remember the Pain when i reach my Higher State for a Second. I could feel all the EMF around me, i tried to stay in this State. But it was Painful. So i stop. Only teached Master Occultist should guide other to the Practice of Kundalini. So they can't harm themself.

The reason why people go insane is that they are full of hangups and blocks in their soul, with the increased energy of the kundalini these obstacles become even more stronger and that's why people go mad. Here we actually meditate properly and have proper information that can make us safely advance spiritually.

If you read everything in this sites and forum then you would understand that Kundalini is not that dangerous, I mean yes for an outsider perspective it is, you do not have the right meditations and the Gods do not protect and guide you, if you dedicate and follow the right meditations Kundalini will not be so scary, of course it does not 1 or 2 years to raise it but compared to the outsider in here advancement is quite fast if you do the right things (I'm talking about from 10 to 20 years to become really powerful but only if you do the right things). Of course, you can believe what you want but remember that all the knowledge in these sites is from and thanks to our God's.

Hi I'm gonna hop into your thread bud I'm new myself. And I think you're absolutely right about Kundalini. I'm not sure if that was truly what I experienced as at the time I was doing a lot of drugs and psychedelics. But doing this stuff on your own is very dangerous and that experience was the scariest thing I've ever gone through. That's why I'm here. I've known about you folks for a long time tho, got scared off by the Nazi stuff but I was SO wrong. I wish I stuck with Satan I feel like things would've worked out much differently. Maybe I needed that tho who knows.

HeavyBreathing9999 said:
The Pagan Gods were the same in all the ancient pagan cultures, known under different names. Your Gods might be therefore the same with our Gods.

As about kundalini, as far as I know no SS is rising his kundalini without directives from the Gods. If you reach the stage of actually raising your kundalini safely, then you should normally have the clairaudience and clairvoyance chakras opened, which will allow you to see and speak with them.

Welcome among us by the way.

HeavyBreathing9999 said:

Read and learn I don’t consider what you believe anything bad at all in fact it’s good people believe in our ancient Gods there are plenty of Pagan religions. I myself might want to add some stuff from Norse Paganism sometime when i meet more people cause none of this is that meaningful on your own to me at least cause it was my ancestors or Egyptian cause I spent past lives there. So good luck to you but I myself am a Satanist.

With that said the difference is we practice spiritual warfare something as far as I know most other pagans don’t do (maybe a few though who are more in contact with our Gods) and a lot of them don’t meditate every day either or possibly at all. Some meditations are watered down or corrupted as well. So you may benefit from this stuff on the site. That is the main difference. Satan and his Demons in our version of Satanism are our Ancient pagan Gods. I just want to welcome you by saying this. Take it or leave it but this is my view on this.

Anyways if you do decide to do a great deal of meditation or warfare it is advisable to be dedicated because the enemy will attack you for it. However if your just looking and trying things out a little you shouldn’t worry. But you would not have to change any of the practices you enjoy (I don’t think unless they are corrupted or of the enemy) since the Demons are our ancient Gods.

Other than that just look around I don’t think you violated the rules by being here cause a lot of people have come and asked questions and considered this path before I have seen that. If you have any questions feel free to post but the website has everything you probably want to know about this path.

Good luck

slyscorpion said:
HeavyBreathing9999 said:

Read and learn I don’t consider what you believe anything bad at all in fact it’s good people believe in our ancient Gods there are plenty of Pagan religions. I myself might want to add some stuff from Norse Paganism sometime when i meet more people cause none of this is that meaningful on your own to me at least cause it was my ancestors or Egyptian cause I spent past lives there. So good luck to you but I myself am a Satanist.

With that said the difference is we practice spiritual warfare something as far as I know most other pagans don’t do (maybe a few though who are more in contact with our Gods) and a lot of them don’t meditate every day either or possibly at all. Some meditations are watered down or corrupted as well. So you may benefit from this stuff on the site. That is the main difference. Satan and his Demons in our version of Satanism are our Ancient pagan Gods. I just want to welcome you by saying this. Take it or leave it but this is my view on this.

Anyways if you do decide to do a great deal of meditation or warfare it is advisable to be dedicated because the enemy will attack you for it. However if your just looking and trying things out a little you shouldn’t worry. But you would not have to change any of the practices you enjoy (I don’t think unless they are corrupted or of the enemy) since the Demons are our ancient Gods.

Other than that just look around I don’t think you violated the rules by being here cause a lot of people have come and asked questions and considered this path before I have seen that. If you have any questions feel free to post but the website has everything you probably want to know about this path.

Good luck

How you can say Satan and Demons are the Ancient Gods if Satan is a Biblical Figure?.
A watch out. Cause Demons are not only Mention in different Cultures, they are what we call the opposite of Good.
So the Question is what you wanna call a God?. Cause Odin is a God of Wisdom and not a Demon. Rod is the Creator God in Slavic Folk Religion.

While there are Demons how actually aren't always Evil. But sometimes they do Evil stuff, such as Hunting Humans.

HeavyBreathing9999 said:
How you can say Satan and Demons are the Ancient Gods if Satan is a Biblical Figure?.
A watch out. Cause Demons are not only Mention in different Cultures, they are what we call the opposite of Good.
So the Question is what you wanna call a God?. Cause Odin is a God of Wisdom and not a Demon. Rod is the Creator God in Slavic Folk Religion.

While there are Demons how actually aren't always Evil. But sometimes they do Evil stuff, such as Hunting Humans.

It is time to be serious about yourself and life, study the site first please.

HeavyBreathing9999 said:
slyscorpion said:
HeavyBreathing9999 said:

Good luck

The problem here is that you have deep delusions about what Demons are and what they are not and you seem not to even read joyofsatan.com as these topics are covered in there. You can't expect to learn about Spiritual Satanism if you don't open your mind to the possibility that you have been brainwashed into believing things that aren't true.

HeavyBreathing9999 said:
slyscorpion said:
HeavyBreathing9999 said:

Good luck

The real Satan doesnt have anything to do with the biblical Character of Satan. The bible story was created for the purpose of scaring people away from our ancient God's so of course they try to make him look like an evil character and bad and stuff. You can't really Mix xtianity with Pagan beliefs if you want to actually have a positive outcome cause these things and energies are extremely opposed.

Look up the Joy of Satan site ( www.joyofsatan.com ) and read the part on Satan. Also read the parts on Demons the Gods of Hell and those articles. In the middle ages during the Inquisition this was more clear than it is now obviously but Satan and His Demons are the pagan Gods.

Think about it we have a Demon named Amon Ra he was a famous Egyptian God. We have a Demon named Set and Bael also known Egyptian Gods. I am just saying this to prove the point. The God's of the Gentiles (Pagan Gods) were labeled as Demons and made to look evil and like monsters and stuff in the Bible and Torah and Quran because they are the enemies of the Jews who wrote these things and the pagan Gods are a threat to them cause they oppose their agenda and hate them.

So it makes sense the enemy wants to keep us away from our Pagan Gods.

Satan also is a pagan God I have not studied at all your version of Paganism so I do not know which God he is there but he had other Names like Enki (Sumerian) Shiva (Hindu) I believe someone said he was Loki on here but I am not sure cause the description of that God doesn't seem to fit in my mind (Norse) these are just some examples. He is in all the Pagan religions as a positive figure. Native American he is the Great Spirit or creator for example. Sananda or Sanat Kumara is also another name used for him.

This has nothing to do with the Bible and neither does our religion. I hope this helps clear up some confusion for you.

HeavyBreathing9999 said:
slyscorpion said:
HeavyBreathing9999 said:

Good luck

Oh and these "Demons" some of the Neo Pagans and New Agers and more modern corrupted Hindus go on about these are usually the Reptillians and Greys same with when xtians and Muslims go on about this and sometimes even Jews (they are not even nice to their own and like to play mind games)

We are not on their side at all in fact this is "The enemy" we talk about they have nothing to do with Satan and His Demons I can assure you completly about that.

HeavyBreathing9999 said:
slyscorpion said:
HeavyBreathing9999 said:

Good luck

Rule number 4 terms of use:

"4. If you believe Satan and his Demons are evil, this is not the group for you, find another."

Not tryin to be an asshole, but thought I should mention it. I suggest you do a bit of reading on the JoS. The demons are not evil.

You need to study the website more, all this is explained there. I'll give you the TL;DR version:

>Jews demonized the Pagan Gods and put them in their bible as demons because they hate non-jews and their culture so they made them the ultimate embodiment of evil.
>Jews stole everything from Pagan cultures
>Satan means eternal truth in Sanskrit and Jews made it to mean enemy.

Demons are mentioned in different cultures as their Gods and not as evil beings, at least what we here call Demons. There are beings considered bad in many cultures, but they all have nothing to do with the usually so-called Demons by the xians/jews, which are the ancient Pagan Gods.

Funny you mentioned Odin because he is an alias of Satan. Shiva too****.

The word Demon/Daemon in Greek means Deity or guardian spirit. It's the xians who corrupted that word to mean something "evil".

They are definitely not evil nor do they do any evil things. That's just jewish/xian slander.

****For more info about how Odin/Shiva is Satan check these posts:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=5694
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=5

HeavyBreathing9999 said:

Oy vey goyim, you should not publicize the kundalini practices!How will we be able to sell them in our workshops for thousands of $$$ if you keep leaking them everywhere? Yes, dangerous, very dangerous, fear them. You must not become powerful through the kundalini awakening or else it'll be another shoah for us. Only listen to our RHP misinformation which will cause you to have scary experiences and health problems and not read such nazi anti-semitic websites as the Joy of Satan which have true info and claim you have nothing to fear if you are a dedicated Satanist and receive guidance from Satan and the Demons. /sarcasm

HeavyBreathing9999 said:
Although some of the Practices are Dangerous and should not be publicized anywhere;

Shrekelstein said:
Oy vey goyim, you should not publicize the kundalini practices!How will we be able to sell them in our workshops for thousands of $$$ if you keep leaking them everywhere? Yes, dangerous, very dangerous, fear them. You must not become powerful through the kundalini awakening or else it'll be another shoah for us. Only listen to our RHP misinformation which will cause you to have scary experiences and health problems and not read such nazi anti-semitic websites as the Joy of Satan which have true info and claim you have nothing to fear if you are a dedicated Satanist and receive guidance from Satan and the Demons. /sarcasm

Such a Practice should be only allowed trough a Initiation from a Priest.

HeavyBreathing9999 said:
Shrekelstein said:

Genuinely curious, how would a HP stop you from going insane from your kundalini rising? Lol.

All this secrecy and initiations were necessary in the Dark Ages when the Church suppressed knowledge and killed those who had it but now it does more harm than good as it keeps it in the hands of the "elite". Someone can work direcly with the Gods and doesn't need a human priest at all. People have serious trouble when raising the kundalini because they listen to much misinformation, as explained here:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga.html

HeavyBreathing9999 said:
Shrekelstein said:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back