Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

NEW AGE OF FIRE

I have wondered why it has been said this is the age of Fire. Aquarius is air.
I heard it said we are entering the " age of fire, symbolized by EA the water bearer ". ( I believe it was on the JOS forum ).
Also, in astrology, the houses go from Aquarius to Pisces. Why is this zodiac house going from Aquarius to Pisces?

I think you only get a backlash when there's a spike in an element rather than a stable increase. Also I think fire is the most inclined to backlash. In chemistry a combustion reaction always produces CO2 and H2O, so fire produces water, maybe this is similar in the astral.

So as the hermetic principle " As above, so below ", this principle should work the same in the Astral. Thanks.
I might check out some chemistry.

AscendingSun said:
I think you only get a backlash when there's a spike in an element rather than a stable increase. Also I think fire is the most inclined to backlash. In chemistry a combustion reaction always produces CO2 and H2O, so fire produces water, maybe this is similar in the astral.

So basically, it means physically that we give the Enemy the needed backlash enough to destroy their propaganda machines (Media, SoMe etc) so that when the Air Element era kicks in, the People of the World can wake up, because the Enemys Propaganda Machines are not influencing them anymore. And after that, we advance to the Grande Finale of this whole war: Completely destroying the Enemy. So it COULD mean, that we can destroy the whole Media, or that *no one* would belive them at least.(which would mean that they dont have the viewership to get money from Ads and they would go bankrupt.) Well, waiting that time while doing the RTRs and getting stronger. As we grow SO rapidly in power, it can and WILL happen, if we work hard enough.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back