Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Constant muzic in the mind. Celestial music

Catalincata94

I had this for a long time but still sometimes i still hear music that i've listened to, why is this, is it because i've listened to music too much?

I once got attacked in my dream and was some diferent type of attack than usual paralisis and i asked Satan for help then i heard a beautiful celestial music in my dream after calling Satan. This means my astral hearing is opened somewhat? or my mind is more opened?

Once when I focused on my Astral hearing I heard music, too.

Catalincata94 said:
This means my astral hearing is opened somewhat?

Yes.

You can improve your existing astral hearing by empowering your 6th chakra and its extensions.

Use satnam,chant satnam va-a guru everyday.it has so many benefits including healing body ailments.
Sri Satnam is the ruler of the 5th plane which is above the mental plane ruled by brahm.
So if you chant his name it will clear every ailments and perfect the mental,physical and emotional bodies.

johnson_akemi said:
Catalincata94 said:

Yes.

You can improve your existing astral hearing by empowering your 6th chakra and its extensions.
I never opened the 6th chackra but i did the old opening meditations on the others some years back i want to be able to hear astraly, should i do the opening for 6th chakra alone and leave the rest or should i do all the new opening the chakras meditations? So i did those old meditation once for all of them exept the 6th but im not sure if i can do it with antipsyhotics i mean if it's safe to do, on the JOS it says that i need to get a green sign from my psyhiatrist so that i can do them but the psychiatrist is a psycho xtian and it's useless to talk to her about that. In my opinion i think i can do them but not 100% sure so any advice? Also if my 6th isn't open can it still be empowered?

And i heal this illness with yoga and also i'm doing a freeing the soul working just so you know...

Nama Enki said:
Use satnam,chant satnam va-a guru everyday.it has so many benefits including healing body ailments.
Sri Satnam is the ruler of the 5th plane which is above the mental plane ruled by brahm.
So if you chant his name it will clear every ailments and perfect the mental,physical and emotional bodies.
Thank you for the info will do

Nama Enki said:
Nah that's bullshit. Chanting does nothing compared to actual vibrations.

Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:
Thanks for this info bro it's true, vibration is energy

Catalincata94 said:
johnson_akemi said:
Catalincata94 said:

Yes.

I never opened the 6th chackra but i did the old opening meditations on the others some years back i want to be able to hear astraly, should i do the opening for 6th chakra alone and leave the rest or should i do all the new opening the chakras meditations? So i did those old meditation once for all of them exept the 6th but im not sure if i can do it with antipsyhotics i mean if it's safe to do, on the JOS it says that i need to get a green sign from my psyhiatrist so that i can do them but the psychiatrist is a psycho xtian and it's useless to talk to her about that. In my opinion i think i can do them but not 100% sure so any advice? Also if my 6th isn't open can it still be empowered?

And i heal this illness with yoga and also i'm doing a freeing the soul working just so you know...
You should start a serious program of meditation if you want help ask here. Opening just one chakra sound dangerous, you need all the chakras to be balanced and empower the soul, do you meditate at all?

Catalincata94 said:

In general you should be working on and empowering all of your chakras. You can use any of the techinques from the "6th chakra meditation" on your 6th chakra and its extensions (3rd eye, temple chakras). Opening and empowering a chakra can be performed simultaneously. Most meditation techniques do both.

6th Chakra Meditation
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/6th_Chakra_Meditation.html

I don't agree with the recommendation that you need a green light from your doctor before performing meditations while using medication. No western doctor understands the soul, chakras, and how medication interacts with medtiations. As soon as you start talking about chakras and meditation, any doctor trained in western medicine will immediately lose all respect for you and think you are a crystal healing, yoni steaming moron. If your doctor is religious (christian, muslim, etc.) then they may intentionally go out of their way to ruin your health. It is best to keep your beliefs about chakras and the soul a secret.

Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:
Look the way you use offensive words like a mentally deranged person,maybe you might be neurotic
Yes I wrote chanting but everyone here knows it is vibration that's the key so you don't need to tell me that.
I think you should go get some help for your neurotic behaviours or maybe you should just learn some manners in speaking,because it seems if any of your post doesn't have offensive words in it then they are not complete

Nama Enki said:
Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:
Look the way you use offensive words like a mentally deranged person,maybe you might be neurotic
Yes I wrote chanting but everyone here knows it is vibration that's the key so you don't need to tell me that.
I think you should go get some help for your neurotic behaviours or maybe you should just learn some manners in speaking,because it seems if any of your post doesn't have offensive words in it then they are not complete
How could I assume that you meant vibrating when most new agers always mean singing the mantra? You're not different from them..

luis said:
Catalincata94 said:
johnson_akemi said:
Yes.

You should start a serious program of meditation if you want help ask here. Opening just one chakra sound dangerous, you need all the chakras to be balanced and empower the soul, do you meditate at all?
:lol: of course i meditate and i do some workings to
Heres is my curent schedule

Morning meditation
Relaxation, AC, AP, YOGIC BREATHS (SUN MOON 5 rounds) Void 6 min and now Energy meditation and chakra spinning

SATANAMA 27x for anxiety it kind of come back because i didn't do the working long enough last time

Yoga VM 5 min

Freing the soul of paranoid schizophrenia 6 pm
Exercises

Night meditations

Relaxation, AC, AP, fundation meditation 5 beaths for now, chakra spinning

Thanks so much bro for helping me :D

luis said:
Catalincata94 said:
johnson_akemi said:
Yes.

So how exacly does the empowering and opening of the chakras work? I do know i must do one opening per day but if i do the opening meditation once is it enough? And after i did the opening meditation i can do the empowering meditation? And so on till the last chakra? And i keep doing all empowering meditations daily?

Catalincata94 said:
luis said:
Catalincata94 said:

So how exacly does the empowering and opening of the chakras work? I do know i must do one opening per day but if i do the opening meditation once is it enough? And after i did the opening meditation i can do the empowering meditation? And so on till the last chakra? And I keep doing all empowering meditations daily?
You should do the Opening chakras meditations as instructed first (you can repeat them a second time if you wish, these meditations help unblock the chakras a bit so you can start empowering them) then after you have done all of this you can start empowering them every day, for example, you can start doing 9 reps for each chakra every day. What you can do that is the most important thing if you want to advance is to clean the soul and chakras every day, you could use Raum or Surya for as many reps you can do, for example I do 216 in total but I do for each of the 7 chakra 20 reps and then 76 reps for all my soul which is in total 216. This is how I do it.

luis said:
Catalincata94 said:
luis said:
So how exacly does the empowering and opening of the chakras work? I do know i must do one opening per day but if i do the opening meditation once is it enough? And after i did the opening meditation i can do the empowering meditation? And so on till the last chakra? And I keep doing all empowering meditations daily?
You should do the Opening chakras meditations as instructed first (you can repeat them a second time if you wish, these meditations help unblock the chakras a bit so you can start empowering them) then after you have done all of this you can start empowering them every day, for example, you can start doing 9 reps for each chakra every day. What you can do that is the most important thing if you want to advance is to clean the soul and chakras every day, you could use Raum or Surya for as many reps you can do, for example I do 216 in total but I do for each of the 7 chakra 20 reps and then 76 reps for all my soul which is in total 216. This is how I do it.
Got it thanks
Is it necesary to use mantras to clean the chakras? and isn't it enough to do the daily normal cleaning by vizualization?

Catalincata94 said:
luis said:
Catalincata94 said:
Got it thanks
Is it necesary to use mantras to clean the chakras? and isn't it enough to do the daily normal cleaning by vizualization?
Mantra boosts any workings because cleaning is super important to advance then I would say that you should use a mantra. If you have not done any deep cleaning I would say concentrate more on cleaning for like a couple of years and less on chakra empowerment.

luis said:
Catalincata94 said:
luis said:
Got it thanks
Mantra boosts any workings because cleaning is super important to advance then I would say that you should use a mantra. If you have not done any deep cleaning I would say concentrate more on cleaning for like a couple of years and less on chakra empowerment.
About the cleaning the chakras with one of the sun mantras do you also use affirmations?

Catalincata94 said:
luis said:
Catalincata94 said:
Got it thanks
About the cleaning the chakras with one of the sun mantras do you also use affirmations?
Yes, of course, you should always use affirmation after you have raised your energy.

Larissa666 said:
Welcome to the club. :)
What do you mean sis? ;) I'm ss for 4 years now i know didnt meditate enough in the begining but it was because of the thing with the voice but now i'm much better and stronger

luis said:
Catalincata94 said:
luis said:
Yes, of course, you should always use affirmation after you have raised your energy.
What about if i do aura cleaning with sun mantra and affirmations and then i do aura of protection with Satanas and Algiz rune or do i need to wait 30 min in between?

Nama Enki said:
Do i also need affirmations for Satnam chant?

Catalincata94 said:
luis said:
Catalincata94 said:
What about if i do aura cleaning with sun mantra and affirmations and then i do aura of protection with Satanas and Algiz rune or do i need to wait 30 min in between?
No need to wait, you can do it back to back.

johnson_akemi said:
Catalincata94 said:

Yes.

Does random voices during meditation means the same thing that my astral hearing is opened somewhat?

luis said:
Catalincata94 said:
luis said:
Got it thanks
I'm not ready for opening my chakras because i anyway still have poor control over my thoughts and mind many times i find my self talking to others in my mind and they talking back, when listening to music the music repeats it's self in my mind and is annoying so if i open the chakras it will be worse because my thoughts and mind will be stimulated "Void meditation is highly recommended in order to control the thoughts and mind that will be stimulated by the opening of the chakras." I'm doing void. And still have poor concentration but i did a working two times 9 days whit a mantra that is good for keeping the mind clean and didn't saw much effect from that mantra "AUM KSAUM APANAYA SVAHAH" and the mantra isn't to be used to much. And also when meditating i hear random stuff like a short talk "control over the mind"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back