How to learn drawing?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Purified666

How to learn drawing?

Postby Purified666 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:56 am

I saw a lot of artwork from our family here and I always wanted to learn drawing, but didn't really know how or where to start.

How did you learn drawing?
Any good materials to learn drawing like videos/books?

I'm really interested in pencil drawing right now. Plus I don't have drawing tablet so I can't really make digital art right now.
"The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."

Führer, befiehl! Wir folgen dir!
Hail Satan!

Egon

Re: How to learn drawing?

Postby Egon » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:17 pm

There's this renowned online course "Método Fanart" (Fanart Method) in Brazil. Some of her videos have English subtitles so I suppose the teacher herself knows English and the course may have a translation as well. You can contact her at: [email protected]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwH6dqYX5sI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8xD8GnFk_E

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:02 pm

I actually perform the absolute sin of drawing which is using a mouse. I personally use Paint tool sai and it works well with a mouse.

I recommend drawing in paper, then digitize it and open it with sai. Then simply draw your sketch's lines in a separate layer.

I would still recommend you think about buying a tablet since mouse drawing has it's fair share of limitations. I started drawing as just a hobby and to this day it's just something I do every once in a while so I'm not very good at it either. I just recommend you find active artists you like and learn from their work, and practice a lot.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

sahasrarabliss

Postby sahasrarabliss » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:21 pm

You can learn from YouTube videos.
Or just Google.
:)

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:54 pm

Purified666 wrote:I saw a lot of artwork from our family here and I always wanted to learn drawing, but didn't really know how or where to start.

I'm really interested in pencil drawing right now. Plus I don't have drawing tablet so I can't really make digital art right now.

Check out proko in youtube, whyt manga or even drawing with Jazza. Drawing kills stress to me, especially after "hot-headed me" episodes and meditation. Like meditation, you advance in something, a skill that is a projection of your souls' ability to perceive things if I am not mistaken. I loved drawing ever since I was a little lad. Heck, I thought it was for kiddies until I found out digital art, I seriously ran back to it. thanks to Satanism, I was able to create my own variations of spells(Intelligence workings) to improve myself in that area. One thing, use a Venus(rules art) square while you combine it with practice, or use Venus energies if you can direct or draw them, you'll get better in time and I believe you can do it.

Best wishes of luck to you, brother :D !!!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... quare.html

Zeffie of the Wind

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:33 pm

Purified666 wrote:I saw a lot of artwork from our family here and I always wanted to learn drawing, but didn't really know how or where to start.

I personally am a self taught artist with the internet as my guide and my own creativity to train myself.

Creating art is a skill and like all skills require daily and consistent practice to become better and more proficient. It takes dedication, time and effort that you yourself are willing and wanting to put in. To create art there are two parts to it: The manual side and the spiritual side. The manual skill would be your dexterity and ability to put marks on your canvas. The spiritual side is your creativity, your mental capability, your inspiration etc. Both are required and both need to be trained.

There are 7 fundamentals to art as in if you break down Art to its base components these are what is left: Line. Shape, Form, Value, Space, Texture, and Color. I will explain these farther down below. These fundamentals are what you need to study and train in to become a better Artist. Anything else comes after learning and understanding these 7 concepts. Now to explain what these 7 are.

Line - In art terms, line is considered a moving "dot" or the path of a "dot" Lines can be used to define edges, add shading or value, and creation the illusion of Form. The line is the most basic of basics and is what is always used when creating anything both visible or invisible. In reality lines don't exist but in a canvas lines are always used.

Shape - Shape is considered a closed contour or the area confined within a contour line. Shapes fall into 2 categories: geometric or organic. They can be defined as positive or negative and are essential to composition design. If Lines are used in everything then shapes are what makes lines look like "not lines" if that makes sense to you. This is the 2-dimensional version of what form is.

Form - Form is the 3 dimension objects in a piece. Art is created in a 2d medium whether its a canvas or a computer software, therefore to make something look more realistic the illusion of being in 3dimensions is needed. Form in of itself is an illusion which heavily depends on the use and placement of values.

Value - This can also be referred to as tone. It is the darkness or the lightness of a color. Lighter values are called tines while darker values are called shades.

Space - Unlike shape, space has no defined area. Space can be considered above, below, around, or within a shape(s). It can also be thought of as the 3 dimensional illusion within a piece but unlike form its not defined solely by values.

Texture - this refers to the way an object feels to the touch or look as it may feel if it were touched. Texture created in drawings or paintings can be simulated or invented. This is also heavily dependent on values.

Color - Color is self explanatory. This is what I would consider the most complex of all fundamentals.

These 7 fundamentals are absolute requirements that need to be learned as these 7 tie in some way or other into more specific skills and theories.

https://design.tutsplus.com/series/how-to-learn-to-draw--cms-890 This guide is quite useful for manual training.

On the spiritual side, it is less defined and less researched. This is what I personally thought up. Before a piece is put on paper it is first thought up in the mind whether consciously or subconsciously. What we need to train is being able to consciously draw out the creative energies and power within the mind. Along with that, the ability to visualize ideas in your mind is needed. It is much faster to think up ideas and see them in the mind than it is to put all the ideas down on paper. Then there is the energy. One puts energy and effort into creating a piece.These are all easily trained already in your daily spiritual practice.

As for tools of trade, whether it be pen/pencil on paper, paint on a canvas, or a digital program all are valid and all require skill. Let none tell you otherwise as your own skill in creating comes first and tools are secondary. The internet is a great source of information but some information is better than other and learning how to sift through is a personal ability.

This is a personal belief but creating art is as much a physical skill as it is a spiritual skill. It is the representation of what a person is or believes in as the pieces come from within a person. On a larger scale it could also be a general representation of a culture or races state of mind or spiritual foundations. Around the world there are still the ruins of ancient civilizations and although those civilizations are gone their creations still exists such as the pyramids. Real art is a beautiful thing and I am glad it exists.

Kieith666

Postby Kieith666 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:48 pm

Practice practice practice! There are many beginner art tutorial videos on the internet. It would depend on what kind of art style/medium you want to pursue. You could probably also do a Venus square to help you develop your skills. Or some kind of working to help you out.

Just try not to get discouraged! You'll get to where you want to be with consistency.
Alway treat Satan and the Gods with the utmost respect!!

There's a war going on right now. What are YOU doing about it?

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL FOREVER!!!!

Satanic Soul

Postby Satanic Soul » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:09 pm

Glenn Vilppu

torrent everything he has for free, he'll turn you into a master.

You can sign up to New Masters Academy (google) for $35 a month, they have top tier professional instructors.

You can go by torrenting everything Vilppu for free

YoakeHoshi

Postby YoakeHoshi » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:22 am

I was in your same situation with clay. I never tried seriously to make something with it and in school we just made some small things. Until I've decided to buy clay and to make a sculpture. It was the first time and I had no idea where to start, no idea if I had to do eyes first or the nose, or the ears or the hair but I did it, I did it because I wanted to try and improve.

Sometimes I have a hard time with pencils too, I don't like drawing with pencil that much and I'm not that good at it but sometimes I take a paper and fill it with random drawings just for trying. You can do the same with things you would like to draw and do it until you succeed.

This is my advice, try it, and while you are drawing fix what you don't like until it's okay for you, then keep going. Experiment with various pencils, play with them, from the hardest one to the softer one.

For digital art I can't help you because I don't know anything about it :lol:
But I wish you good luck! :)
Flamers gonna flame.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Purified666

Postby Purified666 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:49 pm

Wildfire wrote:

Check out proko in youtube, whyt manga or even drawing with Jazza. Drawing kills stress to me, especially after "hot-headed me" episodes and meditation. Like meditation, you advance in something, a skill that is a projection of your souls' ability to perceive things if I am not mistaken. I loved drawing ever since I was a little lad. Heck, I thought it was for kiddies until I found out digital art, I seriously ran back to it. thanks to Satanism, I was able to create my own variations of spells(Intelligence workings) to improve myself in that area. One thing, use a Venus(rules art) square while you combine it with practice, or use Venus energies if you can direct or draw them, you'll get better in time and I believe you can do it.

Thank you :)
Just to clarify, which Venus Square should I do Material or Spiritual for drawing?
"The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."

Hail Satan!

Purified666

Postby Purified666 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:56 pm

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:

I personally am a self taught artist with the internet as my guide and my own creativity to train myself.

Creating art is a skill and like all skills require daily and consistent practice to become better and more proficient. It takes dedication, time and effort that you yourself are willing and wanting to put in. To create art there are two parts to it: The manual side and the spiritual side. The manual skill would be your dexterity and ability to put marks on your canvas. The spiritual side is your creativity, your mental capability, your inspiration etc. Both are required and both need to be trained.

There are 7 fundamentals to art as in if you break down Art to its base components these are what is left: Line. Shape, Form, Value, Space, Texture, and Color. I will explain these farther down below. These fundamentals are what you need to study and train in to become a better Artist. Anything else comes after learning and understanding these 7 concepts. Now to explain what these 7 are.

Line - In art terms, line is considered a moving "dot" or the path of a "dot" Lines can be used to define edges, add shading or value, and creation the illusion of Form. The line is the most basic of basics and is what is always used when creating anything both visible or invisible. In reality lines don't exist but in a canvas lines are always used.

Shape - Shape is considered a closed contour or the area confined within a contour line. Shapes fall into 2 categories: geometric or organic. They can be defined as positive or negative and are essential to composition design. If Lines are used in everything then shapes are what makes lines look like "not lines" if that makes sense to you. This is the 2-dimensional version of what form is.

Form - Form is the 3 dimension objects in a piece. Art is created in a 2d medium whether its a canvas or a computer software, therefore to make something look more realistic the illusion of being in 3dimensions is needed. Form in of itself is an illusion which heavily depends on the use and placement of values.

Value - This can also be referred to as tone. It is the darkness or the lightness of a color. Lighter values are called tines while darker values are called shades.

Space - Unlike shape, space has no defined area. Space can be considered above, below, around, or within a shape(s). It can also be thought of as the 3 dimensional illusion within a piece but unlike form its not defined solely by values.

Texture - this refers to the way an object feels to the touch or look as it may feel if it were touched. Texture created in drawings or paintings can be simulated or invented. This is also heavily dependent on values.

Color - Color is self explanatory. This is what I would consider the most complex of all fundamentals.

These 7 fundamentals are absolute requirements that need to be learned as these 7 tie in some way or other into more specific skills and theories.

https://design.tutsplus.com/series/how-to-learn-to-draw--cms-890 This guide is quite useful for manual training.

On the spiritual side, it is less defined and less researched. This is what I personally thought up. Before a piece is put on paper it is first thought up in the mind whether consciously or subconsciously. What we need to train is being able to consciously draw out the creative energies and power within the mind. Along with that, the ability to visualize ideas in your mind is needed. It is much faster to think up ideas and see them in the mind than it is to put all the ideas down on paper. Then there is the energy. One puts energy and effort into creating a piece.These are all easily trained already in your daily spiritual practice.

As for tools of trade, whether it be pen/pencil on paper, paint on a canvas, or a digital program all are valid and all require skill. Let none tell you otherwise as your own skill in creating comes first and tools are secondary. The internet is a great source of information but some information is better than other and learning how to sift through is a personal ability.

This is a personal belief but creating art is as much a physical skill as it is a spiritual skill. It is the representation of what a person is or believes in as the pieces come from within a person. On a larger scale it could also be a general representation of a culture or races state of mind or spiritual foundations. Around the world there are still the ruins of ancient civilizations and although those civilizations are gone their creations still exists such as the pyramids. Real art is a beautiful thing and I am glad it exists.

Woah! Thank your for the detailed answer this will help me greatly.

Hail Satan!

Purified666

Postby Purified666 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:57 pm

Thank you guys for the replies! :D

Hail Satan!

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:07 pm

Purified666 wrote:
Wildfire wrote:

Thank you :)
Just to clarify, which Venus Square should I do Material or Spiritual for drawing?

For my taking even if I fucked up a venus square once in trying to get real better at art but still got the material energies if I did apparently(Johnson Akemi's take noted saying that you still get the energies if I am right), it would be dibs on material. I'll try a full on venus square and I'll see what I get soon.

Maki

Postby Maki » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:36 pm

Look at everything. Pay attention to anything you see everyday and study it. See how the light and shadows appear on things. Look at a scene and see how perspective works. How closer objects look bigger and farther ones smaller. Pick a flower and see how its petals overlap.

Then, try to recreate those on paper. Pick an object, put it in front of you, and draw it. Compare your drawing to the object and see what makes it different. Improvise. Find your own style.

Or you can just pick a pencil and draw random things. Express yourself and experiment. Get your imaginations going.

Look at other people's artworks and see what you like from them, and you can use it on your own drawings. There are many youtubers who make art and art tutorials. Watch them and learn.

Also, practice! The more you draw, the more you'll learn.

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:09 am

Maki wrote:Look at everything. Pay attention to anything you see everyday and study it. See how the light and shadows appear on things. Look at a scene and see how perspective works. How closer objects look bigger and farther ones smaller. Pick a flower and see how its petals overlap.

Then, try to recreate those on paper. Pick an object, put it in front of you, and draw it. Compare your drawing to the object and see what makes it different. Improvise. Find your own style.

Or you can just pick a pencil and draw random things. Express yourself and experiment. Get your imaginations going.

Look at other people's artworks and see what you like from them, and you can use it on your own drawings. There are many youtubers who make art and art tutorials. Watch them and learn.

Also, practice! The more you draw, the more you'll learn.

THIS IS WHAT IS DO EVERYDAY XD!!!

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:39 pm

This is my own method/theory that I am trying for advancement purposes. I have studied past great artists from the Nazi Era and among one of them I found that they never even went to school but worked there way up just by drawing what ever they wanted and honing this ability through constant repetition. For me it opens up the crown chakra which is interesting because HP Magesons research showed that when you advance spiritually that is where you should feel it.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:30 am

NaziMan12 wrote:

This is my own method/theory that I am trying for advancement purposes. I have studied past great artists from the Nazi Era and among one of them I found that they never even went to school but worked there way up just by drawing what ever they wanted and honing this ability through constant repetition. For me it opens up the crown chakra which is interesting because HP Magesons research showed that when you advance spiritually that is where you should feel it.

I dont think it opens my crown chakra but you can still get better at drawing just by self study etc I am no expert though. I always wonder why there are no artists as good as the pre-modern period. Most of the past greats were probably all fervent nationalists. Maybe there are some out there who have the ability but are suppressed/persecued by the marxist establishments so they do not go public with their works.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

BlackCherokeeChi

Postby BlackCherokeeChi » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:57 pm

I started from drawing anime. And looked at ssome books in the library. Then continued, then stopped(this repeatedly) Almost went to art school, but didnt (most likely attacked at that time).

Something's that's fun in drawing and sketching and will help you improve your art- listening to music and just going mad with your skills. Open up to the song or instrumental and just let lose on the sheet of paper.

A FUN GREAT TIP: LIGHT BLUE COLORED PENCILS. draw with them, make any mistakes as you please, then trace and cover that sketch with ink or lead, THEN MAKE A COPY.

Its fun because the light blue colored pencils when sketching does not show up when you make a copy of it.

Purified666

Postby Purified666 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:31 am

BlackCherokeeChi wrote:I started from drawing anime. And looked at ssome books in the library. Then continued, then stopped(this repeatedly) Almost went to art school, but didnt (most likely attacked at that time).

Something's that's fun in drawing and sketching and will help you improve your art- listening to music and just going mad with your skills. Open up to the song or instrumental and just let lose on the sheet of paper.

A FUN GREAT TIP: LIGHT BLUE COLORED PENCILS. draw with them, make any mistakes as you please, then trace and cover that sketch with ink or lead, THEN MAKE A COPY.

Its fun because the light blue colored pencils when sketching does not show up when you make a copy of it.

I was actually thinking of starting by drawing manga or anime. My ultimate goal is to be able to draw Satan and the Gods perfectly and as realistically looking as possible. I really want to when I draw a God/Godess and show it to someone they go like "He/She looks really attractive/sexy/inspiring/cool" depending how I drew them. Even though anime or manga is not realistically looking, you still draw human form and anime is so much easier to draw and you have fun while at it.

Plus anime is really cute :), well some anime.
Now that I'm thinking about it, I will start with this tutorial https://design.tutsplus.com/series/how- ... w--cms-890 and after I'm finished, draw some anime!
Thanks for the tip!

Hail Satan!

Purified666

Postby Purified666 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:36 am

NaziMan12 wrote:
NaziMan12 wrote:

I dont think it opens my crown chakra but you can still get better at drawing just by self study etc I am no expert though. I always wonder why there are no artists as good as the pre-modern period. Most of the past greats were probably all fervent nationalists. Maybe there are some out there who have the ability but are suppressed/persecued by the marxist establishments so they do not go public with their works.

You're right about good artist who don't go public with their work, they are most likely scared of being attacked if they draw something not politically correct. Especially today when everyone gets triggered by everything.

Hail Satan!

BlackCherokeeChi

Postby BlackCherokeeChi » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:28 pm

Purified666 wrote:
BlackCherokeeChi wrote:I started from drawing anime. And looked at ssome books in the library. Then continued, then stopped(this repeatedly) Almost went to art school, but didnt (most likely attacked at that time).

I was actually thinking of starting by drawing manga or anime. My ultimate goal is to be able to draw Satan and the Gods perfectly and as realistically looking as possible. I really want to when I draw a God/Godess and show it to someone they go like "He/She looks really attractive/sexy/inspiring/cool" depending how I drew them. Even though anime or manga is not realistically looking, you still draw human form and anime is so much easier to draw and you have fun while at it.

Plus anime is really cute :), well some anime.
Now that I'm thinking about it, I will start with this tutorial https://design.tutsplus.com/series/how- ... w--cms-890 and after I'm finished, draw some anime!
Thanks for the tip!

Another GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT TIP in drawing. Visualize what your actually drawing on the paper. How you want it to look like, and trace those visualizations as best as you can. POWER MEDITATIONS IN ART!!!!

Also, ASTRAL ART OF THE GODS(The Gods of Hell): https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com