Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How does a person sublimate or fix the energies of Neptune

darkmonkey666

I need some information on this if you can point to an article on it I don’t know about it.

What would be some meditations that could be done both with Natal Aspects and placement and transit.

Any information you can supply on this would be very helpful I don’t want to go too much into detail on why I am asking this due to the enemy watching this.

This has been an ongoing issue for me as well and I know for plenty of others here. I think dealing with it is going with the flow sometimes- trying out for your artistic side and so on, but more importantly, void meditation, sexuality etc. Anything to "fix" the elusive baloney. Stay away from drugs, as I think Neptune transits increase the undermining and weakening effects of all drugs on the aura and mind, cutting under ones natural understanding of oneself, society etc. and placing delusion and neuroses where there are none.

Anything involving Satan and his people in a direct, clear way (and not pandering conversation on philosophies and short span ideas of a day) needs to be focused on, as this is to do moreso with Pluto who's water sorts out Neptunes. It's much better for people who are having problems with this due to lack of progress and spiritual insights (which you should be mostly aware of) to be going on Satan's Library and reading HC's rousing and inspiring sermons, reiterating it than lurking on here where often there can be false or pondering and vague spiritual information of a rando aim. Know that the important stuff is on the Important Articles and Satan's Library and don't forget that which should be fixed in your mind, FIX IT !

1. Hone the earth natures you have in your chart (earth sign planets or earthy aspects, Saturn-Venus-Mercury aspects to planets) acknowledge while spinning the base chakra w grounding affirmation and intent. The Sacral chakra and Pineal chakra are important too, with affirming for clarity of mind.

2. Associate with Satanic people and ideals moreso than everything else, Neptune should work with this in breaking down barriers to open up to Satan

3. Don't "hang on" to certain things as the process of Neptune has somewhat of a reason, reevaluation.

When the Age of Aquarius turns, this confusion will cease, and the greater confusion of the age will too, permanently :twisted:

There is a bunch of stuff you can do so Neptune won't kick your ass natally or in transit.

1. Look at what planets Neptune aspects in your natal chart. You can do the planetary square(s) to strengthen the planet(s) that are aspected by Neptune. You can use an affirmation like, "The energies of the sun square are permanently empowering and improving my natal sun and all aspects of my life it rules in a positive and healthy way for me."

Do NOT do a Saturn square even if Saturn is one of the affected planets. Saturn energy is misfortune, bad luck, and other crap you do NOT want more of in your life.

Satan's Magickal Squares
https://web.archive.org/web/20150827054936/https://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Satans_Squares.html

2. Look at what houses are affected by Neptune. This is the house containing Neptune and any houses that have their ruler(s) aspected by Neptune. You can use the planetary squares to empower and improve the houses that are affected by Neptune. For example if Venus rules your 7th house and your 7th house contains Neptune, "The energies of the Venus square are permanently empowering and improving my natal 7th house and everything in my life it rules in a positive and healthy manner for me."

3. Raise your vibration using the MerKaBa meditation and maintain high levels of bioelectricity in general. When you are on a higher level of vibration this sublimates the energies of Neptune. The higher vibration manifestations of planetary energies are generally more positive than the low vibration manifestations. For example, low level manifestations of Mars energy are violence and accidents. High vibration manifestations of Mars energy are ambition and athletic talent.

MerKaBa Meditation
https://www.joyofsatan.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Star_of_Astaroth.html

You can maintain high levels of bioelectricity by doing lots of:

(a) Yoga
(b) Breathing exercises
(c) Other spiritual practices like the 5 tibetans

4. Build a very strong aura of protection. A strong aura of protection deflects malefic energies and keeps crap out of your life including crap thrown at you by Neptune. Some methods of protection are:

(a) Runes: ALGIZ, BERKANO, SOWILO (SAULO)
(b) Sanskrit: SURYAE
(c) SATANAS
(d) Invoke solar energy (absorb energy from the sun) and program it to empower your aura of protection

If one of the planets is the moon then is there a way to empower the moon without doing the square. It is so easy to make a mistake on that and so time consuming

slyscorpion said:
If one of the planets is the moon then is there a way to empower the moon without doing the square. It is so easy to make a mistake on that and so time consuming

You can use the moon mantra without doing a moon square. You will want to adjust the affirmation slightly to something like," My natal moon and all aspects of my life it rules are permanently empowering and improving in a positive and healthy way for me."

You can use any of the planetary mantras (except Saturn) like you would runes. You vibrate them a number of times and direct the energy with affirmations. Don't use the Saturn mantra for anything. Saturn energy will bring shit into your life like bad luck, hard labor, horrible people, and general misfortune.

johnson_akemi said:
There is a bunch of stuff you can do so Neptune won't kick your ass natally or in transit.

1. Look at what planets Neptune aspects in your natal chart. You can do the planetary square(s) to strengthen the planet(s) that are aspected by Neptune. You can use an affirmation like, "The energies of the sun square are permanently empowering and improving my natal sun and all aspects of my life it rules in a positive and healthy way for me."

Do NOT do a Saturn square even if Saturn is one of the affected planets. Saturn energy is misfortune, bad luck, and other crap you do NOT want more of in your life.

Satan's Magickal Squares
https://web.archive.org/web/20150827054936/https://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Satans_Squares.html

2. Look at what houses are affected by Neptune. This is the house containing Neptune and any houses that have their ruler(s) aspected by Neptune. You can use the planetary squares to empower and improve the houses that are affected by Neptune. For example if Venus rules your 7th house and your 7th house contains Neptune, "The energies of the Venus square are permanently empowering and improving my natal 7th house and everything in my life it rules in a positive and healthy manner for me."

3. Raise your vibration using the MerKaBa meditation and maintain high levels of bioelectricity in general. When you are on a higher level of vibration this sublimates the energies of Neptune. The higher vibration manifestations of planetary energies are generally more positive than the low vibration manifestations. For example, low level manifestations of Mars energy are violence and accidents. High vibration manifestations of Mars energy are ambition and athletic talent.

MerKaBa Meditation
https://www.joyofsatan.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Star_of_Astaroth.html

You can maintain high levels of bioelectricity by doing lots of:

(a) Yoga
(b) Breathing exercises
(c) Other spiritual practices like the 5 tibetans

4. Build a very strong aura of protection. A strong aura of protection deflects malefic energies and keeps crap out of your life including crap thrown at you by Neptune. Some methods of protection are:

(a) Runes: ALGIZ, BERKANO, SOWILO (SAULO)
(b) Sanskrit: SURYAE
(c) SATANAS
(d) Invoke solar energy (absorb energy from the sun) and program it to empower your aura of protection

Nice answer, thanks as well

johnson_akemi said:
slyscorpion said:

You can use the moon mantra without doing a moon square. You will want to adjust the affirmation slightly to something like," My natal moon and all aspects of my life it rules are permanently empowering and improving in a positive and healthy way for me."

You can use any of the planetary mantras (except Saturn) like you would runes. You vibrate them a number of times and direct the energy with affirmations. Don't use the Saturn mantra for anything. Saturn energy will bring shit into your life like bad luck, hard labor, horrible people, and general misfortune.

Should we use the basic/seed mantra for the planets, like Surya for the Sun, or can we just use the full planetary mantras for the planets like Aum Suryae Nama/Svaha for a total of around 50-100x, then use an affirmation with it? Do the seed mantras for the planets have the same effect as using the full planetary square mantras for them?
Or is it even alright to use the planetary mantras as daily workings? Like if I wanted to use the Sun planetary mantra like 50x every day and use an affirmation with it, would it be a legit working, or would just using Suryae all by itself 50x be ok?
I feel like using the mantras in their planetary square form gives them a lot more power or causes them to have a much different energy, especially with the Nama/Svaha at the end of the mantras, which can be used for either spiritual or material goals. You can probably use 50x Aum Suryae Nama daily and affirm it to attract money/wealth to you, or if you wanted to use it to empower your solar plexus, or for aura cleaning, you could change Nama to Svaha.

Sun said:
Should we use the basic/seed mantra for the planets, like Surya for the Sun, or can we just use the full planetary mantras for the planets like Aum Suryae Nama/Svaha for a total of around 50-100x, then use an affirmation with it? Do the seed mantras for the planets have the same effect as using the full planetary square mantras for them?
Or is it even alright to use the planetary mantras as daily workings? Like if I wanted to use the Sun planetary mantra like 50x every day and use an affirmation with it, would it be a legit working, or would just using Suryae all by itself 50x be ok?
I feel like using the mantras in their planetary square form gives them a lot more power or causes them to have a much different energy, especially with the Nama/Svaha at the end of the mantras, which can be used for either spiritual or material goals. You can probably use 50x Aum Suryae Nama daily and affirm it to attract money/wealth to you, or if you wanted to use it to empower your solar plexus, or for aura cleaning, you could change Nama to Svaha.

You can use the full or seed mantras. If you want to use the sun mantra you can use:

SURYA/SURYAE
AUM SURYA NAMA/SVAHA
AUM HRAAM HRIM HRAUM SAU SURYAE NAMA/SVAHA

A magickal working is just raising some energy and then directing the energy to do something you want. Any mantra/rune/vibration that generates energy can be used for a "legit" magickal working.

Sun said:
johnson_akemi said:
slyscorpion said:

I think you can that is what I was thinking of when I asked if there was another way to empower the moon outside the square. Aum chandramase svaha or the longer version a certain number of times for 40 days possibly a number related to the moon I’d have to look it up.

But anyways I think you can do this. It may not be as powerful or it may be more powerful depending on how many times you do this I am not even sure never done it so I can’t speak on this I may try it some time.

I was wondering would this mantra empower the sun square even more if I did it with sun in Aries or Leo adding even more power to it.

“Aum Hram Hrim hraum simha Suryae Nama/Svaha or increase the power of the working when doing it outside of exaltation or home sign. I admit not fully my idea originally but it seems like it might.

Oh and btw simha is the Sanskrit word for Leo or Lion. It has a strong solar energy. I got to thinking about this I never tried it but I got to wondering could these words be used to increase the power of planetary workings like a primer of the energy before saying the planet word. Like for example with Venus it would be vrishabha or tula (Taurus or Libra) same with all other planets. This may be dumb but it seems like it could increase the results of workings especially when a planet is already at home or exalted.

I haven’t tried it yet but I got to thinking on it. I saw awhile back someone posted about zodiac mantras and I wondered if the words (of course if pronounced right and vibrated) could increase the power of the squares somehow.

slyscorpion said:
Oh and btw simha is the Sanskrit word for Leo or Lion. It has a strong solar energy. I got to thinking about this I never tried it but I got to wondering could these words be used to increase the power of planetary workings like a primer of the energy before saying the planet word. Like for example with Venus it would be vrishabha or tula (Taurus or Libra) same with all other planets. This may be dumb but it seems like it could increase the results of workings especially when a planet is already at home or exalted.

I haven’t tried it yet but I got to thinking on it. I saw awhile back someone posted about zodiac mantras and I wondered if the words (of course if pronounced right and vibrated) could increase the power of the squares somehow.
Be careful with these "mantra's" the jews have corrupted to much to where you can't really trust these words anymore. The mantra on Jos are fully tested and safe, in general things like Bija mantra should be safe too but other things like random sanskrit works are not that safe.

luis said:
slyscorpion said:

Be careful with these "mantra's" the jews have corrupted to much to where you can't really trust these words anymore. The mantra on Jos are fully tested and safe, in general things like Bija mantra should be safe too but other things like random sanskrit works are not that safe.

These words do appear to be the energy of the constellations I am open enough to sense energy but I will note that a few of them feel a little strange in some way. Like the Leo one I mentioned for example has strong solar type energy but it feels like there is a little Plutonian vibe to it when used on its own without the sun mantra that I wouldn’t expect in the sign of Leo and don’t feel when the sun is there and I do the working. However I was talking to a Satanist who I trust who told me about how these might make the energy of planets more powerful and that you can kind of in your mind mix toghether these energies. I tried it a day ago with the sun. It felt like it empowers it a lot and much like sun in Leo energies but obviously not as powerful as sun is debilitated right now.

I think honestly these if used on their own might not be as safe as if using it with a planet mantra or in a working. Maybe these just are the straight up energies of the constellations. I know there was a Satanist who mentioned longer zodiac Mantras awhile back I tried those I got the same vibe as using these Sanskrit words from the mantras.

This is probably just the unfiltered energies of the constellations themselves it feels enough like the energy of the planets in those signs that I don’t think this is corrupted. However it may not be as safe to use this without adding planet mantra or energies to this.

I think this holds a lot of potential in empowering workings with planets. Also it might be a safer way to use something similar to the outer planet energies for things using the word for Aquarius Pisces or Scorpio.

Then again I am very aware the enemy tries to corrupt things so I can’t say 100 percent any of this is safe at all. It was just an idea I wanted to comment on it before using it just to be sure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back