Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RAUM + Aura Cleaning

When I use Suryae to clean my aura I close my eyes focus on my pineal gland and vibrate it all over my soul and lately, I have been meaning to give RAUM a try however I have a quick question to those who have experience with it;

When I'm using RAUM for cleaning purposes should I,
R-Base
A-Sacral
U-Solar
M-Lower Hearth

R-Upper Hearth
A-Throat
U-3rd Eye
M-Crown

or should I use it the way I use Suryae and vibrate it ''all over''?

What are your experiences with using Raum when you want to clean your aura?

PS. Im also thinking about using the IO/EA but I am a little reluctant to use this because I don't want to empower any curses but also I don't know if that even matters if I program the energy for cleaning purposes?

My plan is to do this first thing in the morning after making my bed

I am not sure that meditation fully has anything to do with cleansing the aura of Chakras. My feeling from it is it empowers the four corners of the soul. This is something the enemy corrupts a lot in their occultism nonsense in some of their occultism in some of their rituals. Where they vibrate a word of the enemy into the four corners.

I am assuming other things can be used this way like Satanas can be in protection or empowering too and other things it may add power to a working idk never tried it with anything.

But that meditation is more empowering and raising energy than it is about cleansing.

If you wanted to Surya or raum just vibrated into the aura and/or chakras with visualization is better or other cleansing words a few have been shared here like visuddhi etc.

I regularly do Raum for aura cleaning, Io/Ea for empowerment followed by Aum Suryae for Aura of protection. However you can after io/early start any working or daily mantra or ritual as it empowers everything. Someone on the forum said he did the venus Shukraya mantra a number of times after the io/ea which I understand empowers the mantra exponentially. However always note patience with breath retention provides the full benefits of vibrating a mantra. Only when you retain the breath can you feel the energy the mantra generates which is very important as elaborated by HPMageson in one of his sermons. And with any working you must always feel the energy for 5minutes after completing it with visualization (if working for material goals.) Before you start any new consecutive working (if you can handle it I.e.).

I created this post cus I am currently doing a Sun Square to land a good job for myself, and I don't want to over-use Surya.

However, do you think it matters if I say use Surya around 10 am? then do the Sun Square around 2 pm do the energies still meddle with each other?

Any chakra/aura cleaning tips that can be done first thing in the morning would be much appreciated

Just do it the way it's described, Raum on your chakras io/ea on the sides of the body and then a mantra onto your entire being to clean it, which would probably be surya.

Raum raises solar energies so you can definitely use it to clean your aura if that works better.

The Alchemist7 said:
MoonlessNight666 said:
What are your experiences with using Raum when you want to clean your aura?
As far as I know RAUM is used for empowering, not really for cleaning.
slyscorpion said:
I am not sure that meditation fully has anything to do with cleansing the aura of Chakras. My feeling from it is it empowers the four corners of the soul. This is something the enemy corrupts a lot in their occultism nonsense in some of their occultism in some of their rituals. Where they vibrate a word of the enemy into the four corners.

I am assuming other things can be used this way like Satanas can be in protection or empowering too and other things it may add power to a working idk never tried it with anything.

But that meditation is more empowering and raising energy than it is about cleansing.

If you wanted to Surya or raum just vibrated into the aura and/or chakras with visualization is better or other cleansing words a few have been shared here like visuddhi etc.
The Raum meditation is used to empower, to empower yourself like a "primer" before a spell and the effects are for cleaning the chakras from blocks so the serpent can awaken and travel from the Base to the Crown safely. I personally use the Raum meditation (i do 108 reps even of the IO and EA, this is advanced so if you are not ready do not do it) and then I use an affirmation for cleaning my chakras from negative energy and blocks. I do use still Surya 216 times for general cleaning and i do vibrate it in the chakras too. If you do not belive me there are sermons and answers from the HP's on this. The Raum meditation and the Chariot of Ra is really important to advance, they help to clean the chakras. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=27924 and https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25116&p=113116&hilit=Chariot+of+ra#p113116

The full Raum meditation or simply the mantra alone can be used for general empowerment, more specific empowerment e.g using it on the Solar Charka, for cleaning the light body and aura and for raising energy to be directed towards personal goals or a ritual (rtr or otherwise). It's effective for all these things

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

It says here RAUM can be used for aura cleaning as well because it's a sun mantra.

What I like about RAUM listening to the MP3 audio is you don't have to roll your R's. I cannot roll R's to save my life.

So do 100 or 111 reps of RAUM vibrations and your affirmation 9 X. And meditate for a few mins. 5 or so minutes on the energy afterwards.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back