Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help planetary hours

afl666

I would like to know if you have an application or website where I can see the planetary hours, as I do not have a computer and Chronus XP is not available for installation on the cell phone; and I would like to do my whole routine according to the hours.

I follow the planetary hours that are available on the JoS website, if there is any difference in minutes between the hours on the website and that of Chronus XP, can it affect my work?

Lunarium has a planetary hours calculator.

Lunarium
https://www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp

johnson_akemi said:
Lunarium has a planetary hours calculator.

Lunarium
https://www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp

Thanks for the help.

Now I will be able to take my medications and daily routine at the correct times.

afl666 said:
I would like to know if you have an application or website where I can see the planetary hours, as I do not have a computer and Chronus XP is not available for installation on the cell phone; and I would like to do my whole routine according to the hours.

I follow the planetary hours that are available on the JoS website, if there is any difference in minutes between the hours on the website and that of Chronus XP, can it affect my work?

I use an app called planetery hours it has a purple grip as a back ground and an orange triangle insh. symbol. it actually calculates the hours for u by using the gps option

MoonlessNight666 said:
afl666 said:

I use an app called planetery hours it has a purple grip as a back ground and an orange triangle insh. symbol. it actually calculates the hours for u by using the gps option

Thank you for your help.

I'll download it right now on my phone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back