Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What a terribly stupid song

Sunny

Please see this jewish song completely, there are several mice scenes but one scene is particularly interesting, when a jewish girl sits on a cake. This song reminds me of the rats that I find where my parents keep the corn, they go at night to eat and shit on the food.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ieah4V3gOCw

Master said:
Please see this jewish song completely, there are several mice scenes but one scene is particularly interesting, when a jewish girl sits on a cake. This song reminds me of the rats that I find where my parents keep the corn, they go at night to eat and shit on the food.

how the hell'd you find this crap? I find it worth pointing out that every "flavor" of entertainment media has loyal followers.. it's kind of creepy, like the pied piper playing his flute and people marching in line. this world is in dire shortage of individuality. most people want to be like an existing model of something.

retrograde said:
Master said:

how the hell'd you find this crap? I find it worth pointing out that every "flavor" of entertainment media has loyal followers.. it's kind of creepy, like the pied piper playing his flute and people marching in line. this world is in dire shortage of individuality. most people want to be like an existing model of something.

"Muh Individuality" nowadays consists of nosejobs, make-up, hair dyes and wipe your brains out.. Also behaving in a stereotypical way.
Part of this is caused by the people they look up to though. By the 'heros' that are famous and in the media.
Not to mention the massive insecurities that everyone has regarding their appearance etc..

Though seems that it is necesarry to behave like a moron as part of the lifestyle to get followers and keep them interested..

Serious lack of spirituality here. I hope we can bring some balance back to those nutcases.. though some are beyond saving.

retrograde said:
Master said:

I was listening to music, charts of better and newer songs. Throughout the whole chart of very good songs, there was this song. In Eurovision 2018, he won this girl with a much worse song than this. She was literally dancing like a chicken.

retrograde said:
Master said:

Honestly a lot of popular music has a very creepy dark vibe to it.

But anyways apparently there are people that like this crap.

But if you want more like real music you need to look for stuff that is not on the radio. All genres of music (including rap and pop like stuff) can and do have songs that are quite deep or more talented but you have to look awhile with some things. People can like what they want but you would question why some people might really like or go for some of this if they are on our side.

The Jews just want people mindless slaves and not thinking they don’t need talent.

If you want to see something that is exact opposite of the message in pop music here you go

https://youtu.be/75W2xhf2jmE

I personally think in rock especially there are still some really good music. That things like this are getting out there that means our rtrs are working and not everyone is mindless slaves. I feel our Gods speaking in stuff like this whether or not any of the people that created it are Jews (I have my suspicions about that group)

There are some other really good rock things too both recent and old.

I need a puking emoji for this one
How the hell did you even find this kind of music

Anyway the song is all about drugs,junk food other sick jewish stuff.
This is also the kind of rubbish many gentiles sing and promote nowadays under Jewish media

Nama Enki said:

This is also the kind of rubbish many gentiles sing and promote nowadays under Jewish media
Master said:
retrograde said:
Master said:

I was listening to music, charts of better and newer songs. Throughout the whole chart of very good songs, there was this song. In Eurovision 2018, he won this girl with a much worse song than this. She was literally dancing like a chicken.

Master said:
Nama Enki said:

Master said:
retrograde said:

Lol it happens. We're not faulting you, I guess it's a natural reaction to being offended by music, to ask where someone found it. Maybe we wanted you to say it was in a dumpster you went diving in.. lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back