Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Runes and fear.

Izzythegawd666

I have a few questions I need answered. 1)- how do the runes work ?, 2)- how do I properly use them ?, 3)- how do I get rid of fear using the runes or other methods and 4)- how long will it take for that energy to manifest ? Thank you all in advance.

1. Runes generate energy when you vibrate them. This energy is directed using affirmations to manifest your goal. Vibrating a rune is like singing in a long, drawn out manner.

Using the Runes
https://www.joyofsatan.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Runes.html

Pronouncing the Runes
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Pronunciation.html

2. (a) Vibrate the runes a number of times. The number of times you vibrate a rune depends on the rune itself and the goal you have in mind. Multiples of 6 are good for destruction workings. Multiples of 9 are good for general positive workings like attracting money or protecting yourself.
(b) State affirmations to direct the energy you raised from vibrating the runes.
(c)Vibrate the runes and state your affirmations every day for multiple days. 40 days is a good length of time for most magickal workings. 40 days engraves the runic energies into your soul and makes them permanent.

3. Use ANSUZ to free yourself from fear. A good affirmation is “In a healthy and positive manner for me I am completely and permanently free of all irrational fear, obstacles, and blockages.”

4. The lag between your working and when it manifests is determined by the power of your soul and the astrological timing of your working. You want to carefully time the start of your magickal working. A working to free yourself from fear should be started during a waning moon (for endings) when the moon is in Pisces (for endings) or Aquarius (for freedom). Do NOT start when the moon is void. Anything started during a void moon doesn’t work out. This includes magick.

Void of Course Moon Dates
https://www.moontracks.com/void_of_course_moon_dates.html

2020 SS Calendar
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26302

Moon waning in Scorpio is way better for this to be honest that is coming up soon. I think that is actually the best time for any freeing the soul working with Aquarius Sagittarius and Pisces as back up if you miss it or moon is not waning in Scorpio or you have to restart it for some reason and don’t want to wait for moon to go back to Scorpio

johnson_akemi said:
1. Runes generate energy when you vibrate them. This energy is directed using affirmations to manifest your goal. Vibrating a rune is like singing in a long, drawn out manner.

Using the Runes

Pronouncing the Runes
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Pronunciation.html

2. (a) Vibrate the runes a number of times. The number of times you vibrate a rune depends on the rune itself and the goal you have in mind. Multiples of 6 are good for destruction workings. Multiples of 9 are good for general positive workings like attracting money or protecting yourself.
(b) State affirmations to direct the energy you raised from vibrating the runes.
(c)Vibrate the runes and state your affirmations every day for multiple days. 40 days is a good length of time for most magickal workings. 40 days engraves the runic energies into your soul and makes them permanent.

3. Use ANSUZ to free yourself from fear. A good affirmation is “In a healthy and positive manner for me I am completely and permanently free of all irrational fear, obstacles, and blockages.”

4. The lag between your working and when it manifests is determined by the power of your soul and the astrological timing of your working. You want to carefully time the start of your magickal working. A working to free yourself from fear should be started during a waning moon (for endings) when the moon is in Pisces (for endings) or Aquarius (for freedom). Do NOT start when the moon is void. Anything started during a void moon doesn’t work out. This includes magick.

2020 SS Calendar
Sis, quando ho visto il tuo nome nei forum sono stato molto contento. Dimmi per favore, perchè ho fatto un pó di confusione, qual é la versione piú potente si sowilo, saulo o soulo

Rambo said:
Sis, quando ho visto il tuo nome nei forum sono stato molto contento. Dimmi per favore, perchè ho fatto un pó di confusione, qual é la versione piú potente si sowilo, saulo o soulo

SAULO is the most powerful. It contains AU which generates power.

johnson_akemi said:

Using the Runes

Pronouncing the Runes

2020 SS Calendar
Thank you brother, much appreciated.

johnson_akemi said:

A rune should be vibrated accourding to its number in the runic alphabet (exampel fehu # 1). The repetitions should be above 40. If you use different runes in one working they all have to add up to each other (fehu #1 + Gebo #7+ perthro #14 = smalest rep above 40 = 42 (42/1 , 42/7, 42/14) , or a power number above 40 (88,111,666).
Here is the link to the library:
you can find the PDF "The Runic Kabalah" there which does explain everything.
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html#R

I´m not sure about the destruction working with multiple of 6 (if the runes add up to this number above 40), but for money workings 111 is good, it is a solar number, money is ruled by the sun chakra/3rd chakra.

johnson_akemi said:

Using the Runes

Pronouncing the Runes

2020 SS Calendar
If I stop doing one(rune) after the 40 days can I do another ? And will the previous runes energy still be there is my soul ?

Lordbaphamet666 said:
If I stop doing one(rune) after the 40 days can I do another ? And will the previous runes energy still be there is my soul ?

Yes you can stop using a rune after 40 days and start using another. You can use multiple runes at the same time for different purposes. For example you could use FEHU to attract money and ALGIZ to protect yourself.

When you do more than one magickal working at a time you should wait between each working. Going back to the FEHU/ALGIZ example, you would vibrate FEHU some number of times and state your affirmations. Then you go and do something else for 5 minutes or more. Then you vibrate ALGIZ and state your affirmations. The short wait between workings is so the energies you raised don't interfere with one another.

johnson_akemi said:
Rambo said:

SAULO is the most powerful. It contains AU which generates power.
Grazie Sis

Fuchs said:
johnson_akemi said:

A rune should be vibrated accourding to its number in the runic alphabet (exampel fehu # 1). The repetitions should be above 40. If you use different runes in one working they all have to add up to each other (fehu #1 + Gebo #7+ perthro #14 = smalest rep above 40 = 42 (42/1 , 42/7, 42/14) , or a power number above 40 (88,111,666).
Here is the link to the library:
you can find the PDF "The Runic Kabalah" there which does explain everything.
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html#R

I´m not sure about the destruction working with multiple of 6 (if the runes add up to this number above 40), but for money workings 111 is good, it is a solar number, money is ruled by the sun chakra/3rd chakra.

My recommendations were based on numerology. 6 is Saturnian vibration which is hardship, bad luck, and misfortune. 9 is finality. More information about numerology is here: https://web.archive.org/web/20160309221354/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Bible_Book_Of_Jewish_Witchcraft_Article_Series.pdf

johnson_akemi said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

Yes you can stop using a rune after 40 days and start using another. You can use multiple runes at the same time for different purposes. For example you could use FEHU to attract money and ALGIZ to protect yourself.

When you do more than one magickal working at a time you should wait between each working. Going back to the FEHU/ALGIZ example, you would vibrate FEHU some number of times and state your affirmations. Then you go and do something else for 5 minutes or more. Then you vibrate ALGIZ and state your affirmations. The short wait between workings is so the energies you raised don't interfere with one another.
Johnson, I love you brother. One more question, how would this manifest ? I know I have to do something in the physical to connect to the energy but how ? And can you give some personal examples ? Not to intrude, just to get an idea of it.

Lordbaphamet666 said:
johnson_akemi said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

Johnson, I love you brother. One more question, how would this manifest ? I know I have to do something in the physical to connect to the energy but how ? And can you give some personal examples ? Not to intrude, just to get an idea of it.

I will use the same ALGIZ/FEHU example to answer your question.

Protection prevents bad stuff from happening to you. This can manifest as a burglar choosing to rob your neighbor's house instead of your house. A strong aura of protection saved my ass when I got into a car wreck. The other car smashed into the vehicle I was in directly behind the seat I was sitting in. I would have been crushed if the other car had been 2 feet closer.

Your protective energies will protect you against bad things. That is NOT a license to go out, ignore common sense, and be stupid. Being stupid will deplete your protective energies. For example, you decide to take a 2 am walk through a gang-infested part of town while wearing a very expensive Rolex watch. Your protective energies must:

(a) prevent the gangsters from mugging you
(b) prevent the desperate drug addicts from mugging you
(c) prevent you from getting hit by stray bullets fired during inter-gang violence
(d) prevent you from getting hit by a car. It is dark and drunk drivers are much more common at 2 am.

All of the above take energy. The more stuff you need to protect yourself from, the more energy it will take to keep you safe.

When you are bringing money into your life using FEHU, you need to give the energies a physical route to manifest. Workings that attract something (money, love, etc.) need a route to manifest. If you sit on your ass in your mother's basement and drink beer, your money working is really limited. It may manifest through your mother handing you $20. You need to do something through which the money can come to you. The money working can manifest through a pay raise at work, a surprise dividend or merger announcement that increases the value of your investments, meeting someone who is interested in your small business who then makes a large order, etc.

johnson_akemi said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
johnson_akemi said:

I will use the same ALGIZ/FEHU example to answer your question.

Protection prevents bad stuff from happening to you. This can manifest as a burglar choosing to rob your neighbor's house instead of your house. A strong aura of protection saved my ass when I got into a car wreck. The other car smashed into the vehicle I was in directly behind the seat I was sitting in. I would have been crushed if the other car had been 2 feet closer.

Your protective energies will protect you against bad things. That is NOT a license to go out, ignore common sense, and be stupid. Being stupid will deplete your protective energies. For example, you decide to take a 2 am walk through a gang-infested part of town while wearing a very expensive Rolex watch. Your protective energies must:

(a) prevent the gangsters from mugging you
(b) prevent the desperate drug addicts from mugging you
(c) prevent you from getting hit by stray bullets fired during inter-gang violence
(d) prevent you from getting hit by a car. It is dark and drunk drivers are much more common at 2 am.

All of the above take energy. The more stuff you need to protect yourself from, the more energy it will take to keep you safe.

When you are bringing money into your life using FEHU, you need to give the energies a physical route to manifest. Workings that attract something (money, love, etc.) need a route to manifest. If you sit on your ass in your mother's basement and drink beer, your money working is really limited. It may manifest through your mother handing you $20. You need to do something through which the money can come to you. The money working can manifest through a pay raise at work, a surprise dividend or merger announcement that increases the value of your investments, meeting someone who is interested in your small business who then makes a large order, etc.
Ok and one last question(don't mean to be a pest) but if you can and if you have the time, can you list runes that will help me in: weight loss, self-discipline,fear,intelligence,love,creativity and money?(minus fear and money).

Lordbaphamet666 said:
johnson_akemi said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

Johnson is a sister not a brother :p

Lordbaphamet666 said:
Ok and one last question(don't mean to be a pest) but if you can and if you have the time, can you list runes that will help me in: weight loss, self-discipline,fear,intelligence,love,creativity and money?(minus fear and money).

The properties of the runes are listed on the Joy of Satan website.

The Runes
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

You can also use the planetary mantras from "Satan's Magickal Squares" to improve areas of your life that a planet rules over. For example, the sun rules self-confidence. You can use the sun mantra to improve your self-confidence. You can use the full, shortened, or seed planetary mantras. For the sun, the following mantras are all valid:

SURYAE
AUM SURYAE NAMA/SVAHA
AUM HRAAM HRIM HRAUM SAU SURYAE NAMA/SVAHA

Planetary Rulerships
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Rulerships.html

Satan's Magickal Squares
https://web.archive.org/web/20150823032320/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Squares.html

If you choose to use the planetary mantras, DO NOT do a Saturn square and DO NOT use the Saturn mantra for anything. Saturn energy is bad luck, hard labor, misfortune, and other crap you DO NOT want more of in your life.

Saturn isn't good for much except grounding and discipline. There are better ways of grounding yourself and improving your self discipline (invoking the earth element, using elemental Sanskrit mantras (https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Advanced_Consecration.html) , going into a trance and stating affirmations, improving your general motivation by empowering your solar chakra, etc.)

johnson_akemi said:
If you choose to use the planetary mantras, DO NOT do a Saturn square and DO NOT use the Saturn mantra for anything. Saturn energy is bad luck, hard labor, misfortune, and other crap you DO NOT want more of in your life.

Saturn isn't good for much except grounding and discipline. There are better ways of grounding yourself and improving your self discipline (invoking the earth element, using elemental Sanskrit mantras (https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Advanced_Consecration.html) , going into a trance and stating affirmations, improving your general motivation by empowering your solar chakra, etc.)
Material Saturn square caused me illness culminating in intense cramps on the 8th day that made my hands cramp and curl up to the point I couldnt move them anymore (I was lying in bed at the time) and could have lead to a heartattack in the worst case.

My door happened to be locked and I couldn't turn the key anymore because of my hands. If it wasnt for someone else being nearby who knows what could have happened.

Shael said:
johnson_akemi said:

Material Saturn square caused me illness culminating in intense cramps on the 8th day that made my hands cramp and curl up to the point I couldnt move them anymore (I was lying in bed at the time) and could have lead to a heartattack in the worst case.

My door happened to be locked and I couldn't turn the key anymore because of my hands. If it wasnt for someone else being nearby who knows what could have happened.

Never do this again. This Square has had mixed outcomes for people, probably related to transits and personal Natal chart. Not a worthwhile investment. Not even worthwhile to curse with as a potential issue can be ugly.

The Rune Nauthiz can satisfy all requirments for positive Saturn qualities without the dangers involved.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Never do this again. This Square has had mixed outcomes for people, probably related to transits and personal Natal chart. Not a worthwhile investment. Not even worthwhile to curse with as a potential issue can be ugly.

The Rune Nauthiz can satisfy all requirments for positive Saturn qualities without the dangers involved.
Of course. This was over 2 years ago. I posted this for any people who may have still had thoughts on using the square, as a warning on what could happen.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shael said:
johnson_akemi said:

I want to report an experience with the Saturn Square, i tried to curse someone with it and as you expected if it was not for the God's (and probabily my own protections) i would have been dead, a car out of nowhere tried to run over me, i was "magicaly" took to the other side of the street, a second less and i would have been dead. Never try to do the Saturn Square!

Aquarius said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
johnson_akemi said:

Johnson is a sister not a brother :p
Oops :D

johnson_akemi said:

Thank you SISTER.

johnson_akemi said:

One more questions, what are the moon phases,planetary signs and times to do the other things I listed ?(intelligence,creativity,etc)

Lordbaphamet666 said:
One more questions, what are the moon phases,planetary signs and times to do the other things I listed ?(intelligence,creativity,etc)

Timing your Magick with the Moon
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html

Timong Your Magick with the Planets
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/retrogrades.html

2020 Spiritual Satanist Calendar

johnson_akemi said:
Hi sister. While I can still catch you on here, I wanted to ask you something.

Do you have any personal experience with the Gebo rune? Would you mind sharing what you currently know about it aside of the obvious info in the Runic Kabalah?

I believe that because of the somewhat "intimidating" description in the Rune pdf, most people never try to use it, and because of that there is a big lack of knowledge on it.

I wrote my personal take on it a while back, but what I wrote there was just pure theorizatiom based on its description. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23359&p=100620#p100620

Shael said:

Do you have any personal experience with the Gebo rune? Would you mind sharing what you currently know about it aside of the obvious info in the Runic Kabalah?

I believe that because of the somewhat "intimidating" description in the Rune pdf, most people never try to use it, and because of that there is a big lack of knowledge on it.

I wrote my personal take on it a while back, but what I wrote there was just pure theorizatiom based on its description. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23359&p=100620#p100620

I don’t use GEBO much. I have used it a few times in my life. I am very fond of extremely positive energies like WUNJO/WAUNYO, SOWILO/SAULO. (WAUNYO and SAULO are the more powerful versions) I have used SOWILO/SAULO daily for years.

The term “sacrifice” has a very negative connotation. “Sacrifice” usually refers to ritual murder of humans/animals or giving up/losing something (e.g. sacrificing your personal health and well-being for a job that demands long hours of work).

“Sacrifice” in the context of the GEBO rune is not necessarily loss. You give something to get something much greater. The “sacrifice” can be something like your personal time that you devote to meditation. By “sacrificing” an hour a day you get resistance to disease, increased confidence, the ability to attract large sums of money, and a powerful aura that reflects people’s negativity right back at them.

You should always put, “in a healthy and positive manner for me,” somewhere in your affirmation. That will ensure that the “sacrifice” manifests in a very positive manner for you.

johnson_akemi said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

Timing your Magick with the Moon
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html

Timong Your Magick with the Planets
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/retrogrades.html

2020 Spiritual Satanist Calendar
Ok, thank you. :)

johnson_akemi said:
I don’t use GEBO much. I have used it a few times in my life. I am very fond of extremely positive energies like WUNJO/WAUNYO, SOWILO/SAULO. (WAUNYO and SAULO are the more powerful versions) I have used SOWILO/SAULO daily for years.

The term “sacrifice” has a very negative connotation. “Sacrifice” usually refers to ritual murder of humans/animals or giving up/losing something (e.g. sacrificing your personal health and well-being for a job that demands long hours of work).

“Sacrifice” in the context of the GEBO rune is not necessarily loss. You give something to get something much greater. The “sacrifice” can be something like your personal time that you devote to meditation. By “sacrificing” an hour a day you get resistance to disease, increased confidence, the ability to attract large sums of money, and a powerful aura that reflects people’s negativity right back at them.

You should always put, “in a healthy and positive manner for me,” somewhere in your affirmation. That will ensure that the “sacrifice” manifests in a very positive manner for you.
Thanks for answering :)

Shael said:
johnson_akemi said:

I had a similar experiance, I used the saturn mantra for desciple.

I had failed completing squares before after I was like 2 weeks into them and figured I would start with a short one.

Without going into much detail lets just say It messed me up *PRETTY* fucking bad.

I think when working with energies that could be detrimental being able to "see" the energy probably helps out a lot

Sis JA ieri ho iniziato il quadrato di Marte. Peró ho eseguito 216 ripetizioni. L'energia che si é generata é stata molto forte. Se io riesco a eseguire tutti e 25 giorni con 216 ripetizoni forse questo renderebbe il lavoro permanente in modo da non doverlo piú eseguire. Dammi una dritta per favore. Perchè io ho giá in mente di eseguire questo con tutti i quadrati.
Grazie Sis...!

Rambo said:
Sis JA ieri ho iniziato il quadrato di Marte. Peró ho eseguito 216 ripetizioni. L'energia che si é generata é stata molto forte. Se io riesco a eseguire tutti e 25 giorni con 216 ripetizoni forse questo renderebbe il lavoro permanente in modo da non doverlo piú eseguire. Dammi una dritta per favore. Perchè io ho giá in mente di eseguire questo con tutti i quadrati.
Grazie Sis...!
You ruined the square, unless you go for 40 days then the effects won't be permanent.

Aquarius said:
Rambo said:
Grazie Sis...!
You ruined the square, unless you go for 40 days then the effects won't be permanent.
L'energia che si sta incrementando non é paragonabile a quella di quando si esegue il quadrato normale. Non so se riusciró a mantenere il ritmo. Peró se ci riusciró, il 25esimo giorno me ne accorgeró se si é attivato qualcosa.

johnson_akemi said:
Shael said:

One more question: is the vibration of the rune important ? I mean if I mess up or not vibrate it good enough, will the energy still manifest?

Aquarius said:
Rambo said:
Grazie Sis...!
Penso proprio di aver ragione, e di aver attivato anche il quadrato

Rambo said:
Aquarius said:
Rambo said:
Grazie Sis...!
Penso proprio di aver ragione, e di aver attivato anche il quadrato
Sai dove puoi andare.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back