Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sending message via dreams

scorpiorising

Is there such a thing as willing ourselves to appear in someone else's dream in order to give them a message, to warn them, to curse them, etc.?

Is this possible?

Yes, many times energy will manifest in the dreams of others, that's why sometimes you need some runes to conceal your identity. Develop astral senses and abilities and do everything by intention.

scorpiorising said:
Is there such a thing as willing ourselves to appear in someone else's dream in order to give them a message, to warn them, to curse them, etc.?

Is this possible?
My friend it's extremely possible and I don't say this from a generalization or a hunch, but from firsthand experience. I don't know how it works, I don't even know how to make progress toward something like this, but some people (and sometimes (usually, in my experience) they're not the best people) have what I'd call extraordinary abilities in this life, a nack for things like this. They've had the fortune I'd speculate of being raised up in an elite family where they were taught magick from practically infancy. I don't say this to spook anyone or invoke superstition.. so don't let that happen, always think for yourself and try to be sensible.

I don't know how it is you can get into other people's dreams, or summon them to a neutral plane where communication can take place, but it is possible. My best bet is that it's through astral projection on one person's end, combined with whatever else..

Sending messages into someone's dream is a variant of merging astral consciousnesses.

Merging Astral Consciousness
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Merging_Astral_Consciousness.html

johnson_akemi said:
Sending messages into someone's dream is a variant of merging astral consciousnesses.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Merging_Astral_Consciousness.html

So this meditation helps with entering someone's dream to say something to the person?

This seems more like feeling a thing/person out in real life rather than entering. Or does it work by first opening up these senses before going to the person via dream world?

scorpiorising said:
johnson_akemi said:

So this meditation helps with entering someone's dream to say something to the person?

This seems more like feeling a thing/person out in real life rather than entering. Or does it work by first opening up these senses before going to the person via dream world?

The "merging astral consciousness" meditation gets you familiar with sensing thought, emotions, energies, etc. Once you have mastered that you can manipulate those thoughts and energies. For example, there is a hypothetical person you hate. You can sense what thoughts are in their mind. Maybe they are thinking about next month's rent or what they are going to eat for lunch. You can replace those thought with thoughts of self-hate, suicide, cravings for hard drugs, and anything else you can think of that will ruin their life.

If there is someone you like, you can plant thoughts of you+love/lust into their mind while they are sleeping.

johnson_akemi said:
scorpiorising said:
johnson_akemi said:
The "merging astral consciousness" meditation gets you familiar with sensing thought, emotions, energies, etc. Once you have mastered that you can manipulate those thoughts and energies. For example, there is a hypothetical person you hate. You can sense what thoughts are in their mind. Maybe they are thinking about next month's rent or what they are going to eat for lunch. You can replace those thought with thoughts of self-hate, suicide, cravings for hard drugs, and anything else you can think of that will ruin their life.

If there is someone you like, you can plant thoughts of you+love/lust into their mind while they are sleeping.

Gotcha! Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back