Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chinese food

Sahrot

In China,you can buy a peacock dish for only 88 yuan(About 15 dollars).Then you have eight different flavors to choose.What a real bargain.Or you can buy a live peacock for about $83 for your dinner next week.If that doesn't satisfy you, there are plenty of wildlife to buy.
That is the taste of China.

All you're doing in this post is spreading hatred for the Chinese people. That is part of their society and cultural norms. Look at that kid in the picture, do you think he can know that eating dogs and certain birds is (bad)? The chinese people live all their life eating those foods because they don't know differently.
We eat chicken and cows, and I believe that there are cultures in which eating cows is a sin, we are degenerates to their eyes, does that make us degenerates? No it doesn't.

Even if there are bad apples in China it doesn't mean all chinese are bad apples. Because the same can be said of our own race.

Kudra said:
In China,you can buy a peacock dish for only 88 yuan(About 15 dollars).Then you have eight different flavors to choose.What a real bargain.Or you can buy a live peacock for about $83 for your dinner next week.If that doesn't satisfy you, there are plenty of wildlife to buy.

Is it really wrong though, or is it our feelings that tells us it's wrong to kill and eat certain things? If you don't intend disrespect to a culture, a spirituality, a deity.. then maybe there isn't that much of it being created by what you're doing. Maybe instead someone else is creating it when they try to judge your actions. Dogs, cats, peacocks.. I think it's a beautiful bird and I'd rather keep it alive than butcher it. I like "chinese food" (the westernized kind).

Our feelings can be programmed to a degree. Experiences we have in this world influence our feelings , and sometimes those experiences are influence done to us by others that is not and would not be natural to us.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say but I've responded to you. Let me know. Hail Satan.

Aquarius said:
All you're doing in this post is spreading hatred for the Chinese people. That is part of their society and cultural norms. Look at that kid in the picture, do you think he can know that eating dogs and certain birds is (bad)? The chinese people live all their life eating those foods because they don't know differently.
We eat chicken and cows, and I believe that there are cultures in which eating cows is a sin, we are degenerates to their eyes, does that make us degenerates? No it doesn't.

Even if there are bad apples in China it doesn't mean all chinese are bad apples. Because the same can be said of our own race.

Sorry for being late to read your replies and my poor English. I think there is nothing wrong to have hatred to some people. If you know what they have done you will know how disgusting they are. Or maybe you won't because you don't care about some of their behaviours. Do you know what the feeling is like when a lot of people around you praise communism and hate spiritual knowledge while you want to slaughter every single maggot who betrayed their creator? When some people stressed that they believe in some jewish concepts in front of me I really really very angry and really want to do something. I don't care whether some people know it is wrong or not, the second they slaughter a peacock like a chicken, their behaviour is equal to disrespect Satan, and I really can't tolerate it. I don't care whether other people agree with me or not. I write this just because I want to write some true words of me.

Kudra said:
Aquarius said:

Sorry for being late to read your replies and my poor English. I think there is nothing wrong to have hatred to some people. If you know what they have done you will know how disgusting they are. Or maybe you won't because you don't care about some of their behaviours. Do you know what the feeling is like when a lot of people around you praise communism and hate spiritual knowledge while you want to slaughter every single maggot who betrayed their creator? When some people stressed that they believe in some jewish concepts in front of me I really really very angry and really want to do something. I don't care whether some people know it is wrong or not, the second they slaughter a peacock like a chicken, their behaviour is equal to disrespect Satan, and I really can't tolerate it. I don't care whether other people agree with me or not. I write this just because I want to write some true words of me.

Your hatred is misplaced idiot. You sound extremist when saying you want to slaughter all those who eat peacocks in China. I stayed in India for one and a half years, and they love cows and peacocks, yet the irony is that India is the largest beef exporter. Simply wanting g to slaughter them is barbaric. You want a situation to change, well you got to work from the ground up, not be a crying bitch who justs wants to take the easy road and just drop the bomb abd slaughter the degenerates that do these things. Sounds kinda like xianity to me. So stop whining about current situations and do the damn Final RTR so we can change it for the better.

Ramier108666 said:
Your hatred is misplaced idiot. You sound extremist when saying you want to slaughter all those who eat peacocks in China. I stayed in India for one and a half years, and they love cows and peacocks, yet the irony is that India is the largest beef exporter. Simply wanting g to slaughter them is barbaric. You want a situation to change, well you got to work from the ground up, not be a crying bitch who justs wants to take the easy road and just drop the bomb abd slaughter the degenerates that do these things. Sounds kinda like xianity to me. So stop whining about current situations and do the damn Final RTR so we can change it for the better.

I don't care any animals as long as they have nothing to do with our gods. If gods think that eat animals which are sacred to them is fine, please inform me of it. I always think some animals sacred to gods should be treated with respect and that means a peacock shouldn't be cooked in a hotpot. I have no good impressions to those people because they shows disrespect for our gods.
Most people can never change their mind of being addicted to eating jewish shit.

Kudra said:
Ramier108666 said:

I don't care any animals as long as they have nothing to do with our gods. If gods think that eat animals which are sacred to them is fine, please inform me of it. I always think some animals sacred to gods should be treated with respect and that means a peacock shouldn't be cooked in a hotpot. I have no good impressions to those people because they shows disrespect for our gods.
Most people can never change their mind of being addicted to eating jewish shit.

I'm trying to understand your position here.You have a right to be offended by Chinese culture. After several minutes of thought I have to say that this is a complicated subject. I empathize with you buddy, if you don't like it then I hope you don't have to experience it any more. I personally don't feel like it's that much of an issue. Cows, pigs, deer, dogs & cats.. reportedly most animals are sacred to some deity. I think they're all sentient too. Death and killing are part of this life. You can hold whatever values you want. I don't think anyone should be attacking you here over this thread.. you also should show restraint here, we're all brothers right? Belligerence in communication is probably coming from stress over feelings of insufficient ability of self expression..

Good luck dude. It's a beautiful bird.

retrograde said:
Kudra said:
Ramier108666 said:

I'm trying to understand your position here.You have a right to be offended by Chinese culture. After several minutes of thought I have to say that this is a complicated subject. I empathize with you buddy, if you don't like it then I hope you don't have to experience it any more. I personally don't feel like it's that much of an issue. Cows, pigs, deer, dogs & cats.. reportedly most animals are sacred to some deity. I think they're all sentient too. Death and killing are part of this life. You can hold whatever values you want. I don't think anyone should be attacking you here over this thread.. you also should show restraint here, we're all brothers right? Belligerence in communication is probably coming from stress over feelings of insufficient ability of self expression..

I wasn't necessarily attacking him. Now the idiot part wasnt even meant to come into play. I do apologise for that. Now for the topic at hand, I empathize with him, just how presented his viewpoints regarding those that eat peacocks in China, I believe we're a bit overwhelming And a bit outlandish.

If we want to change things for the better, we've got to do the final RTR. Once the enemy is gone, we can work to restructuring society to a more proper standard. Being upset is fine, I just didn't think it correct in wording. I apologise on behalf of my own wording as it was degenerating in presentation.

retrograde said:

I'm sorry if I have offended you.(But I wonder if I have said something offensive to Satanism?) My English is poor.I can't express my feelings accurately.At first I just sent the post casually after watching a video on a Chinese website and didn't think much.To be honest,I never attach great importance to these things(What some Chinese have done).But I didn't expect that you will stand up for Chinese??!

Eating cats,dogs or something else is not Chinese culture...These animals meat is not popular in China.You can walk around in a Chinese city for several days and possibly can't find a shop which sold these meat.I'm familiar with Chinese because I have lived in China for many many years.Even many Chinese are disagree with it.

I don't want to talk about this stupid topic anymore.There is nothing wrong to eat fried peacock or spicy cat, dog hot pot with disgusting enemy and we should argue in favor of those communists if a satanist said something offensive to them. : )))))))Have a nice day.Brothers.

Kudra said:
Do you realize that humans are sacred to the gods? Much more than any other animal is. And almost every kind of animal is sacred.

Kudra said:

You think that peacock is eaten only in china? Let me tell you when they were abundant in area, some tribals of India used to have them. I don't know about now.

I also got to know recently that some hunted fennec fox (I've not seen with my own eyes, but when I showed them its photo, they affirmed it was what they hunted), mongoose and even bats to eat. There is another state where some people (idk if they are tribal) eat dog meat apart from usual meats. These people are no more hunter-gatherers. They live in villages and still they eat these animals. In some parts of africa, people consume monkey meat. Some places eat horse meat. Frog (legs) are a delicacy somewhere, and they are also sacred in satanism.

Now you can spend all your energy frowning upon these cultures.

I find it wasteful to object to people's eating habits, as long as wildlife is balanced, the animal had a happy life and it is killed humanely. The only eating-habit to be prohibited should be cannibalism, which is in fact, exclusively a jewish shit.

Gods are concerned with well-being and humane treatment of animals, not with which ones we are to eat and which ones to not. It is our duty to preserve species and do the needful for them to thrive. We are allowed to follow whatever diet we wish, as long as we do not commit the only sin in Spiritual Satanism, called stupidity (eg. eating an endangered or infected animal, veganism etc.)

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Do you realize that humans are sacred to the gods? Much more than any other animal is. And almost every kind of animal is sacred.
Are communists sacred to gods too?I'm sorry for my ignorance.

Kudra said:
Are communists sacred to gods too?I'm sorry for my ignorance.
The ones who create communism are evil. But the ones who are forced to live under communism, they are victims of it and it is not their fault. 99.999% of Chinese do not choose to be in communist society, they would never choose that. They are victims of it, and they are not in control of it. Blaming them would be like if you are blaming a slave for slavery, the slave has never chosen to be a slave, they were forced into it.

It was mentioned somewhere that Peacocks are actually genetically modified creations from Satan and the gods. In nature we see females as the beautiful counter-part but with Peacocks the opposite is the case. Out of every animal you think they would lay off putting such a majestic animal on the menu, which results in Chinese wildlife farms that usually never put an animals well being into consideration. All just to make a few people rich very easily. If they'd treat the animals better I wouldn't really mind if it had to be the case but Peacocks are a very sacred animal.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/feb/25/coronavirus-closures-reveal-vast-scale-of-chinas-secretive-wildlife-farm-industry
Note the page mentions 2,666 deaths *

This doesn't apply to them solely but these kinds of absurd degeneracy should be purged but this degeneracy is the result of spiritual degeneracy and we all know who we can blame for that.

Specter said:
In nature we see females as the beautiful counter-part but with Peacocks the opposite is the case.

Sorry, but the opposite is the common case with birds. Male birds are more vibrant, more colorful, and are better singers than female birds.

I see that in animal world too, many male animal species have features that make them majestic/beautiful. Eg. Lions and their manes, stags with their antlers and so on.

MalinBaze said:
Specter said:
In nature we see females as the beautiful counter-part but with Peacocks the opposite is the case.

Sorry, but the opposite is the common case with birds. Male birds are more vibrant, more colorful, and are better singers than female birds.

I see that in animal world too, many male animal species have features that make them majestic/beautiful. Eg. Lions and their manes, stags with their antlers and so on.

Yeah true and that's pretty funny. But the Peacock in particular has many spiritual allegories.

Birds are even more colorful than we know. We can't see light waves in the same spectrum as birds can. Birds, if shined under a UV light, look bright, colorful and vibrant. Female birds use this to help them find a suitable mate.

XWalH4f.png

OJxO7KC.png

NaiG2uP.png

These glow very brightly.

The ones who create communism are evil. But the ones who are forced to live under communism, they are victims of it and it is not their fault. 99.999% of Chinese do not choose to be in communist society, they would never choose that. They are victims of it, and they are not in control of it. Blaming them would be like if you are blaming a slave for slavery, the slave has never chosen to be a slave, they were forced into it.
A lot of Chinese said they love communism and willing to be communists forever. I think these people should die with their beloved communism. After all, they said they are willing to die for communism.They wish every country to be communistic. You may want to have pity on them but they won't have pity on you.

Kudra said:
A lot of Chinese said they love communism and willing to be communists forever. I think these people should die with their beloved communism. After all, they said they are willing to die for communism.They wish every country to be communistic. You may want to have pity on them but they won't have pity on you.

Your premise: "A lot of Chinese said they love communism and willing to be communists forever" is based on a selective tidbits the CPC lets out.

Chinese people cannot critize the commie government, else they will be quickly 'taken care of'. Or their views simply censored. The government controls the flow of information/news and paints a view of communist-favouring chinese for other nations.

Can you mention the source where they said they are willing to die for communism? Young people of china are indoctrinated with books of Marx, Lenin, propaganda in schools and universities. Censorship is rampant. Being by-products of this system, no wonder people with such skewed perspectives exist.

The root of communism and communist government is the jewry, it has been said time and again.

They invented it. They love it because they are 'the State' ('gawd') in a communist system. They are working towards it by promoting their programs, marxist ideologies. The CPC jews keeps their communism safe in china by persecuting any threats (eg. tiananmen square, hong kong protests, falun gong practitioners, other communist-ideals that are not of jewy CPC). They also like to send chinese citizens to camps where they're beaten up. Apparently, chinese are sitting ducks and do jackshit for their "beloved communism" other than to claim how they love it, while jews incessantly do the real work.

But hey, the culprit is chinese people! Let's ignore the hook-nosed vermin that works backstage and does all sorts of crimes to advance the communist agenda!

I doubt you know what a communist government is and how people perceive it to be. You should check out the videos having 'Yuri Bezmenov' in title under JoS library 'trending'.
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

Also, read the Death of Communism section.
https://web.archive.org/web/20190420062106/https://web.archive.org/web/20151101163834/https://deathofcommunism.weebly.com/

You should know that xianity's true goal is communism. The g-d, 'the state', both are jewry.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/SLIB/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html

Lastly, if you simply hate the chinese people without any real reason, keep it to yourself. These superficial connections you draw from ((popular)) (((chinese))) statements do not support your opinion.

Kudra said:

https://i.loli.net/2020/02/08/ZPTtVxM6SmgNHOX.png/img/url[/quote]

I empathize but know this, many in China use Gutter oil, be it for streets or home, now this pretty much sums up everything about why they are like this.
A populace who has to use oil made from their own wastes to cook food would've obviously been forced to become who they are because of some kinds of devised circumstances. This is one of the things communism does, the jews create such circumstances that it changes the behaviors, attitudes, values and etc of the people living under that particular communist rule. Take it like this [i]"People under communism become more like jews day by day, week by week and year by year"[/i] well one can say not exactly like jews but the behavior and the thinking sure do become jewish e.g. Extreme greed and selfishness.

Question yourself, [b]If you weren't an SS, do you really think you'd have been different from others if you were born in a Communist China?[/b]
If it were me, I'd be a guy who is simply trying to survive and keep his loved ones alive, a guy who won't give a fuck about the methods and the ways that I'd choose to survive, I would not care if the fake rice that I help in making will hurt someone's health, I wouldn't care if I scam some poor guy on Alibaba, as long as my family is good, I wouldn't care. And I would not care if I eat a dog or a peacock, the heck I wouldn't even know they are sacred to other folks out there in the free world.

It's simply not their fault and this is not some blame game, more than half of the problems of the world were intentionally created by the jews.

Also, calm down and just relax :D don't bother yourself with others who have commie/liberal/abrahamic thinking. If your friends have all that liberal thinking, no worries you either cut yourself off from them or just go with the flow and pretend to be the neutral guy.

Plus never try to tell or talk with others about the jewish problem face to face, it can be dangerous, they can conspire behind your back and sell you for a few shekels.

Good luck and [b]Hail Satan!!![/b]

Nikois666 said:
I empathize but know this, many in China use Gutter oil, be it for streets or home, now this pretty much sums up everything about why they are like this.
A populace who has to use oil made from their own wastes to cook food would've obviously been forced to become who they are because of some kinds of devised circumstances. This is one of the things communism does, the jews create such circumstances that it changes the behaviors, attitudes, values and etc of the people living under that particular communist rule. Take it like this "People under communism become more like jews day by day, week by week and year by year" well one can say not exactly like jews but the behavior and the thinking sure do become jewish e.g. Extreme greed and selfishness.

Question yourself, If you weren't an SS, do you really think you'd have been different from others if you were born in a Communist China?
If it were me, I'd be a guy who is simply trying to survive and keep his loved ones alive, a guy who won't give a fuck about the methods and the ways that I'd choose to survive, I would not care if the fake rice that I help in making will hurt someone's health, I wouldn't care if I scam some poor guy on Alibaba, as long as my family is good, I wouldn't care. And I would not care if I eat a dog or a peacock, the heck I wouldn't even know they are sacred to other folks out there in the free world.

It's simply not their fault and this is not some blame game, more than half of the problems of the world were intentionally created by the jews.

Also, calm down and just relax :D don't bother yourself with others who have commie/liberal/abrahamic thinking. If your friends have all that liberal thinking, no worries you either cut yourself off from them or just go with the flow and pretend to be the neutral guy.

Plus never try to tell or talk with others about the jewish problem face to face, it can be dangerous, they can conspire behind your back and sell you for a few shekels.

Good luck and Hail Satan!!!

In fact I was born in China and I have been live in China since then for nearly 18 years.Though everyone around me are atheists,I never believe in atheism or their values.I never let my parents or teachers 'educate' me what is wrong or right.I don't trust the authority since childhood.
I was convinced of the existence of my creator and eager to find him.I downloaded many books about demons from the Internet and found a link to Jos website.I'm extremely interested in spirituality so if I didn't find Jos website or chose this path I will start to learn grimoires and whatever I can find and continue to seeking my creator.
Hardly will I tolerate people who are opposed to Satan.If someone is a communist, he is equal to a jew or other things which are opposed to Satan in my view.I don't care if he is deceived or intentional.
I won't say anything to other people outside of the forum.I know even people who are most close to me will reveal their disgusting ugly faces when I say or act something they are opposed to.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back