Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

attached earlobes

EgyptianStar666

I have a white friend who is a Satanist and she is freaking over her attached earlobes and other facial features like her chin and forehead. Her forehead I'd the same length as her chin. I pointed out that some white people have the same features and that Father said to both of us that neither of us are Jews. She's not satisfied with that answer and is paranoid about herself. She has been reduced to fear and tears.

Is my friend a jew? She has a guardian demon and well he claims she's a gentile. But she is worried both for her physical self and her soul. She told me she will perish for Father Satan if she has to. She just doesn't want to be related to Kikes.

EgyptianStar666 said:
I have a white friend who is a Satanist and she is freaking over her attached earlobes and other facial features like her chin and forehead. Her forehead I'd the same length as her chin. I pointed out that some white people have the same features and that Father said to both of us that neither of us are Jews. She's not satisfied with that answer and is paranoid about herself. She has been reduced to fear and tears.

Is my friend a jew? She has a guardian demon and well he claims she's a gentile. But she is worried both for her physical self and her soul. She told me she will perish for Father Satan if she has to. She just doesn't want to be related to Kikes.
It's a typical mental attack that enemy beings use. Many of us went through that, some even lost their will to being a respectable SS because of that, tell her to not let the enemy fiddle with her mind so much.

EgyptianStar666 said:

There's a very high chance that she is a gentile. I had the same attack years ago and was paranoidly worried for weeks.

The "how to recognize a jew" pdf should not be taken as a "if you have one of these things then you are a jew", but rather as a "if someone behaves like a jew and has one or more of the listed features, then be cautious". It's more of a guideline than anything. Jewishness must be felt, to a degree. There are some obvious things like having a giant hooked nose, or a fully jewish surname (Roth, Cohen, Levi, Goldberg, etc.). But the other things in that pdf are not that absolute.

I have seen people who had really low ears and they were at a fair angle away from their heads, and they were nice gentiles. I also know people personally who have a big shiny forehead, who are gentiles. There are thousands of facial features that people can have, and we are all unique. I have seen people who looked like they came out of a science fiction monster movie, most of them being jews, but some also being gentiles who just had a very weird personality and soul. The face of a person reflects their soul. This is also why you can spot jews rather easily once you become somewhat advanced - because one look at their face and you just feel such foul and rotten energies that it's obvious. Of course this can vary depending on the jew and on your sensitivity, as some have done facial surgery and disguised themselves somewhat. But I'm getting off-topic.
Anyways, your friend is very likely gentile. Have her read this and hopefully she will calm down.

EgyptianStar666 said:
She told me she will perish for Father Satan if she has to.

If that's how she really feels, then she's not a kike. Kike cannot harbour such feelings. First of all, because they have a limited range of feelings that could barely fill a teaspoon. Secondly, because they (just like most NPCs) don't even know what loyalty is.

Unless one has a hook-nose, one trait is not enough to be kike. It should be 3 minimum, before considering the idea of being one. Three is a pattern. Unless we talk about hooked noses, one or two traits can be a coincidence, such as being ugly or of a poor stock.

Stormblood said:
EgyptianStar666 said:

If that's how she really feels, then she's not a kike. Kike cannot harbour such feelings. First of all, because they have a limited range of feelings that could barely fill a teaspoon. Secondly, because they (just like most NPCs) don't even know what loyalty is.

Unless one has a hook-nose, one trait is not enough to be kike. It should be 3 minimum, before considering the idea of being one. Three is a pattern. Unless we talk about hooked noses, one or two traits can be a coincidence, such as being ugly or of a poor stock.

I feel the same as her. I'd rather cease to exist than to be Satan's enemy. I love him so very much.

Thank you everyone for your replies. I will tell her and show her what you wrote.

Stormblood said:
EgyptianStar666 said:

In Play Store there is a Jewish game designed and created by three Jews. It's called Angry Jew. I have to say that they drew themselves really well even though they're partly disguised. The nose 1/2 of the head.

I would post a link to the book "How to Recognize and Identify a Jew" by John Doe Goy but....

Stormblood said:
EgyptianStar666 said:

I got a question for you:

What do you mean by hooked noses? do you mean the Aquiline noses? and what do you mean by "of a poor stock"?

Adlar said:
Stormblood said:
EgyptianStar666 said:

I got a question for you:

What do you mean by hooked noses? do you mean the Aquiline noses? and what do you mean by "of a poor stock"?

Look at the pictures shown in this PDF from Satan's Library and try not to get paranoid: https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/How_to_Recognize_and_Identify_a_Jew_-_Part_1.pdf

I've seen the enemy affecting people to the point they thought they had hook-noses, but that was not real. They just had big noses.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back