Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Inquiry Regarding Career/Vocation Reading

Hello, this post is more to HP Hoodedcobra really but nevertheless, I wanted to inquire about a career/vocation reading I had purchased back on April 4th, 2019. I sent an email about it to [email protected] about three weeks ago but didn't hear back.

To recap that email's contents, this is in no way a request to expedite the order as I wholly understand the workload these duties demand, and I will happily wait as long as is needed. I just wanted to ensure that there's no form of complication like me not receiving the order for one reason or another, thus I'd be waiting for something that was already completed and sent (I routinely check spam for this reason.). Lydia had experienced some technical difficulties in attempting to send me my reading which made me wonder if something similar could've happened here.

Many thanks, and hail Satan!

There have been some inconveniences, I should have replied to you earlier. Regardless, everything is OK here. I also received the e-mail fine.

Both Lydia and I experience likewise things which is a dead giveaway the enemy is really onto this and going against this. I have had two months or more of closed time addressing any of these and further issues, so rest reassured, everything is just fine. Everything is guaranteed on delivery, as it always has been.

(((Inconveniences))), and other things, are not unusual. I have started with around 2-3 weeks waiting time in the first year, and I intend to return to that or a similar standard. The good news is that this has affected a marginal amount of people (3% to be exact) and that when this is over, everything will return to normalcy.

For anything more specific feel free to mail on the mail you typed. The mail must have been burried in spam (on my own end).

As a general notice also, everyone has to know, Protonmail for large amount of e-mails, is not advised. Their search function and finding process is absolutely horrible. However, they are first on the line about security, which leaves anyone with few choices. Gmail is even worse. Gmail has an automatic blacklisting mechanism and so does Hotmail.

Thank you for your response, this essentially puts a bow on the matter and my mind's at ease. The idea that the enemy could be fucking with things definitely occupied my mind for some time, especially given the dubious explanation Lydia was given for them locking her email.

I've noticed that blacklisting shit with Gmail as well, since that's what I've typically used in recent times and any emails regarding Satanism or actual astrology go right to spam.

Have you tried Tutanota and other providers with built-in encryption? https://www.privacytools.io/providers/email/ Tutanota also offers double the amount of storage compared to Protonmail. One should not that Protonmail can only encrypt emails between one protonmail users. If you message someone outside of Protonmail, the email won't be encrypted.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back