Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Norse analogy

Satan_is_our_Father666

When I started reading about our Demons and noticed that some were explained to have been well known Gods, as in Egypt or India or the Greek and Roman world, I felt a strong connection with this. And I was glad to learn that they were always with us, even if they bore different names in different points in time.

But after I read a lot on the Runes (something that, between some slight success in feeling my chakras and the RTR, has picked my interest with particular strength) I'm wondering what the Norse had that xianity wanted so badly to destroy. So much more that there's almost nothing left compared to Greek mythology and its never ending stories filled with analogies that a Spiritual Satanist WILL notice.

In the book I'm reading (Norse Mythology from Neil Gaiman) the author himself says "Norse stories were passed down with songs and poems. They were written down when Christianity had already displaced the worship of the Norse gods, and some stories we have came to us because people were concerned that if the stories were not preserved they'd become meaningless."

I'm pretty sure this angers you at least as much as me. Maybe for this reason as well I'm feeling determined to know more about the Norse gods and culture.
I'm also feeling very fascinated with the story of Odin, who 'hung himself on the tree' (underwent incredible effort and pain, training himself.. I see this as an analogy for our training and the pain reported by those who experienced Kundalini as a painful force at first) and saw/learned the Runes, unlocking magic and becoming capable of controlling the world (with the Words of power, vibrating them).

Another (quick) analogy is the 'Bifrost', a rainbow that the gods could use to travel between the Nine Worlds but that would burn the feet of whoever was not a god: I'm thinking this may mean the rainbow, made by the colors of the chakras, allows passage only to those with a soul ready for it, lest one feels incredibly uncomfortable pain.

Just thought I'd mention these things for whoever has been wondering the same.

Do share if you know of any of our Gods using as some point a Norse name.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Neil Gaiman is a jew. His novel American Gods feature the Gods as egregors that need sacrifices and faith to survive.

That's disappointing to learn. And strange, maybe he's one of those rare jews that wants to expose the big wigs? I know they killed even their own kind before, someone must have wanted to make this known. I find strange how he would otherwise choose to say something like that.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
That's disappointing to learn. And strange, maybe he's one of those rare jews that wants to expose the big wigs? I know they killed even their own kind before, someone must have wanted to make this known. I find strange how he would otherwise choose to say something like that.
The more the jews deviate from their racial lineage (by mixing with gentiles), the more "unstable" they become. They still always push the jewish agenda, but at times they do so in ways that actually do more harm than good for them. This is why Israel has strict border control and only allows racially pure jews inside.

Shael said:
The more the jews deviate from their racial lineage (by mixing with gentiles), the more "unstable" they become. They still always push the jewish agenda, but at times they do so in ways that actually do more harm than good for them. This is why Israel has strict border control and only allows racially pure jews inside.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense to me. I guess once again it proves how their attempt to control an entire civilization with lies and deceit is far from perfect, even their own people drift away occasionally. WHY they do what they have done on this Planet is beyond me. Wouldn't it just be easier to work towards self betterment? I thought of this at times, and the only thing I can compare them to is a virus, using up and causing the destruction of the environment.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Yeah that makes a lot of sense to me. I guess once again it proves how their attempt to control an entire civilization with lies and deceit is far from perfect, even their own people drift away occasionally. WHY they do what they have done on this Planet is beyond me. Wouldn't it just be easier to work towards self betterment? I thought of this at times, and the only thing I can compare them to is a virus, using up and causing the destruction of the environment.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
The thing is that jews dont really have the capacity to achieve anything too meaningful. They are not like us, but rather just a poor imitation with the intent to infiltrate and destroy. Many of them who realize this end up trying to even lie their way into Satanism, because they acknowledge that our side is just that much stronger. They still hate us, but some try to compromise by playing nice and attempting to reap the benefits of Satanism for themselves and their egotistical reasons. These are all weeded out by the Gods though, because Satan does NOT accept jews. The entire existence of the jews is on a very low and shitty level.

The jews were created with the purpose of infiltrating, corrupting, and destroying. That's all they can really do, and it's not possible for them to go to a higher level than that. A "spiritually advanced" parasite would still be a parasite. Even if some jew could set stuff on fire and levitate, for them it's still impossible to achieve anything truly grand or meaningful, like the Godhead. Advancing for a jew would simply mean to become an even stronger parasite.

Gentiles can act shittily while on a low level of existence, because of traumas, raw untempered energies, and the like. But proper advancement fixes these things. All Gentiles have the gift of the Kundalini, and the ability to become Gods. Any Gentile who attains this in a proper manner, will have also cured themselves of these traumas and elevated themselves to a higher plane of existence.
Jews however, simply cannot do that. They dont behave the way they do because of traumas, but rather because it is in their very soul. No amount of advancement can change this for them.

The thing is that jews dont really have the capacity to achieve anything too meaningful. They are not like us, but rather just a poor imitation with the intent to infiltrate and destroy. Many of them who realize this end up trying to even lie their way into Satanism, because they acknowledge that our side is just that much stronger. They still hate us, but some try to compromise by playing nice and attempting to reap the benefits of Satanism for themselves and their egotistical reasons. These are all weeded out by the Gods though, because Satan does NOT accept jews. The entire existence of the jews is on a very low and shitty level.

The jews were created with the purpose of infiltrating, corrupting, and destroying. That's all they can really do, and it's not possible for them to go to a higher level than that. A "spiritually advanced" parasite would still be a parasite. Even if some jew could set stuff on fire and levitate, for them it's still impossible to achieve anything truly grand or meaningful, like the Godhead. Advancing for a jew would simply mean to become an even stronger parasite.

Gentiles can act shittily while on a low level of existence, because of traumas, raw untempered energies, and the like. But proper advancement fixes these things. All Gentiles have the gift of the Kundalini, and the ability to become Gods. Any Gentile who attains this in a proper manner, will have also cured themselves of these traumas and elevated themselves to a higher plane of existence.
Jews however, simply cannot do that. They dont behave the way they do because of traumas, but rather because it is in their very soul. No amount of advancement can change this for them.[/quote]

I understand. I guess I thought there could be some fixing for some if they wanted to accept things as they should have always been, harmony on Earth, spiritual advancement, a magnificent dream made reality, that they might have chosen to forget their roots and change. Don't get me wrong, I'm the first one who believed in alien races and Earth being "invaded" even as a child, but facing all this information at once (especially not having been so great in the astral senses department yet) I tend to think of them as evil humans, not another race entirely. Sucks to be them I guess.. what a pitiful existence, being born just to infect and destroy. I can't even stand Gentiles who behave like total violent retards and refuse to even research the Truth we know, what's the point I mean.
Sometimes I think I felt Satan's "mood" so to speak, and He felt almost sad in a way, like He was wondering how much more it will take for these ignorants to find Him. I guess He already knows, but still.. I kinda empathize with Him, thinking what if I was the Father of a race and so many of them were so lost? Made me realize how much I love Satan even more. I'd do anything for Him. (crap I got tears now lol... I feel Father Satan as pure love, have since I found out the truth about Him)

HAIL SATAN!!!!

They are pitiful indeed, but you should never take pity in them. Remember that on a soul level every last one of them wants to see you and your loved ones eternally enslaved, tortured, and suffering horribly. This part about them can never change, because to change this would mean to eradicate them from existence (which is what our side is doing).

Shael said:
They are pitiful indeed, but you should never take pity in them. Remember that on a soul level every last one of them wants to see you and your loved ones eternally enslaved, tortured, and suffering horribly. This part about them can never change, because to change this would mean to eradicate them from existence (which is what our side is doing).

Fully understand that, I know. By nature I am very compassionate (just ask animals), but can really hate someone to the core if I sense they represent a willing threat, and jews are that threat. I felt it even greater (as in terribly greater) the only time in my life I took a drug (it was something like a residual oil from cannabis) because I was very unsatisfied with my perception and wanted to 'see' more. And I did see.. I had an extremely disturbing vision showing what we would become if we LET a parasite alien race take over if we did nothing. I'm not going into detail but I'll say that the "hell" from Dante was nothing compared. Gladly, I finally got scared and out of control enough that the only word that mattered came to my mind in my greatest time of need: Satana (the Italian version of His name). He came right away, looking like the known image of Shiva and His golden aura filled EVERYthing. I think He stayed with me about 15 minutes, until I had enough self control, then I saw "the Universe".. but translated into vibration and sound.. it was colorful, beautiful, rich. So different than what my material eyes see. Runes and mantras make even more sense now that I saw it in this 'format' so to speak.
But most of all, I understand what kind of threat these leeches represent and why we need them eradicated and out of our home planet, once and for all. (Never took a hint of a drug after than single one though. Had more than enough proof I had to work on my senses and soul.)

(Side note: I love your Miyamoto quote. He was a very wise guy.)

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!
Haha thank you. I think he very likely completed the Godhead and was in contact with our Gods. A long-term project of mine is to de-corrupt and restore his Book of Five Rings, though this will still take many more years.

Shael said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!
Haha thank you. I think he very likely completed the Godhead and was in contact with our Gods. A long-term project of mine is to de-corrupt and restore his Book of Five Rings, though this will still take many more years.

Wouldn't surprise me if he did, I always felt he was one that stood out, unlike some many others historical characters, and defined 'human being' in a superior way. I don't know what de-corruption of his book would look like (tried to read it but I kept feeling something is missing, like it doesn't REALLY reflect his beautiful mind), but whenever I read something historical or from folklore or a culture I want to know more about I just try to analyze the allegories. Like the well known "In the beginning there was the Word" which is an excellent allegory for the Runes and vibration as what rules the Universe, while the ignorant fool probably pictures a booming voice from the sky (coming from a fake 'god') and doesn't really know what it means in the slightest, believing spiritual and scientific have nothing in common whatsoever.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I don't know what de-corruption of his book would look like (tried to read it but I kept feeling something is missing, like it doesn't REALLY reflect his beautiful mind)
Essentially a de-corruption is done by painstakingly getting every bit of information and reference material that has anything to do with what you want to de-corrupt, and then deeply immersing yourself in all of it. Through this, some parts immediately stand out as being corrupted beyond any doubt, and they can then be roughly fixed. This process needs to be repeated until to some degree it has been polished up again to a less corrupted state. From there, since no further reference material is available, intense training of the principles is needed, until a stage of deep mastery is attained. This is what is most time-consuming and difficult, as not only it's a lot of work, but there also must be constant vigilance of possible corrupted parts so that one doesn't get diverted from the true path. In the process of this mastery, more and more corruptions will become apparent that can then be fixed.

Basically in order to fully de-corrupt and restore this, it's necessary to master it in it's entirety while having vastly lacking material to do so. Only through mastery and deep understanding of it is there any chance of properly restoring it eventually. Thankfully the Gods also help with this, as it would be impossible otherwise.

I'm wondering what the Norse had that xianity wanted so badly to destroy. So much more that there's almost nothing left compared to Greek mythology and its never ending stories filled with analogies that a Spiritual Satanist WILL notice.
The Ancient Norse Religion is crowded of alchemical allegories.
Thor “killing” Jörmungandr represents the Vidyut Shakti(The Lightning) activating the Kundalini Shakti(The Serpent).
Woden is Norse equivalent of God Mercury. In Alchemy, Mercury is the “Fluid Principle”, the Spirit. This is the Kundalini.
The Ragnarok represents the Nigredo, when the soul dies and reborn purified.
The union of Niflheim and Muspelheim created Ymir. This is a allegory for Rebis(Magnum Opus/Shivarupa), the god being created trought the union of opposites.

National-Satanist said:
The Ancient Norse Religion is crowded of alchemical allegories.
Thor “killing” Jörmungandr represents the Vidyut Shakti(The Lightning) activating the Kundalini Shakti(The Serpent).
Woden is Norse equivalent of God Mercury. In Alchemy, Mercury is the “Fluid Principle”, the Spirit. This is the Kundalini.
The Ragnarok represents the Nigredo, when the soul dies and reborn purified.
The union of Niflheim and Muspelheim created Ymir. This is a allegory for Rebis(Magnum Opus/Shivarupa), the god being created trought the union of opposites.[/quote]

Yeah, that makes incredible sense to me. Even when I read the last book (Mythos, from Stephen Fry) about the whole beginning and development of everything in Greek mythology (beautiful stories by the way, I always felt very attracted to the Greek Gods for some reason) I kind of read it twice: once to learn the story and once (or more) to find how the symbolism and allegories would explain what the stories REALLY mean for an SS, what give you a valuable hint to advance in spirituality.
I don't know exactly if and what Greek Gods' names are simply another name for our beloved Demons and Father, though. Other than Mammon (Zeus), as the JoS mentions, I don't want to take chances and making the wrong links. (I would however love to meet all the "Greek Gods".. I don't know, I just feel so close to the concept. It probably means nothing, like many other things I tend to overthink too much and for too long..)

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back