Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hermann Göring

Power of Justice [JG]

Hello,

So I did my damn best looking through every possible source biased and not so biased and I just couldn't explain to myself why would Hitler ever put someone like Hermann Göring in command of the whole air force and even elect him as a successor, a known and obvious morphine addict who cared more for his art collections and hunting trips on the backs of German taxpayers and industry than winning the war.His car even had to be modified on several occasions to accommodate his rapidly expanding waistline so to speak.

Brokering political deals behind the Fuhrer' s back and disclosing attack dates to Allies (a treason of the highest degree punishable by death),Forging documents against his political rivals , most of whom met their end during the night of the long knives,Always looking for opportunity to hand over command of missions he knew were lost and spending an obscene amount of time in his private retreats or "liberating" art for his private collections,Many who were under his command were used as scapegoats for his failures and committed suicide as a result.Hitler even openly called him a coward on several occasions.

Sure he wrote laws that protected animals from cruelty since he was an avid hunter, but it's one of few redeeming features he possessed at least in my eyes .

Clearly an incompetent tactician with outdated ww1 thinking shared by nearly all of his officers during the battles for air superiority over Britain and by the end of the war nearly every German pilot had nothing but disdain for him.

His own brother helped God knows how many Jewish families flee.

In the end he tried to take control of germany himself and hitler had him arrested.

Can anyone here tell me why he was the number 2 man in germany because i just cant see it .

Any more Jewish slander for Hermann Goering before the question can be meaningfully addressed?

Did he also burn 60 trillion Chosen People with a firecracker? You forgot that one.

Powerofjustice said:
Hello,

So I did my damn best looking through every possible source biased and not so biased and I just couldn't explain to myself why would Hitler ever put someone like Hermann Göring in command of the whole air force and even elect him as a successor, a known and obvious morphine addict who cared more for his art collections and hunting trips on the backs of German taxpayers and industry than winning the war.His car even had to be modified on several occasions to accommodate his rapidly expanding waistline so to speak.

Brokering political deals behind the Fuhrer' s back and disclosing attack dates to Allies (a treason of the highest degree punishable by death),Forging documents against his political rivals , most of whom met their end during the night of the long knives,Always looking for opportunity to hand over command of missions he knew were lost and spending an obscene amount of time in his private retreats or "liberating" art for his private collections,Many who were under his command were used as scapegoats for his failures and committed suicide as a result.Hitler even openly called him a coward on several occasions.

Sure he wrote laws that protected animals from cruelty since he was an avid hunter, but it's one of few redeeming features he possessed at least in my eyes .

Clearly an incompetent tactician with outdated ww1 thinking shared by nearly all of his officers during the battles for air superiority over Britain and by the end of the war nearly every German pilot had nothing but disdain for him.

In the end he tried to take control of germany himself and hitler had him arrested.

Can anyone here tell me why he was the number 2 man in germany because i just cant see it .
I don't know much about Goering but you're full of shit.

If you dont know much then why do you leave a reply ?

I want a genuine asnwer and if it offends your sensibilites then thats too bad. You mean to tell me all the testimony from surviving german ace's is a jewish propaganda ? That if they didnt despise him they had 0 respect for him ?

And my second question why was he chosen to succeed Hitler should anything happen to him during the war and not Heinrich Himmler who was at least known to be spiritually advanced?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Any more Jewish slander for Hermann Goering before the question can be meaningfully addressed?

Did he also burn 60 trillion Chosen People with a firecracker? You forgot that one.

Can you please only tell me why he was appointed Hitler's successor ?

If I'm not mistaken, Hitler appointed Goebbels (before their "supposed deaths"), not Goring to command the full Reich. It's possible that he appointed himself or by others due to the fact that Hitler and Goebbels were already "gone".Hitler HAD appointed Goring as Marshall of the Reich years before his own death, but displaced that decision a while before his death and appointed Goebbels .

Aldrick said:
Powerofjustice said:
Hello,

Goering had his faults, but he was no traitor. He was a fearless pilot and a war Hero. He was Hitlers aggressive Tank. He stood with Hitler and marched into gunfire where he was shot in the groin, that led to him being a morphine user.

Was he a bit of an egomaniac? Sure. But it's like what maxine said in early 2000s. People dont like someone with a strong personality. Because it makes them feel inferior.

You have to be a little bit selfish and arrogant to be a Brutal tank. It's like this one guy whined like a bitch on here about how mean I was too him for calling out his stupid posts.

So he emailed me and I apologized to him. As soon as he thought I was more humble he went on the offensive. Oh you and your little butt buddy Fancy. Then it was you and lydia are ruining the groups and is everything that's wrong with them.

I know I didnt know me and lydia were some kinda duo? But if I'm being grouped with her, must be doing something right.

Then laughed like a jew at the fact that someone I saw as my best friend hated me. Talked like a little weak bitch constantly trying to exert dominance like a 14 year old girl.

I said nvm dont email me anymore. I'm done with you. I said dont say dumb shit on the forums and I wont correct you, nor Lydia.

His reply was yeah, I'm done talking to you, it's like talking to a 5 year old autistic child hahaha.

Then he kept sending emails, which I didnt read and blocked his email address. Anytime I have tried to consol someone, they only reacted like a weak little Bitch trying desperately to find a way to feel dominance over me.

Yet the Aryan men here, who are warriors, not only have no problems with me, but we get along just fine.

Im not going to deny what 30 years of life experience has taught me. The weak try to exert dominance and when they cant they whine and whine. I really dont care to hold everyone's hand.

Neither did Goering, and honestly I like his style. The strong are told to go away, until you need them for something....

Look, i have no issue with strong personalities , but you cannot deny historical facts , not propaganda-FACTS. Hermann Göring was arrested for trying to overthrow the fuhrer. His officers thought of him as a coward. Im not here to spread misinformation , i just want to know why someone like him would be the second in command in Germany. It just doesnt make sense.

Powerofjustice said:

I want a genuine asnwer and if it offends your sensibilites then thats too bad. You mean to tell me all the testimony from surviving german ace's is a jewish propaganda ? That if they didnt despise him they had 0 respect for him ?

And my second question why was he chosen to succeed Hitler should anything happen to him during the war and not Heinrich Himmler who was at least known to be spiritually advanced?
I don't know about Göring but all these testimonies about torture and gasing are jewish propaganda. Since most if not all inmates were jews, they were more than happy to stab Germany in the back and help their fellow jews to build the lie. But the main and the most relevant argument for this statement is that many inmates stated publicly that they lied about their `testimonies`, also other have been caught lying due to their contradicting views.
Joseph Hirt is one example
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz

Darrio Gabbai is another example (lying in the interview):
https://archive.org/details/AuschwitzWhyTheGasChambersAreAMythHD

Also I remember about a catholic priest who said in an interview for a television that `in his mind, it was real`. Might be inside here
https://archive.org/details/itwasrealinmymindholohoaxdocumentary

The Auschwitz death books revealed that some tens of thousands of inmates actually died, and not because of any gasing, but because of typhos spread and starvation, not because of nazis wanting to murder them, but because of enemy forces blocking all the road from and towards the camps. There were war artillery factories in these camps.

Gasing 1.5 million people at Auschwitz (the first `official` number was 4 million but they changed after) is mathematically impossible.

Also I remember about an article about the Majdanek cap proven to be another scam like Auschwitz.

I hope you realize that all this massive propaganda was meant also to cover the tens of millions of white deaths of the jewish communist government in Soviet Russia and Easter Europe.

Powerofjustice said:
Aldrick said:
Powerofjustice said:
Hello,

Goering had his faults, but he was no traitor. He was a fearless pilot and a war Hero. He was Hitlers aggressive Tank. He stood with Hitler and marched into gunfire where he was shot in the groin, that led to him being a morphine user.

Was he a bit of an egomaniac? Sure. But it's like what maxine said in early 2000s. People dont like someone with a strong personality. Because it makes them feel inferior.

You have to be a little bit selfish and arrogant to be a Brutal tank. It's like this one guy whined like a bitch on here about how mean I was too him for calling out his stupid posts.

So he emailed me and I apologized to him. As soon as he thought I was more humble he went on the offensive. Oh you and your little butt buddy Fancy. Then it was you and lydia are ruining the groups and is everything that's wrong with them.

I know I didnt know me and lydia were some kinda duo? But if I'm being grouped with her, must be doing something right.

Then laughed like a jew at the fact that someone I saw as my best friend hated me. Talked like a little weak bitch constantly trying to exert dominance like a 14 year old girl.

I said nvm dont email me anymore. I'm done with you. I said dont say dumb shit on the forums and I wont correct you, nor Lydia.

His reply was yeah, I'm done talking to you, it's like talking to a 5 year old autistic child hahaha.

Then he kept sending emails, which I didnt read and blocked his email address. Anytime I have tried to consol someone, they only reacted like a weak little Bitch trying desperately to find a way to feel dominance over me.

Yet the Aryan men here, who are warriors, not only have no problems with me, but we get along just fine.

Im not going to deny what 30 years of life experience has taught me. The weak try to exert dominance and when they cant they whine and whine. I really dont care to hold everyone's hand.

Neither did Goering, and honestly I like his style. The strong are told to go away, until you need them for something....

Look, i have no issue with strong personalities , but you cannot deny historical facts , not propaganda-FACTS. Hermann Göring was arrested for trying to overthrow the fuhrer. His officers thought of him as a coward. Im not here to spread misinformation , i just want to know why someone like him would be the second in command in Germany. It just doesnt make sense.

That's all you are doing is spreading miss information and propaganda.

Ernst rohm got arrested for trying to over throw hitler. Get your fuckin facts straight.

The Alchemist7 said:
Powerofjustice said:

I don't know about Göring but all these testimonies about torture and gasing are jewish propaganda. Since most if not all inmates were jews, they were more than happy to stab Germany in the back and help their fellow jews to build the lie. But the main and the most relevant argument for this statement is that many inmates stated publicly that they lied about their `testimonies`, also other have been caught lying due to their contradicting views.
Joseph Hirt is one example
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz

Darrio Gabbai is another example (lying in the interview):
https://archive.org/details/AuschwitzWhyTheGasChambersAreAMythHD

Also I remember about a catholic priest who said in an interview for a television that `in his mind, it was real`. Might be inside here
https://archive.org/details/itwasrealinmymindholohoaxdocumentary

The Auschwitz death books revealed that some tens of thousands of inmates actually died, and not because of any gasing, but because of typhos spread and starvation, not because of nazis wanting to murder them, but because of enemy forces blocking all the road from and towards the camps. There were war artillery factories in these camps.

Gasing 1.5 million people at Auschwitz (the first `official` number was 4 million but they changed after) is mathematically impossible.

Also I remember about an article about the Majdanek cap proven to be another scam like Auschwitz.

I hope you realize that all this massive propaganda was meant also to cover the tens of millions of white deaths of the jewish communist government in Soviet Russia and Easter Europe.
500 million white people dying is nothing compared to 200 thousand jews. It may look 2,500 times worse, but counting plain numbers is antisemetic, because you have to realize that a jew is much more valuable than a gentile. Remember, Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said inside the New York Daily News on February 28, 1994, "One million arabs are not worth one jewish fingernail."

So if all gentiles are evenly valuable and a European is worth the same as an Arab, then the war only killed a number of gentiles with a worth of 500 jewish fingernails. 200 thousand jews died and each one of them has 10 fingernails, so the number of jews that died is worth 2 million jewish fingernails.

So if you judge by using number of deaths, then the war killed 2,500 times more gentiles than jews, and still the jews try to make it all about themselves. But it is antisemetic to judge by using numbers and facts and reality, and that is unforgivable. What you must do is to use the true and important system of measurements and values, you have to use "jewish fingernails" as your units to count with. And when measured in jewish fingernails, the war was 4,000 times worse for jews than for gentiles.

So the number of times worse it was for the jews goes from 0.0004 [meaning 1÷2,500] to 4,000. Just by changing your units from number of people to number of jewish fingernails, the value increases by 10 million times!

How the heck am I "ruining the groups"? I pop in occasionally and answer a few questions. Nowhere have I ever strayed from SS in any way. These groups are about Satanism, everything I post is related.

Lydia said:
How the heck am I "ruining the groups"? I pop in occasionally and answer a few questions. Nowhere have I ever strayed from SS in any way. These groups are about Satanism, everything I post is related.
Because all those The-World-Revolves-Around-Me types that are roaming the forums here love to think that the forums exist for the sake of boosting their own ego. And anyone who is destroying that space for them by putting them in their place, is "ruining the forums".

That person probably just got corrected by you in the past and his ego got hurt by it. If this happened recently, chances are high it was just that little infiltrator "txg".

Shael said:
Lydia said:
Because all those The-World-Revolves-Around-Me types that are roaming the forums here love to think that the forums exist for the sake of boosting their own ego. And anyone who is destroying that space for them by putting them in their place, is "ruining the forums".

That person probably just got corrected by you in the past and his ego got hurt by it. If this happened recently, chances are high it was just that little infiltrator "txg".

Everyone who didn't allow them to troll or questioned them on the corner with their trolling ruins everything. Them on the other hand are a blessing on anyone...

Sort of like jews do...

You just can't help but love these groups sometimes.
We managed to devolve from the original topic to questioning just how useful lydia is to the community or how many Arab fingernails = a jew. Literally what the fuck. I was curious and somehow now I'm a misinformed, delusional jew traitor ? If no one is willing to actually answer my question that's fine , you might as well delete the topic all together, it's not like anything useful came out of it.

Lydia said:

You fact check bitchy jews. Who run around all upset, because you didnt let them have their little field day. Running their mouth in 4 different directions, then playing the victim the whole time.

Bad goyim Lydia.

Lydia said:

Lydia do not worry Sister.
You are one of the best Satanists here the Elite.
YOUR POSTS HAVE HELPED ME SOOO MANY TIMES! AND I REALLY THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME EFFORT AND EXPERIENCE THAT YOU SHARE HERE TO HELP ALL OTHER FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS!
I also want to thank you for ALL YOUR HARD WORK FOR SATAN! AND THE JOS AS A WHOLE! For our community and our FAMILY!

So do not get upset because some online trolls..

Because we all love and appreciate you! <3

Thank you for everything <3

Ol argedco luciftias said:
So the number of times worse it was for the jews goes from 0.0004 [meaning 1÷2,500] to 4,000. Just by changing your units from number of people to number of jewish fingernails, the value increases by 10 million times!
Lol, this is probably how the jews calculate to make sense for them.

Shael said:
Lydia said:

Yup heard that one for a long time now. That's the reason I would defend Clergy in posts randomly. Because I had to constantly show where I stood.

Cobra was forwarded one of the emails, where it was like you always defended Cobra! But MUH ego was more important! Which was coming from a jew anyway.

Because anytime you got these holier then thous. It was the Clergy, or these certain members are ruining the group. Wahhh.

Everyone focus on my Jewish art that connects you to the enemy!! What I labeled as the jew deck for years.

Let me take my photo and make it astaroth, so it emanates pure jewish energy. I can be worshipped in place of Astaroth. So in effect worshipping a jew and not our gods. My as well be under the nazarene.

Then Cobra doesnt put this shit in the announcements. Oy vey!! Hes ruining the deck. Finally I confronted openly on the issue. And she went ballistic. Thought she would just intimidate me into silence. I said no, im not interested in hearing you yell at me, and like that is going to change my mind, because you thought you could intimidate.

From the very beginning I was warning people of her jewishness. But we couldn't determine for certain. God I am so glad that fucking nightmare is finally over.

The stupid jew was ousted and destroyed. The day that the person got her pictures and info, was the day she was gonna release the jew deck for sale. After like 4 years of work. It was done.

They stopped it from hitting the market. Ofcourse she decided to just rally satanists behind the forums. And sell to non satanists. Just as long as she made her shekels and released the garbage.

But oh no I guess all those involved RUINED the groups but not letting her profit by fucking up Satanists with jewish energy.

Her estimates were to make 500k from it, though I think that's a gross overestimation. What would have been next with that kinda money?

But now she gets not only defeated by gets to bear the wrath of the Gods.

Powerofjustice said:
We managed to devolve from the original topic to questioning just how useful lydia is to the community or how many Arab fingernails = a jew. Literally what the fuck. I was curious and somehow now I'm a misinformed, delusional jew traitor ? If no one is willing to actually answer my question that's fine , you might as well delete the topic all together, it's not like anything useful came out of it.

Bump

Powerofjustice said:

Yeah.. really don't know what's going on here lol.

Regarding your question you seamed to have asked the exact same thing on the egroups last year as I was looking this up there so not sure why you're so obsessed with this but victory666 has your answer anyway. You have to take nazi information very carefully as mainstream books are not on truths side and fit to appeal to the "Jewish victors". There could be different reasons for anything.

Lydia said:

They just cant handle High Priestess Lydia of Athena from Demonia.

NinRick said:
Lydia do not worry Sister.
You are one of the best Satanists here the Elite.
YOUR POSTS HAVE HELPED ME SOOO MANY TIMES! AND I REALLY THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME EFFORT AND EXPERIENCE THAT YOU SHARE HERE TO HELP ALL OTHER FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS!
I also want to thank you for ALL YOUR HARD WORK FOR SATAN! AND THE JOS AS A WHOLE! For our community and our FAMILY!

So do not get upset because some online trolls..

Because we all love and appreciate you! <3

Thank you for everything <3

Thank you, but I was more amused than anything :) I'm glad to have helped you :)

It's interesting to see a topic about this man. I recently was looking up Important Nazi leaders. and was reading some about him the other day. I saw this picture and it made me smile. I feel this man was a good man. No human is without their flaws or faults. If you truly respect Hitler at all, you would already without question, know that he wouldn't trust just anyone or appoint anyone as his second in command, if he didn't believe in them or their capabilities. The jews have many lies, many stories, they blackmail they bribe, whatever they need to make lies and rumors up. If Göring was some hopeless druggy horrible person as they say,
why on earth would Hitler even give a damn about him?

Here are some good things I found about him.
including the picture I found first,
ghd.jpg

and his daughter loved him. when questioned about him.
she had this to say.
“I loved him very much, and it was obvious how much he loved me. My only memories of him are such loving ones, I cannot see him any other way.”

ggh.jpg

and this one was titled a contrast in physique lol.
Goebbels-Goring-Life-Mag-Feb-3-1941-0.jpg

Honestly you can't let the jewish lies trick your mind. what you may read and think are actual facts just because some other nazis said this or that, are not always true. Remember the jews have friends in many places. and they know how to use others to get their lies out.
Hitler would never trust anyone in his position other than someone who would be able to handle it if anything were to happen to him. So much of the truth and what really happened was falsified and corrupted by jewish media, and so many good Nazi leaders names were dragged through the mud.
here is a quote from Hitler, If a comrade of ours opens a Jewish newspaper in the morning and does not find himself vilified there, then he has spent yesterday to no account. For if he had achieved something he would be persecuted, slandered, derided and abused. Those who effectively combat this mortal enemy of our people, who is at the same time the enemy of all Aryan peoples and all culture, can only expect to arouse opposition on the part of this race and become the object of its slanderous attacks. - Mein Kampf, p. 200

Powerofjustice said:

No one cares about talking about jewish lies. Oh Hitler was a quarter jew. He had jews in the SS. His generals were jew lovers who supported them. Reinhard was a jew, look at his nose.

Hitler hated everything but what he hated the most was his self. Because he was short and had brown hair. Hitler was a catholic racial jew working for the jews to take over europe, good thing the Americans stopped him.

The holocaust happened, especially at Auschwitz. Where they murder 6 million jews. But also millions of other Europeans. They turned people into lampshades, and put dye in their eyes.

Hitler started world war 2. He was trying to take over the world.

I mean I can go on if you like.

You know all the TRUTHS. That we need to sit here and talk about.

There are entire websites and a Library, the JOS has put up for people to study. Only a jew sits here and pushes a topic about slandering the Nazis in some way. Like we all need to slowly here and there dismantle the third Reich till theres nothing left.

What you jews do is work insidiously. One step at a time. You use oh well we know goring was a piece of shit, of and now reinhard was too. Until over the next 2 years, the only thing we think we can be proud of is Europe fought to secure itself,while we hate on all our war heroes.

But the Final RTR stripped all the illusion away. This isn't 2005 anymore. Do you know it took until like 2013 till we could even discuss nazi things openly? Our own people would attack it vehemently.

People are use to us being openly nazi and the overwhelming majority. We use to be 10 percent of the membership of the JOS. We fought for years, within our own organization.

Now we have won so much that people take for granted. We could only post the black sun site here and there and with the warning. This is what some here think,but is not for everyone. Then a fight would ensue, you racists!!

Now we are moving forward. We are focusing on awakening our people to what's important. Namely, stopping the jew in all its forms, by any means necessary.

You're not fooling anyone anymore. It's obvious in everything you do. Your over arrogant attitude. Your dismissal of everyone who had anything to say but agree that he was garbage. Now more insults.

Whereas if someone real asked. It would sound like hey what's this about? Hoodedcobra answered you, a clergy took the time to reply to you. Its Jewish slander. Ok thanks would have been the end of it.

But instead we get this ego attitude. No! Until we come here and talk about how he was a piece of shit! I wont be satisfied!

The curtain is lifting. You have become obvious to us all.

You get outed so quick, they have become lazy to try and build a character for years. It's like the energy here compels them to be like I'm jewish!!!

Need to let everyone know! Oh let me immediately try and cause problems!!! Now go and get a new name and build at least 2 years before you start....oh wait hehehe

We will have completely destroyed your power by then. Opps. No wonder they're getting desperate.

Leaving aside the arguments, how can we be sure that Goering's arrest is not some jwish or soviet made up story like the rest. Does anyone have a different source than the mainstream?

Goering was totally loyal and never was a traitor, all this is a made up hoax about him. As about specific personality flaws, he was shot in the groin, which causes enough pain to make people go insane.

Therefore, "opioids" would be prescribed as the are prescribed to many people today, and this was not an addiction as it's claimed. Mainly by jews who do copious drugs daily but pretend that they cannot understand how a patient with chronic illness gets prescribed opioids when jewish doctors do it all the time... This was also around the time of his injury and the data about it later can be as equally fake as Hitler's supposed health data.

He was a natural leader and he was a strong leader that appealed to the masses, who loved him, because he was close to the masses, and far more loved than feared. Himmler was not the love by the broad masses type of leader. Goering was Germany's Ace and beloved Lion. In the love meter he was really close to Hitler.

Claiming that one is studied in history while discrediting characters especially Goering who was caught and had to suicide [and who knows what was written while he was in captivity] is just usual jewish shit that deserves no attention. He was made a mockery out of after he was caught and it is clear that he was pinned and called on things he never did.

As about his rich tastes one shouldn't see a problem given these guys saved Germany. They do deserve a big house after all they have done and they deserved to partake in the wealth they generated for millions of Germans who went from ultimate broke to being all higher middle class lifestyle universally in Germany. Goering was wealthy and he came from a line of wealthy Germans, and he had a lot of inherited wealth.

There was no "lowest class" and "broke blokes" in Germany.

Goering had some bad second in command men, who gave him wrong information about crucial tasks during WW2. This could have been either on purpose but more than likely it had to do with limitations of information rather than purpose. He insisted on having faith in the people that he had put in some positions as anyone who appoints anyone would.

Who was Hitler's second in command in case anything happened would be by normal standards the VP or Vice Chancellor, and that was due to law Goering as happens under any form of state.

But if Hitler had written in any secret or locked document he wanted it to be someone else [the public wouldn't know] then anyone that it was, would be the successor. So the matter remains open historically and the post is mostly just the usual straw man arguing.

RavenSky666 said:
It's interesting to see a topic about this man. I recently was looking up Important Nazi leaders. and was reading some about him the other day. I saw this picture and it made me smile. I feel this man was a good man. No human is without their flaws or faults. If you truly respect Hitler at all, you would already without question, know that he wouldn't trust just anyone or appoint anyone as his second in command, if he didn't believe in them or their capabilities. The jews have many lies, many stories, they blackmail they bribe, whatever they need to make lies and rumors up. If Göring was some hopeless druggy horrible person as they say,
why on earth would Hitler even give a damn about him?

Here are some good things I found about him.
including the picture I found first,
ghd.jpg

and his daughter loved him. when questioned about him.
she had this to say.
“I loved him very much, and it was obvious how much he loved me. My only memories of him are such loving ones, I cannot see him any other way.”

ggh.jpg

and this one was titled a contrast in physique lol.
Goebbels-Goring-Life-Mag-Feb-3-1941-0.jpg

Honestly you can't let the jewish lies trick your mind. what you may read and think are actual facts just because some other nazis said this or that, are not always true. Remember the jews have friends in many places. and they know how to use others to get their lies out.
Hitler would never trust anyone in his position other than someone who would be able to handle it if anything were to happen to him. So much of the truth and what really happened was falsified and corrupted by jewish media, and so many good Nazi leaders names were dragged through the mud.
here is a quote from Hitler, If a comrade of ours opens a Jewish newspaper in the morning and does not find himself vilified there, then he has spent yesterday to no account. For if he had achieved something he would be persecuted, slandered, derided and abused. Those who effectively combat this mortal enemy of our people, who is at the same time the enemy of all Aryan peoples and all culture, can only expect to arouse opposition on the part of this race and become the object of its slanderous attacks. - Mein Kampf, p. 200

Goering is actually my favourite. He is stronger then Hitler in personality. He was Hitlers Tank. While Hitler was a Libra ascendant. He walked around like his body guard and even today in documentaries, they say while we talk down Hitler, himmler and goebbels, goering was the real deal. A fearless brute.

They wont even try to belittle him.

This is my favorite video of him.

=EE2162E254F7819F4115EE2162E254F7819F4115&FORM=VRRTAP&PC=OPALAND

Göring was an EXTREMELY charismatic personality who was loved by all. Even the British and Americans that held him prisoner and were fed all the worst propaganda loved him. He absolutely pwned the prosecutors in Nuremberg due to his combination of EXTREMELY high IQ and charisma. then he had to be isolated from all the other Germans because of his leadership ability and them rallying around him. I think I remember reading he had the highest recorded IQ of all the Nazis they captured, something like 185. they came up with crap like an (((official))) Hitler announcement branding him a traitor to try and cause confusion/division among the germans.

him being some incompetant dumb fat drug addicted moron only concerned with stealing art from Jews is just another bulletpoint on the very long list of lies that is propagated about Nazi germany.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back