Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Images that describe xianity honestly

Egon said:
behold-the-path-560x547.jpg
Picture filename "behold-the-path-560x547.jpg" is 404; reuploaded -
DtLpvN5.jpg

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Picture filename "90-12-01-2.jpg" is 404; if I remember correctly, then this is the picture (and this one is the best-quality/highest resolution I could find) -
4fbzngF.jpg

Dahaarkan said:
just gonna leave these here again

GoodPoland_Kaplica_Czaszek_01.jpg

skull-church-michael-cinnamond.jpg

chapel-of-bones-evora.jpg

anddd I feel like im gonna throw up now, fucking disgusting. Fake or not perfect example of what christianity is built upon. LITERALLY.

Egon said:

Crocodile Dundee: Here is a pope, a very dangerous if you get to close. Let's prod it with a stick eh?

(Prods with stick, Pope goes into defense mode.)

Crocodile Dundee: Ay it's angry!!

This is the kind of stuff that pretty much makes me understand Diocletian's decisions and that somebody starts to implement them again... fuck if we only had a large enough island in the middle of the ocean for all those loonies and their (((holly leaders))) may all of them rot in their own filth.

ee132eab-ccea-d2ac-d4fe-4862d442a1fc-1555951123364.jpeg

hailey-kean-111977-900x450.jpg

1394210428-9452.jpg

"When Jesus died on the cross along with him died the hopes dreams and potentials and eventually lives of billions of others on this planet"

niLcXjq.png

LKl0J9X.png

ehaqu3f.png

XzW5HHp.png

which is what jewsus wanted, and not being able to do anything about it to make them better people - and that's how jewsus wanted it!

cg7CnOZ.png

gBI65E2.png

IonfpJq.gif

This reminds me of a tiny bit of a story I was told by a "leader" at the church I attended. A small group of Children "had faith" that they could cross a dangerous river because they needed to get to the other side of it, and they died. This led to some people losing faith. The moral of the story is to not be stupid.

Yep. So much for "faith" in a "god" who "can" "do all things". The bibles say you have to have Child-like faith. Then with this probably-fake anecdote (I was merely told it; there was zero proof, reference or anything), those Children having Child-like faith were wrong entirely for being stupid...

"We can seek solace in the belief that these idio-- god-fearing, brave individuals are now in the protective arms of their lord and saviour, sitting at his right hand. The important thing to remember is not that they were foolish; the important thing to remember is that they are now in everlasting paradise. Cry not for your loved ones whom you have lost, for they are not lost; cry not for your loved ones whom you shall never see again; for you shall see them again one day... after many years of sadness and regret; remember that they are found in his loving embrace (herp-derp)."

I should start a sarcastic group - BOc - Bending Over for christ, or BOfc (the "Ofc" being "of course"). For idiots - both christian and not - doing stupid things which benefits no-one, except for the jew. Then people would be like, "Oh, of course" or "Oh, Bofc he would do that"...

In lollage to this post I just made, on the same page as a post I referred to is a related question.

2YJSlCH.png

My reply to that mother would be "You could always pray about it. Derp.".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back