Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For lack of a better term...

FancyMancy

...why can't there be created some mregs ("germ" spelled backwards)? Why should we just have germs which harm us, and have to exercise, eat healthily, and do Spiritual cleanliness and empowerment? Why can't someone create good germs which work for our benefit? Bad germs are like bad energies; why not create good-energy germs for us? Of course, good bacteria do exist, but why cannot we create some beneficial ones?

I've wondered this before and frankly it is possible. It'd just take some considerable knowledge of bacterial genetics and a scientific institute managed entirely by Satanic Gentiles, given the potential for severe harm.

Our microbiome has many bacteria, some deeply entrenched in our skin and others in our intestinal tract, which do helpful things like slow the growth or even kill pathogenic bacteria. This is a wonderful and fascinating thing but it does, at the same time, provide difficulties for the introduction of new, beneficial bacteria. Testing would need to be done to see how the new, created bacteria interact with the healthy, established ones. Then there's the consideration of how much of this new bacteria is healthy, as it could be a situation in which excess amounts of it result in nutritional/bacterial deficiency because they consumed too much as their numbers in the body grew. Or some similar type of complication dependent on the nature of the new bacteria.

There's a bunch of factors like these to consider when attempting to engineer new little life-things - all sorts of possibilities for pro/antibiotics - but I enjoy the idea nevertheless.

Probiotics, there's a lot of them. And more of them do get invented and modified. Like with termites eating wood, they can only do it because a bacteria in their gut breaks down the cellulose into a form that they can digest. Scientists grew some termites that did not have this bacteria, and they starved because they couldn't eat the wood.

They invent new germs that are made to create chemicals and enzymes. They have genetically designed algae and bacterias that use sunlight and produce fuels and alcohols. The citric acid that is an additive in millions of foods and drinks, it comes from a kind of mold that was created to produce a lot of citric acid. They do things like this to create and mass-produce a lot of biological chemicals and enzymes, they put the gene code for producing the chemical into a common and very simple bacteria, then they grow a container of this bacteria and collect the chemical that the bacterias make.

I didn't consider these probiotic (insert brand name here) products to be that. I also never thought enzymes were the same either. I thought enzymes were more like a chemical compound, like E-numbers or something, rather than actual manufactured germs. I suppose thinking about yeast, it might make sense to do the same for other products and ingredients, both Human-(ingestible)-consumable and useable. As for the probiotics, while they would be (((regulated))), it is still relying on (((current))) industrial-manufactured growth and alleged-benefits.

Sorry, Powstanie Pogańskie, but you reminded me of an article I read a bit about, which says faeces transplants are helpful because it's like a medicine thing...

FancyMancy said:
Sorry, Powstanie Pogańskie, but you reminded me of an article I read a bit about, which says faeces transplants are helpful because it's like a medicine thing...

Are you perhaps talking about that shit - no pun intended - where people consume capsules with dehydrated fecal matter inside?

Their justification for this actually does incorporate healthy gut bacteria, but I find it preferable that we under no circumstances unlearn the don't-eat-boom-boom rule. One of the benefits of advanced genetic fuckery like OAL was providing examples of is we can get access to healthy bacteria without eating shit.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
FancyMancy said:

Are you perhaps talking about that shit - no pun intended - where people consume capsules with dehydrated fecal matter inside?

Their justification for this actually does incorporate healthy gut bacteria, but I find it preferable that we under no circumstances unlearn the don't-eat-boom-boom rule. One of the benefits of advanced genetic fuckery like OAL was providing examples of is we can get access to healthy bacteria without eating shit.
Lol I can already imagine the Jew hand rubbing at selling the goys their own shit in pills for money.

FancyMancy said:

I imagined it as someone either being under local or general anaesthetic, or just having shit stuffed up their...

Due to (sh)it having bacteria from the individual, consuming someone else's might bring nasties into oneself which they are not inoculated from. I suppose eating your own wouldn't matter, seeing as it came out of you... It's also like both Human and Animal waste being used as fertiliser...

Enzymes are kind of like a chemical compound. Enzymes are proteins that work on molecules, they either build the molecules together, or some of them break the molecules apart. They are not a germ. But it would be impossible to create an enzyme by only chemical reactions, because it is a living biological material. So they take a simple harmless bacteria, something like lacto-bacillus, and they change it's DNA, they insert a code that tells the bacteria how to build this enzyme. So now they have a new race of bacteria that is really great at building this enzyme, or chemical, or whatever they want to make, and they grow a big colony of this bacteria, and each one of them has some of this chemical in them because they all make it.

Then the last step, there is probably a lot of ways that they can do this, but I think they spin the container of bacteria in a centrifuge so all the chemicals come apart and organize themselves by weight since they are all different density, then they suck out the layer that is the chemical or enzyme that they want. Or maybe they don't need to do that, maybe the bacteria just spits it out like how yeast spits out alcohol. Then they just put the liquid through a small filter and take out the chemical they wanted, and the bacteria doesn't get through the filter because it's bigger.

Simple bacterias are basically little factories, they take in ingredients and build them together into another object. Similar to enzymes in that way, but they can do more jobs than an enzyme. Every kind of enzyme basically has one job it is good at, maybe a couple jobs. Like some of them do the same process in both forward and reverse, both building and destroying the same object and the same components that the object comes from. But a bacteria can be coded to do multiple different jobs, it can build many different kinds of things, and it always increases more copies of itself to do even more work all the time and always producing larger amounts. So an engineered bacteria is really the greatest kind of tool for making any kind of biological chemicals or materials.

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:

Lol I can already imagine the Jew hand rubbing at selling the goys their own shit in pills for money.
No shit! Of course, I don't know about the rest of the world, but I saw on TV a documentary about sewers/sanitation and things. In it, they said your shit goes down the tubes and pipes, and then it belongs to the treatment plants, who then sell it on as fertiliser. I cannot remember signing any contract to agree with that. I pay (((them))) money so I can eat shit (literally as it might be, some of the "food" is, or otherwise), and then (((they))) don't pay me to take my stuff and use it, but instead sell it on and not give me >99% of the money for it - plus (((they))) force me to pay (((them))) for the water, sanitation, treatment, etc... Talk about a diamond in the rough, scraping off all of the carbonised shit to get to the sparkly shekels underneath...

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Man, that's fascinating. Based solely on what you said here (without any further research) I sort of wish I got into microbiology now!

FYI - bacterium is singular, bacteria is plural. :p (Just like goy is singular and goyim is plural.)

Thanks for what you shared. I am also thinking about things in a Spiritual context, with Thoughtforms/Elementals. A smaller thing is easier to control, so if we could programme a Thoughtform/Elemental to do a thing and keep itself clean and do the other main task/s it is programmed to do, then that would be way cool. In a similar context to these micro-Thoughtforms/Elementals and microbiology, I am also considering it in terms of Spiritual versions of nanites/nanotechnology.

Larissa666 said:
We have mregs inside us.
I was thinking if we could create some deliberately, other than the industrial/commercial manufactured ones. "israel" and its cohorts - or you might say "israel"'s corps - are creating germs to kill us; we should not use Spiritual means solely...

Shael said:

It's one thing to note that human faeces contains healthy gut bacteria, but only their Jewish minds could then link that to actually consuming it and championing it as the best medical development since the actual development of medicine.

Of course, they won't utilize this themselves. They can have access to healthy gut bacteria grown in pure cultures and extracted. We'll just get literal leftovers.

FancyMancy said:
Due to (sh)it having bacteria from the individual, consuming someone else's might bring nasties into oneself which they are not inoculated from. I suppose eating your own wouldn't matter, seeing as it came out of you... It's also like both Human and Animal waste being used as fertiliser...

If I recall correctly, I believe this is the reason why they must use your own, since it has bacteria that will most easily reacclimate to your gut's microbiome.

At least with fertilizer, though, you have organic life utilizing a means of attaining growth that it already had and continues to have access to; shit's gotta go somewhere, and the fact it has nutritional value for plants gives it at least a little bit of a redeeming quality.

Shael said:

It's one thing to note that human faeces contains healthy gut bacteria, but only their Jewish minds could then link that to actually consuming it and championing it as the best medical development since the actual development of medicine.

Of course, they won't utilize this themselves. They can have access to healthy gut bacteria grown in pure cultures and extracted. We'll just get literal leftovers.

FancyMancy said:

If I recall correctly, I believe this is the reason why they must use your own, since it has bacteria that will most easily reacclimate to your gut's microbiome.
If so, then it's not a transplant. It's more like a replant (-placement).

At least with fertilizer, though, you have organic life utilizing a means of attaining growth that it already had and continues to have access to; shit's gotta go somewhere, and the fact it has nutritional value for plants gives it at least a little bit of a redeeming quality.
I lolled at that.

I saw something recently which mentioned pesticides. A woman who is well-versed in gardening or agriculture (I wasn't paying much attention) said with the overuse of pesticides and similar things, it had killed the soil and there was not a worm in it. Only after a few years did they start to get life back in it. So I'm wondering if fertiliser is actually safe and beneficial - is it like steroids or is it like SaTaNaMa?! Healthy foods being eaten, shat out, then smeared all over your crops and fruit and veg might be...healthier... or so they'd have us believe. There's enough shit being shovelled down our throats already. Now it's literal.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back