Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Al-Jilwah

Usthepeople666

For those still struggling
Al-Jilwah states it all. There is no one book of Satan. Read the Al-jilwah over and over again.
It is natural to be filled with doubt and disbeleif in the start. But this i feel is the only thing one truly needs to read of they want to advance.
A lot of people here read a lot .
Al-jilwah states he does not have a revealed book.
This always happens as in knowing your meditations just by browsing through the joyofsatan websites.
Talk to Satan.
All races are important to us.
Please dont stop the RTRs ever. We have WON the WAR but the future isnt set in stone.
It is troubling for HIM to see all of the races in this condition. Please dont stop.
Al-jilwah and rtrs will guide you to what you need to do.
Ac , Aop and Void cannot be skipped even a single day.
Please Satan is not obsessed about everyone's personal life here that He would know everything about everyone. If this was what it meant to be a God , the AI that the HPs mentioned about could be considered Gods too.
Please even if everyone feels they are not being answered. Just focus on His sigil and tell him your worries atleast.
And this applies to EVERYONE.
Please be Safe .
Please be cautious.
Hail SATAN
Hail GODS OF HELL
Hail HPs
Hail SS
Hail The Satanic Races

Usthepeople666 said:

That's incorrect. All GENTILE (non-Jewish) races are important to us.
Not the Jewish race. They see Gentiles as lower than cattle, hence the derogatory term that they call us "goyim" or "goy."

magus.immortalis said:
Usthepeople666 said:

Not the Jewish race. They see Gentiles as lower than cattle, hence the derogatory term that they call us "goyim" or "goy."
Talking here only about the Satanic Races.
Its a war .

magus.immortalis said:
Usthepeople666 said:

It was given by Satan himself so its clear that he was talking about the Satanic races.
How can some race which is constantly trying to curse Him be important to Him.
All of us here are being cursed here.
The reason i didnt explain all of it here is so that people actually know that just this book , rtrs and meditations are enough and everything written in the book is true in every sense

Usthepeople666 said:
magus.immortalis said:
Usthepeople666 said:

Its a war .

I am aware it's a War.

In the future, you need to explain and clarify thoroughly in your posts because there are many lurkers and newbies in here that are not familiar with Satan's stance on Gentiles and the Jews. Many come seeking the truth and knowledge.

Many Satanists, not just people in general, outside Joy of Satan have been brainwashed by Jewish media, and by available literature, videos, blogs, websites online that are easily found and believe what they have been told and what has been fed (lies and misinformation) for years. The Jews control a lot in this world, currently.

You need to remember that it's not just the regular posting members here who read your posts and know what you mean. There are many visitors and lurkers to our sites. Don't assume they all know what you are talking about. Be more clear so they are not confused.

magus.immortalis said:
Usthepeople666 said:
magus.immortalis said:
Its a war .

I am aware it's a War.

In the future, you need to explain and clarify thoroughly in your posts because there are many lurkers and newbies in here that are not familiar with Satan's stance on Gentiles and the Jews. Many come seeking the truth and knowledge.

Many Satanists, not just people in general, outside Joy of Satan have been brainwashed by Jewish media, and by available literature, videos, blogs, websites online that are easily found and believe what they have been told and what has been fed (lies and misinformation) for years. The Jews control a lot in this world, currently.

You need to remember that it's not just the regular posting members here who read your posts and know what you mean. There are many visitors and lurkers to our sites. Don't assume they all know what you are talking about. Be more clear so they are not confused.
I agree with you.

magus.immortalis said:
Usthepeople666 said:
magus.immortalis said:
Its a war .

I am aware it's a War.

I guess its something about cutting themselves off on various lives. It is for them to understand their own journey. No jew will ever come here taking the name Satan curses their soul (as i did just now for confirmation). They are for the first time being exposed on levels which the world is able to notice, with the world wide web. What Hitler did and how he was misrepresented is something none of us will ever forget.
Just following the al-jilwah after dedication with rtrs helps on various levels. It is their Satanic Souls that will keep bringing them back ,not some voodoo spell cast on them which makes them believe we are causing them pain of any sort.
Maybe for now they should read more and more. Knowing all true knowledge comes from Satan and their is nothing they can do about it.
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back