Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Nightmares & the enemy, evil people, etc..

retrograde

I have been compelled to share the experience of a nightmare that I have awoken from only a few minutes ago.
Things were going pretty well in my sleep until I was walking home down the sidewalk along one of the sides of the street I reside on. I was on my left.
I was able to identify, even in the darkness, black blips in the road which I recognized as bicycles. I own a Fairbairn Sykes commando dagger which, conveniently was
concealed in my possession in this dream - so I was not very worried even though I assumed them to be hoodlums.

They get closer and I notice two at first, and then four. They're all wearing the same black and red robe attire and at least one has the hood up. One pulls his bike onto the sidewalk and
sets it down. This is when I drew my weapon. They were telling me about a cult they wanted me to join, and somehow I was able to infer that there was no trouble so long as I joined.
I decided to go hostile and I raised the knife up and approached them. A fight broke out, what seems like moments later I'm half a block away and in the street, and the cult members are
surrounding me and one of them has a knife. At some point I decided to just ask what the cult was about, instead of having blood shed. The knife wielding cult member was still coming at me
so I threw my knife down onto the road toward him and it slid past his feet. He was maybe 15 feet away and the knife continued to glide on the pavement maybe 10 feet beyond him (past him,
then behind him). Just in time he recognizes that I've disarmed myself and he starts to tell me what I'd be expected to do as a member of the cult.

This is unlike me. I can't remember many dreams where I've surrendered and instead I usually end up winning fights, or fighting 'till the death. For some reason it seemed to me at the time
like the best course of action was just to inquire, I was convinced that the whole situation would de escalate and I could regain control of it later and leave the cult or confront them
at a better time.

Next thing I remember is being in a school and asking someone for a breathing mask (like a simple facemask, like they wear in china..) and she was finding me one when a man
confronted me in the doorway of the classroom the teacher and I were in. Something happened and he put his hands on me. He assaulted me and then we were fighting and I felt like I was
going to get arrested so I started departing the school.

I'm now outside the school and it's actually the highschool I went to. I have to navigate around busses parked on the grass and sidewalk where they shouldn't be. I get past the busses and there's
a long stretch of sidewalk ahead of me. I can see about 3 african individuals wearing burkas.. females.. and there's some weird pattern all over the burkas, some insignia or something,
most memorably in the color red. There was also blue I think, and these gowns reminded me of the "checker" type pattern of headscarf that's common in the middle east, only these robes
were probably 70% yellow, a sickening shade of yellow. I immediately felt threatened, and there were a couple more of these people loitering around. Another was crossing the curb to
the sidewalk we were sharing - joining her friends. We're now maybe 120 feet from each other and on a direct course to collide. I decide to cross the street as the other side doesn't have
any of these strange individuals there, and I see a young asian girl walking, and that's it. As I'm about to cross a thought enters my mind that this whole situation with me crossing the
street has happened for a reason.. not coincidence. I notice a slender asian woman on the curb on the opposite side of the street I'm now on in my crossing.. she seems to have vomit on her
shirt and I assume she needs help.

The next thing I notice is she's twitching.. not a whole lot, but like jolts of electricity are going through her body, very subtle.. and the body "twitches". I witnessed this 2 or 3 times.
Then I realized her head was missing and I begin to feel sick as I notice blood vessles and cartiledge and whatnot pertruding from the neck up toward where the head should be, and leaking
blood. I realize she's been murdered. The tiny asian girl who was walking on the sidewalk is now a few feet away and takes out her phone, I assume to call 911. Another asian girl I
did not notice has arrived on scene too - from behind me. I believe them to be calling 911 but I have my own phone out to do the same thing anyway. I was actually trying to beat them to it.

I can't call 911. For some reason I'm getting directed to a blank (pure white) webpage with a URL I can't remember (trying to "google" some emergency response # so I can just click it
and have it dial). I try this about 10 times, going to my home screen on my android phone
and trying to open the phone menu.. opening the view of all my apps and trying to get to it that way.. nothing is happening.

I see many government vehicles driving down the street, near where I was fighting the cult earlier, and some of them are heading down the street toward my house like I had been walking
during the first encounter - which wasn't far from the school, so part of it is in plain view because all you have to do is turn right and you're there - this is about 300-350 feet away
from the headless body. I see SUV (sergeants usually drive these) police-looking vehicles labelled as being a coroner. One police car is at a stop sign but drives off even though I'm
shouting to them.

Shortly after, the two young asian girls and I have managed to flag down a unit. It turns out to be a hispanic female officer that once detained me when I was 14 and accused me of a hit-n
-run just because I was walking down my street at about 4 am with a zip up black hoodie on and coincidentally black jeans.

This dream has left a sick resonation in me. I feel sick, I feel worried.. there's some subtle feeling of terror in me combined with the nausea, and a sense of panic..
Either I wake up or become semi conscious and the dream stops. I still feel sick. I very quickly can feel myself going back to sleep. It's about to happen - I'm about to start dreaming..
All of the sudden I see in my head a light switch in the dark, and it's flicked down very forcefully.. as it snaps I wake up with the same sick, worried, nauseous feeling in me due to
what I just experienced. Now I feel like something is in my room watching me and didn't want me to sleep. Today was the fourth day in the last week and a half that I actually did not sleep,
and stayed up through the day. I WAS sleeping (I went to slep at around 1 PM and now awoke at 6pm from the nightmare.)

I will go back to sleep but this isn't the first time I've had nightmares that I thought were caused by the enemy. Sometimes I wake up 2 or 3 times a night. I occasionally experience
something grotesque in my nightmares that disturbs me for a bit.. this was different though, I felt violated. After the light switch flipped and I woke up I had a suspicion that something was
feeding off of the sick energy it made me feel. Immediately I wanted to come here & share this while I remembered. Today was a great day for me and I'm finally feeling confident about
being sober - like I can feel and be who I most want to, without the drugs. I could feel my third eye all morning and I had a couple of psychic experiences that were uncommon to me.

If you're curious, so.. a few days ago I was leaving campus when the strong image of someone appeared in my mind.. with their coat, and many details. (It's winter and very cold here)
It sticks in my head for a few seconds and then fades.. then this person with the same coat and whatever else I can't remember on, walks out through a door in front of me..

Today I was getting drug tested.. there are actually a lot of attractive women at this place - employees & patients. I enjoy going there. When I got home I suddenly was hit with a mental
image of the inside of the waiting room there, and I could sort of "feel" the place like I did while I was there.. the atmosphere, the energy, but it was accompanied by a strong
feeling of affection which I assume was coming from one of the women I interacted with. Also I may have been wrong but I found it very easy to "read" the people I was observing in the waiting
room. I was convinced at the time that I could tell what kind of drugs they used and tell small details about them, like that they're judgemental, or that this person does opiod pills and
drinks.. things like that, well articulated or not, my mother and I relate about this "skill" sometimes.. it seems to be something that her and I are good at. Picking up on peoples'
energy. We boast a nack for no other psychic skills. This is not something I can do all the time either, it requires a certain frame of mind.

So I wanted to share this ordeal here with everyone, and the idea that is very real to me now, that "the enemy" we'll say, feeds off of this kind of thing. I've seen so much disgusting stuff
in my lifetime.. macabre, morbid things, but for some reason the garments of these somali muslims (their burkas, in particular the color, the design on it, and the energy emitting from them)
made me feel really threatened and bothered. I might describe what I felt as a combination of evil coming off of these people, hate for me, and some kind of weird spell imbued in the
garments themselves.. the energy became something I couldn't handle when I encountered the body. That's when it overflowed.. I feel a bit better now.

Thanks if you read this, anything you would like to say is most welcome and I will ensure you a response and hopefully an interesting discussion in whatever direction you would like to
take it in. I know this is a lot of "I's" and personally I don't always care, and assume others don't as well, for highly personal stories like this. I wanted to get it off my chest
and proclaim the truth I've just discovered. It's one thing to have information that is true, but when you verify it for yourself it becomes far more powerful and real..

Thanks again & be well everyone. If you have similar experiences you would like to share, I would not mind reading them.. so now's the time. But any discussion is equally welcome.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back