Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

von Liebenfels

loki88

According to Miguel Serrano in "The Golden Cord: Esoteric Hitlerism" Jorg lans von Liebenfels' initiated Hitler. Is this true? Serrano also quotes passages from Ostara which seem to predict what had occured during world war two and possibly what will be. This around pages 37-39. Just curious if anyone knows about this.

Hitler, however, refused to acknowledge any debt to Lanz and his paper. After Austria was annexed by Nazi Germany in 1938, Lanz hoped for Hitler's patronage, but Hitler banned him from publishing his writings, and most notably copies of Ostara were removed from circulation. After the war, Lanz accused Hitler of having not only stolen but corrupted his idea, and also of being of "inferior racial stock".

Liebenfels was a racial jew who advocate Christianity.

He was born on 19 July 1874 in the Penzing district of Vienna in what was then Austria-Hungary, as the son of schoolmaster Johann Lanz and his wife Katharina, née Hoffenreich. His parents were middle class, and his father's ancestors had been burghers in Vienna since the early 18th century. His mother was of Jewish ancestry which made him fail to meet his own standards for his organisation which he created in 1907 Ordo Novi Templi(Order of the New Templars) although he did manage to fake his own ancestry with the organisation and became known as the "Aryan" "Baron Adolf Georg (Jörg) Lanz Von Liebenfels Ph.D.
In 1905, he published his book Theozoölogie oder die Kunde von den Sodoms-Äfflingen und dem Götter-Elektron(Theozoology, or the Science of the Sodomite-Apelings and the Divine Electron) in which he advocated sterilization of the sick and the "lower races" as well as forced labour for "castrated chandals", and glorified the "Aryan race" as "Gottmenschen"("god-men"). Lanz justified his esoteric racial ideology by attempting to give it a Biblical foundation; according to him, Eve, whom he described as initially being divine, involved herself with a demon and gave birth to the "lower races" in the process. Furthermore, he claimed that this led to blonde women being attracted primarily to "dark men", something that only could be stopped by "racial demixing" so that the "Aryan-Christian master humans" could "once again rule the dark-skinned beastmen" and ultimately achieve divinity. A copy of this book was sent to Swedish poet August Strindberg, from whom Lanz received an enthusiastic reply in which he was described as a "prophetic voice”.

Hitler was initiated by Eckart who himself stated to the members of Thule:

"
Hitler will dance, but it is I who have called the tune !
I have initiated him into the 'Secret Doctrine', opened his centres of vision (1) and given him the means to communicate with the Powers. Do not mourn for me: I shall have influenced History more than any other German".

One book as mentions something interesting that Rudolf Hess was Hitler's personal spiritual teacher within Thule.

Hitler ordered Liebenfel's groups shut down when Austria became part of Germany.

loki88 said:
According to Miguel Serrano in "The Golden Cord: Esoteric Hitlerism" Jorg lans von Liebenfels' initiated Hitler. Is this true? Serrano also quotes passages from Ostara which seem to predict what had occured during world war two and possibly what will be. This around pages 37-39. Just curious if anyone knows about this.

Eckart was so close to Hitler as a Guru figure its stated Hitler had a private room in the Berghof with a memorial to Eckart and the image of the memorial specifically has the term "Thule" on it with Eckart's name. This room was probably Hitler's mediation room and he might have also communed with Eckart's astral spirit form. Eckart was a highly ascended spiritual master and leaving the physical body was no barrier for such. Its also known that Dion Fortune appeared in her astral spiritual body after leaving the physical body and personally dictated her last work to a close disciple who was an able medium.

National-Satanist said:
Hitler, however, refused to acknowledge any debt to Lanz and his paper. After Austria was annexed by Nazi Germany in 1938, Lanz hoped for Hitler's patronage, but Hitler banned him from publishing his writings, and most notably copies of Ostara were removed from circulation. After the war, Lanz accused Hitler of having not only stolen but corrupted his idea, and also of being of "inferior racial stock".

Liebenfels was a racial jew who advocate Christianity.

He was born on 19 July 1874 in the Penzing district of Vienna in what was then Austria-Hungary, as the son of schoolmaster Johann Lanz and his wife Katharina, née Hoffenreich. His parents were middle class, and his father's ancestors had been burghers in Vienna since the early 18th century. His mother was of Jewish ancestry which made him fail to meet his own standards for his organisation which he created in 1907 Ordo Novi Templi(Order of the New Templars) although he did manage to fake his own ancestry with the organisation and became known as the "Aryan" "Baron Adolf Georg (Jörg) Lanz Von Liebenfels Ph.D.
In 1905, he published his book Theozoölogie oder die Kunde von den Sodoms-Äfflingen und dem Götter-Elektron(Theozoology, or the Science of the Sodomite-Apelings and the Divine Electron) in which he advocated sterilization of the sick and the "lower races" as well as forced labour for "castrated chandals", and glorified the "Aryan race" as "Gottmenschen"("god-men"). Lanz justified his esoteric racial ideology by attempting to give it a Biblical foundation; according to him, Eve, whom he described as initially being divine, involved herself with a demon and gave birth to the "lower races" in the process. Furthermore, he claimed that this led to blonde women being attracted primarily to "dark men", something that only could be stopped by "racial demixing" so that the "Aryan-Christian master humans" could "once again rule the dark-skinned beastmen" and ultimately achieve divinity. A copy of this book was sent to Swedish poet August Strindberg, from whom Lanz received an enthusiastic reply in which he was described as a "prophetic voice”.

Thanks for that. This taints Serrano's work and himself in my opinion. What are your thoughts on Serrano and whether he was an operative pushing the (((kristos-luvifer-wotan))) trope/meme? His work seems legitimate to me. What are your insights?

HP Mageson666 said:
Hitler was initiated by Eckart who himself stated to the members of Thule:

"
Hitler will dance, but it is I who have called the tune !
I have initiated him into the 'Secret Doctrine', opened his centres of vision (1) and given him the means to communicate with the Powers. Do not mourn for me: I shall have influenced History more than any other German".

One book as mentions something interesting that Rudolf Hess was Hitler's personal spiritual teacher within Thule.

Hitler ordered Liebenfel's groups shut down when Austria became part of Germany.

loki88 said:

I believe I have asked this before but is there any source/s for 3rd Reich/pre-3rd Reich occultism? I have tried to find "Before Hitler came" by Sebotendorf but can't find it for free on the net....not to say that is trustworthy of course. On this site I believe it was HP Dietrich who said that Bardon derived/stole his work from Quintschler(sp?), but no evidence of this man exists....?

Are Ostara books good sources since it was founded by von Liebenfels?

loki88 said:
Thanks for that. This taints Serrano's work and himself in my opinion. What are your thoughts on Serrano and whether he was an operative pushing the (((kristos-luvifer-wotan))) trope/meme? His work seems legitimate to me. What are your insights?
I think that Serrano was well-intentioned, but he was mistaken by the idea of “Aryan Christianity”. Because of this, his doctrine is crowded of kike-christian ideas!

National-Satanist said:
loki88 said:
I think that Serrano was well-intentioned, but he was mistaken by the idea of “Aryan Christianity”. Because of this, his doctrine is crowded of kike-christian ideas!

Yes it is a contamination. I subscribe to the hollow earth, extraterrestrial and Hitler return conceptions though

loki88 said:
I believe I have asked this before but is there any source/s for 3rd Reich/pre-3rd Reich occultism? I have tried to find "Before Hitler came" by Sebotendorf but can't find it for free on the net....not to say that is trustworthy of course. On this site I believe it was HP Dietrich who said that Bardon derived/stole his work from Quintschler(sp?), but no evidence of this man exists....?

The Esoteric Truth: The Nazi's Were Satanists

The Templar Order spent 100 years in the Middle East and was known to have the same gnostic religion as the Yezidhi's the Templar Green Man is the Al-Khadir [meaning Green Man] of the Yezidhi's the Templar's also wore the same sacred cord of black, red and white the Yezidhi's do. The Templar's where in close contact with these group who at this time lived across the Middle east from Syria to Persia. The Templar occult rights are recorded to be the same as the Yezidhi's. The other name of Al-Khadir is Shaitan to the Yezidhi's.

The Templar's were never disbanded in Germany only in France. In Germany they were found innocent mainly due to their power, many Templar bands of Knights just arrived armed with a war party to the proceedings and where declared innocent by the terrified Bishops. In time the Templar's just formed into different organizations from the Teutonic Order and others. Germany and Austria remained a major base of occult knowledge and Satanism. The Green Man is Satan.

The Illuminati attempts to subvert the Templar descended secret societies in Germany mainly failed at the time as the Illuminati was found out. There where books written against it, papers published against the Illuminati in the presses. Major government investigations into the Illuminati, its most important members arrested, their homes and places of meeting raided by the police and their plans confiscated, their members put on public trial, its assets confiscated by government order, the organization was banned by the government and Weishaupt was ordered arrested and a price put on his head. And made to run for his life.

"On the 11 February 1785, Weishaupt was discharged and forbidden to live in Ingolstadt and Munich. At the same time the university was informed that Weishaupt would be arrested. ….A few days later he fled from Ingolstadt to Nuremberg dressed in the working clothes of a craftsman. [Countess Sofia Tool, "The Brothers of the Night", Moscow, 2000, p.291.]

"On 20 July 1785, the courier of the Illuminati, Lanz [who worked as a priest] was hit by lighting in Regensberg and died. Weishaupt was together with him. Lanz intended to travel on to Berlin and Silesia and received his last instructions form Weishaupt before he died. He had sewn in a list of Illuminati and some comprising papers in his priest's robe. Weishaupt did not know about this and became the victim of his own conspiracy."

"The local police found other important documents at Lanz's house, including detailed instructions for the planned French revolution. Some of the papers were addressed to the Grand Master of the Lodge Grand Orient in Paris. Everything was handed over to the Bavarian government and on the 4th August 1785 a new ban on secret societies was issued. On 31 August, an order to arrest Weishaupt was issued A price was put on Adam Weishaupt's head in Bavaria."

"The police began to look for known members of the Order. .. The raid on Zwack's house, which had a direct link to the secret Illuminati documents found at Lanz's house....On the 11th-12th October 1786, they searched the house of Dr Franz Xaver Zwack [Cato] in Landut where the Illuminati kept their most important papers. In the following year Baron Bassus' [Hannibal's] castle in Sandersdorf was also searched and the police confiscated even more papers concerning the Illuminati's conspiracy against the whole world."

This Illuminati program was made known to the public:

"From 1781 on, the resistance to Adam Weishaupt's movement started to grow. The first official attack o the Illuminati was in 1783...a rejected candidate, the bookseller Johann Baptist Strobl for Munich was the fist to raise the alarm.....Others came after Stroble: Professor Wesenieder... warned about the Illuminati's true activity, according to "Vaglednigh for frimurare" /"Guidance for Freemasons", Stockholm, 1906, p. 166. The Duchess Maria Anna and professor Joseph Utzschneider at the Military Academy in Munich [who had left the Illuminati in 1783] also cameout with public warnings."

"In 1786, two remarkable books about the Illuminati were published: "Drei merkwurdige Aussagen" [in which Professors Grunberg, Cosandey and Renner testified] and "Grosse Absichten des Orderns der Illuminaten" ["Great purposes of the order of the illuminati"] with professor joseph Utzschneider's testimony."

The importance of this is simple when the decision was reached at the Masonic Congress of Wilhemsbad:

"A conference was held at Mayer Amschel Rothschild's castle in Wilhelmsbad on the 16th July 1782, where the freemasons and Illuminati forged a complete alliance. In this way, the leading secret societies began a closer co-operation with the Illuminati."

"At its beginning, the Illuminati was not a Masonic order, and Weishaupt himself did not enter a lodge until 1777, when he received induction into the Lodge Theodore de Bon Conseil in Munich. However, once inside Masonry, Weishaupt immediately saw its potential value to be a vehicle for the realization of his Illuminati dreams. To create an official union between the Illuminati and Freemasonry, Weishaupt set about organizing the Congress of Wilhelmsbad at the Castle of William IX of Hesse-Kassel, to occur on July 16, 1782. That special even, which was momentous in both size and aspirations, was attended by elite representatives of Masonic lodges from all over. It was also there that a decision was reached to allow the previously excluded Jews to be granted admittance into Freemasonry."

"When the time came for a vote on their admittance at Wilhelmsbad, the Jews were so anxious to win the day that they completely filled the hall with other Jewish supporters. It was not long afterwards that the Illuminati membership included an abundance of Jewish banking families, including the Rothschild's, the Oppenheimers, the Wertheimers, the Schusters, Speyers, and Sterns."

A lot of the members of the societies in Germany where made aware of the conspiracy by the presses and the investigations by the government. Many of the existing societies openly rejected the decision at Wilhemsbad and resisted infiltration within Germany. France was a different matter they were taken over.

This is the esoteric background in which the Vril Society came onto the world stage officially:

"The Vril Society traced its philosophical origins back to a secret Bavarian, Gnostic-Templar order styling itself as “The Lords of the Black Stone” founded in 1221."

"The fateful meeting was held in 1919 at an old hunting lodge near Berchtesgaden, where Maria Orsic presented to a small group assembled from the Thule, Vril and Black Sun Societies, telepathic messages she claimed to have received from an extraterrestrial civilization existing in the distant Aldebaran solar system, sixty-eight light years away, in the Constellation of Taurus."

This is why the Vril Society was in possession of Templar manuscripts written in the German Templar script. This was a Templar originated society itself that avoided corruption of infiltration. This societies patron Goddess was Astaroth the Pagan Goddess Ostara. The constellation of Aldebaran is ruled by Arya Tara the same Goddess in the east. There is something also symbolic here the star Aldebaran represents the bull and the energy of Jupiter in the east. This relates to the opened chakra's in the head the temple's, crown, third eye and such. The symbol of Aldebaran was in the Vedic mysteries as the open crown chakra. This all rules the psychic centers in the mind. It makes sense a society of medium's might use this spiritual symbolism. The ancient images show the Gods wearing Bull Horns as crowns to symbolize this state of spiritual ascension.

Note the Austrian Satanist, Sattler was probably able to gain access to the societies he did in the east as already a fellow member of the occult Templar school of the west. How else did he know where to go and how to obtain admission into such. He was already a member in the same system in the west:

"Viennese scholar Franz Sattler who wrote under the pseudonym D. Musallam. Sattler compiled a German-Persian conversation dictionary and numerous works on language instruction in his academic work, he also published a five-volume travelogue of his sojourns in the East. But in his esoteric endeavors he was responsible for the construction of a complete magical system based on a peculiar neo-pagan pantheon, at the head of which stood Adonis. Musallam equated Adonis with Satan or the Devil and took a markedly anti-Christian stance."

Sattler from his own writings had been in the east to the region of at least Afghanistan and had studied under some type of initiated system that was probably Yezidhi. He went on trips to these regions and could speak the languages of the area's. The Yezidhi's are Persians. The region Sattler wrote about that of Afghanistan was not Islamic till it was forced on the area in 1896 and the peoples practiced a pre-Islamic, paganism which was from the ancient Indo-Iranian way which the Yezidhi's practice, this is why in all of Sattler's work there is a chief focus on the Yezidhi's specifically. The region Sattler was living in the east was full of Yezidhi's Fakir's.

Note:
"The Adonistic wisdom of the East was drawn from many cultures, but there seems to have been a special affinity for the Kurdish Yazidhi's."

Here we come to Quintscher and the truth about the Satanist 99 Lodge that Hitler was stated to be a member of this Lodge. The 99 Lodge was a Templar Lodge from its description, Sattler was probably a member. Its known Qunitscher was a member of the Lodge and the two where close and it was Quintscher who was trained by Sattler as his teacher which would make Sattler a member:

"Another active member of the Dr. Musallam's groups was Fredrich Wilhelm Quintscher. A student of Quinstscher is said to have been the Czech-German author and stage magician Frantisek [Franz] Bardon. He worked as a stage magician from the mid-1920's under the name Frabato. He came into contact with Quintscher and by all accounts became a member of his Adonistic circle. There he was known as Master Arion."

These is where Franz Bardon got the information from "Introduction Into Hermetic's" from the Satanist organization that Quintscher lead and was part of Sattler's group and Bardon was a member of. The strange book Frabato was not written by Bardon but by a fan and women who worked as the secretary for his shows. Bardon read the manuscript and was disgusted by it and forbade her from publishing it as its total nonsense and strange fan fiction. Bardon and Quintscher also where never in a German prisoner camp either this is more nonsense. Bardon was not in the 99 Lodge however he was in Quintscher's personal sub order of Sattler's group.

However the FOCG, the 99 Lodge where the hundredth member was the Demon leader and 99 of the rest where Satanic, human initiates. This is the Satanist Lodge mentioned in Frabato that it was stated Hitler was a member of, it did exist from the writings of Quintscher himself, who was part of this group. But the claims of it in Frabato are established to have been made up libelistic nonsense. The fact the members of the FOCG where also in the Thule Society and Vril Society and the Satanist Society of Sattler. These people where high ranking initiates. They were all connected in the FOCG most likely and these where the speciality groups that operated as part of such Satanist network. Astaroth was the patron Goddess of Vril and one of the high ranking Demon's of the FOCG. The Vril group was the speciality society of mediums out of the FOCG most likely, like the Thule Society was the political wing.

It was known Hitler was a member of the Thule Society which was connected to the Vril Society and Sattler's organization and the FOCG and it was the Thule Society that created the National Socialist Party. Hitler dedicated the second volume of his book "Mein Kampf" to the Grand Master of the Thule Society, Echkart:

"Dietrich Eckart (German: [ˈɛkaʁt]; 23 March 1868 – 26 December 1923) was a German journalist, playwright, poet, and politician who was one of the founders of the Deutsche Arbeiterpartei (German Workers' Party, DAP), which later evolved into the Nazi Party (NSDAP). He was a key influence on Adolf Hitler in the early years of the Nazi Party and was a participant in the 1923 Beer Hall Putsch.

He died shortly after the putsch, and was elevated, during the Nazi era, to the status of a major thinker and writer"

This is why Hitler banned the Illuminati [Jewish] Free Masonic Lodges and in 1937 Himmler passed a law banning all independent occult societies with Masonic connections and based on the Jewish Kabbalah. These where enemy organizations working towards the One World Order of the enemy.

The Satanist Vril Society and the Satanist Thule Society where left alone and worked as esoteric center of the National Socialist government. It was only the enemy run societies that where shut down. The Sattler and Vril connection show the Nazi leaders all knew the Demon's are the original Pagan Gods. The word Demon is the ancient Greek term for the Gods as well.

Sources:
Under the sign of the Scorpion, Juri Lina
The Fraternitas Saturni, Stephen E. Flowers, Ph.D.
Coming Gnostic Civilization, Mark Pinkham
Wiki on Dietrich Eckart
Jim Nichols UFO Art

loki88 said:

The Esoteric Truth: The Nazi's Were Satanists

The Templar Order spent 100 years in the Middle East and was known to have the same gnostic religion as the Yezidhi's the Templar Green Man is the Al-Khadir [meaning Green Man] of the Yezidhi's the Templar's also wore the same sacred cord of black, red and white the Yezidhi's do. The Templar's where in close contact with these group who at this time lived across the Middle east from Syria to Persia. The Templar occult rights are recorded to be the same as the Yezidhi's. The other name of Al-Khadir is Shaitan to the Yezidhi's.

The Templar's were never disbanded in Germany only in France. In Germany they were found innocent mainly due to their power, many Templar bands of Knights just arrived armed with a war party to the proceedings and where declared innocent by the terrified Bishops. In time the Templar's just formed into different organizations from the Teutonic Order and others. Germany and Austria remained a major base of occult knowledge and Satanism. The Green Man is Satan.

The Illuminati attempts to subvert the Templar descended secret societies in Germany mainly failed at the time as the Illuminati was found out. There where books written against it, papers published against the Illuminati in the presses. Major government investigations into the Illuminati, its most important members arrested, their homes and places of meeting raided by the police and their plans confiscated, their members put on public trial, its assets confiscated by government order, the organization was banned by the government and Weishaupt was ordered arrested and a price put on his head. And made to run for his life.

"On the 11 February 1785, Weishaupt was discharged and forbidden to live in Ingolstadt and Munich. At the same time the university was informed that Weishaupt would be arrested. ….A few days later he fled from Ingolstadt to Nuremberg dressed in the working clothes of a craftsman. [Countess Sofia Tool, "The Brothers of the Night", Moscow, 2000, p.291.]

"On 20 July 1785, the courier of the Illuminati, Lanz [who worked as a priest] was hit by lighting in Regensberg and died. Weishaupt was together with him. Lanz intended to travel on to Berlin and Silesia and received his last instructions form Weishaupt before he died. He had sewn in a list of Illuminati and some comprising papers in his priest's robe. Weishaupt did not know about this and became the victim of his own conspiracy."

"The local police found other important documents at Lanz's house, including detailed instructions for the planned French revolution. Some of the papers were addressed to the Grand Master of the Lodge Grand Orient in Paris. Everything was handed over to the Bavarian government and on the 4th August 1785 a new ban on secret societies was issued. On 31 August, an order to arrest Weishaupt was issued A price was put on Adam Weishaupt's head in Bavaria."

"The police began to look for known members of the Order. .. The raid on Zwack's house, which had a direct link to the secret Illuminati documents found at Lanz's house....On the 11th-12th October 1786, they searched the house of Dr Franz Xaver Zwack [Cato] in Landut where the Illuminati kept their most important papers. In the following year Baron Bassus' [Hannibal's] castle in Sandersdorf was also searched and the police confiscated even more papers concerning the Illuminati's conspiracy against the whole world."

This Illuminati program was made known to the public:

"From 1781 on, the resistance to Adam Weishaupt's movement started to grow. The first official attack o the Illuminati was in 1783...a rejected candidate, the bookseller Johann Baptist Strobl for Munich was the fist to raise the alarm.....Others came after Stroble: Professor Wesenieder... warned about the Illuminati's true activity, according to "Vaglednigh for frimurare" /"Guidance for Freemasons", Stockholm, 1906, p. 166. The Duchess Maria Anna and professor Joseph Utzschneider at the Military Academy in Munich [who had left the Illuminati in 1783] also cameout with public warnings."

"In 1786, two remarkable books about the Illuminati were published: "Drei merkwurdige Aussagen" [in which Professors Grunberg, Cosandey and Renner testified] and "Grosse Absichten des Orderns der Illuminaten" ["Great purposes of the order of the illuminati"] with professor joseph Utzschneider's testimony."

The importance of this is simple when the decision was reached at the Masonic Congress of Wilhemsbad:

"A conference was held at Mayer Amschel Rothschild's castle in Wilhelmsbad on the 16th July 1782, where the freemasons and Illuminati forged a complete alliance. In this way, the leading secret societies began a closer co-operation with the Illuminati."

"At its beginning, the Illuminati was not a Masonic order, and Weishaupt himself did not enter a lodge until 1777, when he received induction into the Lodge Theodore de Bon Conseil in Munich. However, once inside Masonry, Weishaupt immediately saw its potential value to be a vehicle for the realization of his Illuminati dreams. To create an official union between the Illuminati and Freemasonry, Weishaupt set about organizing the Congress of Wilhelmsbad at the Castle of William IX of Hesse-Kassel, to occur on July 16, 1782. That special even, which was momentous in both size and aspirations, was attended by elite representatives of Masonic lodges from all over. It was also there that a decision was reached to allow the previously excluded Jews to be granted admittance into Freemasonry."

"When the time came for a vote on their admittance at Wilhelmsbad, the Jews were so anxious to win the day that they completely filled the hall with other Jewish supporters. It was not long afterwards that the Illuminati membership included an abundance of Jewish banking families, including the Rothschild's, the Oppenheimers, the Wertheimers, the Schusters, Speyers, and Sterns."

A lot of the members of the societies in Germany where made aware of the conspiracy by the presses and the investigations by the government. Many of the existing societies openly rejected the decision at Wilhemsbad and resisted infiltration within Germany. France was a different matter they were taken over.

This is the esoteric background in which the Vril Society came onto the world stage officially:

"The Vril Society traced its philosophical origins back to a secret Bavarian, Gnostic-Templar order styling itself as “The Lords of the Black Stone” founded in 1221."

"The fateful meeting was held in 1919 at an old hunting lodge near Berchtesgaden, where Maria Orsic presented to a small group assembled from the Thule, Vril and Black Sun Societies, telepathic messages she claimed to have received from an extraterrestrial civilization existing in the distant Aldebaran solar system, sixty-eight light years away, in the Constellation of Taurus."

This is why the Vril Society was in possession of Templar manuscripts written in the German Templar script. This was a Templar originated society itself that avoided corruption of infiltration. This societies patron Goddess was Astaroth the Pagan Goddess Ostara. The constellation of Aldebaran is ruled by Arya Tara the same Goddess in the east. There is something also symbolic here the star Aldebaran represents the bull and the energy of Jupiter in the east. This relates to the opened chakra's in the head the temple's, crown, third eye and such. The symbol of Aldebaran was in the Vedic mysteries as the open crown chakra. This all rules the psychic centers in the mind. It makes sense a society of medium's might use this spiritual symbolism. The ancient images show the Gods wearing Bull Horns as crowns to symbolize this state of spiritual ascension.

Note the Austrian Satanist, Sattler was probably able to gain access to the societies he did in the east as already a fellow member of the occult Templar school of the west. How else did he know where to go and how to obtain admission into such. He was already a member in the same system in the west:

"Viennese scholar Franz Sattler who wrote under the pseudonym D. Musallam. Sattler compiled a German-Persian conversation dictionary and numerous works on language instruction in his academic work, he also published a five-volume travelogue of his sojourns in the East. But in his esoteric endeavors he was responsible for the construction of a complete magical system based on a peculiar neo-pagan pantheon, at the head of which stood Adonis. Musallam equated Adonis with Satan or the Devil and took a markedly anti-Christian stance."

Sattler from his own writings had been in the east to the region of at least Afghanistan and had studied under some type of initiated system that was probably Yezidhi. He went on trips to these regions and could speak the languages of the area's. The Yezidhi's are Persians. The region Sattler wrote about that of Afghanistan was not Islamic till it was forced on the area in 1896 and the peoples practiced a pre-Islamic, paganism which was from the ancient Indo-Iranian way which the Yezidhi's practice, this is why in all of Sattler's work there is a chief focus on the Yezidhi's specifically. The region Sattler was living in the east was full of Yezidhi's Fakir's.

Note:
"The Adonistic wisdom of the East was drawn from many cultures, but there seems to have been a special affinity for the Kurdish Yazidhi's."

Here we come to Quintscher and the truth about the Satanist 99 Lodge that Hitler was stated to be a member of this Lodge. The 99 Lodge was a Templar Lodge from its description, Sattler was probably a member. Its known Qunitscher was a member of the Lodge and the two where close and it was Quintscher who was trained by Sattler as his teacher which would make Sattler a member:

"Another active member of the Dr. Musallam's groups was Fredrich Wilhelm Quintscher. A student of Quinstscher is said to have been the Czech-German author and stage magician Frantisek [Franz] Bardon. He worked as a stage magician from the mid-1920's under the name Frabato. He came into contact with Quintscher and by all accounts became a member of his Adonistic circle. There he was known as Master Arion."

These is where Franz Bardon got the information from "Introduction Into Hermetic's" from the Satanist organization that Quintscher lead and was part of Sattler's group and Bardon was a member of. The strange book Frabato was not written by Bardon but by a fan and women who worked as the secretary for his shows. Bardon read the manuscript and was disgusted by it and forbade her from publishing it as its total nonsense and strange fan fiction. Bardon and Quintscher also where never in a German prisoner camp either this is more nonsense. Bardon was not in the 99 Lodge however he was in Quintscher's personal sub order of Sattler's group.

However the FOCG, the 99 Lodge where the hundredth member was the Demon leader and 99 of the rest where Satanic, human initiates. This is the Satanist Lodge mentioned in Frabato that it was stated Hitler was a member of, it did exist from the writings of Quintscher himself, who was part of this group. But the claims of it in Frabato are established to have been made up libelistic nonsense. The fact the members of the FOCG where also in the Thule Society and Vril Society and the Satanist Society of Sattler. These people where high ranking initiates. They were all connected in the FOCG most likely and these where the speciality groups that operated as part of such Satanist network. Astaroth was the patron Goddess of Vril and one of the high ranking Demon's of the FOCG. The Vril group was the speciality society of mediums out of the FOCG most likely, like the Thule Society was the political wing.

It was known Hitler was a member of the Thule Society which was connected to the Vril Society and Sattler's organization and the FOCG and it was the Thule Society that created the National Socialist Party. Hitler dedicated the second volume of his book "Mein Kampf" to the Grand Master of the Thule Society, Echkart:

"Dietrich Eckart (German: [ˈɛkaʁt]; 23 March 1868 – 26 December 1923) was a German journalist, playwright, poet, and politician who was one of the founders of the Deutsche Arbeiterpartei (German Workers' Party, DAP), which later evolved into the Nazi Party (NSDAP). He was a key influence on Adolf Hitler in the early years of the Nazi Party and was a participant in the 1923 Beer Hall Putsch.

He died shortly after the putsch, and was elevated, during the Nazi era, to the status of a major thinker and writer"

This is why Hitler banned the Illuminati [Jewish] Free Masonic Lodges and in 1937 Himmler passed a law banning all independent occult societies with Masonic connections and based on the Jewish Kabbalah. These where enemy organizations working towards the One World Order of the enemy.

The Satanist Vril Society and the Satanist Thule Society where left alone and worked as esoteric center of the National Socialist government. It was only the enemy run societies that where shut down. The Sattler and Vril connection show the Nazi leaders all knew the Demon's are the original Pagan Gods. The word Demon is the ancient Greek term for the Gods as well.

Sources:
Under the sign of the Scorpion, Juri Lina
The Fraternitas Saturni, Stephen E. Flowers, Ph.D.
Coming Gnostic Civilization, Mark Pinkham
Wiki on Dietrich Eckart
Jim Nichols UFO Art

Sebotendorf's book you mention was banned by the National Socialist government. He tried to make wild claims within it. However I read the English translation of his first book with a historical introduction by the author on the subject on Sebotendorf it mentions this fact. However what Sebotendorf, essentially states was his contribution to the Thule Society had to do with the subject of the runes, they were not interested in his other subjects.

loki88 said:
[
I believe I have asked this before but is there any source/s for 3rd Reich/pre-3rd Reich occultism? I have tried to find "Before Hitler came" by Sebotendorf but can't find it for free on the net..

HP Mageson666 said:
Sebotendorf's book you mention was banned by the National Socialist government. He tried to make wild claims within it. However I read the English translation of his first book with a historical introduction by the author on the subject on Sebotendorf it mentions this fact. However what Sebotendorf, essentially states was his contribution to the Thule Society had to do with the subject of the runes, they were not interested in his other subjects.

loki88 said:
[
I believe I have asked this before but is there any source/s for 3rd Reich/pre-3rd Reich occultism? I have tried to find "Before Hitler came" by Sebotendorf but can't find it for free on the net..

Good to know thanks for your advice/info. Serrano seems legit but for the christard taint although that seems to be (((gnostic)))....maybe. Maybe Serrano was attempting a 'transmutation of all values' as he said by inverting/transmuting the (((kristos))) thought form by binding it with Lucifer. I assume the opposite was/is the result however. The 55club.net and the translator of "The Golden Cord: Esoteric Hitlerism" by Serrano Jason Thompkins of harvest rain has associated himself with the hermitage helm people who are shilling a 'aryan christianity' claiming the douay rheims (((bible))) is the real deal ('True xtianity'). I can infer that Thompkins who had also translated Evola in the early to mid 2000s is trying to coopt things or merely misunderstands. His book: Urru Ruur is a strange re-presentation of this cryptic christianism 'aryanized'. A landmine filed to navigate indeed...

Letter of Miguel Serrano to Nimrod de Rosario

Chile, October 30, 1985

I received your letter and your book some time ago, but was unable to concern myself with them earlier, to give them the appropriate response due to sorrowful family issues that even prevented me from going to Cordoba, where I was going to go but had to hurry back.

I must tell you that all the joy that I felt upon receiving your work was inhibited and even destroyed by the surprise letter you sent me with your book.

I do not know what you are speaking about there, because the only valid matter between us should be our personal correspondence. What I have written to you has always been with the best intentions and meant to meant to collaborate in or help with what I thought could become a joint Work, on both sides of the great mountain or spinal column of the Andes.

Remembering the first thing I said to you was that in these territories the lie is not permitted, even were the lie in a novel, because Aryans do not lie, unlike the Jew, marking the essential difference between them. And so, even in a work of fiction, we may not place in the mouth of the Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler, long speeches of such Gnostic flavour and that he never said, because everything that today smells of Gnosticism. dualism, as well as monism, is within the great Jewish business.

Alfred Rosenberg said: “The truth of the Jew is the organic lie.” With this, he meant that horrible racial mixture, that miscegenation and bastardry that defines the Jew anti-race. Nothing true can come out from that. Their truth is the lie. So, whoever fights against the Jew, or defends himself from them, has the duty to stand against the lie, their extruded waste product. Therefore I also struggle, synchronistically, against the lie of the Jewish Holocaust. To state that this holocaust is true, as you do, is to collaborate with the Jew, putting aside all those sophisticated interpretations you told me about. The combat is within and outside, sychronistically. This is Magic. And to shun this exterior combat can take various interpretations and justifications, but has only one name: cowardice.

In that letter I said to you that, in what you call Hyperborean wisdom, “invention or lies can never fit.” We are not allowed to invent things and then attribute them to a “Hyperborean wisdom revealed by the Siddhas,” nor much less attribute it to the SS, to the Thulegesellschaft, to Adolf Hitler, Esoteric Hitlerism or to National Socialism. Remember, too, I have been very careful not to say anything that could create a conflict. So when someone asked to know my opinion about Tantrism, for example, I delayed any response until knowing what you would send me about the “Lilith Woman.” Unfortunately, I can not agree with all that black magic with prostitutes, with that muck, but I remained very careful about giving my opinion. I wanted to collaborate, adapting to the waves, and you must recognize this effort in my most recent book, which was almost finished when our relationship began. On first being sent your works, I was told you sent them to collaborate with me in the work I was then engaged and that “the work would be dedicated to Rudolf Hess and me,” because you had already read “The Golden Band: Esoteric Hitlerism,” although you now claim and state the contrary. Understanding the import of was happening, I kept the strictest confidence and I believe did not ever mention to you directly anything about the matter of the Druids, despite knowing well what the source was of your to and fro lucubrations, the book “The Other Atlantis” by Robert Scrutton, where a possible English Freemason, theosophist or something of the sort, has published “The Chronicle of Oera Linda,” also of doubtful authenticity. There Scrutton speaks on his own, referring to the “Golen,” who the Frisians met in Asia Minor. He says they were invited into Europe and England. From there you, on your own account and starting from such dubious sources, conclude that “Golen,” Druid and Celt are one and the same, adapting thereby to an imaginary construct that, nevertheless, coincide like two drops from the same waters with an international plan that has been put into place for several years now already in order to try to evade somehow the unique and total responsibility of the Jew for the great conspiracy. Thus we have been able to see, in a book already cited by me, “La Race Fabuleuse” by Gérard de Séde, the alleged attempt of making the Merovingians appear to mix with Jews; suddenly, some investigators hired by the BBC in London publish a Best Seller, “Holy Grail and Holy Blood,” in which they claim the same, now attributing “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion” to a synarchic entity, the “Priory of Sion” that claimed to install a “King of the World” of Jewish-Merovingian blood. And in Canada a book has been written, although not published, but whose draft I hold in my hands, blaming the Great World Conspiracy to the “Welsh,” in other words, to the Gaels. The same as you. In some way the Jew would be “softened” and finally absolutely freed of all culpability, on being replaced by a Gallican “next root race,” or some other Masonic-theosophist absurdity of the sort. And this Jewish plan, inspired from without, almost telepathically, or by hypnosis from a distance, complements and works perfectly with the lie of the six million Holocaust, gas chambers, “lampshades and soap made from Jewish skin” in Nazi concentration camps, so that we can no longer remember the only government in this world that gave a just solution, ending the slavery of interest of capital, Jewish black magic that has enslaved the peoples of this America. I see all this lie, that does not seem to affect you, because “one would crumble if it were true,” (as if any Jewish lie has ever collapsed even once in the history controlled by them, without the Aryans having to fight to make it so) but does affect me because there are comrades who are imprisoned and tortured for the mere fact of having risen against that lie.

I find the term “Berserker,” or “Furor Berserker” has been taken by you from the same book, “The Other Atlantis,” written by that doubtful Anglo-Saxon “globalist” character.

Now as well, to return to the topic of the “organic lie,” every time I hear mention of the concept of “root race,” “race spirit,” or the “Spirit,” that “is above blood and biological race,” etc., then some irrepressible suspicion enters me about the origin as such of whoever raises such ideas. And to paraphrase Goebbels, saying: “When I hear ‘spirit’ spoken about I draw my revolver.” And not because I do not believe in Spirit, as you capriciously attribute to me, but because I come to doubt the precedence of those who claim those things. I already explained in my most recent book my suspicions about Evola and Claus for expounding their “traditionalist” and “psycho-ethnic” theses, about the “races of the soul,” “the spirit,” etc. In truth there is no more than one race that can express what we are calling Hyperborean Spirit, and that is the white Nordic race and the Aryan Nordic blood, because only in that way can we express the Spirit, like with a Stradivarious violin can best play Bach. And the Mongol, for example, is no more than an inferior racial mix of the animal-man, the Negro with the yellow, or at most the yellow with the white. And in that way the “Hyperborean Spirit” will never be incarnated. “Look ourselves in our faces” said Nietzsche, “we are Hyperboreans!” Well, let us look in a mirror and there we will know if we belong to the Aryan white race, or if we are Mongols, Indian mestizos, or even mulattoes.

I remember that I also referred in one of my letters that you were using my entire terminology, even the spelling errors I committed in “The Golden Band.” There, in your writings, appears “the Mirror of the Princess Papan,” the concept of “A-mor” (I am sure to be the only one who has used it world-wide), “Minne,” “Virya” (written Vîra) and also “Golden Band,” “Catena Aurea,” “Vril,” “Vajra,” “Kaula Tantrism,” “Lilith,” etc., etc. Almost all these concepts of mine have been stolen by you and, then, changed from the sense that I attributed to them. And finally, after receiving your letter, I felt I could at least wait for you to make reference to where and from whom you had found these terms, that you had plagiarized and plundered. Comically, in your letter you have the nerve to warn me about the need to cite the source for them in your work, “if I should refer to them, because there may be rights at stake.” I see, then, the necessity for me to give you this warning, in case of an actual publication, or in the form of a book of yours, since plagiarism and falsification of the meaning of terms used by an author is punishable by law, there being a very strict Intellectual Property Law in Chile, enabling the claim to be established without being affected by national borders.

I never thought to have to write all this. You forced me to do it, as a reaction to the unexpected attack you saddled me with and that, of course, I can not ignore. And how still accept that terribly strange “aggression pact” you proposed to me, when you started bashing me? Why and for what? In such essential areas there is no “compromise,” which you propose. This is not “Orthodox Judaism” or some similar gibberish, but an essential opposition, an opposed different Weltanschauung. Yours absolutely does not agree with mine, with that of Esoteric Hitlerism, nor with that of exoteric National Socialism. This has nothing to do with the struggle of the hero, the Vîra, in the Yuga of Heroes. Everything you visualize is a shameful escape, a way out, because in your Gnostic dualism (that has nothing to do with Hitler, nor with the S.S.) this whole world, the entire Universe is a prison, a Demiurgic creation. For Esoteric Hitlerism, for me, there is only a corruption on the surface, a bad copy clothed over with a film of Maya. And, at bottom, we find a beautiful pure nature, so full of nostalgia as are we ourselves, who are crying out to us to redeem them, to transfigure them, that “we make them invisible within us,” as Rilke exclaimed. Hitler and the S.S. believed in the possibility of reversing entropy. And that was the origin of the conflict of Rosenberg and the S.S. with Spengler. In any instant of the Yuga of Heroes it is possible to rebuild Thule, return to the true Golden Age of First Hyperborea, not to the copy of the Demiurge, to defeat the Enemy, straighten out the Axis of the Earth, transfiguring her together with our mutation, or with our heroic death in combat. “For the blood of heroes comes closer to Wotan than the prayer of the saints,” than the “flight” into an onanistic self-realisation. And because the Heroes who died fighting for the just cause of the Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler, will be remade in Valhalla by the Valkyries and thus attain immortality. That is, the struggle is synchronistic, outside and inside, for the redemption of the world and ourselves. So here we volunteer to fight, not to escape from a hopeless Universe, from a prison, but to prevent the “plagiarism” (The Devil and the Jew always plagiarise, falsify, corrupt) and so the corruption not continue to expand along with this corrupted Universe, at the expense of the Universe of the Divyas, or Siddhas, at the expense of Hyperborea. To fight here, on the same field as the Enemy. This is the Magic Idealism of Novalis, that of the S.S., Hitler and his National Socialism. And for that, too, the Nordic Aryan, of pure biological race, pure biological blood, loves Nature (because both possess Nostalgia, Minne). The beauty of Nature has its origin in the identical Nostalgia. And therefore, the Jewish anti-race hates Nature.

The plan of the Jew and Demiurge, the Demon, the Enemy, is to preach escapism. He has done so in many different ways in our time: with drugs, the “hippies,” with “universal love,” with homosexuality, lesbianism, Orientalism, Gnosticism, “Tantrism,” “U.F.O.ism,” the artificial boom and forgery of the works of Hermann Hesse and C.G. Jung. And also now, on a minor scale, but equally dangerous, with you. This deflects and distorts the struggle of youth (and not just youth), while at the same time taking them right out of the fray in this world, weakening the struggle, degenerating it, in order to be able to leave in the sole hands of the Jews the control of the total situation on the planet (and not only on the planet).

I repeat: the clouding over of the Vîra, the hero, due to the “racial sin,” to the mixing with the daughters of the “animal-man,” miscegenation, with regeneration still being possible, attempting to return by walking backwards, the way of the Leftwards Swastika, urdaveretar. “The sin against the blood and race is the original sin and marks the decline of humanity that pays for it.” And these are indeed words spoken by the Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler (“Mein Kamph”).

No, here there can be no compromise agreements. There are many young lives involved, in Argentina as well, on both sides of the Spinal Column of the South Pole, home of the devil, for the moment. The Führer also said it: “Only politics supports compromise; the Weltanschauung, the worldview, no.” And only what Hitler said, in everything referring to Hitlerism, especially, is true for us. We can not, for that, invent words and statements for the Führer nor for the S.S. Nor for the Siddhas, even though we please ourselves with asserting them on behalf of an alleged initiation, or a “Tirodal” Order newly invented, “Knights of the Republic of Argentina,” or something else like that.

We can therefore be assured that I will not enter into more polemics, or into an epistolary exchange, with which I am now definitively terminated. I do not have time exterior or interior for it, although this letter may circulate among the same people you shared the ones you sent me. I shall always maintain the most absolute secrecy and confidentiality in all that has to do with our communication, despite them being important to me in the surprise of their early days. Good! Things have come to a different pass at present, and not by my fault. My original interest centers rather on the desire to preserve the purity and transparency of my struggle, my concepts and my experiences, and may not grant anyone the right to plagiarize and distort them to a different sense from what I shall give.

Miguel Serrano

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back