Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chackra music

Artanis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOpOaG1-83Y

Is this ´´optimal`` music for chackra empowerment?
is there such a thing as ´´chackra music`` in YT?

Artanis said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOpOaG1-83Y

Is this ´´optimal`` music for chackra empowerment?
is there such a thing as ´´chackra music`` in YT?
No such thing as chakra music. If you want to listen to this kind of music do it if you like it but it will not advance you in any way.

Here's chakra music: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakra_Sounds_Meditation.html

Seriously, though, you can listen to whatever you like while working for your chakra empowerments, as long as it doesn't have any negative lyrics. Of course, I'd avoid any music that is distinctly connected to hatred and anger, as that's only good for RTRs, curses and similar, and also any music that has the effect of making you a mindless drone, as nothing spiritual has success if you do it mindlessly. But that's up to you.

Is it normal for one to only feel 1 or 2 chackras vibrating when empowering them? Like if they are more open?
For me they are Crown and the 3rd eye, even though i havent even meditated on it for at least half a year :? :? :?

Artanis said:
Is it normal for one to only feel 1 or 2 chackras vibrating when empowering them? Like if they are more open?
For me they are Crown and the 3rd eye, even though i havent even meditated on it for at least half a year :? :? :?
It's normal, look i told you this before to you if you do the Final Rtr (especially a lot like you do) you should meditate, try at least for 1 hour per day. If you don't the Final Rtr won't even have that much power.

Artanis said:
You have to vibrate on just 1 chakra per vibration. Doing more will dilute the empowering.

Stormblood said:
Here's chakra music: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakra_Sounds_Meditation.html

Seriously, though, you can listen to whatever you like while working for your chakra empowerments, as long as it doesn't have any negative lyrics. Of course, I'd avoid any music that is distinctly connected to hatred and anger, as that's only good for RTRs, curses and similar, and also any music that has the effect of making you a mindless drone, as nothing spiritual has success if you do it mindlessly. But that's up to you.

But my chackras have to be open first right? And if not, could i just empower my chackras AND meditate on the sounds at the same time?

Aquarius said:
Artanis said:
You have to vibrate on just 1 chakra per vibration. Doing more will dilute the empowering.

No, you misunderstood. I meant that when im vibrating Crown, im feeling it. And when im vibrating the 6th chackra, im feelin it. But when i vibrate the others, i dont feel them in turn.

Artanis said:
Aquarius said:
Artanis said:

No, you misunderstood. I meant that when im vibrating Crown, im feeling it. And when im vibrating the 6th chackra, im feelin it. But when i vibrate the others, i dont feel them in turn.
You have to be very concentrated on them, don't let your mind wander. With time and persistence you will feel it.

Artanis said:
Just like Aquarius suggested you need to be very concentrated on them.Can I ask you something?You said you haven't empower your crown for half a year ,is it the same for your other chakras?Well in any case almost 2 years before when I restarted meditating I had the same experience as you.Keep doing what you are doing patiently and you are going to feel them again soon.And don't leave them so long without meditating on them?Do just something little every day to keep them active if you don't have time.

luis said:
Artanis said:
It's normal, look i told you this before to you if you do the Final Rtr (especially a lot like you do) you should meditate, try at least for 1 hour per day. If you don't the Final Rtr won't even have that much power.

No, it's not normal. You have to use the right frequency for each chakra, which means altering your vibration until you feel it in your chakra. This is the basics of mantra. It's written already in the opening meditation. If you aren't attuning the vibration, you're not working on said chakra.

Artanis said:
You can do the Mantra Yoga from Egon where you do Hatha Yoga poses while vibrating a mantra into the corresponding chakra. If you take your time with each pose here it should become very easy to get in-tune with all your chakras and to become able to feel them. It also doubles as daily chakra empowerment.

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Artanis said:

No, it's not normal. You have to use the right frequency for each chakra, which means altering your vibration until you feel it in your chakra. This is the basics of mantra. It's written already in the opening meditation. If you aren't attuning the vibration, you're not working on said chakra.
You are right, i misunderstood what he wrote. I thought he said that when empowering all the chakras he only felt just 2 of them, so i thought it's because he is new and he is not sensitive enough to feel the chakras.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
luis said:

You are right, i misunderstood what he wrote. I thought he said that when empowering all the chakras he only felt just 2 of them, so i thought it's because he is new and he is not sensitive enough to feel the chakras.

Yes. I meant just that. When i empower Crown, i feel it. And when i empower 6th chackra, i feel it. But not with the others.

Artanis said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

Yes. I meant just that. When i empower Crown, i feel it. And when i empower 6th chackra, i feel it. But not with the others.
It may be a problem of you not getting the correct tone for the other chakras. You have to try to vibrate the mantra in to the chakra and try to get the correct tone. I don't know how else to explain this, i'm sorry.

Artanis said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

This applies to all mantras when you are working on a specific part of the soul.

Focus the THAUM so you can feel it vibrating on the middle of your forehead, where your Third Eye is located. This can take some time. Just do the best you can. You may have to try as many as ten to fifteen times or more to get it right.

It's not that because someone is no longer a newbie they don't have attain the right vibration. They have to attain it every time. If you're not, then you're not vibrating the mantra properly. I'm not speaking from the high horse of someone who never makes mistakes. I made my mistakes in the past and I will continue to make in the future. I recognised some of those mistakes and fixed my approach so that I don't make them anymore. This is important.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back