Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Slander against JOS

loki88

some idiot referred me to the website below about JOS. Someone should report it or have it taken down:

Let them slander us, all it does is bring us traffic and viewers. It's been going on since we first opened the JoS site. Nothing new.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Let them slander us, all it does is bring us traffic and viewers. It's been going on since we first opened the JoS site. Nothing new.

Not very convincing either, typical antifa style smear jobs

From what I've seen, the slander sites/pages are just opinions of someone who has a problem with individuals, and a group, discovering what's what and sharing that discovered knowledge with others.

FancyMancy said:
From what I've seen, the slander sites/pages are just opinions of someone who has a problem with individuals, and a group, discovering what's what and sharing that discovered knowledge with others.

The site looked like an antifa style smear attempt. Lots of groundless claims without verification or detailed proof.

loki88 said:
FancyMancy said:

The site looked like an antifa style smear attempt. Lots of groundless claims without verification or detailed proof.
Yeah, and others agree with it blindly. It sounds like xianity. Hey - do they pay the site owner/s so they can read the same thing repeatedly?!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back