Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The brilliantest mindz in da universes took dis long and wasted so much money to tell us the answer to this question

FancyMancy said:
Video - Watch Stephen Hawking Explain What Came Before Big Bang

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/watch-stephen-hawking-explain-what-came-before-big-bang/ar-BBJPrl7?li=BBoPWjQ

This was brought to you by the same mind that tells you the artificial intelligence in machines will revolt and destroy us all. Stay tuned for more brilliant-minded brilliance.

For those who don't know - albert kikestain was a plagiarist.
seems like the video got shoa’d.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Apprentice said:
Keithiniva said:
Please remove the spam :)

The orc went through the gate but now it's gone.
Aww, I missed it. What happened?

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/watch-stephen-hawking-explain-what-came-before-big-bang/ar-BBJPrl7?li=BBoPWjQ

This was brought to you by the same mind that tells you the artificial intelligence in machines will revolt and destroy us all. Stay tuned for more brilliant-minded brilliance.

seems like the video got shoa’d.
Micro$hit are in bed with the jew, yet this article was removed. Oh, OK. Is just a spam/junk j/news article for stealings of da brainingz enerzgies.

FancyMancy said:

I really don't care what stephen hawking has to say I have see pictures of him at epstein mansion. Also I see picture in an investigation of a little kid naked in a disgusting pose on his wall, epstein was into little kids as well.
If stephen hawking was so smart he wouldn't be near a jew, he is a idiot.

I remember that Stephen Hawking was paralysed in his last period of life and they allow him to use the google's voice ,I wonder if they make him look like he is talking or if he really said those things. :lol: :lol:

satanichonor said:
FancyMancy said:

I really don't care what stephen hawking has to say I have see pictures of him at epstein mansion. Also I see picture in an investigation of a little kid naked in a disgusting pose on his wall, epstein was into little kids as well.
If stephen hawking was so smart he wouldn't be near a jew, he is a idiot.
Well, maybe idiot, but dead now, and I don't expect ever able to reincarnate - or at least I'm all but certain.

Apprentice said:
FancyMancy said:
Aww, I missed it. What happened?
Nothing special. Just another kosher offer to date Russian girls.
[Chernobyl disaster girl penis joke here]

SABNAC50 said:
I remember that Stephen Hawking was paralysed in his last period of life and they allow him to use the google's voice ,I wonder if they make him look like he is talking or if he really said those things. :lol: :lol:
We'll see one day in his/its(?) memoirs and other fake things said about him/it, when it is more time for eekwallyT, dieversiT and accepting cripples, invalids and disabled individuals as superhumen (super-humans)! (I know/have known similar types as these, and are/were mates with one of more of them, so anyone thinking that I am being prejudiced and pretending that I am offending anyone - eat mouldy bread which you allowed to become less-than-bread, and lie to yourself that it is monarch/pope-holy bread, and stop being prejudiced against the mould.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back