Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chakra question

Hello I have a question about YAUM It might seem Kinda obvious but I recently been under a stupidity curse for A very long time and i'm recovering from this so I have to ask certain questions even though I might read the answer because I fly over the answer and don't see it, but I'm pretty sure I got this one, When I Vibrate YAUM
THE "YYYY" part of it, is a guttural smooth Y is this correct? Almost sound like an E but not intentionally saying EEEE BUT YYYYY It Would be a big help, thank you
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Quietlysings said:
Hello I have a question about YAUM It might seem Kinda obvious but I recently been under a stupidity curse for A very long time and i'm recovering from this so I have to ask certain questions even though I might read the answer because I fly over the answer and don't see it, but I'm pretty sure I got this one, When I Vibrate YAUM
THE "YYYY" part of it, is a guttural smooth Y is this correct? Almost sound like an E but not intentionally saying EEEE BUT YYYYY It Would be a big help, thank you
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

correct

And then also The ZZZZZZ to open the shoulder Chakras is that a TS LIke the runic Z or Just a regular z

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html

Just make sure to do it from Top(crown) to bottom (base).
Either or is good. Never do the Sanskrit SHANISWARA to your base though. It translates to Saturn, which means your invoking Saturns energies, and its not a good to invoke more of Saturn's Energies into your life. Trust me, I've suffered from this mistake.

Breathing in the energy is optional for Sanskrit, its a requirement for Runes.
If you want results, go with breathing in energy. Which is simple, its just Humming Breath paired with whatever mantra you're doing. Only thing is its time consuming so plan accordingly.

What I do is visualize instead and focus on the chakra using Sanskrit mantras.

Also make sure to throw in affirmations after you complete vibrations for a chakra.
So say you are done with Vibrating THAUM or GURUAVE into your CROWN.
Affirm the energy afterwards to empower your CROWN.
Example:
"In a healthy and positive manner, my crown chakra is permanently activated and empowered."

This way, the energies you've built for your chakra's don't dissipate.

Zygisrko said:

Either or is good. Never do the Sanskrit SHANISWARA to your base though. It translates to Saturn, which means your invoking Saturns energies, and its not a good to invoke more of Saturn's Energies into your life. Trust me, I've suffered from this mistake.

If you want results, go with breathing in energy. Which is simple, its just Humming Breath paired with whatever mantra you're doing. Only thing is its time consuming so plan accordingly.

Also make sure to throw in affirmations after you complete vibrations for a chakra.
Example:
"In a healthy and positive manner, my crown chakra is permanently activated and empowered."

Do you think that if i empower my chakras and then after i use the energy for empowering a spell (or RTR) without using an affirmation for my chakra..It still empower them right..?

Zygisrko said:

Example:

buut... if shaniswara is not good, then why is it on JOS page? i mean is it ok to do it here and there or should i completely ignore it? but then what should i do with the rest of those mantras ? if i want to use them i cant just use those kind of mantras for the rest of the chakras and to some other for the base? i just want to be 100% in my decissions which i want to do, that is why im asking, simply to understand things :)

AncientShadow666 said:
Zygisrko said:

Example:

buut... if shaniswara is not good, then why is it on JOS page? i mean is it ok to do it here and there or should i completely ignore it? but then what should i do with the rest of those mantras ? if i want to use them i cant just use those kind of mantras for the rest of the chakras and to some other for the base? i just want to be 100% in my decissions which i want to do, that is why im asking, simply to understand things :)

From my experience! Stay away from Shaniswara! I believe when you've completely eliminated all of Saturns Karma, then you can use it to empower your base.
Otherwise, like I mentioned above. Your just inviting a larger influence of Saturn in your life.
Johnson_akemi once told me to stay away from it, and oh boyyy did I learn my lesson!

Its not that its not good, its just not good for those who aren't at that point.
Afterall, Splitting the Soul meditation is on JoS too, and its not good for anyone who isn't experienced.

luis said:
Zygisrko said:

Example:

Do you think that if i empower my chakras and then after i use the energy for empowering a spell (or RTR) without using an affirmation for my chakra..It still empower them right..?

My explanation was a bit bad lol let's day that i do a full Chakra meditation and After i don't use an affirmation for empowering my chakras but i do a rtr, it still empower my chakras right? I always done It like this some time ago..

AncientShadow666 said:
Zygisrko said:

Example:

Not everyone has had bad experiences using shaniswara, which is why it's still on the JOS. The warning is there, well, as a warning. The Magikal Square mantras are better for doing specific workings involving the energies of the Planets and the Chakras ruled by these, in my opinion. If you want to do a working involving the energies of Saturn, use a Rune.
For empowering your Chakras, I would use Laum, Vaum, Raum, Yaum, Haum, Thaum, and Maum. And of course, Gaum for the pineal gland.

I'm hoping to eventually find a Sanskrit mantra that we can use for the Root Chakra which does not invoke the malefic energies of Saturn. As Lydia has mentioned in the past, not everything about Saturn is bad. It does rule over grounding, and marurity. My knowledge of Sanskrit is still very limited for now, so maybe a more efucated member or HP(S) could shine a light on this. Until then, I'm sticking with what I wrote above.

Zygisrko said:
AncientShadow666 said:
Zygisrko said:

Example:

From my experience! Stay away from Shaniswara! I believe when you've completely eliminated all of Saturns Karma, then you can use it to empower your base.
Otherwise, like I mentioned above. Your just inviting a larger influence of Saturn in your life.
Johnson_akemi once told me to stay away from it, and oh boyyy did I learn my lesson!

Its not that its not good, its just not good for those who aren't at that point.
Afterall, Splitting the Soul meditation is on JoS too, and its not good for anyone who isn't experienced.

ooooohhh alright...so i should start doing "obliterate saturn" thingy ? i mean dont worry i didnt used shaniswara yet, that is why im asking, if i already used it i would probably panic already :lol: :lol:

Well, I think you could [test] invoke more Jupiter before/during/after Saturn. Jupiter is the Greater Benefic.

Malpirgi Zodinu said:
Not everyone has had bad experiences using shaniswara, which is why it's still on the JOS. The warning is there, well, as a warning. The Magikal Square mantras are better for doing specific workings involving the energies of the Planets and the Chakras ruled by these, in my opinion. If you want to do a working involving the energies of Saturn, use a Rune.
For empowering your Chakras, I would use Laum, Vaum, Raum, Yaum, Haum, Thaum, and Maum. And of course, Gaum for the pineal gland.

I'm hoping to eventually find a Sanskrit mantra that we can use for the Root Chakra which does not invoke the malefic energies of Saturn. As Lydia has mentioned in the past, not everything about Saturn is bad. It does rule over grounding, and marurity. My knowledge of Sanskrit is still very limited for now, so maybe a more efucated member or HP(S) could shine a light on this. Until then, I'm sticking with what I wrote above.
Well, think of this allegorically, if not literally - the Root buries into the ground. Saturn is good for - wait for it - grounding us (as well as harming us, with the Saturnine cult of judaism). I think this is why it's important to work from the Crown down to the Root, so that the rest are done properly first, to give us a better chance of not being troubled by negative Greater Malefic Saturn. Saturn is the most important planet...

People need to stop using their personal opinion as absolute dictum... many people have used shaniswara with no negative results. And doing chakra work going from top down does not work for everyone. I switched to top-down for both my chakra sessions for a day, and it sucked big time. I had a negative reaction. This is why it says on the JoS, do bottom-up if your chakras are fine. Only do top-down if you have blockages. Top-down can hinder kundalini energy in my experience, and it threw me off balance.

From my observation, it seems like males benefit more from top-down, whereas female benefit more from bottom-up? Balancing the male and female chakra energies, perhaps. This is just an observation, nothing more, feel free to add input for the sake of education.

If people want to give their personal opinion on anything, then state that it is your own personal opinion. We have a lot of newer members who do what they read here, and have bad and even harmful results. We need to present multiple methods and encourage people to decide what method is best for them.

Lydia said:
People need to stop using their personal opinion as absolute dictum... many people have used shaniswara with no negative results. And doing chakra work going from top down does not work for everyone. I switched to top-down for both my chakra sessions for a day, and it sucked big time. I had a negative reaction. This is why it says on the JoS, do bottom-up if your chakras are fine. Only do top-down if you have blockages. Top-down can hinder kundalini energy in my experience, and it threw me off balance.

From my observation, it seems like males benefit more from top-down, whereas female benefit more from bottom-up? Balancing the male and female chakra energies, perhaps. This is just an observation, nothing more, feel free to add input for the sake of education.

If people want to give their personal opinion on anything, then state that it is your own personal opinion. We have a lot of newer members who do what they read here, and have bad and even harmful results. We need to present multiple methods and encourage people to decide what method is best for them.

you are right, i was always more comfortable doing it from base to crown as a woman... i always felt "disrupted" when trying to do it from crown to base, and it was only once :lol:

well alright people i appreciate your informations, it is good to know it all for the future :D

Lydia said:

If people want to give their personal opinion on anything, then state that it is your own personal opinion.

As a man, I've always done bottom-up, but never gave it any thought. It's interesting because just the other day completely randomly I did top-bottom. I wouldn't say I noticed anything negative per say, but it wasn't as easy. Starting from the bottom gets the kundalini energy going and as it rises, empowering the upper chakras is easier. For me at least.

The only worry I had was of the danger of a premature kundalini rise and potential blocks in the upper chakras because if I recall right, that's the reason for opening them top-bottom. I don't know why I did bottom-up anyway. Just good instinct I guess.

Lydia said:
FancyMancy said:
I think this is why...

Eric13 said:
I would speculate that it's easier for you to do it bottom-up because you've been doing it that way already, and doing top-down was what you wasn't used to. Perhaps if you did it top-down first then tried bottom-up you might have the same result.
The reaon I said top-down is because I am sure I read that it should be done that way, in case the Kundalini starts rising prematurely, and upon reaching a Chakra which has not been prepared it could be rather nasty.

luis said:
Zygisrko said:

Example:

I'm sorry I didn't see this either, shit.
For a short duration your chakras will be empowered. Because it has no direction (well in this case it would go all towards the spell/RTR) it dissipates.

@Fancy - I didn't mean you, just some posts I've noticed in general :) As for the direction, I did top-bottom when I was new, as stated on JoS for opening them, but then I switched to bottom-up. But, I have been doing yoga for 15 years which unblocks chakras, I need to keep in mind that not everyone has.

@Eric and others- thanks for the feedback :)

Eric said:
Starting from the bottom gets the kundalini energy going and as it rises, empowering the upper chakras is easier. For me at least.
Same for me, that's exactly how it feels.

I want to add here, if you are going for the stronger mantras such as the Aum series, make sure you are familiar with the energies and fully activated the chakras through the initial opening. In the initial opening you are opening them from top-bottom for a reason i.e easy removal for blockages allowing the chakras to open up in a safer way and also direct that fresh energy down to the serpent so it can activate it's energies without any obstacles on the part of the practitioner. Jumping to bottom-top with the stronger mantras without any form of experience may give the body a shock-effect due to its high amount of energy and the body may react with getting a cold etc.

This is from experience, I did the top-bottom for a little while, then switched to bottom-top with the stronger mantras too early and had a nasty side effect (so did a friend of mine). So I focused on the initial opening for a while before I started the bottom-top again with the stronger mantras. This was years ago, now I do the bottom-top and that works best for me and is just plain amazing. The body needs adjustment.

Zygisrko said:
luis said:
Zygisrko said:

Example:

For a short duration your chakras will be empowered. Because it has no direction (well in this case it would go all towards the spell/RTR) it dissipates.

Usualy i have two sessions for empowering my chakras, in one i do an affirmation to empower them and the other witch is the asana+mantra after i do spell or RTR...so It didn't power them at all? :? I mean if this is true i basicaly wasted time for some months... :roll:

luis said:
Zygisrko said:
luis said:

Usualy i have two sessions for empowering my chakras, in one i do an affirmation to empower them and the other witch is the asana+mantra after i do spell or RTR...so It didn't power them at all? :? I mean if this is true i basicaly wasted time for some months... :roll:

You did empower them, but it never stuck. Idk this is a sticky topic for me too, I am not exactly sure whether it dissipates or not. All I know is that when I did them w/o affirmations I did notice none of the energies every stuck to my chakras after having to skip a day or two due to time constraints.

Zygisrko said:
luis said:
Zygisrko said:

You did empower them, but it never stuck. Idk this is a sticky topic for me too, I am not exactly sure whether it dissipates or not. All I know is that when I did them w/o affirmations I did notice none of the energies every stuck to my chakras after having to skip a day or two due to time constraints.

Maybe the energy didn't stuck just because you didn't do anything the other day? I mean i thinked about this and before Maxine posted the sermon about programming always the energy, how they do It? The energy of a full chakras meditation was left alone..and people still advanced spiritualy rigth? Even Maxine used to do It like this befere she found out about always programming the energy, if anyone know about this PLEASE responde here, maybe Lydia, if you are reading this, you know something?

Hey you know that if you build your aura for you to always for exampleVibrate SATANAS "I am at all times spiritually physically, and mentally safe,secure,protected,Powerful,Strong and healthy in a positive way for me>VIBRATE SATANAS VIBRATE AUM THEN STATE HAIL SATAN FOREVER! Then VIBRATE SATANAS " I am permanently and eternally protected from and all negative planetary transits and influences in a positive way for me." VIBRATE SATANAS VIBRATE AUM THEN STATE HAIL SATAN FOREVER. you can pretty much do whatever the fuck you want and their is no reason to be afraid of SATURN. Espeacially when you think positive thoughts 666% and choose to not allow doubt. your aura will protect you. IM Not Disagrreeing with the advice not to Use THE advance vibration for Saturn. I got the aop advice off of here I dident make that above up^^^ And Im not accusing you of being afraid. I did the advance vibration for Saturn when I was A little kid and went straight to it, without meditating aand skipped all the meditations. Bad Idea, Build in power Formally is better. HAIL SATAN!
Yup I like talking. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

luis said:
Maybe the energy didn't stuck just because you didn't do anything the other day? I mean i thinked about this and before Maxine posted the sermon about programming always the energy, how they do It? The energy of a full chakras meditation was left alone..and people still advanced spiritualy rigth? Even Maxine used to do It like this befere she found out about always programming the energy, if anyone know about this PLEASE responde here, maybe Lydia, if you are reading this, you know something?

After I work on my chakras, I just quickly affirm that they are empowered. This does not need to be spoken out loud, or even an actual sentence, just will the chakra to be empowered. This takes only a second :)

Lydia said:
luis said:

After I work on my chakras, I just quickly affirm that they are empowered. This does not need to be spoken out loud, or even an actual sentence, just will the chakra to be empowered. This takes only a second :)

But if after i do a RTR,Protection or whatever spell, Will It Be powered up by that Energy or not? Thanks for responding :)

i personnally was working on one chakras per day during the hour and the day of the particular chakra corresponding., so i can do the breathing exercise and mudras corresponding too.

i was thinking it's more effective , doesnt it ? or it's better to work on all chakras everyday ?

hello,can any one notify me on how exactly to keep the tongue when vibrating the the part of thurisaz

dragon bleu 666 said:
i personnally was working on one chakras per day during the hour and the day of the particular chakra corresponding., so i can do the breathing exercise and mudras corresponding too.

i was thinking it's more effective , doesnt it ? or it's better to work on all chakras everyday ?
The expert advice is to never skip or miss a day. If you work on nothing but Chakra 1 on Day 1, then nothing but Chakra 2 on Day 2, etc., then you are skipping days until you return to each Chakra.

If you need to work on a specific Chakra, you should begin on its Day and Hour, and not during the Moon's Void of Course, and continue it until it's sorted, or for 40, 80, or 90 days (another 40, 80, or 90 might be necessary); but to work on all Chakras, you need to work on all of them every day without skipping/missing a day - again, not starting during a Void Course of the Moon.

rufus said:
hello,can any one notify me on how exactly to keep the tongue when vibrating the the part of thurisaz

like the english THE, which means your tounge is on your teeTH, to produce THe vibrating sound, other letters are normal U is like in the word FOOD, r is the strong nordic or slawic RRRRR just think of rrrrrrussians, i is like in the words SEA TEA ME, s is normal ssssssss, a is like in CHAKRA, and z is like german z which sounds like TS or among the slavs it is C, so the z is pronounced like the english GODS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back