Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My house is being "Excorcised" by Catholics

Waridis

Greetings, I haven't been on the JoS forms since the yahoo groups got taken down. On here I'll go by Latha, nice to meet all of you. I ran into a really big problem that I feel me and my guardian demon can't deal with alone, and I need help. This may take some time to read, so understand if it seems like too much. I'll get started.

My little brother aged 4 began to complain about being able to see spirits in his bedroom at night, and it scared him so he would never be able to sleep well. Some nights better than others. In my interpretation, I think his senses are really kean at this child's age. He probably notices the demons that may be in our home from time to time. Moving foward a year, my mother and step father (father of my brother) used there catholic resources to get a small team consisting of a priest, psychic, and others I don't know the role of, to come to our house and and see if it's "haunted". I knew what was up, but I frankly underestimated them greatly.

I made sure not to be home. I have a fear that my presence will encourage the demon'(s) to be more active. I can't have proper conversation with my guardian yet, but he/she has made it very clear to me 7 years ago that they very much exist and has ever since then helped me in many aspects of my life.

The team came to the conclusion that the house was haunted and scheduled an "exorcism" for a later date. At this point I took action. I began to include directing negative energy at the team, I hoped that even without a face I may still be successful. The day before the exorcism, it was canceled due to apparent "illness" as an excuse. I hoped I was successful, but it was only scheduled to a later date a week later. I tried to communicate with my guardian demon, if it was possible I wanted it to seem as if no spirit has ever been in this house. In truth, if my brother can see my guardian demon, he/she is only trying to protect him. I'm sure of that. No harm has ever been done to my family. Catholic they may be, it's just simple brainwash and I love them nonetheless.

Moving foward, the exorcism was yesterday. My mother told me Friday night that tomorrow the exorcists would be coming and they told me the "plan". The plan, was that all the members of the house had to be home, and everyone would be blessed. The theory, was that the spirit could be attaching to a member of the house. The catholics believed that the blessed individual who possess what they beleive to be a "demon possession" then it would become very apparent at that point. This scared me. I didn't want to be cursed by the jews. I know that's what is going to happen if this goes through. I couldn't be home. Every ounce of my will screamed at me not to be home, regardless the cost. Regardless the suspicious it could arise. I had a big argument with my parents since I said I wouldn't be home. I spent the whole day at my best friend's house. My second family.

This morning, I learned the details of what happend. Its as follows: The priests claimed the spirit to be very powerful and evil (obviously I know this not to be true) . Everyone in the house was house was blessed with no incident.
It took place from 1pm to 2pm EST. The team claimed the exorcism to be successful. They warned my family that it's possible the demon may still be in the home despite the very effective house "blessing". If this happens, to let them know immediately.

That was the details I heard on the phone from my mother before I came home this morning. I got home today, immediately went to my bedroom. My family is still very angry at me. I locked my door, and began to meditate. I felt a curse in my room, I visualized it as a blue flame in the center of my bedroom. I visualed extinguishing this, but I can't yet do the same for the rest of the house.

Moving foward an hour, I was in the basement to grab somthing. The details in this paragraph are imporant. It's what lead me to seek help. We have a Radeon detector in my basement. For those who don't know, Radeon is a type of radiation that naturally erdoes from the ground. A Radeon detector lists the Radeon level in the house in a 0.00 format. Our basement tends to fluctuate between 3.00 to 5.00. Our detector beeps when the levels are at toxic levels. I went to read look at the reading, and it displayed 6.66 I knew at this point that the exorcism obviously didn't work, and I was relieved. I was honestly worried to death. I didn't know how to protect my guardian, but I understand that he/she is strong enough to defend themself. I'm relieved, but worried. If my brother notices and my parents get them to come back, I don't know what could happen next.

I decided it's time for me to attack. The jews are stupid. They posted the exorcism publicly on Facebook and I know have access to the name and faces of all of them. I'm going to ask Satan to help me eliminate this enemy from my life. This huge threat to me and my family.

If anyone has any advice, anything at all that could help me, or if you want to join the attack yourself, anything is appreciated. Thank you. I don't know if this a good idea because I know spys exist on the forms but I'll post the URL to the Facebook post if I can get an admin to give me the OK so everyone can know who the enemy is. I fear that I can be identified if th enemy was to see the Facebook post, I don't know if I'm being paranoid or not but it's a real concern to me.

Thanks for reading. Any help at all is appreciated.

Those priests can't do shit.

Remember not to tell any of your family at all costs. For anyone reading, DISCRETION IS KEY. SILENCE IS GOLDEN.

The facebook thing is worrying though. Mainly because although the energy of the xtards is weak, a bunch of their minds working together could be problematic, though I don't think you could be identified per se. I would suggest to keep your aura of protection up and punish the fuckers in a discreet way.

I don't think posting the URL would be a good idea just saying. Be careful about giving that out to ANYONE other than a HP.

Alright I’m gonna start by saying that I can smell troll in this post.

You’re here for 7 years and think that the Demons will just hang around your house for absolutely no reason other than the fact that you’re there? Even someone who is 5 months in SS should understand how that’s bullshit.
You can’t even understand after 7 years that xian curses are worthless, they can’t do shit to our Gods, our Gods are billions of times more powerful than those degenerates.

And let’s say that you are a person that is actually a SS and is so naive and deluded to believe what has been said previously; You want to post the facebook link to the degenerates who think they cursed your house, what do think will happen if one of the many jews who spy on these forums go message those degenerates about your post, are you fucking by stupid? Can you use your head? It’s time to start using it, especially after 7 years of being here.

Alrighty. For one. I'm not a troll. I'll leave that at that. And for second, I'm sorry that through my 7 years I haven't kept up on my meditations and research as much as I should have, and my knowledge is definitely not as accurate as others. So clearly I suspected the spy bullshit and I stayed that in my previous message. So I won't post the link then. I'll just take care of it myself. Apparently reaching out wasn't a good move. Thanks anyway.

Karnonnos said:
Those priests can't do shit.

Remember not to tell any of your family at all costs. For anyone reading, DISCRETION IS KEY. SILENCE IS GOLDEN.

The facebook thing is worrying though. Mainly because although the energy of the xtards is weak, a bunch of their minds working together could be problematic, though I don't think you could be identified per se. I would suggest to keep your aura of protection up and punish the fuckers in a discreet way.

I don't think posting the URL would be a good idea just saying. Be careful about giving that out to ANYONE other than a HP.
Thanks for the tip. I'll keep the url to myself. I'll also never tell my parents about the Radeon reading. It's always possible it was a coincidence, but I strongly doubt it. The timing is too on point. Appreciate the advice and reassurance!

Aquarius said:
Alright I’m gonna start by saying that I can smell troll in this post.

You’re here for 7 years and think that the Demons will just hang around your house for absolutely no reason other than the fact that you’re there? Even someone who is 5 months in SS should understand how that’s bullshit.
You can’t even understand after 7 years that xian curses are worthless, they can’t do shit to our Gods, our Gods are billions of times more powerful than those degenerates.

And let’s say that you are a person that is actually a SS and is so naive and deluded to believe what has been said previously; You want to post the facebook link to the degenerates who think they cursed your house, what do think will happen if one of the many jews who spy on these forums go message those degenerates about your post, are you fucking by stupid? Can you use your head? It’s time to start using it, especially after 7 years of being here.

Aquarius, brother, tone it down dude. Perhaps they are naive. However if they are a troll I would wager that the'll be dealt with in no time. Regardless the exorcism on a Facebook post isn't unlikely, but perhaps we should hear more before we categorize this 'SS' as troll or navive one.

Yoo aquarius calm down. I smell nervousness and completely pointless anger from you aquariano. Yes, you are right i agree with you, but why so aggresive man.

Don't worry too much this isn't even a for real thing. No dirty xtian priest could do anything against any Demon. Anyways the thing this is is entities or thoughtforms of the enemy (likely Reptillians) just pretending to be against xtianity and be our Demons and be the stereotype of evil and all that in their xtian program. These things either possess someone or haunt a place.

This is done to scare people away from the occult and spiritual as well as reinforce the xtian program. Often times these types of entities do this if an outsider gets too deep into the occult for their comfort in some way this is even more to reinforce the fear.

So anyways I wouldn't worry too much.

Just do a cleansing of the xtian energies when the priest and everyone with him leaves for the day if it's going to be going on for awhile or just do it when they are done.

Paleo Santos oil in my experience helps a lot in cleansing xtian like energies. It draws the energy out of the enviornment usually it is gray and pulls it down dissapating it.

Sage can help as well either the oil or burning it.

With the oil you would mix some with water (any kind is fine) and put it in a spray bottle or diffuser.

Also you can use Sananda Sanskrit for joy. Vibrate that a few times or blue fire.

You have nothing to worry about they really don't have much power it's all a mind game. The entities pretend to be hurt and offended by the priest and then eventually leave on their own this is a trick of them to scare people into xtianity. I repeat they have no or very little power so just relax.

I remember once a manifest a church member put in my mailbox when I shared a flat with some room mates. The same day at dinner, I told my atheist room mates that I wasn't going to allow the priest to enter the flat, no matter what. They said it didn't matter to them. After they went to sleep, I charged the door with energy and programmed it to not let the priest enter, in case I was asleep or outside. It turned out I was asleep when he came, but I have a light sleep and I distinctly heard one of my room mates tell him they didn't need his services and they didn't even let them in.

Priests don't really do anything significant, but I suggest you do a banishing ritual from the JoS website, and use blue light/flame energy to help eliminate the negativity brought about by the christian priests.

As for the facebook link, I suggest to keep it private and keep it to yourself. If you post it here, it can be traced back to you, since someone can put two and two together and start combing through every person they've met, or have done an exorcism lately.

An advice would be to do the reverse torah rituals, which will be beneficial in undoing the christian curse. Another is making sure you have an aura of protection around you and extensive aura cleaning. These things can be found in the JoS website.

I wish you luck in your journey and endeavors. What you described is truly a disturbing and invasive experience by the hands of christian priests.

My personal experience:
I have been in a similar predicament before. A priest tried to exorcise me because he thought there was a devil inside me. LOL!
Clearly it didn't work. HAIL SATAN.

slyscorpion said:
Don't worry too much this isn't even a for real thing. No dirty xtian priest could do anything against any Demon. Anyways the thing this is is entities or thoughtforms of the enemy (likely Reptillians) just pretending to be against xtianity and be our Demons and be the stereotype of evil and all that in their xtian program. These things either possess someone or haunt a place.

This is done to scare people away from the occult and spiritual as well as reinforce the xtian program. Often times these types of entities do this if an outsider gets too deep into the occult for their comfort in some way this is even more to reinforce the fear.

Just do a cleansing of the xtian energies when the priest and everyone with him leaves for the day if it's going to be going on for awhile or just do it when they are done.

Paleo Santos oil in my experience helps a lot in cleansing xtian like energies. It draws the energy out of the enviornment usually it is gray and pulls it down dissapating it.

With the oil you would mix some with water (any kind is fine) and put it in a spray bottle or diffuser.

Also you can use Sananda Sanskrit for joy. Vibrate that a few times or blue fire.

You have nothing to worry about they really don't have much power it's all a mind game. The entities pretend to be hurt and offended by the priest and then eventually leave on their own this is a trick of them to scare people into xtianity. I repeat they have no or very little power so just relax.

This is exactly what I needed. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, I just ordered some sage off Amazon. I've done a cleansing already, my main worries were the capabilitys of the Xians. You and everyone else seems to be convinced they can't do shit, so that reassures me. Thanks again for the help!

As for those who honestly think I'm a troll, like someone else stated, I'd just be dealt with. So I do appreciate the genuine help. Naive I admit I may be, I do apologize for that.

Latha said:
slyscorpion said:

This is exactly what I needed. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, I just ordered some sage off Amazon. I've done a cleansing already, my main worries were the capabilitys of the Xians. You and everyone else seems to be convinced they can't do shit, so that reassures me. Thanks again for the help!

As for those who honestly think I'm a troll, like someone else stated, I'd just be dealt with. So I do appreciate the genuine help. Naive I admit I may be, I do apologize for that.

Think about this logically do any of them meditate or work on their abilities even the “psychic” (she\he just has abilities from past lives or something astrological or genetic)?

Think how much practice it would take and knowledge to have serious abilities

And for people born seriously powerful in my experience they will know most the truth even if they don’t know about SS (I met someone like this and I am slowly introducing her to the truth) they would never be a serious xtian the most they might be is believing in Jewsus loosely without paying attention to it. They would probably never be deep in enough to do anything like this.

So no you don’t have anything to worry about.

So relax none of the high up people empowering themselves on the enemy side are likely to waste time with stuff like this anyways they more run things from behind the scenes and are doing general curses against humanity.

I have never heard of a story of any priest having any abilities seriously or psychic who still believes in Xtianity.

And I’d bet you a lot of money that any serious psychic that says they are xtian is either possessed partially or is being threatened by these entities with something horrible if they don’t go along with them.

Trust me I know what I am talking about.

You have nothing to worry about just use your sage after this is done and if need be also cleanse your area with some positive high vibration word or the sun or blue fire or something.

I am just saying this to reassure you and no I don’t think your a troll

The Final RTR also helps cleanse such energies as well if you are somewhere where you can’t be heard or bothered doing it during this can help out a lot I forgot to mention that.

Or even (I know we are focusing on the final rtr) the destroying of rabbi Jewsus rtr for kicks lol.

Don’t worry

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back