Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Brexit: Who will leave the EU next?

ShadowTheRaven

So who will leave the European Union next?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1236213/EU-news-who-will-leave-the-European-Union-next-Italexit-Germany-France-news

"According to Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage, Brexit will have a massive impact on the EU, with Mr Farage predicting the bloc will collapse “within 10 years”.

Mr Farage told Parliament Magazine that Italy, Poland and Denmark would be next three countries to potentially leave the EU.

He said he will continue to campaign “all over Europe” against the EU in the coming months and years.

Of Italy, Poland and Denmark Mr Farage declared: “They are the frontrunners.”"

This is a project that I've been partially dedicating my energy to, besides the RTRs and the purpose of which is to restore the national sovereignty of all European nation states and restore order. The EU was meant to be a trading bloc, and a trading bloc is fine by me. What isn't fine is a trading bloc turning into a government with a parliament full of puppets who waste oxygen all day while the real laws and statutes are written and enforced by the European Commission, which is full of unelected officials who cannot be removed, and have no term limits. This has demonstrably ruined the concept of European democracy, by running a traveling circus that is the EU Parliament today while shady backroom deals are established in the European Commission treating every nation state as a territory a la the United States of America. The working class therefore cannot address grievances with the EU government, and so a nation (singular) of tyranny is established and conquest is done through economic warfare rather than guns, tanks, and bombs.

But as far as a "normie" considers it, who gives a shit? Go to work, work 60 hours a week, come home, sleep, repeat, and pay bills until you die while some African from (name war-torn or poor country) comes into your country illegally, steals your country's benefits without ever applying for citizenship and gets away with it because "diversity is a strength" as the jew's mantra goes, as long as said "diversity" is anything but "diversity of opinion"

This campaign of the European Union's dissolution has been an important priority of mine for many years, since 2015. Of course, we all should focus on the RTRs as our main weapon or defense, whatever your stance on its effects are. But can you siege city after city using the same tactics? Or will the enemy figure out how to defend and counterattack?

Thanks to Brexit, you (assuming you live in the UK, if you do not, this does not apply to you) now have regained
-National Sovereignty
-Fishing rights
-Coastal jobs
-Renegotiated trade deals for the benefit of Britain and not the benefit of Brussels
-Border Control
-Better relations with the United States
-Hundreds of millions of pounds that can be used to replenish and maintain your NHS, railways, police, and other public services
-Several other economic and public benefits

Taking out the second layer of bureaucracy that is the EU has saved Britain from further massive headaches. But, this does not mean the country is not off the hook yet.

Even though Boris Johnson has succumbed to the will of the people and have fulfilled his campaign promise of finishing Brexit, he still has the capability to circumvent your voice and your will. This has just taken care of affairs on an international level, and now the country must be fixed from within.

Nicola Sturgeon has shouted time and time again about Scottish independence, when anyone with half a brain would know that Scottish independence is impossible, especially without the EU, and even if the worst case scenario of Scottish independence + reapplication of EU membership would occur, Scotland will suffer in the same way Greece did and that will only make things worse for ordinary people like you, assuming you live in Scotland.

========================================================================

So bottom line: Who will leave the EU next? Will it be Denmark, or Poland? I do not have a reasonable belief that Italy will be the next country to exit the European Union, at least not for a while. I personally believe Poland will be the next to withdraw, but I cannot come to a conclusion without proper reasoning and evidence.

ShadowTheRaven said:
I bet France will be next once the Rothschild employee Macron will be gone. I heard there is Frexit everywhere in France. I also heard that Macron wants to split the country in two: The Islamic France and the Xian France.

The Alchemist7 said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
I bet France will be next once the Rothschild employee Macron will be gone. I heard there is Frexit everywhere in France. I also heard that Macron wants to split the country in two: The Islamic France and the Xian France.

Macron wants to drag France into nothing short of a civil war, because if there's anything French history has had a common theme around, it's revolution. However, this does not mean that it is the next country to leave the EU and before that happens a war will likely break out the likes of which has never been seen in over 200 years.

Poland has had a falling out with the EU overstepping its boundaries in the Polish legal system, and has been criticized and punished time and time again for refusing to let in hundreds of millions of Africans to tear the country apart. Look how safe it is compared to the likes of Germany and France and should these tensions continue, I can guarantee you that Poland will have had enough of it and establish a Polexit referendum.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-poland-politics/polish-opposition-kicks-off-election-campaign-with-polexit-warning-idUSKCN1RI09Z

"If Poland was to hold a referendum similar to Britain’s Brexit ballot, 88 percent of Poles would vote against leaving the bloc, according to an opinion poll published this month by IBSP." this was written in 2019, however as tensions will grow between the EU government and the Polish people, it will yield a similar result as Britain's 52% Leave result.

I'm hoping to get as much information as possible on this so I can focus accordingly. All we need is a guaranteed simple majority.

Would be fucking hilarious if Germany exits A.S.A.P. Ah...one can dream ;)

Albeit with German exit what would it's name be?

Found this on search engine site: https://brilliantmaps.com/eu-exit/

Basically trolling the shit out of E.U.

Kek: EUE, EUE, EUE(European Union Exit)

Albeit the Slothz might laugh as JJE, JJE, JJE(Jewrabian Jewnion)

That is the sound of Kek and Slothz laughing at European/Jewrapean Exits. :mrgreen:

The Alchemist7 said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
Then the muslims move into the christian half of France, and they gotta split it in half again. They will keep doing this until the christian size of France is only 1 square foot big, and all the rest is muslim France.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Then the muslims move into the christian half of France, and they gotta split it in half again. They will keep doing this until the christian size of France is only 1 square foot big, and all the rest is muslim France.
Or hopefully until people won't tolerate anymore. The simple idea of splitting a country in two and give one half to invaders is extremely revolting.

ShadowTheRaven said:
However, this does not mean that it is the next country to leave the EU and before that happens a war will likely break out the likes of which has never been seen in over 200 years.
Of course yes, it was just my opinion. If we take it in this way, most EU countries are giving big signs of growing anti-EU feelings from their citizens.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back