Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Laziness

AlexElPM said:
How can I overcome laziness? I have laziness doing every thing that I do.

depends, but generally just try to motivate yourself. Example, if you wanted to get a 90%+ on an exam or something you can say "if I get a 90%+ on my exam I will treat myself with ____"

Generally though, try to avoid burnout. Good luck.

AlexElPM said:

Try Mars Square when it moves into Capricorn later this month. Affirm that you are motivated the spiritual is good for this. I wouldn't do a Mars working outside the Square though cause you could do way too much and that would be dangerous (trust me I did this before by accidentally doing more reps than I should have on the Mars Square it was scary)

Do an Affirmation like "I am motivated in every way"

Next up work on your 3rd chakra a lot same affirmation.

Arin said:
AlexElPM said:

depends, but generally just try to motivate yourself. Example, if you wanted to get a 90%+ on an exam or something you can say "if I get a 90%+ on my exam I will treat myself with ____"

It is curious because I have a LOT of energy, but the laziness comes only when I'm going to do something that I don't like at all.

The brain always tend to get a placidous situation or activity, instead of hard work.

AlexElPM said:
Arin said:
AlexElPM said:

It is curious because I have a LOT of energy, but the laziness comes only when I'm going to do something that I don't like at all.

The brain always tend to get a placidous situation or activity, instead of hard work.

Hmm I think maybe also you lack the fire element just check your chart I forgot to add this but if your not experienced just do like 2-3 breaths don't over do it even the full 7 can be hard to handle from experience of doing this for a new person. It's easy to see what is in fire in your chart (aries Leo Sagittarius) even if you don't know much about Astrology. If you have little to nothing here this is your problem.

If you ever experemented with weed also that takes away motivation and makes a person lazy even years after they quit. I believe it depletes the fire element so that could help here as well if you decide to invoke fire then do it slow and take your time.

slyscorpion said:
Hmm I think maybe also you lack the fire element just check your chart I forgot to add this but if your not experienced just do like 2-3 breaths don't over do it even the full 7 can be hard to handle from experience of doing this for a new person. It's easy to see what is in fire in your chart (aries Leo Sagittarius) even if you don't know much about Astrology. If you have little to nothing here this is your problem.

If you ever experemented with weed also that takes away motivation and makes a person lazy even years after they quit. I believe it depletes the fire element so that could help here as well if you decide to invoke fire then do it slow and take your time.

I'm extremely good at Astrology. And yes, I know my natal chart and, yes, I have fire in my natal chart, not very pronounced, but I have it.

I love Astrology. And after all, you can do every thing you want, changing the patrons that are not accord to what your natal chart says (increasing fire, earth, etc). I actively work on fire element from a time ago, and I'm not done yet.

Moreover, I'm improving on hypnosis

AlexElPM said:

In your case, it is a simple case of procrastination. You know logically some work has to be done, but emotionally, you feel unable. The prefrontal cortex of the brain is what regulates emotions to allow work, and this is actually trained in void meditation. You stating you have lots of energy is good, it means you are otherwise healthy.

I would highly recommend using Aum Yamaya Svaha. It is the mantra of the god Yama, said to be associated with Plutonian energy, and is the God of transformations and restraint, or something of the sort. The mantra can be used to restructure your personality, similar to hypnosis, to craft yourself into a self-disciplined person.

I have had lots of success using Aum Yamaya Svaha, even moreso then hypnosis. This is exactly what I do:

AUM YAMAYA SVAHA for 27x. I then affirm 9x: In a safe, healthy, and positive way for me, I am masterfully self-disciplined and productive, enabling me to be fully motivated for, and complete all my meditations and spiritual work all day long, permanently. I also now permanently derive joy from my spiritual work and permanently and actively pursue completion of all my meditations, spiritual workings, and yoga, in a manner that is safe, healthy, and positive for me.

I know the affirmation is super wordy, but I tried to address 3 major points: 1) inherent self-discipline, 2) motivation for completion of spiritual work at all times, and 3) making my work fun, thereby removing the "work" aspect of it. While wordy or lengthy affirmations require more energy to obtain the desired result compared to others, Aum Yamaya Svaha is said to be pretty powerful, and so it shouldn't be that much of an issue. If anyone else reading this can offer advice, I would appreciate it as well.

My experience with the mantra has been awesome. It worked very quickly and jolted me into productivity. I think we are exactly in the same boat. Lots of energy, but a harder time directing it properly. My situation used to make me feel like shit because I had lots of free time, but would waste it. I cannot recommend the mantra enough. Overall, 27x times of the mantra only takes like 20 minutes or so.

Last, but not least, certainly continue or begin self-discipline hypnosis. Anything you can do to alter your brain/personality to make you self-disciplined, the better. Feel free to ask me any questions, as well. Good luck man.

More threads on the topic of the mantra:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=13788
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12987&p=49002&hilit=cycles+of+the+moon#p49002

Thread containing hypnosis videos for productivity:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24860&p=110868&hilit=procrastination#p110868

Jack said:
AlexElPM said:
Stop being lazy.

Well, I recognize that I made the post with a "vulgar expression". And a bit exaggerated.

I don't have laziness doing EVERYTHING on my life. It is just that yesterday I was a desesperated and I was doing nothing. That's why.

In general, I'm not a lazy person when I don't allow laziness in my life.

I don't like the way I wrote the post.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
Clean your aura, chakras, do positive affirmations, eat well and work out. Just get it done, it is all you can do!

Hehe...

I just want to make a personal statement here.

I have a lot of energy, and I feel very strong. It's funny because I can spend ALL the day (even without sleeping, an entire day...) wasting energy, constantly moving... but I don't like to work.

Maybe it's the earth element what I don't have integrated.

Moreover, I care the most about the spiritual workings. Aura workings, chakra workings... and I feel that I advance.

What you say about eating well and work out is true. I aspire to be the same as the man who appears in my profile picture (it's from a movie). I aspire to be perfect mentally, physically and spiritually. I eat very well and I do exercise.

Blitzkreig said:

I think, just according to what you say, it's more an a emotional reason what stops me from being productive. Yes, it's a kind of a laziness, but having energy is not a problem for me.

And is very valuable everything you are sharing.

Thanks, dude!

Stormblood said:
By working on building good habits. Once built, which can be very difficult for lazy people, habits maintain themselves. Meanwhile also break bad habits so they stop maintaining themselves.

It is easier said than done. The problem with that advice is that, while it is good behavior, it also requires previous self-discipline. It is like saying improve your self-discipline by being self-disciplined. Better advice, for normies, involves cardio exercise, void meditation, and getting enough sleep, as these all promote for growthy and healthy maintenance of the prefrontal lobe, which is responsible for regulating your emotions and allowing you to do work. For SS, we have the advantage of using workings. Something like the Nauthiz rune can be quickly used to dispel any laziness or emotional block to doing work by restructuring the brain/psych/spirit whatever to become self-disciplined and productive.

Blitzkreig said:
Stormblood said:
By working on building good habits. Once built, which can be very difficult for lazy people, habits maintain themselves. Meanwhile also break bad habits so they stop maintaining themselves.

It is easier said than done. The problem with that advice is that, while it is good behavior, it also requires previous self-discipline. It is like saying improve your self-discipline by being self-disciplined. Better advice, for normies, involves cardio exercise, void meditation, and getting enough sleep, as these all promote for growthy and healthy maintenance of the prefrontal lobe, which is responsible for regulating your emotions and allowing you to do work. For SS, we have the advantage of using workings. Something like the Nauthiz rune, or what worked well for me: Aum Yamaya Nama/Svahah, can be quickly used to dispel any laziness or emotional block to doing work by restructuring the brain/psych/spirit whatever to become self-disciplined and productive.

Yes, but workings support what you. If he isn't willing to change his mindset, he can do 20 workings to change it. It will not. The working will nudge (softly or hardly) in the right direction, but you have to then build yourself so that you can maintain yourself forever, long after you're done with the working and that is done the way I told him. A book that another SS shared that helps with the mental and physical part is "Atomic Habits".

AlexElPM said:
Jack said:
AlexElPM said:
Stop being lazy.

Well, I recognize that I made the post with a "vulgar expression". And a bit exaggerated.

I don't have laziness doing EVERYTHING on my life. It is just that yesterday I was a desesperated and I was doing nothing. That's why.

In general, I'm not a lazy person when I don't allow laziness in my life.

I don't like the way I wrote the post.
Make a big paper with bold lines and write the following

"Future You isn't going to be disappointed of no achievement or the lack of any one thing in your life. YOU WILL REGRET NOT TRYING. FOR NOT STRIVING WHEN THE GOING GOT TOUGH. "
And paste it in your work room on the wall you face always so your always reminded of it. That will cure you of your laziness.

AlexElPM said:
No matter how boring it sounds but do make a list of things you have to achieve before sleeping.
checklists.
There are two types of goals-
1. Your Daily static routine which doesnot change.
Meditations,runes(if any) , rtrs.
2. Your Weekly goals. These maybe based on what you want to achieve in terms of your career or how you choose to spend your time.

Take care always.

AlexElPM said:
Blitzkreig said:
AUM YAMAYA SVAHA for 27x.

Can you give me the correct pronounciation?

It is pronouced pretty much how it appears.

AAHHHHHH-OOOOOOOOOOO-MMMMMMM

YYYYYY-AAAAAAHHHHHHH-MMMMMMMMM-AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH-YYYYYYYYY-AHHHHHHHH

SSSSSSSS-VVVVVVVVVVVV-AAAAAAAAAAAA-HHHHAAAAHHHHHHHHH

The Y's are prounced kind of like "YEEEEEE", like from this Sixth Chakra Opening (https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/6th_Chakra.html)

The S's can be hissed or said normally, but hissing is said to give it more power.

I usually expell one full breath per word.

AlexElPM said:
Blitzkreig said:

Y is a hissed I like in YAUM.

There's really nothing difficult or "new" here. AMAYA... go to the Mars kabbalistic square page. The pronunciation is the same. Svaha same. Of course, the S should always be hissed. This is a normal S and thus a guttural hiss. You can avoid hissing it but it will be less powerful.

AlexElPM said:
Blitzkreig said:

Do understand that this here is a very powerful mantra and as adviced by the guy above do not do higher reps. It can make you neurotic to the point your thinking about the thing you affirmed about all the time in your wake and night dream period. I have noticed that specific Deity mantras are exceptionally powerful, which is why it's never spoken about in mainstream yoga literature. Hpmageson reveals a lot of deity mantras for opening the soul in his sermons which are extremely powerful. I'm going to do a close reading of all his sermons in the near future when I have time.

Blitzkreig said:
AlexElPM said:
Blitzkreig said:

It is pronouced pretty much how it appears.

AAHHHHHH-OOOOOOOOOOO-MMMMMMM

YYYYYY-AAAAAAHHHHHHH-MMMMMMMMM-AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH-YYYYYYYYY-AHHHHHHHH

SSSSSSSS-VVVVVVVVVVVV-AAAAAAAAAAAA-HHHHAAAAHHHHHHHHH

The Y's are prounced kind of like "YEEEEEE", like from this Sixth Chakra Opening (https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/6th_Chakra.html)

The S's can be hissed or said normally, but hissing is said to give it more power.

I usually expell one full breath per word.

For the moment, I don't feel too much changes. Maybe it's because I didn't pronounce it very well or something like that. I will try tomorrow again.

Jack said:
Do understand that this here is a very powerful mantra and as adviced by the guy above do not do higher reps. It can make you neurotic to the point your thinking about the thing you affirmed about all the time in your wake and night dream period.

Would you be able to estimate a safe rep range for this mantra? Also, would neuroticism also potentially arise by extending the length of the working, as opposed to the number of reps, since that also increases the power of workings?

Blitzkreig said:
Jack said:
Do understand that this here is a very powerful mantra and as adviced by the guy above do not do higher reps. It can make you neurotic to the point your thinking about the thing you affirmed about all the time in your wake and night dream period.

Would you be able to estimate a safe rep range for this mantra? Also, would neuroticism also potentially arise by extending the length of the working, as opposed to the number of reps, since that also increases the power of workings?
I stopped using the mantra after I developed sufficient void control. So as per my estimation 27 with breath retention and feeling the energy afterwards for 5 minutes, should be optimal. If you have severe routine problems you should go up to 54. Alternatively there is a necronomicon rune #49 can bring order into your life as well as make you diligent in your routine work.

AlexElPM said:
For the moment, I don't feel too much changes. Maybe it's because I didn't pronounce it very well or something like that. I will try tomorrow again.

I didn't find it acting immediately, either. Give it a few days, sometimes even just one, in my opinion. My understanding of it is that it is transformative, and therefore the physical/spiritual matter it acts upon needs some time to adjust to the desired state.

Don't overthink the pronounciation, it is almost like you are vibrating the words as if reading it slowly. The only letter that can be a little trick is the Y, but the already posted advice seems sufficient.

Also, heed Jack's advice and be patient. Another user in one of the threads I linked did 20x for 20 days and said it worked well for him, so 27x should also work well.

Blitzkreig said:
Jack said:

You determine a safe level of repetitions through experimentation. You start by doing a low number of repetitions (<10) and meditate on the energy and its effect on you. You increase or decrease the number of repetitions from there.

Make sure you direct the energy with an affirmation that has "in a healthy and positive manner" in it. This will ensure the energies don't make you neurotic.

We can make mountains out of mole hills.

As the NIKE slogan goes: "Just Do It".

Once you start it might not be so bad.

johnson_akemi said:
You determine a safe level of repetitions through experimentation. You start by doing a low number of repetitions (<10) and meditate on the energy and its effect on you. You increase or decrease the number of repetitions from there.

Make sure you direct the energy with an affirmation that has "in a healthy and positive manner" in it. This will ensure the energies don't make you neurotic.

Thanks for the advice!

You can do even as little as 4 or 8 reps. Contrary to popular belief, even low reps when drawn out correctly (not rushed as some people do) are very effective.

If you prefer using runes, EIWS (#13) and NAUDH (#10) are very helpful with self-discipline. SOL (#16), UR (#2) and other runes can be used to make you more active. It's up to personal choice how you want to approach it.

Doing a spiritual working is not a substitute to changing your lifestyle in order to implement a more disciplined mindset. Rather, it's a primer. In other words: if you want to be a self-disciplined person or an active person, you cannot keep behaving like a lazy. Just like, after a period of sickness, one just doesn't keep behaving like a sick person, staying in bed, eating light, taking meds etc.

Stormblood said:
You can do even as little as 4 or 8 reps. Contrary to popular belief, even low reps when drawn out correctly (not rushed as some people do) are very effective.

If you prefer using runes, EIWS (#13) and NAUDH (#10) are very helpful with self-discipline. SOL (#16), UR (#2) and other runes can be used to make you more active. It's up to personal choice how you want to approach it.

Doing a spiritual working is not a substitute to changing your lifestyle in order to implement a more disciplined mindset. Rather, it's a primer. In other words: if you want to be a self-disciplined person or an active person, you cannot keep behaving like a lazy. Just like, after a period of sickness, one just doesn't keep behaving like a sick person, staying in bed, eating light, taking meds etc.

with the rune ,should it be started only on waxing moon?

homeraee said:
Stormblood said:

All witchcraft follows the same principles. Check the Moon phase and signs page in the Satanic Witchcraft section of our main website.

Stormblood said:
homeraee said:
Stormblood said:

All witchcraft follows the same principles. Check the Moon phase and signs page in the Satanic Witchcraft section of our main website.

So I want to meditate on the soul with rune SOWILO every day. does it still need to follow the rules as the waning moon is coming I dont want to until next waxing moon or Do you have any recommendation of word?

Blitzkreig said:
After a long time, I decided to start using the Uruz rune.

I started today, 7 may. Today is an Esbat and the moon is on escorpio. I think I choose a very good time to do this.

I felt the energy of the rune inmediately, in the very first moment I vibrated it.

So, my question is: I need to spend the same quantity of days with this rune?

AlexElPM said:
So, my question is: I need to spend the same quantity of days with this rune?

Not necessarily the same quantity of days. In general, the more, the better. I cannot tell you exactly what amount of days would work best for you. You should set a number that seems achieveable, and you can also extend it if you need to. Same with the repetitions, you can always add more if you think you need to.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back