Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Race mixing question

So I'm some what aware of the dangers of race mixing, how ever lets say that I have a friend thats of the opposite race and we do activities, talk and meet up like friends would. Does that still count as race mixing since yous are both close to each other? I know there is a lot of information regarding race mixing but I was unable to find the answer to my question.

This does sound like a stupid question to which I apologize, so take what you read with a grain of salt.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

Never accidentally flirt with a girl or a guy of another race because they might get wrong ideas in their head which can become a problem for you down the line.

Jack said:
Never accidentally flirt with a girl or a guy of another race because they might get wrong ideas in their head which can become a problem for you down the line.

Oh no no I wasn't asking the question based in that way, I've had friends when I was younger that were from different races so I wasnt sure if there was any negative effects on the soul being in close proximity to person from a different race. Also I have flirted with a girl from another race, but thankfully it was online and a long time ago, only interested in girls from my own race.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back