Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Coven

EmoVampyre6666 said:
Anyone in * want to form a coven?

Assuming you performed the dedication ritual you already are in one.

There is no need to further devide Satans house

PS. Vampires and vampirims are for parasites. we have the potential to become like Dr. Manhattan why waste ur time trying to glorifying a myth created by the ultimate parasite this Earth has evey known

Nobody is gonna form a coven online, it’s dangerous and unnecessary as people who are gonna join it are the worst kind of people who are incredibly delusional.
It seems you are very deluded, please go read joyofsatan.com
I mean, you probabily haven’t even read it and want to start a coven.

1. Avoid anyone who contacts you to form a coven. Chances are they are either delusional, deceptive, kikes or just dabblers (not serious about Spiritual Satanism.)
2. Members of the (((((real vampire))))) subculture are not welcome here. People like that either have severe soul damage and need to work on it or are kikes. In the first case, before interacting with Spiritual Satanists, it would be best for them to heal themself to the point they don't have holes in their aura and other fractured soul parts. This will automatically take them from being (((((real vampires)))) to being regular humans, as they will automatically stop to feed on other people's energies. Failure to do that will result in being shunned by everyone open enough that comes in contact with them, as they will feel drained when interacting with them OR will feel their attempts to drain. "Vampires" are not of Satan, they're of the enemy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back