Health, Healing Working

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Lydia

Health, Healing Working

Postby Lydia » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:57 pm

My apologies for the last minute notice...

Today, day of Jupiter, full Moon in Virgo. Great day to begin a working to increase health: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aling.html

Tomorrow, Moon will be on the waning side, great timing to begin a freeing the soul working to remove any health issues. Ansuz is great for this, 40, 54, 108, 216 or however many reps you think is best for you. Don't ever do more than you can safely handle.

Affirmations for freeing from health issues (choose one):

"In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from sickness, illness, disease, and pain. I have perfect health, now and forever."

"In a positive and healthy manner for me, any and all physical health issues and anomalies are permanently resolved and removed. I have perfect health, now and forever."

I've had feedback from other SS who experienced, in their words, "miraculous" results from the first affirmation here when I posted it last year. Having good health is a necessary base for everything else in life.

Check ChronosXP or Lunarium.co.uk or another site/app for planetary hours, it's best to begin in hour of Sun, Mercury, Venus, or Jupiter. Make sure to begin before the Void of Course Moon, for those on west coast America, the Moon goes void around 4pm on Friday.

Calendar for SS, includes VoC and Moon signs:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

Academic Scholar

Re: Health, Healing Working

Postby Academic Scholar » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:13 pm

Thank you so much for this! This working would last 40 or 90 days right?
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

sahasrarabliss

Postby sahasrarabliss » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:52 pm

Thank you so much. :o
Something to consider is that affirmations.. Like free from Illnesses, diseases, I can't add these in the affirmations as my focus solely goes onto these negative things.
Does it happen with everyone?

MaRa666

Postby MaRa666 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:01 pm

Thank you
Hail Satan and the Gods of Duat!

luis

Postby luis » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:11 am

Academic Scholar wrote:Thank you so much for this! This working would last 40 or 90 days right?

However you feel like.

Lanius

Postby Lanius » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:24 am

Academic Scholar wrote:Thank you so much for this! This working would last 40 or 90 days right?

You would the working for either 40, 80, or 90 days to make it permanent.

And thank you, Lydia. It’s funny you posted this. The last few days I’ve had the thought of doing this working pop into my head. Time to add it to my schedule. :D

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:49 am

sahasrarabliss wrote:Thank you so much. :o
Something to consider is that affirmations.. Like free from Illnesses, diseases, I can't add these in the affirmations as my focus solely goes onto these negative things.
Does it happen with everyone?

It doesn't happen with me. Just visualize yourself being free from diseases, running around or something and being happy (because you're healthy).

For all workings 40 days is like a milestone, so it's a must. Now, if you want to do or feel you need more than 40 days, feel free to do so.
http://web.archive.org/web/201509121808 ... agick.html
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:24 pm

I have done a round of 90 days with ansuz and the first affirmation and the results are pretty good, my health is muuch much better but still gotta work on it. Today I am starting my second round :D
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

luis

Postby luis » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:00 pm

I want to add in this topic that i found out that the 'Chariot of Ra' did helped me to be more healty, it's a long time now that i have to take a cold and i think that meditation really helped me a lot, maybe because It opens the 'microcosmic orbit', if you want to try this you'll find It in the PDF Runic kaballah in the Satan Library.

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:21 pm

Thank you for all of the replies! x.x
We’re supposed to raise our energies every time before doing this working right?
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

Bravera

Postby Bravera » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:32 pm

Thanks Lydia ^_^
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

Furious

Postby Furious » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:56 am

Thanks Lydia, we started on the health working the day you posted <3

hiraawan

Postby hiraawan » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:58 am

wow, I will try this at home. but I’m using rejuvenation3d right now and its producing good results can you tell me if I should keep using it for acne?

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:39 pm

Lydia wrote:My apologies for the last minute notice...

Today, day of Jupiter, full Moon in Virgo. Great day to begin a working to increase health: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aling.html

Tomorrow, Moon will be on the waning side, great timing to begin a freeing the soul working to remove any health issues. Ansuz is great for this, 40, 54, 108, 216 or however many reps you think is best for you. Don't ever do more than you can safely handle.

Affirmations for freeing from health issues (choose one):

"In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from sickness, illness, disease, and pain. I have perfect health, now and forever."

"In a positive and healthy manner for me, any and all physical health issues and anomalies are permanently resolved and removed. I have perfect health, now and forever."

I've had feedback from other SS who experienced, in their words, "miraculous" results from the first affirmation here when I posted it last year. Having good health is a necessary base for everything else in life.

Check ChronosXP or Lunarium.co.uk or another site/app for planetary hours, it's best to begin in hour of Sun, Mercury, Venus, or Jupiter. Make sure to begin before the Void of Course Moon, for those on west coast America, the Moon goes void around 4pm on Friday.

Calendar for SS, includes VoC and Moon signs:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

Hey Lydia. How are you doing sweetie?
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:10 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote: Hey Lydia. How are you doing sweetie?

Hello :) Not very communicative these days, mostly studying, meditating/rtrs/yoga. Haven't been in forums much at all except about the calendar. Replying to people's emails late (except about the calendar and translations). But all in a good way, sometimes we just gotta be more introverted and less communicative at times to focus more on ourselves :) How have you been?
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:34 pm

Lydia wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote: Hey Lydia. How are you doing sweetie?

Hello :) Not very communicative these days, mostly studying, meditating/rtrs/yoga. Haven't been in forums much at all except about the calendar. Replying to people's emails late (except about the calendar and translations). But all in a good way, sometimes we just gotta be more introverted and less communicative at times to focus more on ourselves :) How have you been?

You do alot. Doing well. Just been working.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever