Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Should sick dedicated people do warfare?

What do you mean by sick?

If you can then do it. Just do less if need be. If you get really sick you can cut down if you have strept throat or can't talk or something of course don't vibrate the RTR you can do it in your mind then and cross out the letters it's better than nothing but other than as an exception I think people can do something.

It depends on what you mean.

Depends on the sickness, if u have been fatigued it might be a better call to do 1-3 reps and spend rest of time time rejuvenating yourself.

but this is a highly individual case

Catalincata94 said:
Yes. Atleast 1-2 RTRs a day goes for everyone. Even if you are so ill that you can't speak, you should still do it mentally atleast. Raise energy first so you do not drain yourself.

If you are feeling so sick you can’t focus on the RTR well, take a break for a day or two and focus on healing and resting.

Sometimes you get sick, and it’s no shame to take a few days off to recover faster. I got this advice from other SS and my GD gave me the same message.

If you are really determined to do something regardless, then just do as much as you can, even if it’s just 1 rep per letter of the RTR instead of 9.

Use what energy you can muster to heal yourself, and don’t be stubborn or afraid to go see a doctor if it feels severe enough.

Also it is fine to use mainstream medicines occasionally too, like aspirin if you have severe headache for example. It can help stave of the pain just enough to help you meditate better, which in turn allows you to heal yourself better.

Use your intuition to feel which medicines you should and shouldn’t take. Also do not rely on them, see it as a bandaid to help stave the bleeding, in this case the bleeding of your energy caused by the awful feeling a fever or headache can give you.

When you are sick, healing and getting better should be your first priority. A sick soldier is ineffective on the battlefield.

Same analogy applies to spiritual warfare, your aura weakens when you are sick, among others things, so you will be far less effective at spiritual warfare than you at your best.

Hail Satan!

Thank you so much guys this is helpfull i actualy was confused if to do it or not. i was very tried but i found out it was because i did a meditation that i thought it my self to train my aura to afect things as i want but i did it for too long i did it for some hours then the next day my energy was very low and uncomfortable. Like i thought it must be one of these two things the wifi that i use from time to time or bronchial asthma that i was diagnotized i can go widouth the inhaler but i need one pill that is good for alergies so i can breathe normaly through my nose because it gets stuffed and decided to take the meds and inhalator so that the illness doesn't advance untill im healed with meditation yoga. So the energy loss was because of too much of that meditation which drained my energy i think prety quickly.

VoiceofEnki said:
Sometimes you get sick, and it’s no shame to take a few days off to recover faster. I got this advice from other SS and my GD gave me the same message.
The Final RTR has to be done daily. I wonder what SS whould tell you to take any break from the RTR. Even doing it mentally still counts. I'm sure that people with strong minds can do a more powerful RTR than someone who is vibrating loudly the letters but thinking on completely something else.

As much as you can if you can. I was able to do the rtr when i had a small fever and small symptoms but i could not do it when i had severe tonsil infection or severe caughing. Depends on the affection.
If you are exhausted of a disease but you can use your throat you can at least try the one rep rtr until you get back on your feet ;)

Catalincata94 I admire your dedication and inquiry over such subjects. I understand that your situation is difficult, yet you still want to partake in these important and transformative practices.

You have my support and encouragement. Good luck! :)

94n said:
Catalincata94 I admire your dedication and inquiry over such subjects. I understand that your situation is difficult, yet you still want to partake in these important and transformative practices.

You have my support and encouragement. Good luck! :)

Thanks a lot!!

Catalincata94 said:
You can still do your meditations, clean your aura, and chakras each one of them daily, it will help you very much. This can heal you and empower you. Having a clean aura and chakra is very important for the well being. You can use runes for healing, like wunjo, do positive affirmation daily on your aura, that you are completely and permanently healed, with gold energy. Make sure you start with the right moon phase that is not void. Every day you can do your meditations.

The Alchemist7 said:
VoiceofEnki said:
The Final RTR has to be done daily. I wonder what SS whould tell you to take any break from the RTR. Even doing it mentally still counts. I'm sure that people with strong minds can do a more powerful RTR than someone who is vibrating loudly the letters but thinking on completely something else.

You have to be realistic about it.

You really should do the RTR daily, and I understand as well as any SS here how important the final RTR is, how much it helps one to do it daily, but sometimes one get’s sick to the point they can barely do anything.

Trying to push yourself to do an extra RTR in that state just to be able to say “but I did do it!” Is useless.

You might not like hearing this, but the truth is, when sick you have poor concentration and a much weakened aura, doing the RTR in that sort of state isn’t going to help much.

Taking one day off to rest will do more good in the long run.

Perhaps our definition of being sick is different. In my mind when someone is sick they are bedridden.

If you are any less than bedridden you aren’t really sick, just a little ill and nothing more.

So keep in mind I’m not talking about feeling a little unwell or having a tiny flue, some cough, some kind headache, what have you.

I’m talking about when one is actually sick, bedridden, unable to even sit up in bed for a moment without severe pain and discomfort all over, unable to look at a phone or screen, unable to think or concentrate due to the pain and weakness throughout their body, severe debilitating fever, etc.

If you can do an RTR in that state, then I commend you, but taking a day or two off when you are like that, until the worst of it passes is not a shame at all.

Pushing yourself will only harm you when you are actually feeling sick.

If you can walk around in your house and do activities yourself, then you can do the RTR, if you are so sick all you can manage is to sleep or drink a cup of soup and then crash again, you really shouldn’t push yourself to do anything.

This is the case that I’m talking about, and where my GD advised me to take a break for a day or two until I was no longer bedridden, mostly also to prevent me from feeling bad for missing a few RTR’s due to literally being incapable of doing them during the worst of the of it.

Anything less than that I don’t consider personally as being sick, since it isn’t really debilitating and you can definitely do the RTR.

VoiceofEnki said:

You really should do the RTR daily, and I understand as well as any SS here how important the final RTR is, how much it helps one to do it daily, but sometimes one get’s sick to the point they can barely do anything.
The thing is, the energy is building, day by day by day. This is why when you do a certain working for 40 days or what you have, if you skip one day you basically collapse the energy that has been generated from the past days. Think that someone is doing such a working for a cerain number of days. If they feel very bad in one day, they still know they have to carry on with the working, or to cancel and restart it from zero.

I believe is exactly the same with the RTR. If one skips one day, is collapsing the energy gathered in the past days and in this way will weaken the power of the RTR. Of course I do understand that one can feel like a vegetable when is very sick, I know how it is, but doing one mental RTR and just lying on the bed is not that much effort. Better contribute one two days with less energy rather than not contributing at all. Even doing 1 or 3 reps is also an option, and this take maximum 5 minutes. Even for a sick person who cannot get out of the bed is still a small effort, isn't it? Is better than nothing. Also I remember I think one of the HPs said that better to do 1-2 RTRs daily rather than doing 10 RTRs every 3 days. This is done in order to maximize the impact of the RTR to it's fullest extent.

Shael said:
Catalincata94 said:
Yes. Atleast 1-2 RTRs a day goes for everyone. Even if you are so ill that you can't speak, you should still do it mentally atleast. Raise energy first so you do not drain yourself.
Oh i see so by raising my energies i don't drain my self i thought if i raise my energies i use my energies for the ritual. By using for example the mantra RAUM i invoke the sun energy and then i use it for the ritual and does our energy quantity remains the same afther the ritual? And Same thing aplies to all meditations for raising our energies like SATANAS and 666 Meditation? I once did some rtr some years back with the energy rising part and i felt that my own energy got used by that rtr too because i felt my energy has left me when i finished it.

The Alchemist7 said:
VoiceofEnki said:

The thing is, the energy is building, day by day by day. This is why when you do a certain working for 40 days or what you have, if you skip one day you basically collapse the energy that has been generated from the past days. Think that someone is doing such a working for a cerain number of days. If they feel very bad in one day, they still know they have to carry on with the working, or to cancel and restart it from zero.

I believe is exactly the same with the RTR. If one skips one day, is collapsing the energy gathered in the past days and in this way will weaken the power of the RTR. Of course I do understand that one can feel like a vegetable when is very sick, I know how it is, but doing one mental RTR and just lying on the bed is not that much effort. Better contribute one two days with less energy rather than not contributing at all. Even doing 1 or 3 reps is also an option, and this take maximum 5 minutes. Even for a sick person who cannot get out of the bed is still a small effort, isn't it? Is better than nothing. Also I remember I think one of the HPs said that better to do 1-2 RTRs daily rather than doing 10 RTRs every 3 days. This is done in order to maximize the impact of the RTR to it's fullest extent.

I’m not saying you are wrong, in fact I do generally agree with you. If you can manage you should do exactly as you said, even a small contribution is better than nothing at all.

The rest of this reply is also a general reply for everyone, not only directed to Alchemist7.

The RTR however is not as flimsy as a 40 day working. We are all doing it together. If one person doesn’t do it for a day, many others still do it so the energy keeps building.

It is a group effort. Of course, I am not saying that because of this it is fine to skip days since others are still doing the RTR.

Our individual contribution is most important, as the more each of us do, the more power we have as a group, the faster we build the energy of the RTR and the earlier it fulfills it’s purpose, the total destruction of the enemy and all things related to them.

But the idea that if one misses a single day, it destroys ones efforts totally, is very wrong, and has the risk of doing more harm than good in people.

The enemy can use such thoughts to guilt trip SS that have missed an RTR, which can lead to them giving up in self loathing or apathy. They might feel as if they don’t matter since the RTR continues without them regardless, etc.

This is why I say, if you miss a day for legitimate reasons, it’s not the end of the world, and nobody should beat themselves up over it, as this will only hold you back.

The Gods can see our efforts. So long as you are hardworking and do your part, succeed to do 1-2 RTR’s every day on 99% of the year, etc, they recognize this and missing a day here or there for legitimate reasons isn’t going to disappoint them or cause you to have failed in your mission or efforts, or something.

I agree we should persuade our fellow SS to persist as much as possible, even if they have legitimate reasons to struggle, but it should be known that missing one or two days of RTR due to unfortunate circumstances isn’t a crime either.

In the mean time, when we are at our best we should try to do as much as possible, to carry us to victory.

In general as well, most SS will only have a few days a year where they might have legitimate struggles that can prevent them from doing the RTR, not more than that, so it’s not very debilitating in those cases.

Just focus on doing your part in the present, don’t let potential future problems or past mistakes bother or distract you, and keep meditating to prevent anything, like sickness, getting in your way in the future.

I think it's realistic that anyone, regardless of their condition, can at the least do one RTR with 1x each letter mentally. Even if you are so sick that you cant get up from bed and just sleep almost all day, this should still easily be possible. The above described takes literally 3-5 minutes and does not produce sound.

The reason this should be done no matter what (in my personal opinion) is simply out of principle. It's not because those 3 minutes of an extremely minimalistic RTR would make some gigantic difference, but rather because you should hone the spirit and willpower to always do something for this war every day, no matter how small. Skipping on this for ANY reason, already plants that seed into your mind that "if this would happen, I would not do the RTR on that day". DO NOT ACCEPT SUCH THOUGHTS!
There should be no doubt in your mind, and unbreakable conviction, that you WILL do the RTR EVERY SINGLE DAY, even if there was an apocalypse going on outside and you just finished fleeing from somewhere for 20 hours straight, you still do atleast the one RTR before you drop into your bed and sleep.

This is not about "practicality" or "efficiency". It's about the principle of having an unbreakable will to do the RTR every single day regardless of the situation. A similar thinking should be employed with your other essentials like the daily AoP.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back