Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Signing of the cross

Gearshift

I have a question on the "Sign of the cross", as we know in xtianity and also in orthodox xtianity one of the actions performed is the cross symbol across the chest and finishing with kissing the lips with the fingers.

My question is what does that mean and is that even a xtian thing?

I recall back in the Prophp forums someone answered or someone said something that it seems like an old mudra corrupted for xtianity.

So what is the signing of the cross action?

Jehova thought-form is cube shape. Doing that cross thing connects their soul into the center of the cube, and locks themself even more into the thought-form.

The Trinitarian Formula is based on Kabbalah. Kether, Binah and Chochmah are the “Father”, Zeir Anpin is the “Son” and Malchut is the “Holy Spirit”.
The Amen is a Zohar mantra stolen from AUM.

Good afternoon,

The cross in itself was before pagan as said on the site and old articles. The symbol is evidently corrupted in the meaning and used.

The funny thing when you look at it, they are doing le number 4 pointing downward and since they do not do an equal cross, it looks like a reverse one. (heart chakra, 3rd eye and shoulders).

Interessant to know that for latinos they in fact do 3 cross. I do not remember the places But they finish by kinng hand with Kubera mudra.

I remember but do not know where Mss Cobra saying that the original movement should be 3rd eye to sun chakra instead of heart to make it equal shape

They are in fact a lot of chances that they represent the spine and the 3 knotts. The current christian one is temples and spine, the peter cross which is reversed is considered satanic (quite ironic no ?) is the hips, ... Papal one contains the 3. Patriarchal just the top 2. St- andré may weel be hip temples or hip shou

If we suppose that the triangles shown on variant crosses (iron and else) represent chakras (pyramidal shape), we may think that the original movement was in fact, taking énergies from the top down and sides finishing by pointing the thoat.

Exposing The Illuminati PostMon Feb 18, 2019 4:25 pm
The Soul PostThu Feb 14, 2019 5:56 am
The_Greatest_Spiritual_Crime_in_Human_History
Primordial Buddhism: topic175.html
Re: Tangible, Earthly Precautions against Jews (Vampires/Cannibals?)
Postby Stormblood » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:32 pm

Re: One of the strongest meditations I've found
PostMon Jan 15, 2018 6:46 am

lestat666 said:
The funny thing when you look at it, they are doing le number 4 pointing downward and since they do not do an equal cross, it looks like a reverse one. (heart chakra, 3rd eye and shoulders).
Shape of the tarot card with the guy hanging upside down. Symbol for binding, stagnation, and bad energy. This is what they are doing to themself, and binding themself into the thought-form curses.
the-hanged-man.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back