Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Holocaust Memorial Day

Yes, China and Tibet, the Mayans, the Aztecs, and all sorts of other actual Holocausts, with a capital H, need to be remembered. A jew fake piece of shit false holocaust, with a lowercase H, does not. You can't remember something which never happened.

Nobody cares about the 100 million Russians and Ukranians that dies because of famines and gulags, but 6 million imaginary jews make everyone think they are super wise and intelligent by feeling sad for them. I call them morons.

Aquarius said:
Nobody cares about the 100 million Russians and Ukranians that dies because of famines and gulags, but 6 million imaginary jews make everyone think they are super wise and intelligent by feeling sad for them. I call them morons.
And did we mentun about da Raptilion intalligance? We gabe vu everything. All ve asked was free soul energy. aaaaawwwwww
And now you want to attack us for killing your millions of people? Oh that is not fair. Please even we died sux million of us. lets keep a memorial where we use our little reptilian soul energy which is already dead. But we will not quit because we r da chosen 1. Our gawds huve destoyred planets before its written in our little book of spellllls which we stole too because we have no real culture or existanxe and nobody inthe universe respects us so we came here wen the planetrary alinment didnt support the Satan and used all of your energies. Please dont hate us. Pleeeeeasseeeeee.
i beg of you goyim please
even though we call you goyim we know if we didnt collectively curse you guys all would be so powerful that our Gawd would be distroeeed in a munth. please weeee are weeeek. we need race mixing to stay alive krelse r sauls wont survive u no we r nut of this planet. plessse respect the weeek . Weee dont allow indulgence because one puff of cigs kills our reptilian souls and drinking beer makes us burn as we all cold. U no the graaaays wurk fur us. they are butiful angels but we dont do them because they are lower than us bt pliss dunt tell them orelse they wud leave us too. Please goyim Please. let us live.
U no our slaves tried to kill ur hps too but aww this site still runssssss and it is only growing stronger. Plis goyim dunt hurt us , we will give u money and fame. Like their little reptilian souls got respected anywhere in the universe ..!..
Actually nobody even knows us in the universe. please let use u. individually our souls are weaker than that of cattle and we no dis. plesse dont hurt us . dont hurt me dont hurt me no mo no mo. U no we talk about race mixing becuz without it all our kids lookkkk siiick and week.
Plese we no who is stronger pls dunt hurt us plis plis plis
We will threthen the ss saying wee wull kill them bcuz they dunt no cursing us once in the name of satan really breaks down our soul. We will get u hooked on drugs buut we wunt do it, atlest not till we were properly race mixed for us to bear it.
u no the greys , beautiful little sluts. beleive me. pliss goy beleive me . greys are beitiful , and they will only kill u if h dont listen.
u no our gods are stronger because u dunt no there names and cant curse dem. u no we lost the war so we cry and moan bcuz we r little bitches. Hitler showed us what the aryans can do. pliiiis dunt hurt us pliiis
u no blacks? dey r inferior? doesnt matter if da pyramids culdnt b damaged and anyone of us who tried to enter got cursed so bad dat we ran away very very far. ve hv seen the physical strength of da blacks so we race mixed , u no day r our tribes too. plis dunt hurt us plis.
u no the asian? oh they r so smalll and bad at social skills and all they no is number . we call them yellow . but we no wid their smartness we cud makes munnmey because dat is da only worth of our souls. i no day r very fast very fast . but did u no our scientist? it is only sad that he couldnt remember anything as the reptilin brain cant remmeber nything. we r slow plis let us mix. we dont hav kundalini u no .
u no our gods can secrete ecotoplasm nd make u forget things? oh u can do dat too? :,( u races r really the creation of true gods.
plis plis plis let us live . plis atleast let us cry and moan.
we no we r weak so we will manipulate u nd talk bout balls of steel becuz our souls dunt have all chakras . plis dunt hurt me plis.
Only thing we dont know is that every little problem SS is facing even the little distractions we cause, satan knows and will send back to our people 10times stronger but u no we forget becuz reptlian soul.
u no Satan is friends wid lots of gods of universe but we r just fucking amongst ourselves bcoz no1 in universe accepts us.
nd now we lost war so we get sympathy just like we did after we got exposed after WW2.
u no we cant actually hurt SS so we scare them by- come on u r close - lying. WE WIL kill u. even though one rtr a day exposed the vaction reptilian messiah to the point that wee r praying praying praying .
plis fear us SS we reptilians wont wven come ourselves because da balls we talk about, we dont have dat. u no hitler had one ball? and he still scared us to death and is now chilling in the orion. we know u r scary goyim plis dont hurt mr plis.
u no nikola? we cursed him. but he still did magnum opus and is chillin now. plis dont curse us goyim plis.
u no if u advance ur pet his curses can kill our greys too? plis goyim eat them plis
u no hispanic race goiym? de distribut drugs bcoz we denied dem educatin nd cut off them from a gud quality of life. dealing drugs on our own?? no no goyim we can only manipulate , we cant do shit on our own. me bad me bad hispanics have become gods too dey curse us too.
awwwwwwew we r getting exposed. plis goyim pray for us plis . our minds hav no power . no power so we need u to pray
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell

EnkiUK3 said:
RIP to the zero Jews who died.
Some tens of thousands or so of jews did die but that was the outcome of the enemy bombing and surveilling on the camps. Even if they will never aknowledge, they have been treated by the Nazis far better than many people are treated nowadays by their own governments in their own countries.

300K was the actual sorry proper estimate by David Irving, Amongst others.

No denying there were joo deaths, but the famous 6 girillion jings.

Holodomor doesnt get a sniff nor recognised by many Countries, should I find that strange?

Perhaps not.

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

Recently, there was a case with an Italian professor who was hijacked for daring to tell the truth.
Professor Emanuele Castrucci says it under a Hitler image on twitter: They tell you I'm a monster so you don't know that I fought the real monsters that control you now. "

Usthepeople666 said:
Aquarius said:
And did we mentun about da Raptilion intalligance? We gabe vu everything. All ve asked was free soul energy. aaaaawwwwww
And now you want to attack us for killing your millions of people? Oh that is not fair. Please even we died sux million of us. lets keep a memorial where we use our little reptilian soul energy which is already dead. But we will not quit because we r da chosen 1. Our gawds huve destoyred planets before its written in our little book of spellllls which we stole too because we have no real culture or existanxe and nobody inthe universe respects us so we came here wen the planetrary alinment didnt support the Satan and used all of your energies. Please dont hate us. Pleeeeeasseeeeee.
even though we call you goyim we know if we didnt collectively curse you guys all would be so powerful that our Gawd would be distroeeed in a munth. please weeee are weeeek. we need race mixing to stay alive krelse r sauls wont survive u no we r nut of this planet. plessse respect the weeek . Weee dont allow indulgence because one puff of cigs kills our reptilian souls and drinking beer makes us burn as we all cold. U no the graaaays wurk fur us. they are butiful angels but we dont do them because they are lower than us bt pliss dunt tell them orelse they wud leave us too. Please goyim Please. let us live.
U no our slaves tried to kill ur hps too but aww this site still runssssss and it is only growing stronger. Plis goyim dunt hurt us , we will give u money and fame. Like their little reptilian souls got respected anywhere in the universe ..!..
Actually nobody even knows us in the universe. please let use u. individually our souls are weaker than that of cattle and we no dis. plesse dont hurt us . dont hurt me dont hurt me no mo no mo. U no we talk about race mixing becuz without it all our kids lookkkk siiick and week.
We will threthen the ss saying wee wull kill them bcuz they dunt no cursing us once in the name of satan really breaks down our soul. We will get u hooked on drugs buut we wunt do it, atlest not till we were properly race mixed for us to bear it.
u no the greys , beautiful little sluts. beleive me. pliss goy beleive me . greys are beitiful , and they will only kill u if h dont listen.
u no our gods are stronger because u dunt no there names and cant curse dem. u no we lost the war so we cry and moan bcuz we r little bitches. Hitler showed us what the aryans can do. pliiiis dunt hurt us pliiis
u no blacks? dey r inferior? doesnt matter if da pyramids culdnt b damaged and anyone of us who tried to enter got cursed so bad dat we ran away very very far. ve hv seen the physical strength of da blacks so we race mixed , u no day r our tribes too. plis dunt hurt us plis.
u no the asian? oh they r so smalll and bad at social skills and all they no is number . we call them yellow . but we no wid their smartness we cud makes munnmey because dat is da only worth of our souls. i no day r very fast very fast . but did u no our scientist? it is only sad that he couldnt remember anything as the reptilin brain cant remmeber nything. we r slow plis let us mix. we dont hav kundalini u no .
u no our gods can secrete ecotoplasm nd make u forget things? oh u can do dat too? :,( u races r really the creation of true gods.
we no we r weak so we will manipulate u nd talk bout balls of steel becuz our souls dunt have all chakras . plis dunt hurt me plis.
Only thing we dont know is that every little problem SS is facing even the little distractions we cause, satan knows and will send back to our people 10times stronger but u no we forget becuz reptlian soul.
u no Satan is friends wid lots of gods of universe but we r just fucking amongst ourselves bcoz no1 in universe accepts us.
nd now we lost war so we get sympathy just like we did after we got exposed after WW2.
u no we cant actually hurt SS so we scare them by- come on u r close - lying. WE WIL kill u. even though one rtr a day exposed the vaction reptilian messiah to the point that wee r praying praying praying .
plis fear us SS we reptilians wont wven come ourselves because da balls we talk about, we dont have dat. u no hitler had one ball? and he still scared us to death and is now chilling in the orion. we know u r scary goyim plis dont hurt mr plis.
u no nikola? we cursed him. but he still did magnum opus and is chillin now. plis dont curse us goyim plis.
u no if u advance ur pet his curses can kill our greys too? plis goyim eat them plis
u no hispanic race goiym? de distribut drugs bcoz we denied dem educatin nd cut off them from a gud quality of life. dealing drugs on our own?? no no goyim we can only manipulate , we cant do shit on our own. me bad me bad hispanics have become gods too dey curse us too.
awwwwwwew we r getting exposed. plis goyim pray for us plis . our minds hav no power . no power so we need u to pray
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell
:lol: the enemy is so dumb

Crystallized Mushroom said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Aquarius said:
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell
:lol: the enemy is so dumb

Curses to cut us off from our gods and then they claim to be kings. Thats not how someone becomes a king. A true king cares for and grows their people.
Lord Hitler(even though not a king in the technical terminology) fought to grow people.
Safeguarding the interests of his people (our people) and didnt quit no matter what people told about HIM.
This is what a king is to us.
Not the creation of slaves.
Hail Lord Hitler

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back