Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

REGARDING MONEY

Usthepeople666

Greetings SS,
i am not here to give out a mantra or formula to make money , it is already given on the jos website.
what i am here to say is actually about how it manage it better, as already mentioned in the jos website and as everyone of us has witnessed that money is something that controls the masses and in a way our needs too deciding to an extent of what our future could look like.
it is very important to SAVE ALL THE MONEY you already have. even little bits do. remember you are PREPARING FOR THE UNIVERSE , in the sense that there are many forms of life and since you are SS you must already know which form of life or race you belong to.
since all of us have a limited amount of money going away from the bullshit of law of attraction of there being unlimited money . RESOURCES are limited in the sense of true metals , gold etc
TRY and cut down all the worthless expenditures from your life.
I tried to yogic life, some in the forum thought of me as promoting a way of life that is not ours.
this way of life actually taught me that you can live spending a ridiculously low amount of money, save most of your money and maybe invest it in the right places to grow it more. the financial stability of every member of SS is extremely important. Remember not to burn yourself out "working" for money as it promoted by most of the muzic. KNOW that you have to be immortal and so it is very necessary you take life slowly focussing more on the meditations and RTRs.
Take it SLOW in terms of LIFE(as projected by the enemy) as they claim of ONE LIFE but most of us here already know and have experienced about our past lives.
the country you are born, remember to follow its dietary patterns(real local dietary patterns) not in terms of vegan or keto bullshit. with the GLOBALISATION bs almost everything is available in the blink of an eye with TOP QUALITY EXPORT mark. most of this is bullshit .
1. buy your food locally from decent stores and try not to buy from big retail outlets like WALMART since they put huge pressure on theor suppliers for quantity and most often the suppliers use preservatives and methods of production that greatly alter the natural state of the food.
2.cut out all expenditure. live like a yogi . now this doesnt mean you dont earn or starve yourself but take it in terms of expenditure. DONT SPEND. try and make this a motto . all that save your money bullshit doesnt work. cut out all necessary expenditures . know that with right nutrition and meditation and asanas your body will live on a much higher level than others and NEEDS LESS of that bullshit of junk.
3. NO cigs or drugs or anything of that sort. I was addicted too but the runes,meditations and GODS help a lot of ridding them out and not having to HARM yourself and PAY for IT.
4. Explore. no netflix or amazon prime or anything of that sort. try and avoid it . take a walk in nature and enjoy . be out when you feel alone . walk a lot like nikola tesla did . it does help a lot to keep yourself in control . unless you are short on time, walk to anywhere you want to go(distance too matters so keep that in mind)
5. STUDY in libraries. this helps a lot as to get loads of books for virtually mo cost just the membership costs.
6. Diet. As we all know SS is spread out all across the globe it is better to read about the culture of the country you are born in . read and learn as much you can. you are born in that country so follow to some extent the dietary patterns of that nation. by dietary patterns i dont mean the things masses it but the foods that are produced LOCALLY.
7. YOUR SOUL is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY and POWER is your RIGHT granted to you by being born in the SATANIC RACES. WORK ONLY ON YOURSELF.
DONT LET USELESS EXPENDITURE NOW STOP YOU FROM DOING THINGS YOU CAN AND SHOULD IN THE FUTURE because you wasted your money or were still enslaved of the idea of what it means to be living a GOOD LIFE.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL
HAIL SS
HAIL SR

What you say sounds Saturnian in a way not sure if it's fully good or not. I think you should never hold yourself back from living life though in the here and now. If you hold yourself back too much now what's going to say your not going to later and youll actually have a good life. I agree that many to most the things people can and do spend money on are stupid and that the economy is set up in a way that cannot be maintained by a sane society. A sane way of thinking on money and spending things would cause the whole thing to collapse and of course the Jew wouldn't make much if any money off us. That is why we are programmed to constantly spend and be consumers etc. It's kind of a sickness.

I don't work more than I should personally to make enough money to survive. But I keep my eyes out for better opportunities and ideas of better job opportunities.

Anyways yes enjoy the simple things of life go for a walk in nature but if you enjoy something and it's not fully harmful don't hold yourself back.

The secret to the money mantra people may have missed is they kind of got to feel where the energy is going with it and take action. Often times someone has to change something in their life or routine to get results from it. Meet a specific person look for a specific Job anything that possibly comes right to mind when doing the mantra don't doubt and go for it.

If people sit on their ass the energy may completly dissapate. I learned this the hard way. So when I do money workings I keep my mind open to how to manifest it or what I am supposed to do.

Do this and you will have more than enough money to survive and won't have to hold yourself back or live a yogi lifestyle (known to be from sermons by the HPs an enemy corruption just like materialist consumerism is) the goal is a balance.

Anyways just my take on this good luck yes save plenty if you can but don't deny yourself the right to enjoy life in exchange for some reward that may never come later. It does however depend on how much money you are saving doing this and maybe you can invest it into an idea with the money mantra later anyways.

Hey! Glad to see someone read my post.
It was meant for the SS in general because i read someone's post of not being happy from not having enough money.
Basic necessesities and what you deem essential in life should always be a part of YOU .
People in general are caught up in the consumerism mindset that is draining them financially and making them take loans which most arent able to repay .
This was meant more for college students kind of stuff. Those who earn their own money are free to decide .
Satanism is about indulgence afterall(not in stuff that harms us in any way though).
Apart from that take care :)

HOW TO GET RICH, THE GLOBALIST WAY, NO STARTING MONEY REQUIRED:

The 3 main steps: 1 You take someones money , 2. Order something with it , 3 the left over money is your profit. Retail sale without risk.

What you will need:

(If you are abel create anonymus accounts, you have to look for your self about the sales laws in your country [at least until phase 2] if I remeber right there is a 3 country law at least within the eu if you live in one country, work in a other one, and get payed from a other country all your money is tax free which can be the case if you do the above)

Phase 1

- Paypal acc
- Sales platform (ebay,...) without listing fee

Phase 2

- Endurance
- Find cheep online stores / sellers (who do send tracked) maybe products, with which you already have experience
- social media acc (you can find there people/artists who sell/ produce goods cheap in product groups )
- vpn
- tor

Phase 3
- it knowledge

Phase one:

Try to find a product in an online store who does send tracked, which is not on your sales platform ( exampel ebay) or way more expensive. Keep in mind most sales platforms will take fees. try to find one who doesn´t have fees for listing.

extra easy mode:
you take something allready listed which is cheap, you just create the same but more expensive ( maybe better description /search words, or instead of worldwide you only sell it in your country[product location] some people forget to search global for goods [ebay])

keep in mind Selling price - (product price + shipping + selling fee + paypal fee[a excel list will help] ) should leave you a profit .

If something is sold and payed with paypal, order the good with the shipping adress of the buyer, with the money of the buyer. Completed you earned your self money.

easy mode:

1. search for online stores, look on your sales platform if the goods are availabel, if not good, if jes are they more expensive after - (product price + shipping + selling fee + paypal fee[a excel list will help] ) . if also jes. -->

take the pictures of the product from the store, create on the sales platform (exampel ebay) your own sales offer/auction, with it. Decide the price which should leave you at least 10 dollar profit. you can take other products which are allready listed there as exampel how to write the description.

If something is sold and payed with paypal, you have to rember the shop where you got the picture of it(excel list). --> order the good with the shipping adress of the buyer, with the money of the buyer. Completed you earned your self >= 10 Dollar.

If you earned your self enouth money for a vpn in combination with tor. ->

Phase two

For exampel you see a special mug with a unique art. go on social media try to find in a porcelain groop the guy who does produce it (probably someone in china). Ask if he has a online store or if he sells tracked singel items. Argue a good price for the mug. if jes good. Now we have a product for a cheap price (make sure selling price - (product price + shipping + selling fee + paypal fee) = will leave you profit.

paypal has a money cap of around 2000 dollars if you don´t connect it with your phone or bank acc which you should not. I would advice to not just transfer the money on your private bank acc. Just take the money and buy stuff online via paypal not with your main paypal acc--> create more paypal accs transfer the money on a second one then on the one you want to buy something. delete the transfer acc.

When you are total anonymus you can send letters with jos links to your customers maybe include a smal gift (postcard,..). So you earn money and spread the gods knowledge

Phase three

Is phase two, but the ordering is fully done from a programm. Maybe some realy skilled people can even do the listing.

The system punishes people who are frugal and independent with their money. Debt is required for everything (to build credit) and is built right into our currency. You also lose value from your savings over time through inflation and negative interest.

Of course, you should keep a safety net, but I don't agree with just sitting on top of a pile of money for no reason other than to have a pile of money, because its value will go down over time as stated above and if a crisis occurs it may become completely worthless, and it could happen too quickly to reasonably respond to. No need for full blown SHTF either, look at venezuela or zimbabwe.

Best use for it is in assets that have innate value (eg. vehicles, property) or other entities/objects that have innate value and money making potential, like businesses, education and tools. Investments.

curio said:
The system punishes people who are frugal and independent with their money. Debt is required for everything (to build credit) and is built right into our currency. You also lose value from your savings over time through inflation and negative interest.

Of course, you should keep a safety net, but I don't agree with just sitting on top of a pile of money for no reason other than to have a pile of money, because its value will go down over time as stated above and if a crisis occurs it may become completely worthless, and it could happen too quickly to reasonably respond to. No need for full blown SHTF either, look at venezuela or zimbabwe.

Best use for it is in assets that have innate value (eg. vehicles, property) or other entities/objects that have innate value and money making potential, like businesses, education and tools. Investments.
Money without investing loses value really fast. One of the things they should teach in schools i guess

The important thing is not save, yes, but to invest. To understand better how the investment industry works, if you don't have an innate aptitude for this, it would be best to do workings for:

• raising your intelligence -- not general, but specifically to the field of investment. There are different type of intelligences, as intelligence is the ability to understand things (and people;)
• improving your psychic abilities;
• improving your positive luck.

One should ideally not spend more than they gain and for every new expense, one should plan ahead with extra income to cover that expense. This way, your assets will only keep rising, not decreasing. Remember that houses and cars are liabilities, not assets, as they consume your wealth, not produce it. That is, of course, if you don't sell/rent them. If you rent them, you should always make sure the rental income you get covers all the expenses it requires periodically (repairs/manutention of essentials, etc.)

Hello Stormblood,
Good afternoon.
Can you please post a template/ example of a working for increasing intelligence for a field of investment?

Thank you.

HS.

Stormblood said:
The important thing is not save, yes, but to invest. To understand better how the investment industry works, if you don't have an innate aptitude for this, it would be best to do workings for:

• raising your intelligence -- not general, but specifically to the field of investment. There are different type of intelligences, as intelligence is the ability to understand things (and people;)
• improving your psychic abilities;
• improving your positive luck.

One should ideally not spend more than they gain and for every new expense, one should plan ahead with extra income to cover that expense. This way, your assets will only keep rising, not decreasing. Remember that houses and cars are liabilities, not assets, as they consume your wealth, not produce it. That is, of course, if you don't sell/rent them. If you rent them, you should always make sure the rental income you get covers all the expenses it requires periodically (repairs/manutention of essentials, etc.)

Syt said:
Hello Stormblood,
Good afternoon.
Can you please post a template/ example of a working for increasing intelligence for a field of investment?

Thank you.

HS.

Anything like "In a positive way for me, I'm permanently and safely increasing my financial intelligence."

One could even say: "(...) my intelligence related to money investment."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back