Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sanskrit Letters In Chakras

Rook said:
Having Recently started learning Sanskrit, familiarizing my with the Devanagari alphabet and the Sanskrit sounds, my initial intuition on the corresponded Sanskrit letters seems to be fair one. i.e:

That the letters correspond to the sanskrit vibrations that are already on the JOS site.

first off, i'm just learning Sanskrit on my own time by myself, so this is all speculation on my part.

ॐ i'm pretty sure means AUM, OM as said many times by clergy is a corruption, that little semi circle with the dot is still elusive to me, as what i'm writing bellow seems to act as 'UM', and there does not seem to be a unicode for that particular isolated formation so i cannot type it.

I'll be using this reference image

LA = ल = LAUM = BASE
VA = व = VAUM = SACRAL
RA = र = RAUM = SOLAR
YA = य = YAUM = HEART
HA = ह = HAUM = THROAT

The last 2, 6th chakra and crown chakra,
seems to be corrupted based on the reference picture,
as there's just a '3' which means Ah in Sanskrit, there's a slightly different '3' which means U(oo)
and for the crown there's ॐ.

in the full chakra meditation page, the 6th chakra is = THAUM, and the crown chakra is = MAUM

my rectification of this would be:
THA = थ = THAUM = 6TH CHAKRA
MA = म = MAUM = CROWN CHAKRA

of course you'll have to add the little semi circle with the dot, to ल व र य ह थ म, to get the full sound.

What're your thoughts?

What about Gaum? Which is the sound?

In light of the new modifications, we have:

लॐ = LAUM
वॐ = VAUM
रॐ = RAUM
ॐ = AUM
यॐ = YAUM
हॐ = HAUM
यॐ = YAUM
मॐ = MAUM

It would be lovely to get this scripts in bigger format, so we can visualise them on the chakras, just like we visualise runes when we use them. After all, Yantra is part of the eight-fold path.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is a pretty useful question. I'd like to see what people think of this and then I'll also get in and say what I think. I have been studying Sanskrit more indepth lately, and the conclusions are needless to say interesting.
HP you never said anything about this, do you know something? Can the sanskit letter be used as yantra? And to they have specific numbers like the rune's?

I agree with the major part. However what I noticed is you mentioned YAUM for Heart Chakra, but linked the JoS meditation which is, obviously called Heart Chakra, but not updated as of yet - since the Heart Chakra is the 6th Chakra or Chakra of Wisdom or Ajna.

The "old" Heart Chakra is basically just Middle or Fourth Chakra. Ruled by Mercury and it's neutral has no gender per se. It's a connector. And the Sanskrit Mantra for Middle Chakra is AUM. YAUM for 6th chakra.

Since A is neutral as we see in Satanama. A is aether, S is fire masculine, t is water feminine, n is air masculine, m is earth feminine.

There's also the electric and magnetic part which a different animal and I don't suggest to involve this discussion here.

Rook said:
Having Recently started learning Sanskrit, familiarizing my with the Devanagari alphabet and the Sanskrit sounds, my initial intuition on the corresponded Sanskrit letters seems to be fair one. i.e:

That the letters correspond to the sanskrit vibrations that are already on the JOS site.

first off, i'm just learning Sanskrit on my own time by myself, so this is all speculation on my part.

ॐ i'm pretty sure means AUM, OM as said many times by clergy is a corruption, that little semi circle with the dot is still elusive to me, as what i'm writing bellow seems to act as 'UM', and there does not seem to be a unicode for that particular isolated formation so i cannot type it.

LA = ल = LAUM = BASE
VA = व = VAUM = SACRAL
RA = र = RAUM = SOLAR
YA = य = YAUM = HEART
HA = ह = HAUM = THROAT

as there's just a '3' which means Ah in Sanskrit, there's a slightly different '3' which means U(oo)

in the full chakra meditation page, the 6th chakra is = THAUM, and the crown chakra is = MAUM

of course you'll have to add the little semi circle with the dot, to ल व र य ह थ म, to get the full sound.

What're your thoughts?

The little dot with the crescent is the sound M. Its the Chandra bindu. Note its the moon symbol and it relates to what Shiva wears on his crown. The Maum.

Note Ajna…… Jana which is Yana.....Yaum this is the Jana Pandita the Lord of Wisdom. In Kriya yoga the Aum is placed in the heart chakra.

HP Mageson666 said:
Note Ajna…… Jana which is Yana.....Yaum this is the Jana Pandita the Lord of Wisdom. In Kriya yoga the Aum is placed in the heart chakra.

Heart Chakra as in the 'old' Heart Chakra? The Middle one. Because as you've mentioned yourself the true heart is in the 6th Chakra, Ajna.

I just want to avoid any misunderstanding from my part, this is extremely important topic.

Rook said:
Rook said:

i actually found it, as i found the proper name for it, which is called a moon dot.
So i was wrong above when i said it acts as an 'UM' sound.

it means the sound is to be nasalized from what I've just learnt, i thought i got all the Sanskrit sounds figured out, i suppose i was wrong.
ॐ is still AUM however.

here is the correction of the letters i could not type,

please may you tell me what nasalized means. I knew it was moondot, when studying hebrew alphabet for weak spots, its very significant, i just knew.
Jewish souls are composed of and run off of the hebrew alphabets energy. were erasing what it means to even be jewish. Seig Heil
मँ थँ हँ यँ रँ वँ लँ

I like the VAM chakra traditionally red and yellow the center of water and sexual potency. I like this chakra because when I vibrate VAUM into it a lot it takes away my back pain also whilst visualizing a big orange lotus there and healthy function. is this where a VAM pire feeds off or is there no connection

Reckoned666 said:
I agree with the major part. However what I noticed is you mentioned YAUM for Heart Chakra, but linked the JoS meditation which is, obviously called Heart Chakra, but not updated as of yet - since the Heart Chakra is the 6th Chakra or Chakra of Wisdom or Ajna.

The "old" Heart Chakra is basically just Middle or Fourth Chakra. Ruled by Mercury and it's neutral has no gender per se. It's a connector. And the Sanskrit Mantra for Middle Chakra is AUM. YAUM for 6th chakra.

Since A is neutral as we see in Satanama. A is aether, S is fire masculine, t is water feminine, n is air masculine, m is earth feminine.

There's also the electric and magnetic part which a different animal and I don't suggest to involve this discussion here.

Rook said:

The change has been made in late August. In March the mantra wasn't switched yet.

Derpy said:
I like the VAM chakra traditionally red and yellow the center of water and sexual potency. I like this chakra because when I vibrate VAUM into it a lot it takes away my back pain also whilst visualizing a big orange lotus there and healthy function. is this where a VAM pire feeds off or is there no connection

VAM is a weaker, corrupted version of VAUM. THe svadhisthana chakra is orange, not red. Red is the colour of the muladhara, the root chakra.

it could be root plexus that is red and yellow but chakras Were not always rainbow they were basically all red and white. in the original sanskrit text blood coloured. I'll continue my search for this

found a great kundalini yoga page
with the traditional colours of nerve centers/chakras http://www.yoga-age.com/modern/kun4.html#_VPID_53

Derpy said:
found a great kundalini yoga page
with the traditional colours of nerve centers/chakras http://www.yoga-age.com/modern/kun4.html#_VPID_53

Which is corrupted. You find uncorrupted information on joyofsatan.org Despite the corruption in colours and some other things, that website is useful for other things. THank you for sharing.

I would like to comment if I may. to point out, AUM is a power mantra, and that a neuter the middle chakra may be, but serious aum pumping with some empowerment of choice characteristic, the heart chakra can be a powerful tool. like has power and is no longer a neuter after a certain point. Hail Satan

Stormblood said:
Rook said:

LA = ल = LAUM = BASE
VA = व = VAUM = SACRAL
RA = र = RAUM = SOLAR
YA = य = YAUM = HEART
HA = ह = HAUM = THROAT

What're your thoughts?

लॐ = LAUM
वॐ = VAUM
रॐ = RAUM
ॐ = AUM
यॐ = YAUM
हॐ = HAUM
यॐ = YAUM
मॐ = MAUM

It would be lovely to get this scripts in bigger format, so we can visualise them on the chakras, just like we visualise runes when we use them. After all, Yantra is part of the eight-fold path.

Just adding AUM next to each LA/VA/RA etc sound seems to be incorrect, I've now learned. The anusvara is indicated in a different way. Of course, the full anusvara, not just AM. Furthermore, the AUM I copied from the other post, is not AUM at all. It's OM in Devanagari script.

Actually it is correct there are numerous spellings of the elements with the AU in them in Sanskrit. The AUM is stated in Sanskrit texts to be AUM. The OM is another mantra on its own that is not AUM.

Stormblood said:
Just adding AUM next to each LA/VA/RA etc sound seems to be incorrect, I've now learned. The anusvara is indicated in a different way. Of course, the full anusvara, not just AM. Furthermore, the AUM I copied from the other post, is not AUM at all. It's OM in Devanagari script.

AUM has more power from my experience. I have not used OM too often but whenever I have it does not have the power that AUM has.
Stormblood said:
Stormblood said:
Rook said:

LA = ल = LAUM = BASE
VA = व = VAUM = SACRAL
RA = र = RAUM = SOLAR
YA = य = YAUM = HEART
HA = ह = HAUM = THROAT

What're your thoughts?

लॐ = LAUM
वॐ = VAUM
रॐ = RAUM
ॐ = AUM
यॐ = YAUM
हॐ = HAUM
यॐ = YAUM
मॐ = MAUM

HP Mageson666 said:
Actually it is correct there are numerous spellings of the elements with the AU in them in Sanskrit. The AUM is stated in Sanskrit texts to be AUM. The OM is another mantra on its own that is not AUM.

Stormblood said:

Do you think that visualising this patterns in the soul like we do with runic shapes will further empower the use of this mantras? I've tried it and it seems to connect certain pathways in the soul but I'm unsure of long-term use.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back