Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Luciferian Liberation Front

loki88

Hi I am wanting to know if this organization is still active or has an active website? I am just finding archived info on them. Their info looks correct and valuable in my opinion. Anyone know about them?

No need to join their organization, it has nothing useful other than some interesting stuff on their archived website.

Hi loki88,
Alot of their info and articles do seem somewhat accurate. I used to go on their site way back before I came to Spiritual Satanism and JOS. The only thing that bothered me was the writings on "free thought" that mention in agreeing with Ayn Rand, who if I'm not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong), was communistic in thought and possibly a jew.
I don't think that the site is actually "active" anymore, but completely archived to keep the info out in the open.
This is the link: http://web.archive.org/web/20070207025605/http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/llf2.html.

Hail Father Satan

That website although it says some useful things that are true, also contains a lot of errors, failures and misinformation.

They are not an actual organization they were part of an radical information project that was done by people into Left Hand Path style Chaos Magic.

Aquarius said:
No need to join their organization, it has nothing useful other than some interesting stuff on their archived website.

You there Aquarius heres an Olive Branch held out bro up to you if want accept i didnt like being called a liar but not want fight with you hand held out to you in kindness must be that bipolar... hope you get the joke :lol:

Friends?

Aquarius said:

I agree. They are saying Whites were the elohim and a splinter group created the current 'humans' and divided them from one another to create division. It is mainly a libertarian liberal possessive individualist ideology that also claims Hitler was on the side of evil,etc. Some of the alien related content on their document "Don't trust this face" is interesting enough as is their comic series. JOS needs to have some memes of comics of this kind. Check out this comic I did:
DRECC 187: the cartoon movie

the Dreccian way....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2ib6gJDuYCgy/

pdf: http://the-struggle.net/DRECC_187.pdf

EnkiUK3 said:
Aquarius said:

You there Aquarius heres an Olive Branch held out bro up to you if want accept i didnt like being called a liar but not want fight with you hand held out to you in kindness must be that bipolar... hope you get the joke :lol:

Friends?
I called you delusional not a liar brother :p

Aquarius said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Aquarius said:

Friends?
I called you delusional not a liar brother :p

Lol thats probably worse according to my scottish :eek: but olive branch there brother take care and obviously you are a pal, and this is a forum so we rise above pettiness hope you are okay am trying to train a dog :lol: :lol: :lol:

victory666 said:
Hi loki88,
Alot of their info and articles do seem somewhat accurate. I used to go on their site way back before I came to Spiritual Satanism and JOS. The only thing that bothered me was the writings on "free thought" that mention in agreeing with Ayn Rand, who if I'm not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong), was communistic in thought and possibly a jew.
I don't think that the site is actually "active" anymore, but completely archived to keep the info out in the open.
This is the link: http://web.archive.org/web/20070207025605/http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/llf2.html.

Hail Father Satan

Rand was a jew and the girlfriend of philip rothschild. she was an agent to sell libertarianism to the ((( goyim ))). I used to be on the atlassphere which was an objectivist forum until I discovered it was filled with zionist jew feminists. This was in 2005. The only decent book she wrote was the Fountainhead.

i like what luciferian liberation front did with putting out basic information, such as the sumerian history which a lot of people just simply are not aware of. it’s also pleasant how it exposes christianity.

however, they do not provide an actual religion or teachings. they do not provide power meditations and magick etc.

are all those grey and reptilian types real or only those mentioned on jos(standard greys,tall greys,reptoids,interdimensional reptilians)?

EnkiUK3 said:
Lol thats probably worse according to my scottish :eek: but olive branch there brother take care and obviously you are a pal, and this is a forum so we rise above pettiness hope you are okay am trying to train a dog :lol: :lol: :lol:
I bet your puppy is a better listener, Aquarius only listens when he wants to. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
EnkiUK3 said:
I bet your puppy is a better listener, Aquarius only listens when he wants to. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me and Aquarius are Tight my good friend, Hope you are all good :D wouldnt be a forum without the odd disagreement :lol: :lol: :lol:

The puppy is mental pal :eek: give me Aquarius any day :lol: just going feed him now.

Play nice folks ;)

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back