Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Flu, miniature Jew.

Sunny

It is clear that we are defenseless against viruses. The Jew would say, don't be racist. I must say that penicillin was a big anti-Semitic blow. However, viruses are not treated and instead symptoms are treated. Could he be any more senseless and stupider than that? Anyway, I'm not surprised at all. If the masses believe in imaginary, nonexistent, nonsensical Jewish nonsense, then we can expect nothing more. Apart from jokes, seriously, real anti-virus drugs don't exist right now. What do you recommend for healing with magic?

Actually, penicillin was discovered by a jewish scientist. And he studied this to learn about antibiotics, then he made the first antibiotic vaccine with it. I think he was looking at moldy bread, and he saw that the penicillin mold on the bread was killing the bacterias around it. So he started eating mold when he got sick, and somehow it helped him.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Actually, penicillin was discovered by a jewish scientist. And he studied this to learn about antibiotics, then he made the first antibiotic vaccine with it. I think he was looking at moldy bread, and he saw that the penicillin mold on the bread was killing the bacterias around it. So he started eating mold when he got sick, and somehow it helped him.
I liked the joke. They allowed antibiotics, which are antibacterial because bacteria do many different things and could not be ignored. Viruses, on the other hand, are completely different, they do not have a life purpose like bacteria, viruses are only and exclusively biological weapons and nothing more. Little terrorists infiltrated just like the Jews. I asked for some magic health advice, but I have something to say. We are not only in the form of spirit or energy and solve everything with spiritual energy. That would be incomplete. Spirituality acts on its level but it is also necessary to do material things. But it is scientific progress and not business to treat the symptoms. Illness is one of the greatest sufferings.

No, we aren't defenceless. I haven't had a flu in 12 years and I've only been dedicated for more than 8 years. So that means even before starting meditation and yoga, I stopped being affect. Your AoP protects from that and daily meditation and yoga help preventing it and (even if you get it) they help you heal, because they raise your body temperature and heat deals with detoxification. Physical activity raises body temperature too, hence why training your body is said to improve one's health and life quality.

Healing with witchcraft depends on what you have. What I described is things that work in synergy with other remedies. For learning about specific ailments, one should study Ayurveda and TCM.

The penicillin has actually helped a lot of people not only Alexander Fleming.Also it is not regular mold ,it is from mold that comes from the fungus penicillium (that's why it is named lke that). Although with the medicines that exist nowadays it not only less effective but it can be dangerous cause there some cases allergic reaction due to this (bit it still given if there is no other choice and because it is antibiotic that works for many kinds of bacteria).Have you any proof for Alexander Fleming be a jewjunk?

Inflorescentia said:
Master said:
It is clear that we are defenseless against viruses. The Jew would say, don't be racist.

You drew a chuckle out of me. You have my gratitude.
Thanks to you. The Jews have circumvented and corrupted everything. As the term racism is used as an excuse for racial mixing.

Stormblood said:
No, we aren't defenceless. I haven't had a flu in 12 years and I've only been dedicated for more than 8 years. So that means even before starting meditation and yoga, I stopped being affect. Your AoP protects from that and daily meditation and yoga help preventing it and (even if you get it) they help you heal, because they raise your body temperature and heat deals with detoxification. Physical activity raises body temperature too, hence why training your body is said to improve one's health and life quality.

Healing with witchcraft depends on what you have. What I described is things that work in synergy with other remedies. For learning about specific ailments, one should study Ayurveda and TCM.
Thank you for Stormblood's advice. You're right, you can do something, but with weaker and lower levels you're really helpless. You need spiritual and scientific development.

Νίκος said:
The penicillin has actually helped a lot of people not only Alexander Fleming.Also it is not regular mold ,it is from mold that comes from the fungus penicillium (that's why it is named lke that). Although with the medicines that exist nowadays it not only less effective but it can be dangerous cause there some cases allergic reaction due to this (bit it still given if there is no other choice and because it is antibiotic that works for many kinds of bacteria).Have you any proof for Alexander Fleming be a jewjunk?

I believe that this may be a mixup between Fleming and Ernst Chain, who is a verified Jew. If my brief reading is accurate then Chain essentially found a way to make penicillin into a usable antibiotic form.

I dislike even using such language that implies a Jew "accomplished" something, but that's part of how their subterfuge works. Keep Gentiles down and Jews in position of academia, so thus they can lay racial claim to "solutions" to problems that would've been resolved millennia ago if not for their existence. It's no surprise that the article I found on this subject, written by a Jew, smugly dismissed Fleming and spoke of him like a witless retard whereas Chain and his colleague Florey (Jew) were spoken about the way old fables describe kings and heroes of legend.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back