Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Will be taking a LONG break from the forums

I am going to be taking a long break from the forums due to different factors involved. For one, I am enrolled in college classes. Two, I am developing other hobbies and busy with work. Three, I will pop in every now and then and I feel like the internet, social media, and even the TV is a waste of time. (except the internet is used for research and a business tool).

My view, as always I understand its important to take care of our own, our tribe and things like that But focusing so much, to almost obsessive degree on the enemy just gives the enemy more energy, power like a psychic leech. That I don't have time to focus ALL of my energy on. There are other things I can do in my time that are constructive, and to me that IS a good strategy to make the enemy spaz. Living life, developing hobbies, being well rounded and things like that.

I don't like some of the attitudes in this forum, judgements, its easy to type what you want in the forums aka keyboard warriors and people saying you are mentally fucked in the head or delusional is another reason why I am taking a LONG break. But when all is said in done, I made my final judgement. Bigotry, ignorance, and the like. Sure one can say I am all those things, be my guest. I really don't care.

But if I learned anything about myself during my meditations, I have often cared what people thought, yes it is helpful to some degree. But that is changing. I think meditation AND conditioning yourself (reprogramming) is very useful. I am tired of it. I think one of the biggest downfalls of spirituality per se is that it focuses too much on the "supernatural" , the "power" while it does it exist but sometimes people can go off into a delusional and forget to ground themselves and actually live. And it can be toxic, and promote escapism. Depending your planetary placements.

There are other effective ways to "clean your aura" and empower yourself and I also know something called "active meditation", rather than just sitting their and chanting.

I guess you can say I am burnt out, while I agree with a lot of things on the joyofsatan website and forum but there are things I disagree with. I read, write, make do what I am up to. There are some individuals in these forums who already DISRESPECTED me and I am not going to put up with it.

So I am taking a long ass break from interacting with individuals in these forums and focus on other things and in the process of focusing and empowering myself, probably will piss off the enemy. Lol. Oh well....

HAIL SATAN!

Good luck, do what is best for yourself.

But I think we are all used to you leaving and coming back a few months later with a new account. You always write some big post about how some people here aren't getting along with you good because you have different opinions, and how you think you would be better to be away from here and just focusing on yourself, and you always try to make some big announcement like this that you are leaving the website forever and never coming back. And usually demanding for your account to be deleted too, which I think is unfair to try to make Cobra go back through all of your posts one by one to delete them all just because you got annoyed about something. But none of this really means anything, because you always just come back a few months later with a new account and say "Hey, I'm this person, I came back."

So I don't think you really need to make an announcement like this. Because you'll just be back again the next time you have something you want to talk about.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Good luck, do what is best for yourself.

But I think we are all used to you leaving and coming back a few months later with a new account. You always write some big post about how some people here aren't getting along with you good because you have different opinions, and how you think you would be better to be away from here and just focusing on yourself, and you always try to make some big announcement like this that you are leaving the website forever and never coming back. And usually demanding for your account to be deleted too, which I think is unfair to try to make Cobra go back through all of your posts one by one to delete them all just because you got annoyed about something. But none of this really means anything, because you always just come back a few months later with a new account and say "Hey, I'm this person, I came back."

So I don't think you really need to make an announcement like this. Because you'll just be back again the next time you have something you want to talk about.

I love the way you just calmly, with reason and purpose, completely dismantled this post into nothing and, by virtue of doing so to this post, have effectively demonstrated the unnecessary nature of all these other posts people have been making the past few months. This weird uptick of people leaving and more often than not requesting their accounts to be deleted for whatever reason.

This should be upheld as a good general response to future posts where one declares their departure while attempting some last-minute jabs.

The account deletion feature was for like extreme issues of privacy problems, or if there is any verifiable cause. Other than that, sure, any account can and will be deleted. This will happen on request.

What this feature isn't about is when people just think they just wanna purge posts to cover things for no reason at all. In anyway, reasons range from serious to non serious at all. I mean, there is absolutely nothing like any information requested on registration. You can put a fake mail and register all fine.

But sometimes people seem only to use this as a means to spark reactions. Then this becomes a game, and that's not really good.

Instead, everyone could just openly say what they want to say, and we would be building things up better by knowing what the issues were. This is why sometimes I ask people what are the reasons for such request if someone wants to say. Feedback is important.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The account deletion feature was for like extreme issues of privacy problems, or if there is any verifiable cause. Other than that, sure, any account can and will be deleted. This will happen on request.

What this feature isn't about is when people just think they just wanna purge posts to cover things for no reason at all. In anyway, reasons range from serious to non serious at all. I mean, there is absolutely nothing like any information requested on registration. You can put a fake mail and register all fine.

But sometimes people seem only to use this as a means to spark reactions. Then this becomes a game, and that's not really good.

Instead, everyone could just openly say what they want to say, and we would be building things up better by knowing what the issues were. This is why sometimes I ask people what are the reasons for such request if someone wants to say. Feedback is important.

Personally I can't really think of a reason that would behoove me to request my account be deleted; I would simply just not log in anymore. But me not getting it isn't important, anyone can have their reasons and move forward with them should they feel inclined.

It's just the weird rash of requests that started popping up in a relatively short timeframe that confused me for one - but mainly what gets me are posts like this where it's accompanied with passive-aggressive, last-minute pokes at other members. That's when the whole sparking reactions thing becomes particularly blatant.

I think the reason this time is that they genuinely wanted to be here to be part of the community, but they got burnt out. This person showed genuine change and showed that they wanted to get better and started doing better things. I compared their old posts to their new ones from this account, and they were posting things that showed self improvement. That's why I felt positive towards beareroflightandtrth83.

Unfortunately, beareroflightandtrth83 came in when all the discussion about trans/gay people took place, where a lot of insults were hurled towards trans people. Specific members of the forums attacked gay people, then went to attack trans people, which upset and angered a lot of members (so this isn't an isolated incident exclusive to only beareroflightandtrth83, but it includes many people ). It got to the point where Mageson had to start deleting threads and warning people because it was getting out of hand and too many negative things were being thrown around. Odd links were being posted, like gay/trans conversion therapy.

It's understandable that this situation can be both upsetting and disturbing to beareroflightandtrth83. They're already sensitive about their place and their identity in society, and it's a very contentious topic.

I also understand they don't have to announce when they leave every time. :idea: But you guys knew beareroflightandtrth83 longer than I have.

This is just a general reply here, keep that in mind.

The mentality that simply by being a Trans person you are automatically an eternal victim and have the freedom to behave in anyway you see fit to "Compensate", is the same mentality some blacks harbor, and many other professional "Oppressed" groups to raise themselves beyond any judgement and get everything they can get from loot, gibs, and get social power on steroids, or just merely excessive underserved attention.

In that context anything presented by another person that they dislike, is called the cause of their own failure, and racism / homophobia / whatever to get their point across. Jews do the same method by saying everyone who is against them is an "Anti-Semite". The conversation about jews ends there, when this word is thrown, and likewise, those who practice the same method, do the same with Racist / Homophobe / Nazi and other related terms.

Whomever questions that is an evil person and the rest of the stuff. The above is dishonest, below the belt, and evil.

People reacted when they saw specific patterns of behaviour taking place by our fellow [which they appear to have improved past as time went], not because of inherent dislike. This arose after a rant they wrote. This is maybe something the eternally oppressed have to understand.

Having social issues because you are "different" is nothing new and is not exclusive to these categories that have made it into some huge social empowerment strategy to crush your enemies into submission. Making this an excuse to shit in everyone's face and shut them down is not going to be well received, and is the same methodology the jews follow. Naturally, doing this, is going to evoke hatred, dislike and disagreements.

This is not part of genuine and mature conversation and if people feel like this gets them burned up, if we are to tolerate this, we might as well become Christians also to make them feel better.

94n said:
I think the reason this time is that they genuinely wanted to be here to be part of the community, but they got burnt out. This person showed genuine change and showed that they wanted to get better and started doing better things. I compared their old posts to their new ones from this account, and they were posting things that showed self improvement. That's why I felt positive towards beareroflightandtrth83.

Unfortunately, beareroflightandtrth83 came in when all the discussion about trans/gay people took place, where a lot of insults were hurled towards trans people. Specific members of the forums attacked gay people, then went to attack trans people, which upset and angered a lot of members (so this isn't an isolated incident exclusive to only beareroflightandtrth83, but it includes many people ). It got to the point where Mageson had to start deleting threads and warning people because it was getting out of hand and too many negative things were being thrown around. Odd links were being posted, like gay/trans conversion therapy.

It's understandable that this situation can be both upsetting and disturbing to beareroflightandtrth83. They're already sensitive about their place and their identity in society, and it's a very contentious topic.

I also understand they don't have to announce when they leave every time. :idea: But you guys knew beareroflightandtrth83 longer than I have.

HP. Hoodedcobra666,

I understand your point. Modern mainstream thinking and brainwashing, along with critical and gender theory is to thank for this current mode of "oppression" thinking. In universities, students are taught that the world exists in a matrix of oppression, and so people cling on to these ideas because it's the only thing they're taught. People are given false promises of salvation by some marxist theorists. It's similar to: "If you don't like the way this current system works, then try this one." It's basically a controlled opposition by the ((you know who)).

Anyone who enters college these days are taught these theories. beareroflightandtrth83 will soon be entering college. Oh dear. :(

I also understand you don't want this marxist type of thinking on this forum--I 100% agree. It should always be a free and open place of discussion without political correctness taking over. PC is the antithesis of free speech and open discussion.

I certainly don't advocate for any of these things. It makes discussions difficult and obscures the points that need to be made. To rephrase: it obscures the truth.

As for beareroflightandtrth83,
These topics can be genuinely unpleasant especially if goes against everything you've learned growing up, but that's just the reality of things, so I don't blame anyone for wanting time to process the info and cool off for a bit. Beareroflightandtrth83 says that they'll continue spiritual practices, but just laying off on the forums for a bit that's all.

Also I feel like beareroflightandtrth83 needs to address their issues more thoroughly, especially the big one, because I'm sure it's what caused this reaction.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back