Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

No dietary restrictions in satanism ?

BoRn of fire

Hey all over the weekend Iv displayed a great disapproval to another ss that I know in regards to eating dog or cat he went on to say it's their culture(Asian country where he now currently stays) and I should just let them be I continued to show disapproval and then he went on to use this as his way of ending and winning the topic ' there are no dietary restrictions in satanism ... So what now ?

This is local custom in many places. Whether or not someone disagrees with this, other cultures may see it as a normal thing to do. Also, if one grew up in an Asiatic country, eating specific foods may have been commonsense. In Asia snake is also eaten, and specific bugs.

There are no dietary restrictions in Satanism.

I wouldn't want to ever eat dog or cat, but the world is as it is. Other people cannot even remotely imagine that Europeans eat what is almost raw beef, or that in certain places in Asia, people eat big bugs.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is local custom in many places. Whether or not someone disagrees with this, other cultures may see it as a normal thing to do. Also, if one grew up in an Asiatic country, eating specific foods may have been commonsense. In Asia snake is also eaten, and specific bugs.

I wouldn't want to ever eat dog or cat, but the world is as it is. Other people cannot even remotely imagine that Europeans eat what is almost raw beef, or that in certain places in Asia, people eat big bugs.
Thank you for your response

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I would not want to either

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back