Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Returning to satanism, re dedication?

Virbra

I used to practice, i once dedicated myself, i was trying to be a part of Satan's army. I was practicing from the early age of 13 all the way to 23 i was meditating and trying to awaken my kundalini when terrible things happened, i was 23 in a hard relationship, my now ex husband went super religious, he was incarcerated at the time, he was on so many drugs, he was being verbally abusive, it mentally drained me, i went through so much heartache and trauma and deep emotional pain. i was living with his abusive alcoholic mom, and i became a christian because i in my dark state of mind felt satanism had betrayed me and i had been somehow cursed, it was a terrible time..i got away and am now 26 and after 6 years of being in a painful relationship im trying to recover, and heal. im not trying to get people to feel sorry for me..all i want are answers. to get back into satanism where do i begin? What steps do i need to take? i once learned so much, i was always reading and learning, meditating and training. i was training myself by candle flame studying the sigil of lucifer in-visioning it in my mind, i printed out papers from joyofsatan and read them nightly trying to train myself. during this time is when i met my ex, and i fell in love, he did not care about my beliefs at the time and was ok with them..we dated and we got married by age 23 i was no longer focusing on satanism i was lost in love but was being emotionally abused by a narcissist misogynist but love made me blind to it..he was put in prison and it all went down hill from there. do i need to re dedicate? when i was a xian i shunned all of that, where do i begin? im still healing. i feel so badly about everything like i let everyone down.

Just start by doing the RTR daily a couple of times at least and Meditation. There is no real reason to do the dedication ritual again. Once you were dedicated that was eternal. The Gods probably honestly understand what you were through doesn't mean what you did was right but you want to correct it thats good. I left for a few years thinking Satan and his demons had abandon me to the enemy went to useing drugs and stuff. The problem in my case is I still had a lot of programming from the enemy and connection to them from when I was younger. Once you put in effort and are serious the God's will come around again and probably help you through all these feelings and things. You were in a bad situation and you connected to someone on the enemy side on the spiritual level. That was the same thing that fucked me to be honest. If the Gods were understanding here I expect they will be with you too. The person I connected to is way better now but back then they were totally connected to the enemy and that literally almost allowed them to take full control over everything with the drug use too and stuff. You should use Ansuz to remove any links to any xtians first off. In each Chakra and do the detaching meditation found on the JOS as well if needed. But I found Ansuz works very well for this.

Next up work to cleanse your energy and heal yourself psychologically from what happened to you. I am sure many on here will have helpful suggestions but I just wanted to reply cause I went through some things too and left for a bit and the God's clearly are helping me now so all hope is not lost.

You can do your own ritual to Satan stating you are back and sorry for leaving but redoing the dedication itself is not needed.

Thank you that makes me feel better.. I was worried i had messed up and they wouldn't want me back. I feel pretty ashamed to have let myself be Deceived and led on the wrong path. I'm glad you are doing better too. It gives me some hope that I can get right with the Gods and start over. I wasn't myself for a while.. I just want to make it right. Thank you for replying.

Virbra said:
Thank you that makes me feel better.. I was worried i had messed up and they wouldn't want me back. I feel pretty ashamed to have let myself be Deceived and led on the wrong path. I'm glad you are doing better too. It gives me some hope that I can get right with the Gods and start over. I wasn't myself for a while.. I just want to make it right. Thank you for replying.

It's probably not even your fault. I doubt you need to feel sorry to anyone but yourself.

Thank you. It's partially my fault for letting it happen but at least I've learned from it.

yeah you should begin studying the things on Satanslibrary.org and visit these forums atleast a few times a week if not everyday if you want to be updated on what the HPs are saying.

and begin doing the power meditations, open your chakras and begin empowering them, begin cleaning your soul and building an aura of protection, hatha yoga etc. get back on track and begin to master the meditations in the satanic meditation section and study.

here is a 40 day meditation program put together by HP HoodedCobra that you can kind of pick up with if you wish:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ba8fiob53cky65l/Joy_of_Satan_Ministries_Meditation_Program_40_day.pdf?dl=1

https://web.archive.org/web/20160614010104/https://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Joy_of_Satan_Ministries_Meditation_Program_40_day.pdf

one of those links should work, they are from
satans library, under the J section.

do the RTR like the other person suggested, begin empowering yourself and show Satan and the Gods that you’re serious.

you can do a standard ritual and talk to Satan about this is you wish too but it’s important for you to begin meditating and doing yoga and studying and doing the rtr. don’t take it too fast, go at your own pace. welcome back

Seeing you want to return is enough of a sign that satan wants to back too.
Lots of the people have faced harassment from their family members too and maybe that is one of the reasons when someone is newly dedicated they come with a lot of hate or doubt in their minds so they do at times vent out actually.
You should too vent out seriously , not on here though :)

In the Al Jilwah he states " I do not allow friendly association with others" for this exact reason. People seeped into enemy garbage are open doorways of negative energy and creeps. Try to surround yourself with positivity and break away from any attachment to enemy religion muppets. As far as coming back just get back into the rythem of meditation and rtr everyday and keep up to date on the research you've missed seeing as that's something you enjoy. Best of luck to you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back