Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Denver International Aiport BS

HauptSturm said:
They say there is an underground city at Denver International Airport. There's this guy, Phil Schneider. Have you heard of him? I believe he is legit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg

He once describes the process of constructing a D. U. M. B. (Deep Underground Military Base) Never mind the name. The Nazis were the first ones in creating these all around the world. What Schneider describes comes right out of a spy movie like Goldeneye or the video game in this video. https://youtu.be/pRU2OLgRSrg?t=22s
I believe James Bond to be a secret Nazi trying to take down the USSR but that is for another thread...

Spoiler alert. Schneider describes killing a grey alien. He said he pulled out a gun and filled this alien full of lead right before another grey alien blasted Schneider with an energy beam, busting open his chest and frying off his fingers. A green beret saved his life by throwing him on an elevator and the green beret died.

Also he "killed himself" after he started giving public presentations by wrapping a catheter around his neck and strangulating himself with it :lol: . The only part of his story I have a hard time believing is where he said he was given a handbook with like 70 different known extra terrestrial species to study

The Phil Schneider video got deleted wtf.
There's gotta be more than 70 alien species out there. Think about how many planets there are. It's infinite. How many species are there on Earth? Maybe only one smart enough to be considered. How many planets are there? A lot. What species have we encountered in the past? A lot. What have we encountered now and haven't told anyone? It's a long list...

HauptSturm said:
They say there is an underground city at Denver International Airport. There's this guy, Phil Schneider. Have you heard of him? I believe he is legit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg

He once describes the process of constructing a D. U. M. B. (Deep Underground Military Base) Never mind the name. The Nazis were the first ones in creating these all around the world. What Schneider describes comes right out of a spy movie like Goldeneye or the video game in this video. https://youtu.be/pRU2OLgRSrg?t=22s
I believe James Bond to be a secret Nazi trying to take down the USSR but that is for another thread...

Spoiler alert. Schneider describes killing a grey alien. He said he pulled out a gun and filled this alien full of lead right before another grey alien blasted Schneider with an energy beam, busting open his chest and frying off his fingers. A green beret saved his life by throwing him on an elevator and the green beret died.

Video unavailable for unspecified reasons ;(
But hey at least I can watch the video game lmao.

I live in Colorado and I’ve been to that airport many times. It’s creepy. And also we already had an airport before they built the current one. It was superfluous and funded by shady people. As well they’re expanding it now even more with I heard, something like 90 extra gates being added in the near future. Can’t remember the timeline.

The murals are odd, and why have them just out there? Also the blue horse on the runway with red eyes, like some apocalyptic figure.

The time capsule too, and the statues of gargoyles coming out of the bags in the baggage claim area. Most of the employees aren’t even aware of the whole thing. And most people and Denver never heard of the controversy either. I rarely find someone who knows what I’m talking about when it’s brought up.

It’s awfully odd.

This shit sounds like jewish kabbalah, strange modern art of the grossest manner, and other weird subliminals and ill tastes involved.

HauptSturm said:
The Phil Schneider video got deleted wtf.
There's gotta be more than 70 alien species out there. Think about how many planets there are. It's infinite. How many species are there on Earth? Maybe only one smart enough to be considered. How many planets are there? A lot. What species have we encountered in the past? A lot. What have we encountered now and haven't told anyone? It's a long list...

Theoreticaly there are an infinite number of alien species , but these were known and studied by humans. The other thing is
cd20diaconspiracy_ac22865.jpg
This legit has the masonic thing and right under it says new world airport commision.

WTF

I heard the amount of electricity being used by that place is something like 200 times more than what is used by other airports that are the same size. Something else under there that is really using most of that power, and what is a better way to disguise it than an airport? Not suspicious that an airport uses a lot of power because everyone expects it to, and they don't know enough to know that the amount of electricity is so much more than average.

They can get deliveries and send things out and nobody knows because it's just another airplane in a busy airport.

Like another area 51, some kind of military base in the basement. Perfect disguise. But they get arrogant and want to show off with all kinds of weird things.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This shit sounds like jewish kabbalah, strange modern art of the grossest manner, and other weird subliminals and ill tastes involved.
They’ve actually recently taken some of the more controversial art down. Now that they’re renovating it. But any time I’d go to this airport I’d look at it and one thing they often don’t talk about is the strange texts and passages posted at the bottom of the paintings. Real macabre stuff.

Once you’re versed in the occult and understand the power of subliminal content everything comes together. The entire airport is subliminal art and images. Along with freemasonry symbolism and such. The runways are in swastika formation. But this is jus the same as them blaming things on Satan. They’re not actually Satanic or nazi, it’s just perpetuating the image of the NWO being Satanic. It’s proven by the fact the airport themselves promote these conspiracy theories. Every October they get into in and promote the hell out of the theories during Halloween and locals come by and everyone embraces it. They take pictures with the blue horse with red eyes, the locals call Blucifer.

It’s all of interest to me. And the paintings need government approval before being commissioned. Who knows what’s actually going on, but a lot of imagery there for sure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back