Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need help

Candles are just a prop and anything can be done with or without candles. I like to use candles for rituals and such, and you can find which colors correspond with what on the site. sooo..

read all of JoyofSatan in its entirety. the Powers of the mind are what matter. Magick is but three things, raising energy, programming energy, and sending energy.

Candles can all be used in meditation such as flame meditation.

be careful with candles never let them go unattended. From experience one somehow almost caught my house on fire right after I dedicated thank the Gods I was alerted by my Guardian Demon and swiftly got the fire put out.

Batman lover said:
What all can be done with candle magic?And how does candle magic work?

You can add oils to the candle too like rose oil love spell or Paleo Santos for cleansing etc these things kind of have the energy on their own. In fact often when an xtian family member ever visits my house I just spray Paleo Santos oil mixed with water or put it in a diffuser and mostly on its own it gets rid of the energy.

This is an example of how props can be useful.

However in casting a spell for something serious that you actually want to manifest in a big way this kind of thing doesn't do much. You would need to use your mind power and the runes or vibrations or other things to get real results. Candle magick is kind of RHP wiccan stuff doesn't seem to do much. What I said with certain oils or stones or herbs honestly is more useful than that. Better yet using your own mind power.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back