Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question to people I've talked to a lot on this forum

Jack

I'm doing something for a spiritual exercise and I want any of you who has strong feelings about me to answer on this topic. I've talked with you all for a lot of time and I want to ask you if you have something youd like to tell me that you haven't or might not have wanted to. It can be anything. Lay bare your self and tell me if you have something of that sort. I won't ask again in our current lifetimes.

To be honest? Ok.
You’re a good guy, but it seems like from the way you act that you used to be a looser in real life and since you became an SS you’re making up for it by acting like an incredibly shallow person, in regards to women especially, using all that “redpill” advice you get from web sources which might aswell be called toxic masculinity advices.
You really should stop reading that crap and focus on yourself and being your true self, this doesn’t mean to be a looser though, it means to be the best version of yourself.

The real question is who cares.

I' am personally way too busy to be giving a personal opinion on somone whom I havent even spend 1 minute in real life

We are all very aware of the deceitfulness of the internet

Jack said:
I'm doing something for a spiritual exercise and I want any of you who has strong feelings about me to answer on this topic. I've talked with you all for a lot of time and I want to ask you if you have something youd like to tell me that you haven't or might not have wanted to. It can be anything. Lay bare your self and tell me if you have something of that sort. I won't ask again in our current lifetimes.
you read a lot which is really nice. lots of you guys do . i wish i could do the same :)
i have read some of your posts

Jack said:
I got nothing against you, Jack. We need to discuss, understand and learn from each other, but we don't have to fight each other.

Nice responses but the people I really want to tell me something aren't here yet. And I'm listening to all of you btw.

Why don't you be more honest and just make a post that says
"Stormblood, Shael, Ghost in the Machine, Tell me what you think about me!"
Since that's what you really want. :lol:

I like you, I think you're a Good Guy like your name used to say. But I also think you should be more sensitive and intuitive, like Aquarius said. I think that you have good intentions, and you are usually right, but you don't have enough sensitivity to be able to explain your ideas in a way that people can accept or really understand. You care about people, and you are trying to help them and do what is good for them, but the way you explain some ideas is too unclear and bold. It gets other people to over react and get mad at you, but they don't even really understand what you were trying to say to begin with. So they start arguing against you, and you start arguing back, and it just makes everybody look dumb. And when there's an argument like this, it shakes you up and you have an even harder time trying to explain your side of it, so people misunderstand you even worse. So you should be more sensitive to be able to explain things in a clear and gentle way the first time, so people don't misunderstand you and dumb arguments like that don't get started.

I'm usually able to see what you really meant and what you were really trying to say, so with most things I usually agree with you and see that you were just trying to help. But I see how other people less sensitive than me would skip over what you are saying without feeling your true intention, and then they get stuck on some words or phrase you used and they decide to get angry. But I don't think it's fair to be angry about when they are missing your real message. You aren't always careful of the way you explain things, so the way that you say things sometimes looks like you mean something else, and it makes misunderstandings. I think in almost every discussion, there has to be at least one sensitive, intuitive, gentle person to be able to see what the other person's side is. Both people in the conversation can be sensitive like this, or it still works if just one person is. But when both people are insensitive, then nobody really understands anyone else, and they start fighting back and forth over misunderstandings and just being dumb. That's why you get involved in arguments like that, because you are insensitive in your communication, and then other insensitive people read it, and there is a friction between you. If any of you could feel what the other person really meant, and felt how they were trying to help, and felt what their perspective really is, then there would be no friction and there would be nothing to argue about. Usually those arguments are with those kinds of dry, hot, insensitive people that are just always trying to be seen as better than everyone else, and always trying to prove each other wrong to make themself be the "big winner," because people like that are not good at feeling other people's perspectives.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Jack said:
Nice responses but the people I really want to tell me something aren't here yet. And I'm listening to all of you btw.

Joining this forum was not an act on my part to get personal with other member's lives and how they choose to live it. Your personality and how you behave is your own business, whatever you bring upon yourself is your own doing. You can't throw rocks at a lion and not expect it to attack. If you are seeking guidance for something then that is where I will participate to help those who want or need it.

I have a very sincere desire to help members on this path, treatment towards me will not affect that help but it will affect on how much time I devote in doing so for you. Complete and utter senseless disrespect will risk you being ignored completely. In that scenario you better hope there are other members willing to help you instead.

That is all I have and will say on the matter.

Nice ,keep it coming. Haven't yet heard an exact wording I saw with my intuition.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Jack said:

Joining this forum was not an act on my part to get personal with other member's lives and how they choose to live it. Your personality and how you behave is your own business, whatever you bring upon yourself is your own doing. You can't throw rocks at a lion and not expect it to attack. If you are seeking guidance for something then that is where I will participate to help those who want or need it.

I have a very sincere desire to help members on this path, treatment towards me will not affect that help but it will affect on how much time I devote in doing so for you. Complete and utter senseless disrespect will risk you being ignored completely. In that scenario you better hope there are other members willing to help you instead.

I wasn't being disrespectful. But I thought that Jack cares very much about your opinions of you 3 people.

Ghost in the Machine said:

I wasn't being disrespectful. But I thought that Jack cares very much about your opinions of you 3 people.
I don't know who this guy is and I can't say I've talked to him that very much to know much about it. Except that time I made a completely original down syndrome joke on his topic and was assaulted by people who have no humor. Although the edgy humor I use might be offensive to many people.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back